Coping with being red-pilled

Hey Sup Forums I'm a guy in his early 20's who's just been recently red pilled. I never really paid attention to politics or the larger world around me and had always been very left leaning ever since I was an early teen but it was actually with Brexit and the American presidential election that I started paying attention to all the stuff around like the migrant problem and the rise of fundamental SJW's and PC in the West and Europe and it's really opened my eyes to the world around me. I suddenly feel like alot of the beliefs I've had my whole life are being questioned and I'm having trouble dealing with it. Most of my friends are still oblivious to whats happening around them and still just believe whatever bullshit is spouted on the TV and Facebook about how Trump is evil and anyone who supports him is just a racist monster etc. I just feel really angry like I've been lied to and manipulated my whole life and that nothing is quite what I thought it was. Assuming since ye guys have all been through this experience yourselves just wondering if ye have any advice with dealing with these conflicted angry feelings?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/_gOn9MuFimo?t=25m44s
youtube.com/watch?v=wCLtAbULUtw
youtube.com/watch?v=zy_g76fqBUc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_montage_theory
theliberal.ie/political-correctness-stops-reporting-of-a-massive-riot-of-250-mostly-african-irish-youths-in-dublin-on-st-stephens-day/
irishnews.com/news/nama/2016/09/15/news/report-concludes-nama-undervalued-project-eagle-loan-book-695813/
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch some John Oliver and BIll Maher and come back to the light.

1. You aren't "redpilled" newfag. Lurk more
2. The kikes caused that feel.
3. tfw i replied to a fucking slide thread.

That's just the thing though, I have watched a lot of their stuff and feel like it's just far too one sided and biased to be taken seriously. I used to like John Oliver and even Steven Colbert but looking at them now all they do is continually bash Trump over and over not acknowledging any of the good points he makes. I like Maher too and after examining the situation that's happening in Sweden and Germany I have to say I agree with him on the fact that the Muslim religion itself is just a horrible undefendable ideology

I have lurked here for a while now and have seen many many different viewpoints which has definately added to the process. I keep seeing people saying shit like the 'kikes did it' or the 'jews are behind this' but this just seems like blatant anti-semetic bullshit to me. I know that jewish people own most of the worlds banks and media but that doesn't mean that every Jew in the world is in on it. Their may be people in the world manipulating it but their actions are their own, why are you so desperate to link what their personally doing with their religion and make the assumption that everyone else in the world under that religion is therefore guilty by association to it. That just sounds retarded to me

Here is my email address
michael.j [email protected]

Hit me up if you ever want to talk.

K/CpbjNa not a hope pal, you wanna talk, talk here

The anti Semitism will seem wrong to you at first, which is expected. Lurk more, and look up Frankfurt School and critics theory. That was my first red pill on the Jews.

just be glad youre smart enough to witness the making of history - unfortunately the masses have been brainwashed to be blind to this, and not experiencing it

What do you expect, goy? We'd all been lied to ever since world war two.
Take a look at this for proof/examples.
youtu.be/_gOn9MuFimo?t=25m44s
By the way, the beginning of the video is just 25 minutes of random commercials that display whites as insignificant, jews as attractive and active, and blacks as lively and such.

We're in an era where whites are actively being destroyed - not through war or guns, but through genocide such as being flooded by non-whites, in an effort to outbreed us, and dilute us out of existence.

No matter where I look, we are all that remains of any real group of people that actually stand against this demise. Every other group is too small in comparison to ever actually be worth any significant.

We're all that remains, but it's hardly the end.

First off, you need to lurk a bit more, you don't even know how to reply to people.

Second, you really haven't been here long enough if you haven't learned to always look at the the authors, writer and producers of anything you are now realizing has been trying brainwash you and he kids you grew up with to only believe in what (((they))) want you to.

Go look at any report on;
>we white guys need to stop-
And the author turns out to be Jewish and in another article states they consider themselves nonwhite.

See, you've been conditioned to believe questioning the nature of these (((coincidences))) is anti-semitic and by relation, dumb and stupid.

This is exactly what they wanted to do to you.

Like I said, lurk moar, break the conditioning and you'll start learning about the world more than you'll wish you did.

