Ok i think that 8 years with obama at white house proved us that there's nothing wrong with black people a black guy...

Ok i think that 8 years with obama at white house proved us that there's nothing wrong with black people a black guy will remain in the history of the america as the best president and americans shold be proud that they had a president like him

Other urls found in this thread:

manilatimes.net/obama-screwed-us-angry-cuban-migrants-say/306712/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nah, it just proved that no matter what color you are, you can still be a shitty ass president.

let's see first how the orange one will be

Really? I thought that he really did a disservice to all other black people that will try to run for president after him.

I think the coming events of the next few years will overshadow obamas terms.

Fuck that nigger and all black people

He won't be missed gypsy

shut up with that meme already. that guy kept his own people as poor and reliant on welfare as always. Not even educated blacks like blacks.

Gee I've never heard that before.

Nobody has mentioned how he gave the fig to the Cuban people yesterday.

Obama was pretty much mediocre at best. He certainly did not make history.

Your just a uninformed moron OP. Crawled out from under your safe space rock and thought you could make a point.

The only thing that it proved is that nignogs are beyond hope.

manilatimes.net/obama-screwed-us-angry-cuban-migrants-say/306712/

>“We feel sadness because we are all coming with a dream that comes from pain, hunger and a lot of work to get this far,” said Lorena Pena, a woman four months pregnant who left Cuba with her husband and four-year-old daughter.

>Obama, she said, “screwed up, because what he’s done is hurt us—so he really isn’t as good as everyone says.”

As time goes on The Number one Nigger presidency will be seen as the failure hit was. It will just take more time for the Leftist Cult that protect/defend their purposefully subterfuge NARRATIVE to be destroyed.

You have zero concept of what occurred to and within the United States under Obama, the fact you have stated what you have stated shows that all you watch and listen to is garbage propaganda like buzzfeed cnn and the Washington post learn to source information for yourself and also look at policies yourself and not believe what people tell you about them, you fucking child

>“We are thousands of Cubans who have crossed through the middle of the jungle, rivers and dangers,” said Yanisel Wilson, a 20-year-old who crossed through the Darien gap two days earlier.

>Getting to even that point has meant running a gauntlet of thieving police officers, gangs and money-sucking people-smugglers along the way.

>“I’m going to wait a few days to watch the news and see what gets decided. Here we will wait for Donald Trump to take over and see if he will help us,” Wilson said.

>"Here we will wait for Donald Trump to take over and see if he will help us,” Wilson said.

He will go down in history as a Buchanan or a Carter, a pussy do- nothing who did not want to step on toes

Marxist back president gets shit done, Cubans applaud.

> posting on a shitty cesspool, echochamber image board
> calls someone else stupid and a child

top kek. Be more of a kettle you dumbass.

oh stop alex jones. Obama was a centrist and no different from what a generic white democrat would have been. ill grant you that his foreign policy was disastrous though

Wasn't a big fan of him fining me for being poor. Not a big fan of his wife fucking up my little brother's school lunches either. Droning schools full of women and children was also pretty lame. Oh and getting the Nobel Peace prize just for being a black guy.

Glad he's almost done. What a disgrace to our once great nation.