The white race has light skin color

The white race has light skin color.
Hair color varies from light blonde to dark brown.
Eye color varies from light blue to dark brown.

How somebody with light skin brown hair and brown eyes isn't white? Explain yourselves, Nazis.

Those are nigger traits.

1 drop rule.

They actually used far more than skin/eye/hair color to make their determination.

They used head shape, head width/height, temple width, nose size/shape, jaw size/shape, etc...

The fact is the whites will turn on themselves. This won't accomplish anything more than Nazi Germany's rebellion against one race, the human race................................

I dunno, I guess anyone who actually thinks the race will save them is a goddamn normie... the fact is your fucking race failed you, just like ours failed ours... no matter what race it is you serve it is a hivemind matriachy... with absolutely zero importance placed on our own ability to reproduce...like a family having its cat castrated, casually, without thought, as if it's the best thing to do given the circumstances..

If you can't prove your ancestors have lived in each White country for at least 1000 years then you're not allowed to stay.

Exactly. And all those with light skin, brown hair and brown eyes who aren't mixed with mongoloids or niggers fit those traits. That's why the race is determined that way.

Because he's got a wide nose.

This. This is the goal of the kikes. To divide the white race and weaken it.

Enter an art contest. Discern the works by race if you can get that information anywhere. What correlates?

It's a meme/ jewish divide & conquer. Stop taking it seriously.

Niggers have black eyes and black curly hair.
Euro species have dark brown eyes and dark brown fair at worst.

only a loser is proud of something they didn't accomplish.

fair hair*

What an empty life you must lead

Don't lump me in with you faggots, brown hair can be white but brown eyes is non-white
t. A white guy that is 99.7% European and specifically 96% North Western European with brown hair, light skin, and bright green eyes

I've got brown eyes and dark hair and am still a "nazi".
You should ignore the role players. Some of us actually see reality.

Keep sucking light skin brown head turkish dick. This is the answer.

Okay, Kadyrov.

>>>"light skin"
>>>doesnt actually dare to write white skin

I'm sorry but you have to accept being a gypsy.

it's just trolls lol
I mean even if they weren't, are you really concerned what Swedes, the gayest and most autistic group in world, think?

Bulgaria is right next to Turkey and was occupied by it for centuries, so forgive the suspicion. Besides, nationality doesn't strictly correlate to race. These children here are all Albanian, but are of different racial types. The boy and girl on the left are undeniably white, whilst the boy on the right is quite Middle-Eastern looking. I can only imagine it might be a somewhat similar situation in Bulgaria and other ex-Ottoman countries in Europe.

Being a white person with only dominant traits is like D- of genetics, not desirable, but technically passable.

Your grandkids or great grandkids still have a shot at purity.

Oh, because niggers are as light as snow, right Atila?

Problem with your theory is that Turks are mostly assimilated converts. So Greeks, Armenians, Balkanites, maybe Kurds in the east.