Ok, I am aware that many people in charge of corporations like banks or movie industries are Jewish and have known this for a while and Lets say I believe what you're saying for a minute, What is their end goal? because yes I can agree that many people in these influential positions are Jewish but why would they want to 'wipe out the white race' or promote black superiority? this is a reasonable answer I haven't been able to find yet

have you even clicked on the fucking video I posted?
It's a part of their religion; the talmud itself says that goyim are 'less than human.'
youtube.com/watch?v=wCLtAbULUtw

Whitey is smart, and fights back.
(((They))) are trying to slowley cull this problem by race mixing whitey out of existence.
Dude, really, lurk more.

This.

That'll probably push him over the edge.

Redpill my ass
Newfag can't even use the reply button.

You have much to learn. You're not "redpilled". You're just a trump supporter.

Of course it's not all Jews, but the ones you'll see in the media or in organisations will most likely be part of the cabal.

Watch out for gatekeepers such as Alex Jones and, yes, even Noam Chomsky.

The litmus tests that give them away are always: 1) Their position on Israel. 2) Their position on the Federal Reserve. 3) If they believe 9/11 was A CIA/Mossad operation. 4) Whether they believe JFK was assassinated by Mossad.

The people talking in that video just seem like extremist Jews just like there are extremist people in every faith. I can easily say yeah fuck those guys and think not every other Jew is like them. I think another factor that may be swaying me is that I'm not religious myself so can't really comprehend how rational adults would use religion as a legitimate mindset as to why they would want to wide out an entire ethnic group to me, just seems like to easy and vague an excuse

>Hey Sup Forums I'm a guy in his early 20's who's just been recently red pilled. I never really paid attention to politics or the larger world around me and had always been very left leaning ever since I was an early teen but it was actually with Brexit and the American presidential election that I started paying attention to all the stuff around like the migrant problem and the rise of fundamental SJW's and PC in the West and Europe and it's really opened my eyes to the world around me. I suddenly feel like alot of the beliefs I've had my whole life are being questioned and I'm having trouble dealing with it. Most of my friends are still oblivious to whats happening around them and still just believe whatever bullshit is spouted on the TV and Facebook about how Trump is evil and anyone who supports him is just a racist monster etc. I just feel really angry like I've been lied to and manipulated my whole life and that nothing is quite what I thought it was. Assuming since ye guys have all been through this experience yourselves just wondering if ye have any advice with dealing with these conflicted angry feelings?
give it about 16 months of being red and you'll come to terms with life. you can never watch any news or movie without thinking about how the Jews are behind it or wondering if the director is Jewish because the movie has unnecessary diversity.

every single time

Religion aside, the Jews have always been persecuted throughout history, so they resort to posing as an ally then brainwashing people. I think its very smart, and it doesnt make jews as a whole bad people.

Just like how the states raped the middle east for oil doesnt make an average american evil, or how the japanese stabbed babies and shit in china, doesnt make japanese evil. Same for the jews. they have their own conflicts going on.

Yeah, I went through that. So did Glenn Beck but he went nuts.
What you have to do, is stay here on /pol where the tools for survival are. Live your life as well as you can. And be happy every day that you can. Take care of yourself, eat well, exercise, get plenty of sleep. It does hit hard, the red-pill. But you'll come out on the other side with determination.

Then join in the gallows humor here. Make forays out into the normie world to take bits of truth to them. And know you're doing your part.

Don't there are literal psycho killers here

You firstly need to break away from the idea that Jews are a religion. The vast majority of Jews are not religious, but they all identify as Jews. Jews are a race, a wide ranging ethnicity. They identify themselves as such, stop thinking of Jews as a religion.

I don't know man that just seems like a defeatist attitude to me, stay here where it's warm and cosy with others who think the exact same as yourself. I don't want to isolate myself of from the 'normies' and become a social outcast. I plan to live a very positive life and aim to do the best I possibly can in life and not shy away from it because the truths of it may be inconvenient.

That's just retarded though, being Jewish is a religion just like any other whether you want it or not. What you're saying just seems like a way of dehumanizing them to me so you don't have to feel guilty for hating them

>that doesn't mean that every Jew in the world is in on it.
That's correct, but it's funny to point out that some of them are in cahoots sometimes.

Please remember that Sup Forums is satire and it's supposed to make you laugh. :^) Sometimes it'll really make you think, too ;)

True, I think it's fair to say that every religion does collude at times though, like if too christians were in a muslim country together it's likely they'll give each other special treatment as they may feel they have more in common with each other than they do with the others around each other because of it. Its just human nature to want to have more dealings with those we are similar to.

