Why are you cunts not vegan yet?

Super bugs are going to be the end of us and it's because of the shear amount of antibiotics pumped into cattle not only to protect milk and make it actually drinkable for humans but so the retched beasts can survive in the squalid conditions they live in.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/01/13/us-woman-killed-superbug-resistant-every-available-antibiotic/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4775002/
youtube.com/watch?v=-QqNFHhYs-s
youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19562864
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874619/pdf/nihms-158991.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Post script: I know there is a meme about vegans trying to shove their ideology down others throats, which I completely disagree with but for better or worse veganism needs more awareness raised not only for the animals but the humans.
-A redpilled vegan.

this is a good argument I don't see brought up

>throwing your gains out

>52 years old
>heart disease
>partially blocked artery in right thigh
This is what 8 months of veganism did to his pulse volume

forgot pic

>52 years old
>heart disease
>partially blocked artery in right thigh
This is what 8 months of veganism did to his pulse volume

>54 years
>Angiography core laboratory says this was a 30% improvement
All from simply being vegan

But I am OP.

>tfw vegan 25+ years
>tfw gluten free 10+ years
>tfw body building 3 years

Feels good man. Carnie cucks are limp dicked faggots in denial desu.

This is like asking why people don't stop buying clothes that are made by poor people in china.

It's like asking why people don't stop using mobile phones because children in 3rd world nations go into the mines to get the minerals used in the batteries.

Because people don't care.

Impossible. You mean the jews who finance and own the meat/dairy industry would lie to me??

the ultimate redpill

>44 years old
>chest pain
>no hypertension
>no diabetes
>no strong family history
>not overweight
>cardiology couldn't find anything after working on him
Cue heart attack
>Left Anterior Descending infront of the heart
>lower third moth-eaten and diseased
>too long a segment to have stents
>too far down artery for bypass
Cue veganism
>30 months
>next angiogram
Pic related

Coronary Artery Disease is the leading killer of men and women in western civilization. More than terrorism, more than traffic accidents, more than nig nogs. Don't be fooled by the meat Jew.

Veganism is red-pilled

I'm sure that decades of running to the doctor for antibiotics each time they sneeze has nothing to do with it.

>protect milk
That's what pasteurisation is for dingus. Hormones given to cows is to make them grow faster and bigger. Antibiotics given to cows is to stop them contracting diseases, dying and therefore being a loss on the owner's balance sheet

>This is like asking why people don't stop buying clothes that are made by poor people in china.

Meat and diary is actually more expensive.
You're paying more for the privilege of being cucked, think about that.

In the U.S. Jewish agriculture lobbying has made it so most government subsidies go to meat/dairy. Not to mention most of our grain production goes to the cows even when they do get some of the subsidies

This is all to lower the price of the leading killer of the white race, Coronary Artery Disease. Veganism is the true red-pill

>I'm not good at doing things in moderation, so I'm going to quit categories of food I need to survive wholecloth.

That bitch went to India and India is the largest shithole in the World.

>Antibiotic use is a major driver of resistance. In 2010, India was the world’s largest consumer of antibiotics for human health.
>Access to antibiotics is rising, which portends well for the large proportion of India’s population that has thus far had poor access to these life-saving drugs.
>The convergence of factors such as poor public health infrastructure, rising incomes, a high burden of disease, and cheap, unregulated sales of antibiotics has created ideal conditions for a rapid rise in resistant infections in India.
>Over-the-counter, nonprescription sales of carbapenems in India are among the highest in the world and contribute to growing carbapenem resistance among Gram-negative organisms.
>Improving regulation of drug production and sales, better managing physician compensation, and encouraging behavior change among doctors and patients are of immediate priority.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4775002/

India is in complete denial about their role in evolution of antibiotic resistant bacteria. That shithole is going to ruin modern medicine in next decade or two.

>I'm not good at doing things in moderation
-No diabetes
-not overweight

>food I need
Scientific research has debunked this time and time again, you can supply every nutritional need that body has on a vegan diet

>food I need to survive

>t. uneducated cuck who gets nutrition information from equally uneducated retards whose authority he respects

Ah, carnie cucks. Please never change.

