Pewdiepie redpilled confirmed

Pewdiepie redpilled confirmed.
His been subtlety redpilling his audience for months, is he our /boy/ pol?
Link to vid below
youtu.be/DTn2ZZMU2Zc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zn0y3Opb8Wk
youtube.com/watch?v=TS3dxL0E1kc
vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106630808/#106637907
youtube.com/watch?v=osPKCm7jmeQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The Jews are a menace, so anything bringing attention to them is good. The Jews must become Ash again!

HE IS NOT REDPILLED STOP SAYING THIS HE HATES DRUMPF HE HAS SAID IT SEVERAL TIMES. IN HIS LATEST VIDEO IT'S OBVIOUS HE'S UPSET DRUMPF WON

Thats because Trump is an Israli puppet

Hes lying you fucking retard. Public figures who support Trump have to deal with an endless shitstorm. He cant openly say he likes Trump because jewtube would try to fuck him.

You can tell it is a genuine reaction. It's obvious when Pewdiepie is pretending.

stop shilling this pathetic husk of a man

he'll hang himself this year

screencap this

He's smarter than you think.

youtube.com/watch?v=zn0y3Opb8Wk

Eternal Anglo

yeah and he's obvious that he's pretending to dislike trump. He even said vague statements just to get away with vid related

Kek

Edgy poo in loo.

Judging by the keemstar reference he added in I'm pretty sure it's meant to be a joke about how keemstar is an ebil racist

YES...YES....GOOD GOY...

KEEP GIVING HIM VIEWS...

HE GETS PAID MILLIONS BY THE AMOUNT OF VIEWS HE GETS, HE'S TOTALLY TRULY OUR GUY AND NOT CASHING IN ON WHATS POPULAR ATM...

>not sucking trumps dick means you are not redpilled

Oh how stupid can you be? Maybe its cause of his FRIENDSHIP with ISRAEL

You lose nothing.

>sweden

I don't even have to say anything

Correct kinsmen

Honestly, it really does seem like something has been wrong with him since 2017 began. That video about happiness was the most awkward of the bunch but they pretty much all have something off about them.

But the jews are already ASH

You just doomed your own country Slovenia, I was considering accepting you as White, but no.

(you)

He realised almost his entire fan-base was made of 10 year olds that just wanted him to scream into the mic at stupid games.

He woke up one morening feeling isolated and alone. His apathy will end in tragedy.

Time is your most precious asset, my friend.

You somalian swedish said what ? Why ? I never considered sweden white.

>video about happiness

I think that was a signal for more Sup Forums tier humor to come from him since he himself started from Sup Forums afterall

Now I'm starting to believe that no one can escape from this shithole meme

Never knew Ash was Jewish.

Thank God I don't play her.

Pewds if this is you, when the day of the rope comes we know we can count on you to tie it off properly.

>playing video games
>leaf

hang yourself

Listen to this clip where he redpills some kikes on a podcast

vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD

I agree, I've never liked him

Tell me please where this is from.

He lives in the UK.

the
>i dont its of course not true
>wink wink
>rape went up and crime in the same time migrants got to sweden
>wink wink.

Stop posting the JewPieDie

He is just appealing to the new audiance.
Do not fall for this jew. He is using us for his shekels,

Subscribe to Keemstar

Pewdiepie as an Ethnic sweed probably realizes that the global Jewry has destroyed his country by exporting mass amounts of migrants into his country. Of course he'd be red pilling his subs.

how did he even know about that? He sounded like Breitbart

Exactly his using code, tryna not destroys his career

Could be just a coincidence, but he just tweeted out a youtube video that had been posted in a Sup Forums thread about him two days ago. He deleted the tweet within a few minutes, though.

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106630808/#106637907

he was even so subtle

>Well the government (leftist establishment) was re-elected
>for the benefit of aliens
>good job sweden (sarcastic clapping)

Hes being told by jews to act like hes redpilled. He isnt. Fuck you youtube shill.

I would like to remind you all that a good bit of Israel's population is whiter than you, for they have Russian/Ukrainian/Polish/other slavic roots and they're quite white and sunburnt.

Look into the face of the new jewish man and woman of Israel, their faces differ, their roots vary from region to region

No one cares about you, you stupid Swede. Stop posting here, you will never belong here.

He also just made a video that was blatant rip off of a /gif/ YLYL thread.

Kill urself niggajew

>implying slavs are white

Whiter than your general Arab/Syrian/lighter skinned Turkish woman with Greek blood in her

None of them are white

Russians are the whitest man in a Russian training camp where 94% are gypsies and asians

He looked like he's on the verge of mental breakdown by looking at his recent vids. Did he took too much redpill?

How dumb are you? It's just grab for more attention, just like deleting his channel was.

R A R E F A G
A
R
E
F
L
A
G

>rare

>says the basement dwelling croat to a millionare with 50 million subscribers and a qt italian gf

barbados is not rare, it's uncommon at best.

It's much more likely he's just being contrarian for the edge factor. His largest audience finds edge funny, he's just capitalising.

will everyone please stop posting links to this unfunny channel

>no link was posted to his channel

You mean the video where he's laughing at all of the Trump meme videos and then tries to act like he wasn't laughing the whole time afterwards?

He has a new video in why he doesn't play games anymore

it's click bait but I'm sure he's responding to that Game Theory guy

That or everyone else saw the Game Theory video and is now asking him about his response

>people on youtube matter
>Hating jews means your '/pols boy'
>redpilling means being a smug pussy who vaguely suggests racist things while talking about something unrelated
Didnt this pussy admit to taking money for positive game reviews? C'mon everyone, muster up some shame and let go of 'internet heros'
they are like invisible clowns

He always knew Trump was pro Israel.

>gif ylyl
Do you remember the time back before all the traps and 12 year olds, when those threads got posted on Sup Forums and were actually funny?

People on youtube matter as much as any other person. And like you were implying people don't fucking matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=osPKCm7jmeQ

In his new video, he's basically saying he's sick of videogames and that he wants now to do what his parents have always asked him to do like read books, play an instrument or actually go out.

This guy is a genius.

A guy with an audience of 50 million matters, whether you like them or not.

Really? How does he affect your life?

the same way having a shit ton of college professors indoctrinating 18-21 year olds into being degenerates has no effect on your life, I guess...

>soundless gifs
take the goggles off, grandpa

Multi millionaire jewtuber our boi.... kys

I would've preferred if he still played video games, now he's just copying filthy frank and all of his content is unoriginal. I mean come on, reaction videos and vlogs?

actually, many of his videos have 4 and 5m views which clearly says that the other 46-45m are probably new to youtube and would just subscribe to any big channel and are not dedicated fans. Heck I haven't even uploaded any video and I have 6 fucking subscribers... what you're doing wrong is assuming that 50m subscribers are 50m dedicated fans ready to kill for pewds... he could have 20m fake subscriptions for all we know..

It's called influence, you dense cunt

i say i hate drumpf all the time faggot, to hide my power level. its called being smart.

don't care about them, as long as they are not a danger, they can be degenerates.

what in the fuck is up with that gun

Give me example of a thing pewdiepie can do with his influence that will make me care. Protip:you can't

I saw some video with him talking about swedish generals from the 1800s and making hitler jokes a while back

he may very well be redpilled. would not be surprised, but he would have to hide it.