>Be Romania
>Be Bulgaria
>Actively cooperate with a man that sees you as racially inferior

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he doesn't believe them inferior he just believes himself superior
there is a difference you know

Considering the alternative, it worked out pretty well for Finland.

>Be Sweden
>Actively cooperate with Finland who actively cooperates with a man that sees you as racially inferior
>80 years later ruin your country with actual shitskins
really made me think

who are these two gentlemen?

I'm not a stormfag, but hitler didn't see us as racially inferior

>but hitler didn't see us as racially inferior
He would if he saw how you ended up today

>Actively cooperate with a man that sees you as racially inferior

>actively co-op with a man that sees you as racially inferior
>check flag

Seems about right, don't even need to call you retarded, you Somali pig. Go read a fucking book before spewing non-sense on a colombian weave-making forum.

class A - Aryans (germanic and nordic races)
class B - Honorary Aryans (Western Europe and some countries from Central Europe - think of France and Britain, Hungary etc; Japan comes into this category as well)
class C - Mediteranean/Latin (Italy and Romania, Spain could fall into this category as well)

Directly under categ. C - Slavs (to be used as workforce in the new Reich)

Everything under Slavs - extermination or relocation.

Also, please do tell me how many soldiers did Bulgaria provide to the war effort, compared with Italy, Hungary or Romania.

>mfw a true ethnic Swedish Somali tries to into history

you have to go back

>be sweden
>actively cuck yourself out of existence

Whatever makes you sleep at night, you fucking cuck

>mfw a cuck calls someone else a cuck

Don't you have to pick your wife's boyfriend from your house, Sven-Abdul?

Retard, he used you to (hopefully) get his way militarily. It was beneficial in every way for him, he still saw you as inferior though

Francho outsmarted Hitlar

:DDD:D:D::D:DDDD

>what are honorary aryans

also pls gib me the jew money :DDDD

> sweden calling anyone else cuck
Back in the shed with you Sven, Ahmed did not not finish raping your family yet.

>Economically destroying your own country because of a man seeing you as inferior.
I say cuck all i want, you fucking cuck

YOU ARE ALL INFERIOR TO THE SAUDI MASTER RACE KEK APPROVES
IN OUR SUPERIOR TONGUE HE IS CALLED كيك

Not the master race, daddy Hitlerkun reserved that spot to the germans and scandinavians

I hope your country remains with a flourishing economy so we don't have to take in a single one of you

By that logic Africans and Pajeets should never have cooperated with Europeans despite the fact that their lives were far better under colonial rule

>he used you to (hopefully) get his way militarily.

It's always nice when a complete moron such as yourself comes here and makes a fool out of himself, trying so hard to convince people that he knows history and whatnot.

Lemme spell it out for you, you fucking cuck of a man: go pick up a book and read about the fascist movements that started in Europe roughly at the same time the Nazis took power in Germany. Most of those movements had no actual ties with the Nazi party, at least in the beginning. That's why you have different types of fascism - such as the ethno-nationalism promoted by Codreanu in Romania.

All of the countries that formed the Axis were united in front of a common enemy - international bolshevism. That was the true common denominator that made the alliance what it truly was.

tl;dr Men back then realized what the true dangers were, not like the men of Sweden that actively squat on muslim cock for the lulz, whilst their women are nothing else but baby factories for refugees.

Now, go fuck yourself with a dragon dildo while listening to Abdul fucking your wife. Death can't come soon enough for the Caliphate of Swedcuckistan

Disgusting country, say anything wrong about the world and the saudis will be practicing it

Thanks, I've been searching for the opening of your national hymn.

They cooperated with Jews?

BECAUSE WE WILL KEK YOU WITH OUR SUPERIOR SAUDI GENETICS

>Thinking yourself as anything other than a puppet during the war
Hitler would've demolished your country had he won

Practicing your mom is not that disgusting

sez you

Keep projecting, Ragnallah al Swedeni

>inb4 you say Sweden then you proceed to flush the toilet immediately

Practicing slavery isn't so disgusting either apparantely.

Hitler would have lost much quicker if he had allied with Spain

I'm italian and i know i'm racially inferior to the Aryan master race. So then ?

Did they change the colors of the rape-bracelets? Is green providing better protection against anal rape, Swedes?

What gives?

I can meme too, Why are there so many romanians begging in front of the supermarkets?

>why are there so many romanians begging in front of the supermarkets
>supermarkets

That's not how you spell mosques, Abdul.

Daily reminder that every time two non-Jewish nations fight, Jews win. Put aside your differences, unite against the Jew.

It's true though, Spain would have just opened up another front for Germany to defend.

lol wut

>Also, please do tell me how many soldiers did Bulgaria provide to the war effort, compared with Italy, Hungary or Romania.
We didn't send troops to the fronts cause our king didn't want to get invovled and wanted to be more "neutral" than anything else ,but we still supplied tons of shit.

Compared to its people nowadays? Nah, we're still superior.
Even during the H&M years, Hitler lost his shit about racial superiority because he got butthurt that Romans were building wonders and empires, while germanic people were still living in mud huts.

