Pope tried for heresy?

Well, some weeks ago I posted Vatican info about the Pope maybe being tried for heresy on january 7th, ifhe doesn't answer to the "dubia", a pamphlet asking uncomfortable question about his policies.

Well, he didn't answer. The only answer he gave (on the 12th) was that "there is no need for an answer". Which makes the case pretty clear.

So, does anything happen to him? Not officially yet, but there are rumors he's looking for another home outside the Vatican (in Guidonia Montecelio), which is pretty unheard of.

Sadly, no other news yet, but apparently, he's either starting to feel the heat (probable) or got tried and found guilty and has to go (would b laff).

Also, "the Pope flees Rome" is one of those prophecy things, right?

Sources are the usual Vatican papers. Also, have some boobs because I'm catholic, not Protestant.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/x5TVHteYpSM
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109216/Prophecy-Italian-Nostradamus-500-years-ago-risk-coming-true-Italian-town-hit-two-days-snow.html
livescience.com/57288-failed-blood-miracle-forecasts-disaster-in-2017.html
youtu.be/uOiHtFVn2JA
youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o
catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/11/16/cardinal-burke-we-will-make-formal-act-of-correction-if-the-pope-doesnt-make-amoris-clarification/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes, he is an heretic and we are living the end times.
See: youtu.be/x5TVHteYpSM

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4109216/Prophecy-Italian-Nostradamus-500-years-ago-risk-coming-true-Italian-town-hit-two-days-snow.html

livescience.com/57288-failed-blood-miracle-forecasts-disaster-in-2017.html

Who is this fluid druid?

youtu.be/uOiHtFVn2JA

>A rock shall stand on seven hills

was part of the prophecy

Reminder that the consagration of russia has not been done.

Ok, who is she?

Crap
Holy crap Satan
Stahp it

Image search says Candy Charms, you should try that wonderful function one day.
Preferably before the end of the world.

See, I actually did reverse image search, while posting the question at the same time. It's a calculated method I use to make sure that before I even search, I get the answer just in cause reverse image search fails me.

Vatican isn't on one of the seven hills

I'd be more willing to see his head roll if the previous popes hadn't let all those child fuckers go free.

The Catholic church is in the situation it's in due to its own retardation. Some priests fucked kids, and when those pedo priests weren't seen hanging from the walls of the Vatican they lost all credibility to most people of the world.

Ever notice how the pedo shit accelerated the rise of atheism and non religiousness? Because it did. So, real pope fake pope, it doesn't matter. The entire church has sold out to Satan.

Is Cardinal Burke involved? He's based. Time for an American pope.

>Cardinal Burke
Would burn the whole mf to the ground and start again from the smoldering embers. Francis sidelined him, so it would be great to see him wielding the sword.

>Is Cardinal Burke involved?
In fact, Card Burke is one of the several cardinals who submitted the original petition asking Francis to explain himself. So Burke is in fact involved.

yes

Ever read Windswept House by Malachi Martin? It's a fucking eye opener.
Fun fact: the satanic Cardinal in the book is based on an evil fucker Cardinal Bernardin, who had a gay men's choir sing at his funeral, and Bill Clinton awarded him a Medal of Freedom. He was tight with Bill and Hill.

Noice. They are the last hope desu

I feel a bit out of the loop. What specifically are they linking to heresy?

Time for a new pope.

youtube.com/watch?v=W-n0yM6Bv5o

Doesn't he pretty much have to be the last Pope or else all Popery is found out to be full of shit since Saint Malachi was found by Popeomancy to BE a Saint, and Saints are sinless and lying is a Sin also supposedly his prophecies are miracles.

So even if he is a good Christian, the Pope needs to be the last Pope to make the prophecy come true. He needs to provoke this according to his possibly flawed conscience (as long as he doesn't speak ex cathedra).

Keeping his controversial opinions to himself in order to avoid the prophecy coming true would be working against what he believes to be God's will.

He said he didn't expect to be pope long.

not finding anything about this on google. Post links or cut the disinfo psyop

Just found it.

catholicherald.co.uk/news/2016/11/16/cardinal-burke-we-will-make-formal-act-of-correction-if-the-pope-doesnt-make-amoris-clarification/

Its no where near as damning or strange as the thread makes it out to be. Just regular church politics. They are even going out of their way to ensure its done as privately as possible (outside of the catholic puiblications, which would be there to advertise the issue to other bishops-- necessary move politically speaking)

Pope wont be charged with heresy.