Fair enough, I suppose that is important to remember too, they do say the best way to learn or get a point across is with comedy

Judaism is a religion the same way Islam is; everything about their lifestyle and culture is built around the jewish ideals; the goy are animals made by god to be used as slaves for the jews, and that they are nothing more than animals.

If the belief in goys being less than jews is only for the extreme, then why is it in the talmud?
You cannot even marry outside the religion without having a conflict with the religion itself and causing you to be kicked out; thus making the jews largely of a similar gene pool that is separate from others.

It really doesn't matter if it's only a few jews, as these few jews happen to have a lot of influence to the point that people can't even get into government if they say they don't support israel.
If you say you don't like jews, you are suddenly an anti-semite, if you don't support the movements funded by jews like Soros, then you're racist, sexist, etc.

Do you know why people are increasingly starting to hate you fucks? You're doing it to yourselves. Why can't you faggots just leave us alone?

>spouted on the TV and Facebook

I still don't know, how in the current year of 2017, people still pay for cable.

I'm also pretty troubled how many people are willing to give the entirety of their life over to Zucker(((berg))). Or hell, even give their name online at all. Did we forget that rule?

this but without the jews

literally nothing wrong with being jewish

t. JIDF

Dude how many people who are actually jewish actually believe all the shit in the Talmud? Even the people I know who still say they are christian and believe in God don't believe everything in the bible, I'd say 99% of them haven't even read the book.
I will agree that there does seem to be an usual amount of support for Israel in the American Government, which is total bullshit Church and state should always be seperate.

LOL the jews don't believe in the jewish holy book
How about that, amazing

vid related
youtube.com/watch?v=zy_g76fqBUc

Listen op , your first redpill you have to absolutely get down is women. This before politics which only goes deeper..

Now that your mind is splintering from the status quo you must know that women will try to make you feel ashamed as much as possible. They are followers, no amount of bullshit propaganda will change womans role in society as the basis of the society is those roles..

why are you so invested in the Jewish criticism here?

not trolling, but are you jewish? you could become one of those self loathing jews and still fit in with us cool internet dudes

yes but these Christians you speak of dont own every movie studio/bank/tv network/magazine/etc

The deeper down the rabbit hole you go the more you'll come to the realization that Jews are even worse than Muslims. Not all of them but certainly the majority of them.

No I was raised catholic here in Ireland but who now say I'm an am atheist. I'm just interested because a lot of threats here seem to focus on Jewish hate and blame them for everything, just wanted to get an understanding of why that is

Think of it this way: in the olden days, the Vatican was at the center of manipulating world politics (might still be, but definitely was a few hundred years ago). Therefore, if you were a Kingdom trying to free your country from the Vatican, would you let all Catholics remain in your country, knowing they are converting more people to Catholicism, and every practicing Catholic was giving 10% of his income to the Vatican each week? No.

Does that mean that every simple peasant Catholic (the baker, the cobbler, the teacher, etc etc), was somehow in on some big scheme to overthrow your country's sovereignty? Also no.

It's a similar thing going on today. International zionists support each other financially and professionally. Many are just useful idiots, but these same useful idiots are supporting the jewish religion financially, and are donating to all the soros-funded (and others like soros) left-leaning (read: cultural marxist) political organizations. These organizations exist to undermine your country (and every western euro [read: white] country's) sovereignty. These organizations are not your friend.

I don't know what the solution is. Hitler tried to expel all jews from europe, and it backfired hard when he didn't win the war. There really haven't been many other serious attempts to fight the internal banking cartel. Maybe Trump/Paul going up against the Fed Reserve Bankā„¢ is a step in the right direction?

also this post is good as well:

We'll when I look at both religions and just the ideologies alone I think the Muslim religion is potential much more dangerous. It opposes free speech and prevents the spread of advancement. The Jewish faith itself doesn't seem as dangerous in comparison. Their both bullshit to me but I think one is definitely more worrying than the other

It looks that way on the surface but ask yourself this. Why are Jews the ones behind flooding western countries with Muslims and other "Diversity"? Why do they think "Diversity" isn't a good thing for Israel? Did you know the concept of the "Melting pot" wasn't American at all but a British Jew?

This is perhaps the most logical explanation I've seen here so far, going through the power structure etc but I still don't see why they would be trying to undermine my countries sovernty? like are you saying they're trying to make the entire world Jewish? and if that is the case why would they want to bring so many migrants who are predominately muslim into countries? wouldn't that completely go against there plan and actively undermine them?

