CNN NORMALIZING PEDOPHILIA

Fucking they really are going this far Sup Forums.

>You choose not to act on your desire.
>His wife is standing by his side.
>He started a non profit to 'help people like him.'
>Openly admits he wants to fuck kids.
>"it's like a heterosexual adult being attracted to woman, it's not like he's going to rape every woman he meets."

This is really the slippery slope isn't it?

How can this NOT open the eyes of normies?

youtube.com/watch?v=mOArMwhJz-8

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4
nydailynews.com/news/national/jared-fogle-suffers-bloody-nose-colorado-prison-fight-article-1.2566171
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/817435457441189888
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

How old is he talking? im not watching that video

Say it with me:
"Sup Forums was right again"

Wife looks like the bitch from Prisoners so of course she is protecting her pedophile husband. Bitch probably kidnaps kids from the park to do it.

>You choose not to act on your desire.
OY VEY
GOY

ITS _NATURAL_ WHY SUPPRESS YOUR URGES??

Well yeah, that's the next stage of the (((agenda))).

pizzagate damage control

>This is really the slippery slope isn't it?

it means it's time, suit up and get ready to chop human beings into hamburger

He's not wrong though

Might as well go for that tight little pussy and claim it was emergency.

Time for guillotines?

youtube.com/watch?v=7D-6zbSf_J4

>How can this NOT open the eyes of normies?
Because you have given no arguments as to why pedosexuality is wrong.

In his 60's apparently.

He was allowed to adopt foster children too.

Fugg I could only skip through that cringy bullshit so I couldn't find him saying the quote. What doesn't he understand that fucking any child would be a rape unlike adult women who can consent?? pls kek someone drop a fish tank on this fagg

Remember guys, slippery slope is a logical fallacy :DDDD I-it's not like everything humans do happens in small steps,

KEK they are trying to normalize pedophilia before Trump administration investigates the Podesta child fucking thing. Do you think they will make it? I doubt it.

Say it with me anyway: TRUMP IS A SEXIST RACIST PEDOPHOBIC TRANSPHOBIC BIGOT WHO HATES GAYS.

I'm not watching it either, but does he say he wants to have fuck-fuck with kids, or that he is just sexually attracted to kids? "Cause we all pretty much are, your sexual attractions/desires expand as you get older, but the things you were sexually attracted to before never cease. The only people not sexually attracted to little girls when they were little boys are gay people.

Does castration take away pedophilic urges?

That would be a solution

>Make paedophilia accepted
>Paedophiles from all over come out of the woodwork
>Create support groups
>Open "Paedo-paradise", a residential town for paedophiles where they can live free from urges and be "safe"
>slowly give the residents diseases through the water supply
>use them to test medicines and further scientific research

win win situation

>his wife is standing by his side

Cuckette

Fucking kill them.

He says he has desires and doesn't act like them.

Then the host brings up he has a foster child that said he molested her and he says it was a false memory.

The video itself is MOXNEWS not CNN's channel.

DISGUSTING! the age of consent should be at MINIMUM 65

>pedosexuality
oh god, that sounds exactly like the kind of term they'd use. Has the same bizarro ring to it as shit like "pansexuality" or "latinx"

Active pedos should be judged and killed at first sight.

Or made examples to other pedos by gutting alive and dismembering like in old times.

>needing to defend the sexualization of children and the act of having sex with kids in general
>pedosexuality

Bro, the argument is in the description. Fucking neck yourself you human garbage,

He CHOOSES to be sexually attracted to children. He CHOOSES to not address his underlying issue. There's no illness. It's choice. He's dangerous and needs to be kept away from kids.

Unsurprisingly from Portland.

That is what they're using.

Feed them to criminals that'll torture them in ways we can't under current law with the state.

Jared Fogel right now lives in constant pain and is probably eating a footlong every night. That's what we should give to those that take such innocence away.

> "Cause we all pretty much are, your sexual attractions/desires expand as you get older, but the things you were sexually attracted to before never cease

Yes they do though. Only borderline pedos are still attracted to 13 year old girls at the age of 45.

Somebody's got to stop these kikes.

Yet he was allowed to adopt foster children and one claimed he molested her.

This is our world now, just breathe it in.

Is this posted anywhere OTHER than this weird "moxnews" place? Because it really sounds like it's fake, and I want a "legitimate" news source for the normies.

