Be Greece

>Be Greece
>Actively go to war against axis while everyone is getting rekt by it
>The first win against axis
>Russian campaign is delayed for months
>When occupied start the resistance by the first day
>A lot of troops must stay and continue occupying Greece
>By the time nazi troops are in Russia winter has come and the commie fags can beat them
>The eternal anglo and your """""allies""""" don't even give you your lands in albania
>The Germans have stolen all the gold and money from your banks during the occupation
>Dirty Russian commies give money and guns to Greek commies
>the country is in civil war
>while in civil war the eternal anglo promises support
>literally throughs boxes with gold in the mountains controlled by commies
>TOP FUCKING KEK
>be the first country to beat the communist scum
>while still in ruins sent troops to Korea and rek some more commie ass
>military coup
>turkroaches invade Cyprus
>amerifats don't let you go to war because both of you are """"""nato memembers""""""
>Lose northern Cyprus
>military coup falls
>join EU
(germoney hasn't payed its debt estimated around 500billions and the interest rate has stopped being added a long time ago )
>get money
>germoney asks for """""""its"""""" money back
>Your weak and shitty government starts repaying and doesn't even ask for your money back
>germans cuck them and make them sing that they won't get any of the money germoney owns you
>germoney ridicules you to the hole world so noone would support you
> germoney cucks you government once again and makes you stay in the EU and """"""accept"""""" rapefugees

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ig8sgY5vRWM
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tripolitsa
sputniknews.com/politics/201511281030893620-turkey-should-be-kicked-out-of-nato/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Cool story Ahmed.. would u like to take it to the Hellenic general?

/HG/ is a thing now after yesterday's based Greek thread.

You didnt fight the nazi's, your great grandparents did.

You however do need to pay debnts

Jbump

I like Greece
you get the /Fresh/ seal
T. Aquafresh

But all your men died fighting the good fight and all you have left is gross body hair, olive oil and butt sex.

Shut up, you idiot. Most of the partisans were affiliated with communists. The rest of your LARPing is equally foolish and ignorant of reality and your own history.

Trump

Look at this deluded lazy shitskin

You sound like KANGZ when u imply your country had any significant role during WW2

Stop browsing Sup Forums and apply for a job, theres still debts you have to pay so we can buy new iphones for the refugees

Your whore mothers told me I could fuck them free of charge so there's no debt in my books

You earned a place in macronisos

this should be the new anti-communism meme

>Torture of political prisoners in general, and communists in particular, was not out of the question. Examples included severe beatings, isolation and, according to some sources, pulling out fingernails.[20]
>pulling out fingernails.
Around commies...target the nails!

Can someone explain the whole Cyprus thing to me? I heard yesterday they were about to reach an agreement, but I read earlier that that wasn't the case

Neo-Ottoman sultan Erdogan's trying to ruin everything again.

Oh okay I see

Long story short
>Greece is in a mess after the civil war a military coup takes power
(we had been a nato member along side turkey since 1952
Cyprus wasn't )
>Turkey threatened Cyprus not to join Greece
>Cyprus went full retard and asked guns from the Russians because muh orthodox brothers
>turkey invaded Cyprus >Greece mobilised it's tanks
>Americans understood that they would look like total fucking losers if the 2 first members of nato went to war and stopped the hole thing
>Cyprus was left split in half
>The military regime fell

A hattip to Sup Forums before elections, thanks user

>>Cyprus went full retard and asked guns from the Russians because muh orthodox brothers
Nigger what, the Turkish invasion happened because of your military coup.

How do you Greek folk feel about Ioannis Metaxas? What about Golden Dawn? Are they doing good? Did Metaxas do any good?

Somewhat true but by getting involved with the Russians we lost all the support of the USA and nato the hole existence of nato was to be against the ussr asking guns and military help was a mistake

What a horrible flag

pay those debnts

Metaxas
the jounta
Did a very good job with Greece
Golden dawn is on a good way but they got tricked by the government which set them back otherwise they would be first power in Greece today

this

Αιμα να ναι kαι οτι να ναι, τα G3 να βαρανε. Χηρες kαι ορφανα να kλαινε kαι τα σπιτια τους να kαιμε

what Americans thing of golden dawn

My Grandfather fought for Greece and BTFO some italians then became a German pow

RIP

Tfw your """allies""" bomb the shit out of your pain port

Golden Dawn are legit retards

but why

Greek people hold Metaxas and Papadopoulos in very high regard.

My Yaiyai is from Crete. Where's Crete in al this? I hear they're like the taiwan of Greece. They'll tell you they're their own bad ass country while Greece laughs and says that's Greece rock.

it's called yiayia vlaka!

Sry greece but if you cant pay back you gonna pay with clay

ARBEIT MACHT FREI!

Worth watching especially for any Greek Americans...
youtube.com/watch?v=ig8sgY5vRWM

not paying the denbts to the jews is the ultimate redpill. Not gonna happen freund

It's usually people from rural areas that hold Papadopoulos in high regard.

the same as these fuckers

In your dreams cuck

>rural areas
not true it is just a """"""taboo"""""" to admit it

ONE EURO TO RULE THEM ALL!

This.

Because they are clueless as to what they're doing. They lack ideology and the only policy they have is beating people up. They're very uneducated and look like Albanians/Untermenschen.

why do greeks hate kikes so much ?