Brother, you say you have been vegan for 25+ years, how old are you?

>food i need

You dont need meat. You can, but you are an omnivore that tends to eat herbivore animals. There is no nutrient one cant find in a proper vegan diet.

Dont let the liberal stereotype of vegans distract you. The meat and dairy industry is not your friend.

>Vegan
>heart disease

TOP KEK Good one m8

youtube.com/watch?v=-QqNFHhYs-s

Am vegan. have my own biodynamic farm. Keep buying that e.coli coated bullshit from your local market and die with the rest of the earth-raping pollutionists.

>antibiotics for milk
>to make it drinkable
Nigger this is why you are vegan, you heat milk to drink, what an ignorant faggot.

>Implying we all won't die from antibiotic resistant disease caused by carnicucks gluttons meat eating ways

We are fucked m8 look up anti biotic resistence, it's literally the bigges threat to end the human race.

not joking, I love meat but the way most meat is produced is making me highly uncomfortable
I'm not opposed to killing animals, but animals feel pain too and this is torture

>all these vegans on Sup Forums
Did my brain release too much DMT in my sleep making me accidentally slip into a new time-line before waking up

What is this

I don't like sucking cocks as much as you do.

>tfw Sup Forums is about seeking absolute truths in forms of "red pills"
>tfw surprised Sup Forums has vegans who have realized the ultimate absolute truth through veganism

Oh man, my sides. Is this a new meme?

I knew there was a few of us in here. The threads usually only had one other vegan besides myself against the meatcuck onslaught

This the ratio of vegan/cuck in this thread is a complete culture-shock

good thing i live in finland where the animals are actually kept in decent conditions
i bet it sucks being an animal abusing nigger country

Sup Forums has always been about going against mainstream thinking and seeking truth even if it may be unpopular.

Veganism is the diet redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=30gEiweaAVQ

Yeah true, I think carnie cucks are too exhausted of repeating their failed arguments ad nauseam. Sad!

you still probably import a lot of meat

>vegan
>literally invented to cuck men because m-muh animalz

>Be me
>Omnivorous

>Try to eat vegan diet
>Kills babies if mothers are vegans
>Necessary nutrients don't reach babies if fed Vegan

HMMMM IT'S ALMOST AS IF NATURE MADE US OMNIVORES FOR A REASON.

Finally some good carnie cuck logic to kick off my oblique workout for the day. Keep'em coming boys!

>good that i will not get cancer from this disgusting meat
>*vaping sounds*

>I think carnie cucks are too exhausted of repeating their failed arguments ad nauseam

It's because there is literally no argument against veganism. It's like arguing with a SJW about IQ differences between races, no matter how much science you put in front of them they will cope, insult you, ignore you, repeat the same shit arguments over and over, etc.

non sequitur

This has been debunked, but I'm going to in a different direction

How well do you think our ancestors ate in the past? If humans are as fragile as you say, we wouldn't be here today. If we ARE that fragile, veggies are definitely more important than meat. Meat is only good for protein and iron, veggies have protein and iron, and SO much more. What you are saying is completely illogical.

Every negative case you may present, is a dumb lib making dumb lib life decisions like they always do

Vegangains.png
Getem killer

by the way, what's your stance on vegetarianism?

True humans are omnivores but meat contains lots of fat which can block your arteries. Not to mention you can get all you need from plants, and man made foods. You are doing it wrong if your child is malnutrition on a vegan diet.

;^)

No, it's a fact. Google it.

Children absolutely can not survive on a Vegan diet. It's impossible.

>A vegan diet often doesn't naturally contain enough of the nutrients babies need, like vitamin B12, vitamins A and D, and minerals like zinc and calcium. Breastfeeding doesn't necessarily solve the problem because Mommy may be lacking in DHA (docosahexaenoic acid), which aids in eye and brain development, and omega-3 fatty acids.