Someone admitting they are attracted to children should fucking put them on a list prohibiting them from having or adopting kids of their own
>Tfw CNN would probably call me a bigot for this

>A lot of people would say it is extraordinary and to bring up your example that a heterosexual person doesn't rape every person they met, but the heterosexual person does have sex... especially over a 50 year period, because it is extraordinarily difficult to maintain chastity for that long with those desires.
>extraordinarily difficult to maintain chastity

Hahahahahaha. I guess she's never been in /r9k/

That settles it, withdrawing from civilization entirely this year, I'll watch the bombs fall from the empty desert.

i doubt it, they tend to separate sexual predators from the general population. imagine the lawsuits if they didnt (you dont even have to, just look up why they started doing it in the first place)

There's a difference between pedosexuality and pedophilia, you know? It's fucking 2017, stop being such a pedophobe.

Just put one foot in front of other, goy.

>65
What is it with you pedophiles and your little girls?

>When Sup Forums fights against pedophilia
I wouldn't mind if all the pedos get gassed.

All MOX does is get clips from CNN and other 'media' sources and puts them on his own channel so you can watch it without giving them views.

All the video shows is a straight broadcast of the same thing CNN aired, which is giving the pedo a platform to promote normalizing pedophilia.

See also : "intergenerational relationships".
Yes really.

The people pushing this need to start facing IRL consequences, not even memeing.
>But obviously I'm not advocating violence, it's just a prank GCHQ bro ;^)

This.
It's being fast tracked since the cat is out of the bag.

It's fucking amazing that this is coming true. I mean oral sex is already fucking legal in Canada for whatever retarded reason

They all really do have that 'look' to them, don't they?

If this is the hill they want to die on, then let them

I predict many normies will look the other way when we start slaughtering these pedo defenders in droves

>lawsuits

Nah most prisons don't really separate them much, only after being targeted and attacked do they hold them separately.

nydailynews.com/news/national/jared-fogle-suffers-bloody-nose-colorado-prison-fight-article-1.2566171

>you get sent to prison and probably raped by bubba for fucking a 16 year old in America

so glad I don't live in a nation of prudes

Deploy the Flamenwerfferz.

We are also glad you don't live here.

There is concern that the interview 'normalizes' pedophilia, but it is an important discussion to have.

Does OP actually believe that by never discussing pedophilia, that it will magically go away?

That picture is unreal. He's transcended meme reality

Sup Forums has been saying for years pedophilia was the next stage in (((their))) plan. How could Sup Forums know that? Was it really that obvious?

I knew that, but I hate the name "Mox News"...sounds like it's mocking the broadcast or something.

Please stay in your containment zone known as former nation state Canada. Just enjoy your legal oral dog sex and not speak of real western nations and their affairs like you should be given attention at the big boys table.

It's an open secret that prisons goes out of their way to put pedos in genpop whenever possible, then the police leak their charge info to the other prisoners so they get assaulted.

This.

Pedophilia is the next logical "civil rights" step, and it's coming down the pipeline at precisely the moment that the culture at large is getting real tired of liberal bullshit. Kek/god/the laws of physics/whatever is actively destroying the American left

And what's funny is that liberals will never possess enough self awareness to realize that "true equality" by any sane metric has already been achieved if you are trying to argue that kiddie diddlers are an oppressed minority worth fighting for

I've heard they actually put them in a separate area with other similar offenders, but maybe that's just what they tell us to make those who are pussies feel better about the violence committed against these trash

Jeffery Dahmer got sodomized to death with a broken mop handle.

Fucking hell. I dont even know whats real anymore. A world where fucking savages like this openly prance their decrepid and degenerate ideas around.

What is wrong with us. These people should be killed off.

It's considered "paedophilia" to fuck fully mature 16-17 old pussy in most states, that's what a lot of people get sent to prison for. You need a more real reasonable national age of consent

>it's coming down the pipeline at precisely the moment that the culture at large is getting real tired of liberal bullshit
Which is why Hillary won the popular vote by over 3000000 votes

>fully mature 16-17 old
Women aren't ever mature, not even after menopause.

>pizzagate was real afterall

SAY IT WITH ME; Sup Forums is right again

It's like the 5th major MSM piece trying to normalise pedos that's come out in the last couple of months. I forget exactly which places have covered it but search the usual suspects: NYT, Vice, Salon, Atlantic etc.

NAMBLA (look it up) was in bed with the fags during the 70s when they were both outcasts. Then the fags noticed that they were making gains in acceptance but that the people were having a harder time swallowing the pedo bullshit, so they ditch them and repudiate them.

Fast forward 40 years, faggots are fully accepted and the pedos are looking at all the methods they used and adapting them to their cause.

Normalization, media exposure, mellowing, legal battles, etc.

Right now they are just testing waters with these articles (see vice, cnn, someone post another one yesterday).