>We'll when I look at both religions and just the ideologies alone I think the Muslim religion is potential much more dangerous. It opposes free speech and prevents the spread of advancement. The Jewish faith itself doesn't seem as dangerous in comparison. Their both bullshit to me but I think one is definitely more worrying than the other

On the surface, yes. But remember 2 things:

1. zionist jews are the ones pushing for muslim mass-immigration into white countries. without the jews pushing for immigration, there are no muslims here. the influential zionist jews are like AIDS (which weakens the immune system), and the muslims are like the common cold which eventually kills you

2. international zionist jews are often behind banking/lending schemes, including interest-backed currency, meaning every citizen of a white country is automatically financially beholden to jewish banking cartels if they simply want to participate in society (no not ALL banks are owned by jews, and no not ALL jews are bankers but that's not the point here).

look up the history of usury laws.

Look into the Kalergi Plan

>why they would be trying to undermine my countries sovernty? like are you saying they're trying to make the entire world Jewish?

good questions. honestly i don't know, but i've thought about it a lot, and it seems to me a few things are at work here:

1. jewish/arab/middle-eastern (maybe you call it "asian") politics are ANCIENT, they go way, way, way back. before the current european political alignment, and definitely way before the USA was a world power. these people (jews, other arabs) aren't playing a day-to-day type of politics. they are playing a LONG GAME. longer than almost anyone in the western world can comprehend (especially when we're caught up in blue team vs red team, party politics etc).

2. Therefore, because of this long game, they are, in my opinion, working to weaken or "subvert" white, western Catholic/Christian countries because these countries present the greatest threat to jew/arab supremacy. Hell, the jews were almost expelled completely from europe during ww2, and they sure as hell aren't going to risk that again.

3. they're not trying to make the entire world jewish, in my opinion, they are trying to make the entire world one confused, mixed-race, mixed-culture mass of mess with no cultural or ethnic identity, that can be easily controlled and governed by "superior" jews (they think they are god's "chosen people," after all). they don't care about temporarily spreading islam if it creates more chaos and violence in the countries they are trying to eventually conquer (long game)

just my observations. obviously no proof or evidence except looking at the world around me

>Sup Forums
sage

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Richard_von_Coudenhove-Kalergi

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israel_Zangwill

Fair enough, personally I just think we as people are able to actually play out a long game like that in this day and age. People even in high up political positions seem to be very unorganized and general and also a plan like that would have to span across multiple generations which just leaves too much room for error, plans changing, people in charge deciding to stop it etc just don't think it could be done myself.

ideas are like viruses

they read these books and it's passed down through education

there doesn't need to be some conspiracy for a hive mind to take place

That's definitely true alright, but by that logic shouldn't we really only be angry at the people at the top who are implementing these ideas and not those who are just uninformed members of the same group?

I went through what you are going through now in late 2013 and it was an incredibly depressing experience. You have to live to some extent as Winston Smith, being so careful as to even put back motes of dust in the right place to avoid arousing suspicion of your peers because anyone of them could turn into an Agent from the Matrix at any moment since their heads are filled with the program.

>I just feel really angry like I've been lied to and manipulated my whole life and that nothing is quite what I thought it was.

That's because you *have* been lied to all your life. The best advice I can give that you need to take to heart is: do NOT do anything stupid or irrational. Do not lose your mind from the red pill and go all Dylann Roof. You need to be strong and dependable and still believe there is a bright future just by holding on as this eventually spreads out. You're not alone there are millions of people like you out there right now.

Also start connecting with other likeminded Irishbros, i.e. Granville Thorndyke, people who follow the National Party etc. They're out there and forming these groups will help immensely in the future. We have to stick together.

i was gonna say "read on reactionarism" but i just checked on wikipedia and they (((mistook))) it for conservatism

i don't really want to explain it and i don't know english versions of the texts i would point you to, maybe wittgeinstein or robert anton wilson if you are looking for something more youth-friendly

but basically drop of massive media, its a technology built to convince people of stuff by creating fake consensus a la chinese whispers

if you want to play on the big league look up on chaos theory, basically little decimal point variations in numbers can widely affect the real world outcomes of predictions based on simplified integers, apply this to memetics and communication and you have the most disruptive method you can have in the modern world

I have more malice towards the sheep who buy into bad ideas. Those are usually the ones who are corrupt and evil rather than even the original authors intent (also the elites).