>countryballs
Kys

German domination of the EU means it has conquered without war, and signing up to the EU is signing up to the Fourth Reich. Germany is at the geographic heart of the EU. It is also at least for the next two decades likely to remain the continent’s largest economy and most populous country.
Ask the Greeks if you think I exaggerate: Germany runs Europe without firing a shot. It forces far weaker partners to stay in a currency zone that is crippling them, and uses its economic muscle to dictate immigration and other key policies.
We have learned our lessons and today we focus on destroying europe again with our influence and economic power.
What did you expect?
A friendly germany? A germany that got no influence anymore? On nothing?
Great products with the stamp "made in germany" are superior to your inferior products.
We hold europe, if germany gets destroyed it will influence all other states around the world. We won this war.
What our soldiers couldn't achieve is what our ruthless economics achieved.
Destroying germany means destroying every other state in europe immediately and others in the longer run.

HEIL DEM VATERLAND!

Kikes demand Greeks pay debts

>olive oil "made in Germany"
Lel

Okay enough LARPing for today Hans,it's time to suck a refugee's cock

Except we don't get gibs and your entire army has been emasculated to the point where you pretend guns are brooms in war exercises.

Metaxas is a god

Why wont Gyros pay their fucking debts?

For good reasons unlike New Algeria and my shithole, New Liberia.

pay debnts

>EU at war

your """country""" doesn't even have an army,Hans,it's France and the UK who would protect you cucks if you get invaded

Your plan is to become a caliphate,so yes it involves many dead white people

see this

jews the eternal enemy of Greeks
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Siege_of_Tripolitsa
Greeks hate the jews since the byzantine era the Nazi antisemitism is like a meme to us

this is pleuris one of the most influencial people during junta and a big figure in the far right wing politics he publicly refuses the 6 gorilion then the jews take him to the court and he defending himself defeats them and wins the law suit

check

>The first win against axis
Kek stopped reading there

Everyone besides Greeks don't really know anything about them besides they are a far-right group, and base their opinions off of that.

prove me wrong

this was meant for this mother fucker

Holy shit, I thought this was more or less an embellished story, my yiayia used to tell me the story of tripoli when we would visit Greece

at least youre not Cyprus

Operation Avenging Eagle.

Arm Kurdistani Peshmerga (not the PKK, as they're both Soviet and incompetent). Support Greek and Slav forces in Europe -- drum up anger over Turkey's past genocides and its current use of migrants as blackmail to keep the EU in line. Turkey's military/navy is one of the most professional in the area, so direct U.S. aid will be required. See if the Armenians want in on the action, too.

Ultimate goal: Reclaim the Ionian and Pontic coasts for Greece, give south-eastern Turkey to newly autonomous Kurdistan, give north-eastern Turkey to Armenia for shits and gigs. Reduce Turkey to a rumpstate in central Anatolia.

Remaining Issues:

Why leave Turkey as a polity? My preference is to destroy Turkey entirely. And, like Palestine, remaining Turks would become a thorn in the side of the newly expanded Greek, Armenian, and Kurdish lands. However, the international community would be even more likely to freak out if we just absorbed Turkey like was done to Poland. However, I'm willing to be convinced.

Population? A problem exists in that the population of Greece is smaller than the population of Istanbul's metropole. What do? Encourage Slavic movement into Greece? Ethnic cleansing of Turks? You run into the same international community problem. If you go for ethnic cleansing as historical "revenge" you leave yourself open to a lot of shit. But, if you ultimately go for this, just destroy Turkey as a polity.

NATO? Turkey is no longer a reliable ally. A coup was required every decade to keep them in line, and the most recent failed coup shows this strategy has its limits. Better to replace unreliable muslim countries with empowered, Russian-hating slavs still smarting over the Commies.

No Germany, it is you who are paying.

Did jews opened the Kerkoporta ?

>borrow money from banks
>banks wants their borrowed money back
>I WONT GIVE YOUR MONEY BACK YOU FUCKING JEWS

Greeks are literally this retarded

Greece pulls it's own weight. I think it's time for Germany to pay debts.

Greece was conquered

>Operation Avenging Eagle.
when? count me in

we can't know for (((((sure))))) but ofcourse the did

Just wanted to let you know that I like most Mediterranean countries, including Greece, and I was literally the only German who argued against Merkel's austerity dictate.

I'm rooting for you guys and I hope you'll make it.

>Democracy

Your ancestors are the reason america was fucking created (after the French revolution). Also the reason we can shitpost here in the first place.

>[spoiler]burguers are stupid, they dont know it and take what they have for granted, but dont tell anyone[/spoiler].

Wow that's a beautiful comic compared to the MSpaint tier ones

wtf i love Germany now

Doesn't exist yet. Also Greece's pitiful population makes it all difficult. However, it could be memed into existence...

sputniknews.com/politics/201511281030893620-turkey-should-be-kicked-out-of-nato/
lets make it the nest thing that come out of pol/

It's not meant to help the Russians. It's meant to cripple an unreliable partner who seems to be blackmailing and gaming the system to its benefit while fucking over all of its possible trade and military "partners." The relationship with ISIS and the migration blackmail is just the worst of it.

However, we would need to figure out a replacement for Turkey on the Black Sea NATO front -- Greece's population is fucking less than Istanbul. And granted, Greece would probably absorb many Turks, but that's just a recipe for instability.

Turkey has 74.93 million people. That's more than Greece, Bulgaria, Armenia, and Kurdistan put together.

'Murica is and has always been the best country in the world.