>Additionally, turning solely to soy as a protein source could inhibit a baby's growth and further reduce the absorption of certain minerals and protein.

>eating anything but genetically modified algae that lives off of your waste, sunshine and air

>Try to eat vegan diet

"It is the position of the American Dietetic Association that appropriately planned vegetarian diets, including total vegetarian or vegan diets, are healthful, nutritionally adequate, and may provide health benefits in the prevention and treatment of certain diseases. Well-planned vegetarian diets are appropriate for individuals during all stages of the life cycle, including pregnancy, lactation, infancy, childhood, and adolescence, and for athletes."

Because all life exploits other life. Animals exploit us, we exploit animals, and we exploit each other.

That doesn't mean you shouldn't have any compassion, but you have to understand there is absolutely nothing anyone or anything can do to change the nature of life. So stop worrying about it, eat your steak, and just be thankful you aren't the cow.

everyone and certainly every White man and woman should be vegan

>Children absolutely can not survive on a Vegan diet. It's impossible.

Nice try Schlomo

keep leafin'

>t. scooter-and-cleetus-nutrition-digest.info

I secretly am afraid for the time when carnie cucks are gone for good, who will make me laugh this hard?

vegan is the healthiest way to live but lately ive been just eating whatever and being lazy about it

so im not in denial like most people

1. I'm not Jewish.
2. I don't fall for Vegan Jewry. It's not natural. Never has been. We're not turtles, we're fang-bearing omnivores developed in the flesh through hunter-gather tactics. Many necessary nutrient to survive are derived from meat.

To say "lol I can just eat plantz is same thing xDDDD" is fucking retarded to the x degree.

Y'all can circle jerk about how much you enjoy slurping soy cock all day, but it doesn't change the fact that children can not survive on a vegan diet because of the nutritional limitations veganism has.

>So stop worrying about it, eat your steak, and just be thankful you aren't the cow.

Good goy, you aren't the cow, right ? ;)

And the only thing that even makes us omnivore is a few stomach acids

>b12
Meat doesn't magically contain b12, they get it from bacteria just like everything else. I have been vegan for many years and got tested, my levels were above average by alot. If you are low on b12, you can just introduce live bacteria cultures into your system, and you are pretty much set for life after that. While eating meat is only a temporary solution for that, as you won't get the live bacteria
I'm not even going to argue the rest, all of that is easier that b12 to fix

Who supports the cuck diet
>murica
>leafs
>krauts
>anglos
Not even suprised

>we're fang-bearing

>WE
>WUZ
>CAVEMAN/WOLVES

Oh fuck this is easily one of my favorites.

Im pescatarian

Maybe I am, maybe I'm not. Does it matter if I don't know?

(you) need to leave the basement like i'm about to leave this thread

sage, MODS, etc.

Not to me. Either you die young as a carnie cuck, which is great, or you live a longer healthier life as a vegan, which is great. Makes no difference to me.

>we're fang-bearing omnivores
>Many necessary nutrient to survive are derived from meat.
I haven't laughed this hard in a wekk
>fang-bearing
>fang
>bearing
WUT!? LMFAO

>Anonymous (ID: ElfmMUu4) Nonce, don't rely solely on one product then! Obviously it depends on the child's age but you can give them all sorts of different plant milks and fruits, many children enjoy fruit more than in later life because they can eat it very easily, especially in a paste like bananas and stuff.
I was brought up vegetarian but the only milk products I ate were chocolate, I never really drank milk because it made me ill, I didn't eat eggs or cheese because I didn't like the taste but even though I apparently lacked >VALBUBLE NOOTRIENTS I was (and am) a perfectly fit human being, never had any fillings, no health issues other then a hairline fractured wrist after falling over.

I bet you drink cow tit juice while screaming about how eating fruit, vegetables, beans and wheat is not natural.

"Modern genetically improved dairy cows continue to lactate throughout almost the entire pregnancy. Therefore, recent commercial cow's milk contains large amounts of estrogens and progesterone. With regard to the exposure of prepubertal children to exogenous estrogens, the authors are particularly concerned about commercial milk produced from pregnant cows."