>non-Jewish nation

Have a look on who controls the Swedish Media and Political Apparatus ever since the late 60's. You'd be surprised into learning that Sweden is more Jewish than Israel itself.

I'll give you this, you're totally right on this matter. However, I sometimes wonder if the Spaniards would have performed better than the fucking Italians.

A man can only dream.

>we still supplied tons of shit

You did, Svetomir, you did. Too bad we fucking lost the war.

>too bad we fucking lost the war.
i feel the same way,i kind of wish the king didn't consider the russians as the same liberators of March 1878,and send atleast 100k to the eastern front.

If he saw you today he would group you right in with blacks.

Sorry but I have the "get out of gulag free" card.

I bought an AK-47 made in your country and it is absolute garbage, my Hungarian AK works great. How the fuck do you gypsies manage to ruin the AK-47 design?

>i kind of wish the king didn't consider the russians as the same liberators of March 1878

Every time, every single god damn time. I sometimes wonder, do you Bulgarians even know that the Russian-Romanian army that liberated you from the Ottomans was commanded by the Romanian King himself? The battle of Plevna was won because of the Romanians, the Russians were too busy drinking their lives away and raping everything they got their hands on.

>mfw one of the condition King Carol of Romania made the Russians agree upon in order to pass through Romania was to give up command of the full army to Romanian officers, because the Russians were hellbent on scorch-earthing every single patch of land in Bulgaria

It truly amazes me how distorted history is, especially between two countries that are neighbors.

All Franco did was manage to keep himself and your country irrelevant. You are still irrelevant. I would say it benefitted you, but considering your country has 25%+ unemployment and 30 minutes of work requires a 4 hours siesta, I don't think your irrelevance did you any favors.

>However, I sometimes wonder if the Spaniards would have performed better than the fucking Italians.

Doubtful, Spain was pretty depleted after their civil war. I think they would have been worse than Italy.

Had the allies decided to land in Spain instead of France then maybe the Pyrenees would have been a hard place to break through though eventually.

But yeah, doubt it wuold have been better, had Spain joined the war.

>falling for the Romanian weapon industry meme

The only good thing we're still producing, and by saying good I mean average, is the Dragunov, Romanian variant. Even the Romanian Armed Forces stopped using the locally produced AK's and are relying on NATO only weaponry.

>mfw a couple of years back, our police force used a locally produced gun - Carpati - that had no safety measure
>mfw every single year we had countless of cases where policemen would wound themselves due to the gun discharging whilst in the holder.

We used to make fun of them so fucking much. Nowadays they switched to Glocks, thank god.

>kek declares saudis master race
>kek also states the saudis do everything that could be considered wrong
What did he mean by this?

I actually didn't know.

>be based Vittorio Emanuelle
>order Cuckssolini to be arrested and the alliance with Hiturd dismantled because you don't want to see your country's historical treasures be destroyed in the war

I know I'm replying to a (bad) troll, but you're still a moron.

Good goyim, believe the lies.Dont forget to light a candle for the 6 million.

I don't blame you, Bulgbro, I blame the commies for brainwashing most of the people in our countries with distorted history and whatnot. But if you want to read more, I advise you to do it, it will open your eyes on how unorganized and chaotic the Russian army truly was back then. They had the numbers, but their chain of command was totally fucked up and their officers were a total joke. I'm not even memeing at this point, had it not been for King Carol of Romania and the officer corps of the Romanian Army, the Ottomans would have won at Plevna and the war would have been lost.

>mfw we have a patriotic song that recalls of the times we helped our neighbors to brake free from the subjugation of the Ottomans, only for history to recognize that the Russians did all the work
>mfw if you take a look at a lot of Bulgarian village or city names - they are all named after Russian generals, due to the commies brainwashing the local population into believing that the Russians always helped them out.

No, they would always take fenno-swedes before any regular finns when looking for commanders and other high ranks

>le Hitler hated everyone but germans meme

Why the fuck would have we sided with USSR that declared war against us just the sake of expanding borders?

The ones he liked were scandinavians and most western europeans. Otherwise he looked down on pretty much everyone

Like I said, you're a moron.

I can't but wonder how Swedes have this strangely overwhelming urge to make themselves hated all over and all the time.

Yet he adopted Fascism, an ideology invented by MEDITERRANEANS and was a massive Romanboo as well.

You forget the part where you mentions how much we """""oppressed""""" you.

This one is even more hilarious.

Didn't notice it was already in the previous picture I posted. Sorry.

Interesting to say the least.
>also
something that's always on my mind why didn't you and we remove the cigani from balk

meant for you

>huezillian thinks he's a med and not a subhuman mestizo mongrel who looks basically like a mix between an African and a Chink but is less intelligent

Stay butthurt.

Stormfags are a joke.

>Be Mexico
>Actively take advantage of idiots

theguardian.com/world/2016/dec/01/canada-mexico-immigrants-visas-asylum-tourism

Where do 90+% genetically western Europeans fit in, like a lot of Americans. I heard hitler had a hard on for killing anything mixed so I'm assuming dead or workforce

>Be Swedish
>Actively cooperate with rapists that see your culture as inferior.