Introducing Daliyah, the 4-year-old girl who has read more than 1,000 books

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/?utm_term=.b285f936d583

>Introducing Daliyah, the 4-year-old girl who has read more than 1,000 books

that's more than Sup Forums will read in their entire lives lol

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/?utm_term=.b285f936d583
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Last year i've read more than 10k doujinshi just on sadpanda. That negro kid aint shit.

>read

probably skimmed the back cover

>Introducin Daliyah, the 4-year old girl who has eaten more than 1,000 donuts

Bet she can't reach the top shelf like me.

Make her read War and Peace three times before she's five.

>introducing the first nigger who didn't need affirmative action nor college acceptance standards dropped in order to be successful

Show me an article with that and I might be impressed. Pop up book reading jiggaboos mean nothing.

what is reading comprehension

And? Is autism supposed to impress me?

this

>reads 100000 novels
>I read 5 Science textbooks

which will be more intelligent ?

>Last year i've read more than 10k doujinshi

Yeah well i have no interest in a 28 page "book" about how cats like dresses or whatever.

U MAD WHITE BOI?

shes kinda cute in a funny looking way

im okay with this

WE

baka look at this little light-skinned oreo bitch readin books n sheeeit

I`ve read 1001 books.

Check mate, nigger.

consider suicide weeb trash

What if she teamed up with 1,000-degree-knife? The memes would be extreme. Also,

>problem glasses on an obese 4-year-old black girl

I wasn't aware they translated books into ebonics.

Suicide bombers are more your thing.

>more than 1,000 books

You stupid fucking Paki

So? My 3 year old already speaks 3 languages and can throw a jab and a left hook better than any 3 year olds.

Hey there deliyah what's it like to be a shitty fucking shill?

Oooooooo
Wat u do to me

WHAT u do to me

>when it turns out she has stolen more than a 1000 books

no need to be upset, my muslim friend.

Libtards continue to prove their nigger-pet agenda, congratulating them for daily stuff everyone does

I think I've seen them praising niggs for such simple stuff it's beyond absurdity

Reading 1000 picture books is not that hard, even a 4 year old could do that.

I bet she couldn't even name 10 books.
Stupid propaganda fake news articles.

>nigger being able to read
lmao, nice fake news.

>children's books.

They actually do.

Itsby bitsy spider doesn't count.

>washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2017/01/12/meet-daliyah-the-4-year-old-girl-who-has-read-more-than-1000-books/?utm_term=.b285f936d583

>“She just kept saying how the Library of Congress is her most favorite, favorite, favorite library in the whole wide world,” Haleema Arana said.

>most favorite

did she eat the books after as well?

mah nigga

I honestly don't care how many welfare knock off Dr Seuss books this little pit pull has read. It genuinely doesn't make her any likable than...name any white kid ever.

How is that even possible?
I read about 40 pages an hour. I could read about one or two books a day at that rate, and that's being generous.
The article says that she started reading at 2 years and 11 months old, now she's 4. That means she read 1000 books in just a year and a month. That means about over 2.5 books a day.
Is this satire?

so she was averaging one book a day from the age of three? She probably skimmed through a bunch of picture books. The audacity of these niggers

Yeah I would read 1000 books too if I was a nigger who lived in Gainesville because Lake Lanier is the only thing to do up there.

All the people who make fun of the little girl are trash since she doesn't deserve any of the shit that you're calling her.

Also I've read more on sadpanda then any one, also I am the coolest.

Ummm WTF Dats My Niece U Speakin Bout Motherfucking White Bitch Ass Soft """"People"""" Come Say Dat Shit To My Face N Get A Beating U Bitch Ass Yankee Motherfucker Tea Lovin Inbred Faggot Ass Motherfuckas

Cool its like those north korean kids forced into programs. Jesus will they ever stop with the race baiting?

DELET THIS

wow, thats great.

>40 pages in an hour
Holy shit, that's insanely slow.

Are you reading in a second language or something?

I would tell her to kill herself right to her fat nigger face. Come at me

No, they count and the fact that Kangz can't do basic math.

>the 4-year-old girl who has read more than 1,000 books
kek
she's not even 2000 DAYS old

Maybe they're counting those 10 pages children's books to inflate the number dramatically?

>Implying nego can read and that this isn't just a "WE WUZ SMART N SHIET"

She looks like shes eaten 1000 books too

That is an amazingly bogus claim and fake news.

Even an extremely precocious child will not be able to read before being 3 years old.
Thus, unless you count as book those ones with three words per page ('the cow goes moo') and 10 big pages in total, she should have kept an average of about 3 books per day.

