Hellenic General /HG/ pelleponiso is the only true Greece edition

In this thread we discuss Greece

General facts about Greece
>Athenians are degenerate drug taking homosexuals
>Thessaloniki is full of cross breed Slav and Bulgarians.
>Only Greeks with pellopinso heritage Or islanders are true Greeks .

Cyprians fuck off.. Stop being bitches and getting BTFO by roaches.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iAqryBYXozY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Can a guy with Cretan ancestry join?

No it's not you dumb gypsy. No one could ever assimilate Bulgarians.

They are all fresh ethnic greek arrivals from anatolia.

Yes.. you guys are based islanders

>Only Greeks with pellopinso heritage

My mom's side of the family hails from kalavryta, and I'll be the first one to tell you that pelloponesians are throwback goatfuckers.

We actually had a based Greek thread last night. Hoping to restart it. Some Greeks were even translating ancient text from stone tablets.

Does Germany owe Greece money ?
Will they ever get it back?
How cucked is Greece?

Sicilian here. Just wanted to stop by and say that greece is based and one day you guys will a new Alexander calibre leader

Macedonia is the real Greece. Yes, Athens is a cesspool.

What happened to the Greek general in Sup Forums?
It's been a while since I last seen it there

Starting a thread with "athenians cocksuckers, pelloponisian master race" will not help the conversation very much.

>Macedonians
>Greek
>come_on_now.jpg

Greece was great whe Albanians use to rule them

#MAGA2017
MAKE ALBANIA GREEK AGAIN

Give me a general of the caliber of Metaxas to lead me and 100 armed comrades and I will go through hell to liberate my ancestral homeland!

Ottoman empire =/= Great

what's going on here

depends on who you ask.

99% no. but with a good leadership we wouldn't need it anyway.

we are so cucked that men who ask africans on craiglist to breed their wifes look down on us.

Didn't the illyrians (and other northern tribes) migrate to the Peloponnese after the flooding/dark night and the fall of king Agamemnon empire.

It was noted that the people originated from the north at least. Not east, west or south. Athens has always been a funky joke.

The only place equally based in the Balkans would be Macedonia.

My Greek mate hates Turks but is shagging one. I suspect this is common among Greeks.

Turkish girls are wife material

Fucking you former oppressor's women is a great feeling, m8.

i also hate turks but i would make an exception for anzu.

Every roach girl I met had a thing for me and i'm half Greek and they don't even know. I suspect they subconsciously want to breed us out or it's a mass conspiracy.

>Yes
>They should
> after 1974 we started by letting our wife cheat on us then we weren't satisfied so we start watching her getting fucked now we lick the cum of her asshole

Kinda weird. I had a Turk crush on me too. She was pretty based cause they keep them on a tight leash
But I refused to breed with a roach

This.. I get it a Lot aswell..

Fucking creepy man. It's as if they can smell the superior hoplite cock.

Greek nationalist cirkles had a saying

"Foreigners out, foreign girls in"

i'd love to share a story about my turkish girl conquests like the rest of the cool guys here, but no woman has ever shown any form of romantic interest towards me and i am 26, so you have that instead...

Fucking wew, the Greeks are Turkish half-breed meme might actually be true.

Across your pathetic life you've probably came across the word barbarians which comes from the Greek saying "πας μη ελλην βαρβαρος". Which translates to he who is not Greek is a barbarian. That's how Greeks have always seen others as barbarians savages and inferior to us. But because some stupid """""aryan""""" said so we now are sandnigers

>implying you could marry a Turkish woman during Ottoman times without becoming a Turk yourself and raising your child as a Turk

It's not a meme

JUST

Most are honestly. Then again finding genetic purity is impossible. If you originate from the Balkan region you probably have some percentage of Greek/Turkish/Roman/Slav blood.

Personally I just like to focus on the positive parts of my dna.

> Dark blue eyes
> Dark blond hair
> No one will believe im a roach anyway

I know the term, yet Macedonia wasn't considered barbarian. They were considered Greek. So much so in fact that your country is still in a verbal battle with the country Macedonia for naming rights.

Go read up on your own history fag, peloponnesian people came from the north. Just not sure how far north.

saying turks are hellenic half-breeds is way more accurate.

They actually did a fairly good job at removing us from there. 1/4 of Bulgarians have some distand relative few generations back who had to flee from there or was killed by the malyaka cunts.

Greek chicks love us too (not the islamist shitskinned pseudo turks). I had some good times this summer in greek islands

Why do you hate us? Because of muh ottoman enslavement? Past is past, grow up komshu. I don't see you hating on europeans who fucked your country so hard and keeping you as a little pet

those are the dorians. nothing to do with illyrians. known to be harsh and martial, they founded sparta and the kingdom of epirus. according to some, they also migrated to macedonia.

their origin is either from the mountains of northern greece or from the southern balkans. according to WE WUZ GREEKS nordcucks, their origin was the baltics.

youtube.com/watch?v=iAqryBYXozY

Alexander was Greek you stupid cunt Monkeydonians are brainwashed Bulgarians

Almost all of Greece is rangebanned for some reason.

Yeah and the brainwashing was done by none other than your "orthodox brothers" - the serbian cunts. Really don't get why you 2 are so friendly.

That's what someone said on last nights thread . Why is that? Why aren't you banned?

then I stand corrected, I must have confused the two. because I did read somewhere that Macedonia and Sparta had some lineage ties originating from the north.

I guess those were Dorian ppls. Do you know more about this?

Fuck man today's thread and especially yesterday's has shown me there are some mega intelligent Greek ppl on Sup Forums
I just assumed they were all degenerates

Also, people migrating all the way from the baltics is a ridiculous theory. It was either northern Greece or southern Balkans.