>Thinking scares me.

Run away lil carnie cuck.

I like steaks. I love pork chops, BBQ chicken, hamburguers, you name it...

I know all about the shenenigans about the meat trade. The way they only use cheap soon to be dead cows, sometimes even horse meat and the mixture they make in hamburguers with fat addition. The "special rations" they use in aviaries and general livestock production. They might even make the animals suffer like hell in the slaughterhouse.

I dont care. I love eating flesh. I hope you vegan fags succeed though. The less the demand, the better the offer.

This
These threads are worse then "DRUMPFAGS BTFO" shill threads during the election

kill yourself faggot

Vegans,
what's the best protein source? Hard mode: nothing I need to import out of third world countries.

Isn't your diet basically potatoes anyway? You know that's vegan right?

For body building: 60% pea protein flour/40% brown rice flour.

For everyday life, just eat whatever. Everything has amino acids in it. You have never even heard of a protein deficient human much less met one, so it is not a concern.

>t. 150g complete protein consumed daily

Get on my level carnie cuck plebs.

Nuts and legumes

>not knowing that vegans get their daily proteins from their black bulls

That's going to be pretty difficult as anything grown in your back garden counts as coming from a third world country.

peanuts almonds (any nuts or seeds) beans quinoa

all veggies have a little bit

Nvm. I also happen to like booze and this is the price lol.

>Many necessary nutrient to survive are derived from meat.

Which specific nutrient found in meat is impossible to find in a vegan diet?

Eat shit, kike

but they are right lol
you sound like some 19 year old guy who tries hard to be manly and fit in
I mean I eat like half a kilo of meat a day but I don't pretend I'm enlightened, it's just a weakness

they say muh meat protein is super powered and more absorbable

they dont understand that nobody in the 1st world is protein deficient

>mfw the coming superbug sources from almond milk and wipes out the vegans

If I didn't eat meat there is no way I'd get enough protein to not revert back to literal skelly mode. I eat tons of vegetables as it is but eating meat 2/3 times a week can't be bad at all. Fuck off veganfags.

>eating meat 2/3 times a week

most americans are eating meat 2-3+ times per day

youre practically a vegan compared to the american diet

Won't happen, this timeline belongs to vegans.

We ship most of our potatoes to you anglo
Btw
>not knowing the taste of home raised meat full of love and passion that was poured into it during process of upkeep
kill yourself

Oh damn I didn't realise. Yeah that's pretty fucked up, I would definitely feel conscious about it if I was consuming that amount.

Going full vegan is a good way to turn into a feminine bitch.

Unfortunately without taking testosterone supplements or eating animal products like butter, you will not have enough testosterone to maintain healthy levels.

>Who supports the cuck diet

Meanwhile in reality
> researchers found that metabolites of di-(2-ethylhexyl) phthalate (DEHP) and high-molecular-weight phthalate metabolites were associated with the consumption of poultry.

Phalates result in reduced test in young boys and adult men.

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2874619/pdf/nihms-158991.pdf
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/19059903

Eating chicken lowers test! HAHAHAHAHAH Get cucked

Veganism is great for producing brain-damaged children too.

I don't think orally taken testosterone has any effect on your testosterone levels

This, also vegans have higher (13%) test levels.

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2374537/pdf/83-6691152a.pdf

>testosterone supplements

My doctor literally took a double look at my test results and said "Wow, you have a lot of testosterone"

Never took a supplement in my life. I will admit though he was Asian, and they generally have less testosterone, but he was still a doctor.

retched beast are the ones that treat animals badly to bad they don't all know they'll came back as an animal bred to be tortured and consumed by a fat ugly virus that's fucking the world up everyday

You managed to go a single post without screaming to the world that you're a vegan. Congratulations on such a feat.

because I like chickens, cows and pigs , If you want to grow up to be big and strong you should eat a balanced Diet!