Is liberalism a form of mental illness? What is the cure?

Is liberalism a form of mental illness? What is the cure?

Yes

Lead

It's just a lack of experience and lack of historical understanding

Lets she her feminine penis before the discussion begins

I'd racemix with that chink.

It's a photoshopped head you idiot

Liberalism is a form of brainwash and they constantly reinforce it by staying around other like minded people and never letting in new ideas or even being open to them.

>What is the cure?
Hood Life 3

"Mental illness" is a Jewish invention to discredit certain viewpoints and patterns of thought.

Come over here I will kick your ass

Why photoshop? Original looked better.

Rope?

This image has broken my brain. What's happening here?

>talks about mental illness
>posts that pic

We both know who's mentally ill here, user.

Post the original, would wife her and her tits

Liberalism is a severe mental illness due to a lack of Oxytocine

Being Jewish should be classified as a mental illness and they should be locked up in asylums.

Most professors lean liberal because they lack experience and that they have less historical understanding - especially history profs who study history. Some rightwing fuck who runs a tiling business has more historical understanding. Expertise actually disqualifies you from knowledge, because knowledge is a form of bias. I'd rather learn history from some virgin with ADHD on YouTube myself. His impatience and brain defects mean he wouldn't have had as much time to become biased by having read anything and his knowledge is more pure and instinctual - the way I like it.

Progressives/democrats/SJWs are not liberals, they're conservative puritans who believe in extensive social tradition and regulation.

Liberals believe in civil liberty, independence, responsibility, and accountability. Meaning the libertarians and the centrist "alt right" are liberals.

Is attraction to androgynous girls a form of homosexuality? Cause I might be a faggot if that is the case.

Just when I thought I figured it out it fucked me up even more.

shes qt
would spend the rest of my life with and reproduce with

>Is liberalism a form of mental illness?

No, it's a form of ignorance.

>What is the cure?

Logic and facts.