How can blonde people even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

ethnicelebs.com/jennifer-connelly
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Damn. Dolph isn't the best looking, but that pic doesn't do him justice at all.

Dolph is Hitler's wet dream

>unironically thinking that looks better than Henry Cavill
I thought Swedes were fags

Dolph is better looking though since Cavill's skull is too small. Cavill is English though so I don't know why a spicshit such as yourself cares so much

Not born before the 80s ehh?

>Dolph is better looking
A very few women find Dolph attractive. Only men with a fetish for oversized cromagnid faces find him attractive, hence "Hitler's wet dream. Women are way more likely to spread their legs to pic related.

>A very few women find Dolph attractive
Lol what? He has had women all over him his entire life. He's extremely masculine, tall and a literal genius.

Guy you posted is a bug eyed baldy lol. No way except in your imagination he does better than Dolph. I'm not even obsessed with blond hair/blue eyes but stop being a shitskin and recognise when attractive ones pop up

white girls just look like albino blacks. You can never truly be safe without a dna test

They can't.

Blonde people are essentially like tall people - they generally lack redeeming qualities, talents or skills so they are left with the only option to actively try and propagate a naturally unattractive characteristic they posses.

Being proud of something you have no control over is the province of niggers and sociopaths.

>Stop being a shitskin...
...but fornication with a negress, that's a pass.

Well most Scandanavians aren't even blond hair/blue eyed and as usual it's always shitty third world/non-European countries that attack Northern features. I don't see the big deal

His daughters are white so everything's cool. Genetics not squandered

Dolph was never attractive. What made him attractive is his lucrative career. He was never regarded as a sex symbol. Besides, Dolph seems to have a mild case of giantism - his face displays the same symptoms.

>Balding Man
>Jewish cuck fetish whore fucked by Harry Dean Stanton during her prime

nope

>6ft 5
>extremely handsome
That's WHY he became a movie star you idiot. He doesn't display gigantism. I know shitskin nations tend to be smaller on average but 6ft 5 isn't giant tier.

WTF, meant to post pic related.

>tfw blonde Meds are better looking than blonde Nordcucks

Looks like a caveman.

>and as usual it's always shitty third world/non-European countries that attack Northern features. I don't see the big deal

Literally 0 resemblance. Dolph's face is well proportioned.

Dude are you talking shit about Dolphins lunch ten? Cuz if so I will kick your ass

Don't be so mad and blinded by your madness. Unironically, Jennifer Connelly (OP) married a nearly albino man. Opposites attract.

I'm stating facts and you're getting buttmad because you're a shitskin.

Are you really a German or some sub-human infesting their land?

Girl on the left is an Ashkenazi Jew with a Norwegian father.

ethnicelebs.com/jennifer-connelly

The UGLIEST blonde ever

>thinking medium features (light eyes, dark hair) =/= shitskin.

I'm not a shitskin. I'm stating a fact, truly blonde people (with blonde eylashes, eyebrows/hair) are not regarded as attractive. They are only slight better than full gingers and albinos.

He's features are darker than Dolph's and the guy in OP. That's why he's attractive.

D O L P H
O
L
P
H

his eyebrows are blonde, just like yo mentioned in this post

He definitely retains Neanderthal genes.

>highlights

He's not blonde. He has brown hair, like his brother. He has medium features.

You are a sub-human though, didn't mention shit-skin. But you are considered an inferior minority in Germany. Yeah I know who you are.

Triggered

yikes

The guy is a shitskin. They always do that because they think they're one of us. Apparently they never get the message.

Southern European countries need to be kicked out of Europe t.b.h.

But notice how they are not lighter than his skin.

Women like tall, DARK and handsome men.

pic related, what women find attractive.

>Anglo

Ugliest people in Europe. Discarded.

You aren't European you spicshit.

Who cares about some old photo, most actors did things like that back then.

This is his daughter

Ugly. Pic related is truly the master race.

Oranges do not count.

I bet bottom right has a better body than top left.

results

>tfw brown hair brown eyes
Am I an Arab rape baby?

Fuck off you albino cockroach.

rate my actorfu
>tfw everyone thinks hes ugly so i get him all to myself

You probably are a shitskin tho. Turk?

Nice file name sub-human, stop taking advantage of the superior education in Germany. Go back to your country you Moor filth.

There's nothing worse than being full blonde. Only being full ginger or albino.

Reminder that the time-tested measure for panty-dropping good looks is "tall, DARK and handsome"

HELLO JDIF

NICE TRY

YOU CANNOT SPLINTER OUR MOVEMENT