No the ban stopped at the end of 2016 although I'm not so sure because it never affected me

You do realize that Macedonia shares borders with the Ancient Macedonian empire. You are literally bitching about a couple of miles of land ass face.

You share more land with southern Macedon than you share with Bulgaria as a whole.

Greeks going WE WUZ MACEDONIAN EMPERORS again..

>You do realize that Macedonia shares borders with the Ancient Macedonian empire.
WE

A greek fucker spamed Sup Forums writing I'm greek he got banned the he tried to fuck the mod that banned him and the mod just banned most greek ips

What they are bitching about is the name "Macedonia" as there is a region in northern Greece called the same way.
What we are bitching about is the language.

Greece should go full tax haven. A Mediterrenean Switzerland!

Sorry Hans, but that's our role

Also not only calling themselves Macedonia they also started claiming Alexander the Great and their maps of their country included parts of Greece which gave them access to sea.

Essentially they are playing a long con which they probably win down the track

Call themselves Macedonia
Claim macedonian history
On Day claim some extra land pointing to the previous points to show they are original owners.

Greece aren't totally but hurt about the name of a country.. Greeks are but hurt because they know they are being played in a long con.. wait 100 years and everyone will think they are Macedonians with a rich history and deserve half of Greece.

Kek

Greece just needs to educated their citizens that ITS NOT a tax haven

This
Plus the ancient Macedonia looked more like this

> wait 100 years
The meme already exists.
KEK map

How do we deal with the Alboroach problem lads?

The upper right one is literally how I imagine a typical greek KEKEKEKEKEKEK

xD

Decent observation.

I see people like this every day. Are they Albanians?

Why do these threads still exist, some nigger mod has banned the largest Greek isp half a year now for some reason
Most of us have moved on to 8ch

Yes

What are the odds of Enosis?

i wanna be greek...
ive been to greece before: athens, and some islands. beautiful land and people with an ancient history stretching back centuries.

ive been to turkey too and i wish you would get your rightful constantinople clay and maybe holdings in anatolia too.

i wish you all the best of luck crushing those pests and restoring the hagia sofia to a church, is there any way i can help you?

You are still here...
8ch moves to slow. Also I prefer the shit posting here

Small the hole thing is a meme noone wants this Greece and Cyprus want a fully Greek controlled Cyprus and the roaches know that they won't get any better this is just EU trying to show the world that they are not cucked by the roaches and in the long term to pass pipe lines from the Levan region

We all know when people talk about hot Turkish girls they mean Crypto-Greeks/Slavs such as

>cross breed Slav and Bulgarians
even though we """hate""" eachother we're still brothers i guess

I know there is a region in Greece called Macedonia, just saying that the country also has land which was part of Ancient Macedon.

It's just a territoriaal debate, not a debate what ethnicity originates from where. People that argue this fail to understand how migration works.

It would be like Dutch and Germans arguing about them being both germanic but the Germans not adhering to it

That's just politics, Macedonia claiming parts of Greek land doesn't suddenly make these lands non-Greek. Look up ancient maps of the empire. Unless they are all (((forged))) or some shit it means that both the province and the country have claim on Macedonian history.

Perhaps not the rulers but definitely it's people. It's not like Macedonian blood suddenly stops after you pass the border of Greece two miles in.

I'd let any of these chicks invade me any day.

Peloponnisos has the most slav toponyms after Macedonia actually
It had even more before they started changing the names of towns with Greek names to pretend they were Leonidas and shiet
>eg Tzimova => Areopolis

Don't forget coastal Peloponisos were also Venetian colonies for a while.

WUZ

All of them are fake because surprise surprise back then there were no cartographers

wtf i love turkey and nato now. dat esin's a qt.

I'm about to get cancer from this thread

>It's not like Macedonian blood suddenly stops after you pass the border of Greece two miles in.

It kind of does when one thoroughly kills and displaces people who think that way

Didn't stop, I'm still in an ip range ban. I'm using neighbor's or my uni's wifi

Απο οτι kαταλαβαίνω έχουν μπλοkαρει τον οτε

>then she opens her mouth
>"ayjukulukulum egerlikikulukum burtzukuluk grimbakul"

Thanks Sauron

Ποσταρω με ΟΤΕ, ποτε δεν εφαγα range ban

Yes, but the Turkish version knows how to cook and isn't a slut.

The analogy is more like the Poles claiming to be the heirs of the 2nd Reich, or us claiming to be the heirs of the Persian empire

>heirs of the Persian empire
Triggered

holy fuck

Οσες φορες εχω δοkιμάσει με οτε εχει ban τωρα ποσταρω απο cyta kek

Εγώ μπορώ να ποσταρω από 4g αλλά η broadband έχει Ban στο μισό Sup Forums

hahahahahhahahahahha.

Εγώ ουτε απο 4g μπορώ, kαι kει εχει range ban.

Why did u say that in Greek?

Because I was referring to a specific isp

Stop talking Greek you fucken half roaches. I'm trying to start a Hellenic general here Nd you guys chatting Greek won't help.

For anyone that wants to know they are bitching about range bans on a provider named OTE.
That's what Greeks butch about rather then just use another provider . It's the main cause of problems in greece rather complain then fix shit.
Or even ask mods to remove it

Δεν υπαρχει λογος να εξαπτεσαι νεγρε μου

So you're telling me that I should change my provider just so that I can post on Sup Forums.

These threads need a purpose. Greek Generals about nevending WEWUZING and neightbour hating are boring.