HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Kek that's what they get.

This made my day

Suck shit

>MUH JOBS
oh now it's an issue

>traitors and establishment shills will now die of hunger

And thats's why you shouldn't work in governement unless you are sure you can be there for life.

Only a retard would hire a seasoned bureaucrat

Lol
Drumpf already destroyed jobs

City people vote Hillary

Isn't shit like NED hiring?

>Trump's DC
So it's Trumps fault these people don't have desirable skills? Where are all the "jobs" Obama created?

Lel I love this timeline.

This meme.. fuck off Aquafresh.

Well Trump did say he would only hire qualified individuals.

>most democratic city in America
>obama staffers can't find jobs

sure thing

NED?

Welcome to the job market, now GTFO

Sweet justice. They spent their career hurting the economy and out sourcing our jobs and now they find themselves in this position.

Fuck em.

I'd like some fries with that, thank you.

DC, DC GIVE ME TENDIES

>obama administration

you mean one of the worst of all time? gee, I wonder why they can't find a job.

Time to move back to Niggerville, Chicago you fucking mooks

KEK has a twisted sense of humor.

Well you retards had better created them KEK

actually, the suburbs voted for Trump too.

Hiring process
>see resume
> looks good
>see they worked in the whitehouse under Obama

Into the trash it goes.

Why can suburbs even vote anyway

>those faces

I wonder how many 'black ethnic studies' and 'womens studies' degrees are gathered in that room?

Watch what you say toothpaste, Geert will get you

Why do these faggots all look like nu males? When ever I hear democratic staffer/obongo staffer etc, they all look the same

There is no such thing as suburbs here

>And thats's why you shouldn't work in governement unless you are sure you can be there for life.

Political appointees aren't bureaucrats. Bureaucrats are professionals.

>Only a retard would hire a seasoned bureaucrat

Might be useful if your company has to deal with bureaucracy.

not one of those cunts look like they've ever worked in their lives, look how unclean and lazy they all look.

They've been sucking on the governments teet so long they've forgotten what the real world is like.

fuck them

Yes.. you're under one huge caliphate.

Top kek. Get fucked.

>can't find jobs
>meanwhile former boss goes on vacation
>again

amazing.

God it's the gift that keeps on giving.

We have no suburbs here because there is no room for such a system
We have satellite towns

>Swamp Drainer gets elected
>he'll probably re-hire us, right guys?

literally losing their jobs to newly immigrants

To bad theres no EPA job openings for "black person" like in Hillarys cabinet list.

>oh wow you were a staffer for president Obama, huh?
>y-yes sir! I'm very proud of my wo-
>that's gonna be a deal breaker
>w-what?

Aren't these tbe same people who mocked people for not finding any jobs. Or was it because the people were bitching about losing their jobs due to outsourcing

But they can't! Only the government can create jobs, didn't you hear that one Obama speech? Rich Americans didn't become wealthy through their own hard work and sacrifice, mommy government gave them that!

Guys I'm new to politics. Why would Trump want to hire former Obama workers? Wouldn't they all be Democrats...?

Professionals with experience in what?

You're right on the second point though

>Trump´s DC

They are still trying to spin it like its Trump´s fault that there are no jobs

kek it's ironic as fuck

Obama created 77 million news job tho

get one of those lmaoooo

Each city in the Netherlands is a suburb of Amsterdam

Man that's some great news. Friday is going to be a good day.

Aren't you supposed to be underwater right now Colgate?

Kerry was pretty good.

Yeah that's what I meant dude

These ppl literally were the government

what happens if terrorists fuck with a city's gravitational constant?

No fucking shit.

Technically they can't find work in Obama's DC. Guess they shouldn't have bet on a 8 year gig

It's ok, Trump won't hire them, but Ben Carson will find them housing.

We all die
Once again we won against the sea
I heard Belgium is drowning
No u

>lobbying firms and government agencies aren't hiring

Fucking good!

They were hoping for 12 with clinton coming in. McCain's transition team didn't even start making selections for jobs because they were just gonna keep the Bush people.

Its a stock image, those people are not the actual obongo staff.

>swamp water complaining about the swamp being drained

TOP FUCKING KEK

Trump's gonna bring back a lot of jobs though, so they can start off by working on a factory assembly line and work their way up from there. Hell, some of them will be middle managers by the time they retire.

Aww no tax dollars 4 u 2 sit on ur ass and take 3 months of paid vacation :*((( damn... sowwy u poor public sector burdens on society

Jobs only matter when it comes to cancerous, useless back-scratching DC jobs that serve no function other than to keep a bunch of silver-spooned titty babies employed.

Didn't Onigger just come back from a Hawaii vacation? Needs another vacation???

How is this possible?
Obongo created millions of jobs!

I guess none of them know how to work a shovel

AHAHAHA EAT SHIT

karma is a bitch

>what happens if terrorists fuck with a city's gravitational constant?
My God... we need to ban gravity!

>Trump's DC
It's still Obama's DC. Good thing he created hundreds of thousands of jobs each year right?

I heard the women refused to work for him because now they would have to do "as good a job" as their male coworkers.

HAHAHAH

Ol big ass thicc pearl necklace lady QQ

Already making DC better then the shit hole it was!

Ban them from working for lobbyist and foreign groups Mr. Trump

Pretty sure it's a photo of them waiting for Trump near the WH for the first time.

You ever have that boss you schedule a meeting with and he just never shows up? Also, nice digits.

lel

If the gravitational constant of just one city is changed, it would only take a few satellite towns to cause catastrophic destruction. But most cities have multiple. We are talking about a mass extinction event.

Now it's democrat's turn to say they took muh job.

Off to Starbucks you go.

at least the original article at Politico pointed out that this happened to bush's people when Obama came in; it always happens and does not surprise grownups.

Libtards on the other hand are used to those participation trophies: "“Some of them are thinking, ‘Oh, am I going to be judged for having lost?” said Finkelstein."

On the other hand, if the gravitational constant was lower the scale would say that I'm not overweight.

So it's a 50-50 deal, I'd argue.

Lol

>Spend 8 years doing nothing in cushy job
>CNN says Hilary is gonna win
>8 more years of cushy job
>Nov 8
>FUUUU
>Guess we should have worked harder to provide not only for others buy for ourselves

It's great they fucked themselves in the end

Who getting paid to shitpost here?

Please let the redheaded bitch who cried when Trump visited the White House end up working food service.

Yes, thank you for posting this.

They will be affected by the minimum wage too. They ain't worth DC minimum so they go jobless and on welfare like the ghettos? God I hope.

Staffers like this used to get hired by either side. It was less about party affiliation and more about skills and expertise. Especially with social media marketing, when that was still new. Getting people with the skills and a proven track record at running good campaigns (ie beat your staffers at the last election) was the priority. Probably a good bit of networking involved too.

>and then Trump came along

This is Nancy Pelosi's fault. If there were actuaily some Democrats left in DC, they'd be hireing staff like mad. However, she fucked the party so bad nobody wants to vote in Democrats.

>when you're a leaf and you finally make an adequate post

I can't wait to see Trump start repeatedly saying "you're fired!"

lmao

>democratic party bureaucrats expected republican, Trump, to keep them aboard

I don't get it. Were they surprised by that? Did they not understand they were supposed to be "networking" (aka sucking cock) for DNC elite's for the last 8 years to move up in the Party? Maybe now they're realizing how little Obama did to get anybody fucking jobs; he didn't even get HIS PEOPLE jobs.

they all suck cocks in hell