Way to go obama admin

Way to go

>niggers
>liberty
hmm really gets the ol' noggin joggin'

But why?

isnt this basically admitting that races exist

It's fake made with fake debt

It really is a weird coin, considering the fact that it says 100 dollars, but it's actually only worth $60

WUZ

Checked and yes

Sacajawea coins already beat you to it.

They're 100x more useful than a 100 dollar coin, and no one uses them.

KOINZ

hurr durr how weird

>100$ coin
>nigger on it
Well this is going to both make a 100$ bill more worthless and make us americans look even more like cucks.

>1oz of pure gold
>worth only $60

are you retarded?

What is the 3/5ths compromise
I'll give you a pass because you aren't American

>3/5ths compromise

>on Sup Forums
>doesn't understand joke about niggers

are you retarded

voting rights for blacks, took the time to post an image but not google it?

yeah thats nice
but its not lady liberty

It portrays a black woman, of course it's value is lower than 100$ with a white man on it.

When slavery was still a thing they weren't sure whether to count slaves as property or part of the population
The solution, first brought up as a joke, was to call a slave 3/5ths of a person

Yeah that pokemyhuntus coin worked so well too...................

oh shit I knew abouth the 3/5th thing, learned about it on Sup Forums academy of course.

I thought you mean oz weight and other strange american measurements. 3/5th oz

anyway, fuck niggers

>anyway, fuck niggers

our sentiments exactly

>in nog we trust

don't forget this bit

I don't know, it looks fine to me. I like it

>For the first time ever, blacks will steal coin with black on it.

100$ for a black woman. Inflation is insane!

How can you tell she's black if the coin is yellow? Are you saying that black people have noticeably different features compared to white people other than the colour of their skin? Shame!!

I keep telling people to short US currency, it's only a matter of time before it's all worthless nigger shit.

Goyim

You must accept diversity or we will force it on you

Will be the ugliest coin ever minted in America.

Isn't lady liberty a fictional character? Does her color even matter?

I mean apart for the irony that Lady Liberty would have descended from slaves.

I don't understand the point of this. The large segments of the black population that complain about "muh 500 years" won't in the least be appeased by this

>Indian-American

Which did they mean by this?

Gonna be a lot of gold found in the sewage system.

For what?

nice 3/5ths compromise joke bruh

Oh hey, we're not the only ones with a monkey on our money.
Welcome aboard my multicultural brothers.

Lady liberty is green though.

The statue of liberty (the most prominent example of a physical manifestation of lady liberty) is based off of the roman god Libertas. Romans are white.

Wow

I aint buying those now

>coins fail just like this type of shit always does in burgerland (see sacagewea dollar)
>liberals freak out and blame it on muh racism

I can see this shit coming from a mile away

Hardly.

dats da point. Blx be free to live under complete government control now dawg. If ya question it den das a h8 crime.

Absolutely underrated

lel

HA

LMAO

The best part of this joke is the first 2 retards who don't get the 3/5 joke.

Well done m8

It's messed up: a black is getting put on a coin most blacks will never actually possess.

she's got mostly white DNA, she got dat good hair

How do you know she's black?

After all, race is a social construct that's only skin deep :^)

literally who cares what race she is, she's a fictional character, a mascot at best.

I fucking hate neo/pol/. I used to like this board because it made fun of SJW's and liberal's use of identity politics/obsession with race and gender, but now Sup Forums is just as fucking bad as them, just on the opposite side. I don't know if Redditor newfags invaded and stayed or something, but this board is just a ton of the same shitty identity politic threads over and over.

Well done

>Romans are white

Indeed. Nordic, too.

BURN

You don't see this coin as an extension of SJWs identity politics and obsession with race and gender, and this thread is making fun of it?

Kek

>Hispanic-American
>Indian-American

redundancy?

Nice iphone on screen home button ya fuck

I'm getting real sick of this shit.

Real fucking fed up. For the vast majority of blacks this isn't their country. They don't care about it , they don't appreciate it's history, they don't believe in it's value, they wouldn't die to protect those ideals the Founding Fathers fought nail an tooth for.

So why the fuck are these fucking traitors bending over backwards to venerate blacks, to change our culture to match them, when they could give less of a shit about their country as a whole.

Fuck these people! They will be the death of this great nation.

i don't get it. explain please?

Wrong

Finally they put an argentine american on a coin, about time they did imho

T. Chad smith

Shut the fuck up already and understand your time here is done.

Fuck whites and fuck trump

White genocide by 2050.

What about the black NBA players who risk millions to possible injury by playing for the olympic team for free because they love their country and are honored to represent it?

shes go fucking cornrows

You mean the free sponsorship deals they get if they do remotely well and put themselves on the map to move up to the big leagues?

In old population statistics niggers were only counted as 3/5ths of a person so that Southern States couldn't get more seats due to their higher population.

Is this the new Jew gold?

i guess if they meant reservation residents they would have said native americans
so it looks like you're gonna have tech support people on your gold coin a few years from now

Make counter protest. Insist Lady Liberty is green (Just look at the statue!). Feign liberal outrage. Start activist group. Get hashtag. #GreenLivesMatter. Get Soros money to troll BLM and shitpost.

Those aren't cornrows or dreads, they don't bun up an dangle like that. Looks like cat turds hanging off the bun though.

I think blacks deserve a little bit of credit for enduring the hardships of slavery. Even if some (SOME) of their sons and daughters are fucking insufferable.

Sup Forums is just a bunch of idiots frothing with hate. There's no intelligence here.

>It really is a weird coin, considering the fact that it says 100 dollars, but it's actually only worth $60

What's up with the US Mint issuing Maple bucks?

This bong gets it, pro sports are like riding a motorcycle. It's your choice to do it, with a high risk of getting injured. Except they get millions :^)

No, the US Olympic basketball team are all NBA superstars that are making millions a year and already have all the sponsorships they are going to get.

Northern states didn't want to include the slave population at all, 3/5ths was a compromise

Cool how many blacks alive today have endured the hardships of slavery? None?

Shouldn't you then give yourself credit for enduring the hardships of slavery, feudalism, war, famine, etc? Your ancestors went through all of that.

have you never seen an actual black woman user?

CHYNA

AYOO
HOL UP
SO IS U SAYIN
DAT WE WUZ LIKE
DAT WE WUZ MUHFUGIN
LIKE PREZIDENTZ N SHIET

That's fake hair dummy

WE
WUZ
KEKS N SHEEEIT

wtf Sup Forums

C-UCKS

Do they really think that the African American community gives a single fuck about coin collecting?

Underrated

Token gesture to a token fucked up worthless race entrenched in American society that we're unable to make prosperous or even self sufficient. I'm okay with this, I'll put these quarters in my pocket next to hard earned money, it'll be the most fiscally sound that black lady will ever be...

Yes, I should, and do. We all do. Everyone has a right to be proud of their heritage.

My sides are gone

>Everyone has a right to be proud of their heritage
Not on Sup Forums you don't

WAS FAKE NEWS AND SHIETT!

That doesn't make sense.

You proud of that indoctrinated native people schools you ran? Trying to turn them into white people LOL, where is their quarter leaf?

>Indian-American

kek at the anti-pc sentiment toward featherheads.