Would you rather be:

Would you rather be:
A White man with a Black Man's brain, or a Black Woman with a White man's Brain?

White man getting brain from a black woman.

um

former

Black woman, now smart enough to kill myself and not fail

easy, pick the latter and get BLEACHED

>not wanting to be white

Wow, are you guys stupid or something? Richard Spencer would be ashamed.

a white man with a black man's white dick

Flesh Eating Worm.

Are you encouraging gender dysphoria??

Now I see why ppl hate Canada

>, Black Woman with a White man's Brain?

I'd love to be a fucking hoodrat just for the kink of it. I'd move into the ghetto and get plowed by black dick daily.

Black woman with a white mans brain.

Now we can make some real change in the communiy~

Wait I spelled community wrong

Negress so that I can get plowed by the BWC

You're already starting to gain their trust!

nice proxy sven

fpbp

Do you realize you're going to be killed?

>promoting white genocide with your sick fetish

Not if i suck his dick good and obey him. Also it wouldn't matter about white genocide, i'de be black, that's the point to annihilate my white ego and become something else.

I would probably join the nation of islam and flirt with militant black man.

Black woman with a white man's brain. Can you imagine the bank you would make with all those affirmative action programs? Companies could fulfill their diversity quotas and you would actually be a valuable asset. You would be hired on the spot.

desu i would return her glance and even offer a smile

Dumbasses. If you're a black woman, you lose the ability to fuck white women. Which is like 50% the good part of being a man.

And if you have a black brain you probably won't be so fucking austistic that you're too scared to approach women. So you'd be fucking women left and right with CONFIDENCE unlike you white nerds staying at home rotting your dicks away

>A White man with a Black Man's brain, or a Black Woman with a White man's Brain?

Well the first option mean I would be literally a white drug addict with the mind of a special needs kid.

The second option means I have a good brain to go to colleague and get a good job.

being a black woman would be a small price to pay if my other option is to be mentally retarded.

>And if you have a black brain you probably won
But you'd get to grind down on BBC

It depends? If option B, do I turn out to be a black woman with no chimp/hoodrat features, very light brown skin and straight regular hair? No proud african haircut? Basically one of those rare hot nigresses that even Sup Forums would approve of? Because I'd go with B over having an infirior nigger brain even if I stay as I am.

>oooo she's a qt.
I'd rather be a Black Woman with White Man's brain.
Current US programs would guarantee I'd be a millionaire with little effort.
That's like playing life with cheat codes.
And I could bang all the white girls who want to be blacked but not have Tyrone's kids.

Former.

kill yourself

I'd have tons of black babies and make the white man pay to support them