Calling it: in 5 years Adam Sandler makes a movie with secondary a non-threatening pedo character as comic relief like he did with fags in the 90s.

I don't see any politician federally championing fucking high school girls anytime soon.

The only chum in the water on this prior to November 8th was that Salon article, and normies don't read salon. Now that HITLER is president, they're going to go as full retard progressive as possible until they implode

This is what (((they))) do. Its not an overnight phenomenon. They slowly push the boundaries of social acceptance, then stop. Let it simmer. Regroup. Then push a little more, start a conversation about transgender bathrooms. Let it run its course. Let it simmer. Regroup. Slowly introducing new ideas of whats acceptable and making the general public agree with it, by previously conditioning them through a series of subtle diversity acceptance experiments successful as seen in the current state of acceptance of gender pronouns and overload of diversity virtue signalling instead of policy discussion.

Ive not fully bought into jews did everything, in part because the level of influence they have suggested on pol constantly suggests an individual spends a substantial amount of time concerning about the jewish agenda with a seemingly incapacity to separate any form of jewish propaganda from other aspects of life. I dont doubt the claims made by pol but the Jews mean nothing to me because there's other things that give meaning in life and if i think about (((them))) all the time then (((they))) win by actually taking over my life by me concerning about them 24/7. Im more of a pragmatist than a rationalist now so that could factor in some influence.

But the rate of censorship at the moment means this is an important board because this kind of discussion is not accepted elsewhere.

This is my thought too, the next propaganda is to make the pedophilia seem normal, I´m sure by 2025 we will be hearing a lot the word pedophobia

At the moment they are pushing really hard the transexual in children.

>This is really the slippery slope isn't it?

Sup Forums is always right.

Death by the head crusher?

Touche.

Once you give a child the ability to take hormones and mutilate their genital because they want you it isn't a far step to say they can consent to sex.

I'm sure just 50 years ago people were saying the same about homosexuals.

Those are people who have not been given consent by the parents. AGE OF CONSENT has NEVER been about getting consent from the child, but consent from the parents! That's why statutory rape laws exist-the kid may "consent" but they don't have the actual legal authority to consent. Their parents do.

Why is it so hard to just fuck people your own age?

And if kids can decide their own gender, why can't they consent? Normalizing pedophilia would be the next logical conclusion. T implies P.

(((They))) are trying to humanize Pedo's before Trump drops the hammer on the Podesta Pizza Fags.

It won't work

what will they try to do after this? can they take it any further? or will we go the way of previous civilizations as they became too degraded and flip to hypermasculine ultranationalism

Another report on the same guy, looks like the UK's Daily Mail :
twitter.com/StefanMolyneux/status/817435457441189888

It's literally a worldwide kike conspiracy to normalise child molestation as progressive and liberal. A while back they updated the DSM-IV to formalize this new invented category of "virtuous pedophile", who *totally* doesn't touch kids or fap to CP, goyim (of course this invariably turns out to be a lie.)

waterboard yourself

>kike conspiracy
jesus what a retard

This, NONE of you reactionaries are providing any logical, reason-based arguments. You're responding purely out of muh feelies, just like a leftist.

I'll just stick with my fictional lolis. Never liked the real little girls to begin with.

>"I'm a virtuous pedophile."
>"Then why did your adopted foster child say you molested her?"
>"Oh that? She's just not remembering things properly just cause I want to molest kids doesn't mean I would."

He should be kissed by the end of a 45 to the knees and left to bleed out.

What benefits does having people who want to fuck kids to society? Please let me know period blanket flag, cause inflicting long scale trauma on children for an act meant to have reproductive purpose on a body that can't reproduce is basically indefensible.

Daily reminder that any man who claims to not be sexually attracted to 15 year old girls is either a liar or a homosexual.

Funny you post a Japanese Pepe. CP was legal in Japan till fairly recently and the age of consent in Japan is 13 (as long as it's a "ethical" relationship, like marriage). Japs love their lolis.

This desu senpai.
I'll wait until they either have loli robots with AI, or genetically engineer loli catgirls. Until then I we have VR coming soon™.

Why all of the sudden with this shit? This is pretty much the end of the line. How could it ever get any worse?

I'm trying to imagine what they could do that's worse than this and I'm really coming up with a blank.

Side note: are there any groups that actually advovcate for this that are also in the LGBT community? I just schooled some nigger on kikebook about how dangerous this is about to get and now he's wanting to know the same thing I am. I can only find the normal groups.

t. English teacher in Japan who is attracted to children but decided low test Asian girls are the next best thing

Without a doubt