Blacks on US Currency

Recently there have been serious considerations or even approval for the replacement of traditional American figureheads with blacks.

I was outraged at first, but let me ask you this: don't Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass embody liberty and equality, two of the most deeply fundamental American values? Why shouldn't they be valid candidates?

I disagree with the "blackification" of Lady Liberty, since it seems like a meaningless revision of a traditional symbol, but I would be fine with Tubman on the 20.

Why shouldn't Tubman or Douglass be represented on our currency? Please refrain from using "nigger" in your response

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=196s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Obama devalued the currency

Not wanting to update it is a sign of a frugal public
Fuck You

FUCK YOU

Can you edit a pirate thing on the Harriet Tubman one? Give her a parrot.
Also, put Teddy Roosevelt on more things to piss off libshits

>equality,
Not an american value. Thats the french. We just dont allow nobility

I'm calling them Jamimas I don't care what anyone says. I put up $100 in 20s with Jackson on them for my son so he knows what a real president is.

Let's put Trump on the 5 and remove that treasonous Lincoln.

>Please refrain from using "nigger" in your response
Get the fuck out if you don't like it faggot.
Fuck those worthless niggers. They are nothing and contributed nothing but shit to the country.
I'm still going to write NIGGER over each and every bill I come across if they don't fix it.

The bills are fine as is.

This is going to make Jacksons more valuable. Who the fuck wants to spend harambe tub man dollars lol

He wanted answers more that "fuck that nigger." I think.
Anyway, only presidents should be on dollars

You can read, can't you?

It's a good idea. very apt.. so much inflation that the currency is almost worthless.

I love having Jackson on the $20, because it's the ultimate middle finger to him. But sure, Douglass or Tubman deserve to be on something. Maybe the $50?

WE WOULD BE DOLLAZ N SHIT

Paper currency is on its way out and so is the US. What could matter less?

What about Franklin?

Kick off Grant?

>suspected in racism/hate speech/fucking white male
>"Excuse me, sir, but you card is blocked"

>equality is a founding American value
You're funny OP. Liberty might have been, but it was more from government than private entities (like slave owners)

Yeah. I like Grant, but ultimately he was just a good general and a bad president. We've got dozens of each (and some who were both) throughout our history, I'm not sure he deserves special recognition.

most people on here are upset about it because she's black. My only concern about it was that it seemed like another forced way to say "hey, look how tolerant we are! look! look!" rather than a simple change. I also didn't like how basically everyone looked at Jackson through a modern view rather than a historic one and decided that this was yet another way to give Jackson the middle finger.

with that said she does have a right to be on the bill but I would have preferred it on something else

dead presidents.

quit changing our culture liberals

as someone who grew up hearing "gimme a quota", i find the 25ยข piece more appropriate.

Him and Hamilton were founding fathers, and both were in the Treasury. Franklin was like the headman of the Continental Congresses iirc
Yes.

Black People built this country

just like they built every other country they were slaves in. mirite

May as well put a Ford 8n tractor on money.

Equality is NOT one of America's fundamental values. Freedom IS, and is in stark contrast to equality.

BUT WE CANT LET THIS GUY GET THE NUCLEAR CODES.

Id be fine with Tubman 20s if we also got Trump 20s

>all the country is made out of cotton

>Why shouldn't Tubman or Douglass be represented on our currency?

Want the currency to be like neighborhoods? I don't.

And just for shits and giggles.........Niggers.

NIGGER

PFHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA JESUS CHRIST

Sure.......
youtube.com/watch?v=A0C4_88ub_M&t=196s

>Blacks on US Currency
They will calm them "Debt Notes"

This. Eurofags have different desgins for the same denomination to represent their different shitholes (countries). Keep Jackson, add the farm equipment and Reagan. Guess which one will be not used and defaced?

As a black guy i like Andrew Jackson just as much as i like Ms. Tubman. I liked Andrew Jackson not giving into his darkness and killing those sons of bitches that pushed his wife mentally to the point she died. So he fought to run the country instead. Also he's won several duels and survived the war of 1812. Ms. Tubman who could have been a bounty hunter on the side,was a damn good shot and led a risky as fuck missions to "free" slaves.

Yeah, I guess it's not fundamental, but basic equality is widely accepted now.

When did they start making $12 bills?

I bet that pleases your wifes bull. Good cuck.

If a nog is on my $20 bill does that mean said bill is only worth $12?

>Enforce the law on defacing currency
>No one will want to take your $20's
>Banks will report you to the police if you try and deposit them

Who knows, maybe you'll be rehabilitated in prison. Then again, why should I have to pay money just because you decided to get sucked into ideologies you picked up on an anime board, that doesn't really exude personal responsibility.

Because you're replacing presidents with random whos.

I'll get away with it easily. I'll just say someone gave it to me like that.

So the Old South's ecnomoy.....? They contributed literally nothing to that......?

Crime. They contributed lots of that. Cotton too, but machines do it better.

topkek
subtle

Can't they replace them with actual inventors. Inventors, not ((scientists))

They're not. Ol' Hick'ry hated banks. Him being on there is an insult.

You want to replace Andrew Jackson?
Andrew fucking Jackson
The only man to kill a central bank and live to tell about it.

I hope Kek curses you such that you ball sack gets caught in a slotted char.
Or your meat curtains if you are a testical deficiant person.

>It becomes your responsibility to report it as soon as you come in contact with the currency, and it is your obligation to not accept it

Whew, what an easy fix! Glad we avoided that one. Close one!

lmfao, are you living in some kind of fantasy?
If a taped together dollar can be given to me as change a nigger bill can be too.
Get fucked nigger. WE're going to deface your whore.

>Are you living in some kind of fantasy? They would never remove Andrew Jackson from the $20
>N-no... the Liberty coin t-too

At least look at it on the bright side, you'll get to do it a few times before they take measures after the public outrage forces you to come to terms that black people are on your money, lmao

I would be OK with Booker T., especially if they include the quote.

Could you be saying
that without a doubt 100%
WE WUZ FOUNDING FATHERS?!

I love it when problems are resolved without any further issues.

They shouldn't replace them at all is my point. Those guys were important to our nation's history.

teddy roosevwlt is a liberal icon faggot

Yep.
You can't stop me.

I'm not an FBI agent, I'm not being paid to catch federal offenses, duh!

I'm glad that cleared up the confusion.

We wuz dollaz and sheiiit

Did it clear up your constipation?

I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United states of America
And to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, with liberty and justice for ALL

I'm reading this thread and all these changes to our currency to reflect our multicultural society. It really is making me hungry for some Thai food. Thai tea is delicious!

>Nigger
Nigger
>Nigger
Nigger
>Nigger
Nigger
>Nigger
Nigger
>Nigger
Nigger
>Nigger
Nigger
>Nigger
Nigger

xD you like eating dog soup?

>Antique farm equipment

Because I think only people who helped create the country should be on the currency. Just so happens all those people are white. So I guess that is racist. Facts are (((racism)))

>don't Harriet Tubman and Frederick Douglass embody liberty and equality, two of the most deeply fundamental American values?

No. They were terrorists who attacked the US military and killed US soldiers. (That's why Obama loves them.)

Blue-lipped nigger!

Blue-gummed Nigger, Also known as Alabama windchimes.

>putting a nigger on the bill that everyone uses to buy drugs
kek