What is up with all the leafs on Sup Forums, what is their agenda? How are they posting the same posts over and over...

What is up with all the leafs on Sup Forums, what is their agenda? How are they posting the same posts over and over? Do they really have this much time on their hands?

Please no leaf posting, not interested in your spin.

>What is up with all the leafs on Sup Forums, what is their agenda?
>How are they posting the same posts over and over?

The canadian government pays people to suppress dissent.

When a leaf dissents. He gets brigaded by shills who use ad hominems and fallacies along with accusations that he is using a proxy.

This is how they chill dissent in Canada.

Here is an example of a shillpost made when candians complain about the lack of jobs:

>With an attitude like that it's no wonder you can't find a job. Ever thought about heading out west to work in the oil patch. Lots of work out there if you aren't a kys virgin.

Another one - these are copypasted by shills btw:

>Get your welding ticket. Or a forklift license. There's lots of jobs you just have to keep looking.Canada is the best country on earth bud. Love it or leave it. You got a poor attitude, maybe that's why no one will hire you.

More examples of leafshill copypastas:

>There's lots of work, you just gotta keep looking, it's out there, I promise you. You can trust a fellow user. Canada is the best and if you don't like it you can fuck right off bud.

>Just keep looking, there's work out there.

>You should get your welding ticket. Plenty of work out there for welders, you just gotta keep looking.

>Honestly if you aren't already a welder you're failing at life. Just keep lookin you'll find work, it's out there. Lots of work out there bud, only people with a bad attitude can't find it.

>If you don't like canada you should fuck right off bud.
This is what you see anytime a leaf complains about the ABSOLUTE FUCKING STATE OF THINGS in their fair country:

Glad you posted, that brings me to another point... Are Canadians essentially British? Do Brits see them as a close culture? They are certainly not American.

>Are Canadians essentially British

No.

>Do Brits see them as a close culture?

No.

btw, If you had asked me this question in 1981, I'd have said yes to both.

How so?

> Gun control
> National Insurance
> Still technically connected to the Queen
> Ultra Liberal
> Weird Accents

>How so?

I'm actually not looking to have a long discussion. I answered, accept the answer or don't.

The retards that post the same shit day after day just to troll are either Torontofags or Quebecfags. Both are a fucking blight on this country. Queue the Quebecers freaking out.

> Legitimate question.
> Unsubstantianted answer.
> Request for clarification.
> Get Pissy

Liberal Detected

I'm at work m8.

There too many non-white alphas in Canada and it freaks out the omega sub-class of scared, inbred whites down south who can only get jobs stocking shelves at Wal-Mart and make memes on the 2 hour bus ride home.

I have to admit I dont really know a lot about Canada except the Vancouver Chink Real Estate Market, Toronto is all druggies, Montreal is based, Trudeau is Castros son, and BC is the best place to camp, hunt, and fish.

Is it worth my time to learn more about Canada?

fpbp. I've seen them pasta a few of those lines.

I personally think it's a government plot to fuck us up, or maybe some private business is doing it for their own interests.

My agenda is perfectly valid. I'm a maritime separatist, and I'm an anarcho feudalist.

Depends where you go in Canada. I'm told my accent is more British than it is American. Our culture is more like the original English settlers.
Shelburne is definitely very British.

This

>Montreal is based

I would have strongly disagreed if you said that 5-10 years ago. I was up there again recently, and since Trudeau took office, it is indeed a shining light in an otherwise cesspool. Opposite happened with Toronto and Ottawa. The libbies really tore apart Canada.

i went to canada one time and it was fucking horrible

canada is the worst man

Montreal is not based, do not fall for that shit.

The good people of Canada are in the maritimes, Eastern BC, Alberta and Sask. The people that recognize what it took/takes to have what we have.

Most English Canadians are American. Go look up 'United Empire Loyalists'. Then there was a lot of immigrants from Mainland Europe before chinks and mudskins invaded.

Overall the population is just too low and sparse for a dominant culture.

What would you do without those equalization payments, b'y?

They are shit posters from the GTA most of the time not white, I'm sorry for this brethren

#notallcanadians

I stop by Sup Forums sometimes to see if any of my fellow Leafs are discussing the Conservative leadership campaign. Our media is mostly ignoring it except when some fringe candidate says something stupid.

We voted liberal (not me, but my province), because it was in our best economic interest. I personally want to get out of the trap of the liberal government's stupid tax scheme, but it's hard to do. I find it really stupid that a place like Ontario has all the power, when we have the trade routes and the closer proximity to all other modern countries. We're next to the water, for Christ's sake; we literally own trade on the eastern side of Canada. In terms of agriculture, we bring in most of the seafood. We're even above the eastern states in competition. There's literally no reason to live in any middle part of Canada, unless you're a farmer or live in an agriculturally rich part.

>Are Canadians essentially British? They are certainly not American.

We're more like cold-weather Australians tbqh.

lol live in the have-not welfare Maritimes?

You literally own fuck-all because your economy is horseshit

(((2X6q2Ceb)))

Exactly it's torontofags and quebecfags. Everyone else in Canada wants Trump to nuke them. Anyway to make that happen?