Typical niggerish

Insecure White Boys Who Are More Dumber Then A 4 Year Old African Queen With Divine Intellect SMGDH

>Read 1000 books

Did they typo "Eat"?

She should of spent that time losing weight.

Look at that amerilard. Probably smells like raw bacon. She will NOT survive the 2020 race war.

I think too many people are caught on the number one way or the other. Yes, it is inflated by children's books being short and having few sentences per page. Yes, it seems like this number might include being read to and might even double count books.
What I think people should take away instead of the number is this little girl who found a love of reading very early and seems like it will continue. It's a positive thing, this community more than others should celebrate that.
I think the WP just picked up a feel good story about the little girl who loves reading so much she visited the Library of Congress, I don't think they're trying to present a savant to the public

>Introducing Daliyah, the 4-year-old girl who has read more than 1,000 books
Did she eat the books after she was done reading them?

>Before Daliyah Marie Arana was even born, her parents say, she was learning how to read.

she read two books a day from birth you racist shitlord, white bois can't compete.

Has she read any books on childhood obesity?

bullshit

So basically the intellectual elite of the blacks can't compete with half the white population....

All U Faggots In italy Do Is Eat Shit Food N Get Youre Slutty Ass White Daughters N Sisters Fucked By African Refugees

Everyone Poops x1000 times

Fucking kek. 80% are below white average intelligence

>read

That is a weird way of spelling STOLEN

What do you mean with 40 pages?
20 sheets of paper?

My IQ Is 76 N Dats Higher Then Most White """Peoples"""" IQS

>reading for about 2 years
>in that time has read over 1000 books
>That's almost 3 books a day, every day

It's not so impressive when they're all 5 pages long and about a red dog, sweetie.

Perhaps your country is a nice place where the media does normal things, but that's not the case in the West.

They quite often try and make children out to be savants or some kind. Whether it be reading or maths or even art. It's really annoying.

I would assume so, since book pages are double sided. Still, if it takes him an hour to go from page 0 to page 40 then that's...pretty poor.

She took the expression devouring books a bit too literally.

Underrated from achmed

my local library in Michigan does a program for kids to read 1000 books before kindergarten, and about 20-30 kids have made it all the way

>checks image in OP

oh, that's why it's news. Skin color.

Kek

I can believe it.

Yes.
Also I frequently daydream during reading, imagining the situation and relating it to my life.

Well, depending on the size of letters and page that might be pretty average.

Depends on how you define intelligence. Maybe you wouldn't be so autistic in human relationships if you read novels.

What kind of books?

1000 and a half is more than 1000 you stupid fucking abbo

>Before Daliyah Marie Arana was even born, her parents say, she was learning how to read.

Nigger fairy tale.

>reading books makes you more clever
No. You can read thousands of books but still be a dumbest shit.
And btw, how many of that books does she remember? I watch a lot of anime, but can remember only the best ones, for instance.

Ahmed Mohamed builds clocks and solders CPUs on his spare time.
1000 books ain't shit compared to soldering CPUs.

She can grind through 20 children's books that have 10-15 pages, a day. It's doable.

WUZ

>crunch all numbers into averages
>she's read an average of 300, 000 pages if the average book has 300 pages
>an average of 90,000,000 words
>average words per minute reading speed is about 200WPM
>she has basically been reading, non stop, continuously for 7,500 hours.
>312.5 days
>almost a complete year of absolute non stop reading, no sleep, no breaks.

Seems fucking legit Ahmed

picture and colouring books ofcourse

The McDonald's Menu doesn't count as a book.

i don`t think looking at books counts as reading
and also lets say this is true 1000 books *(let`s say a book has) 200 pages= 200.000 pages read.
If you read 1 page a minutes you get 200.000 minutes spent on reading that means 3334 hours reading that means like 139 days spent reading

She has only 1460 days lived on this earth and at least 2 years shitting her pants.

I call this bullshit, but you knew this already

She has not read more than 1000 books. I'd wager that's about the number I've read, and I read a lot.

KANG TAKES QUEEN.

CHEKMATE RAYYCCISS

>daydream during reading
Alright, I do that too sometimes, so I can sympathize with that.

Sadly this means all I can read is cutesy romance fanfiction, otherwise I get depressed about the less pleasant parts.

Ah well, worse fates. Carry on with your slow ponderous reading, Estonia.

I have autism. I was reading sinple shit by the time I was 18 months old and reading books by the time I was 2. My parents were amazed.

Unfortunately reading books at 2 years old did not improve my life in any way.

But it did give you some sick trips.

Keep Crying U Dum Ass Little White Faggot

bullshit, niggers can't read