>Those are usually the ones who are corrupt and evil rather than even the original authors intent

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soviet_montage_theory

it's a survival mechanism. read 'culture of critique' by kevin macdonald

why have jews been kicked out of every nation they've ever inhabited? why are they incapable of creating their own country? is it a problem with every society on earth, or perhaps the problem is the jews themselves?

what is blood libel? what is a blood sucking bris?

I haven't read that yet but I think their end goal is limitless control over people and to have a global monopoly over all production.

Welcome to the descent into chaos. You'll need to recreate order in your life which is painful but very beneficial.

Watch Jordan B Peterson.

Just have to laugh it off. The Jew pulled one over on you. Good for him but it won't happen anymore.

be a good shabbos goy and never read it

Jesus fucking Christ. Dat wall of text.

Learn to be succinct faggot.

Qu'est-ce que c'est ?

>religion

"Jews" is referring to the race, not the religion. Big difference.

Be patient

Eventually the anti-semitism becomes calm understanding

This is all just a game that god is watching and the jews are winning savagely

>tfw i replied to a fucking slide thread.
Son, I am disappoint.
>tfw i replied to you replying to a fucking slide thread.

go see a doc u aspie

>have any advice with dealing with these conflicted angry feelings?

This is the most important question you could ever ask. Now, the means of applying the answer I am about to give are very complex and varied, but the overall answer is simple.

Here it is.........

You need to channel that anger into constructive action.

There it is, in all its simplicity and glory. Once you've understood that, you need to educate yourself. Unless you understand basic human nature, our basic instincts, desire for meaning, and other things, you will be ineffective at changing other people's hearts and minds.

Start by reading all of the works of Julius Evola. Then check out things like Arktos and Counter Currents Publishing groups. Go to American Renaissance and other sites.

S'up potatoe nigger bro
There is no end game just a constant shit show to stay on top
Consider it this way, what if the conspiracy is a group of Jews struggling to keep control of the average Jew and is using the goyim for it, get us against them and there own people are now complacent in fear
There religion is more in context to their day to day lives than our Cathshit

It's great you've woken up but we need to focus on what's happening here, why did the MSM cover up the Mary St stuff? theliberal.ie/political-correctness-stops-reporting-of-a-massive-riot-of-250-mostly-african-irish-youths-in-dublin-on-st-stephens-day/
God damn NAMA sales of property greatly under value irishnews.com/news/nama/2016/09/15/news/report-concludes-nama-undervalued-project-eagle-loan-book-695813/

Stay based user always demand fresh sauce

>ideas are like viruses
Not all memes are funny pictures on the internet. Archetypes are the first memes, then Religion, now Ideologies are recent examples of memes.

But ideologies are malevolent. They possess people and cause untold suffering. Zionism, Communism, Cultural Marxism, these are all malevolent memes and they need to be stamped out.

Been here for over 3 years and still grow angrier every day, this planet is hell and I'm good for nothing.

I have come to the same conclusions, user. Good to see people are realising the end game.

It's not his fault. He didn't see the slow infiltration of academia by the cultural marxists. He thought the growth in leftism was natural and organic, not forced. In his 2015 Maps of Meaning Lectures he mentions that universities are overwhelmingly leftist, and there are very few conservatives, and that he thinks maybe it happened naturally, where it went from 51-49 left leaning and over time accelerated to 99-1 left leaning.

He sees the results of the conspiracy, but not the conspiracy itself. But he's learning. I think that's partly why he was ill and sad in his New Year's video.

>this planet is hell and I'm good for nothing.
Don't give in to nihilism. Life is both tragically cruel and wonderfully amazing. You have to accept both parts. And you are good for something, your life has meaning, your actions all have meaning.

youtube.com/playlist?list=PL22J3VaeABQByVcW4lXQ46glULC-ekhOp

Agreed user, there isn't some group of hook noses sitting around a large table planning the destruction of the white race and world takeover. However, the ethnic makeup of Jews (high IQ, creative, very good in the social sciences) allows them to reach positions of power where their egalitarian personalities can shape a companies outlook. Additionally, all major international corporations have a vested interest in keeping trade as limitless as possible, continuing unlimited indefinite population growth, and keeping all borders completely open to further fuel their need for more cheap labor and more consumers. I have learned to dislike the Jewish disposition just as much as I dislike white liberals. They are too altruistic for their own good and fuck everything up in the long run because they see shitskins as equal.

>there isn't some group of hook noses sitting around a large table planning the destruction of the white race and world takeover.

Not pictured are the Council on Foreign Relations and the Rhodes Council.