Guys, I'm reading about WW2, and something doesn't make sense to me

Guys, I'm reading about WW2, and something doesn't make sense to me.

It says that WW2 started when England and France declared war on Germany to protect Poland.

But Russia also invaded Poland at the same time.

Why didn't they declare war on Russia too?

Why did they ally with them when they did the same thing Germany did?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4vm87q/why_didnt_france_and_britain_declare_war_on_the
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hmmmm really roodles my noodles

because between a France and a Russia there's Germany first.

Because it was the easier option and Russia supported the jew oligarchy as well as the rest of the allies while the Axis didn't

>Why didn't they declare war on Russia too?

option A) declare war on two nations with significant manpower.

option B) use Russian manpower against germany, decimating the russian population to the extent they still have not returned to their population in 1939, it's been almost 80 years.

>Jew holds the strings in his hand

It's pretty simple really. The allies already knew Hitler had plans to attack the USSR. They even told Stalin, who dismissed them as provocateurs. They just bided there time for the inevitable and waited for the 2 front war.

That's actually a very smart interrrogation and I never thought about it, it might be worth it to find out why we didn't attack the USSR. The cassus belli that we're thought at school is that France and Britain, like you said, went against Germany because of the invasion of Poland.

What the kikes say on Reddit: reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/4vm87q/why_didnt_france_and_britain_declare_war_on_the

I might have a start of an explanation here;
The reason why Britain didn’t declare war on the Soviet Union is an intriguing one. Unknown to the general public there was a ‘secret protocol’ to the 1939 Anglo-Polish treaty that specifically limited the British obligation to protect Poland to ‘aggression’ from Germany.

Cause the jewish Finance was pissed at Germany, and they wanted a War cause if NatSoc would have spread across Europe (it would have) this would have been the end for their banking Monopoly.

Russia on the other hand was under (((Communist))) Control so they let them get away with it

Cause the USSR was a beast back then.

But president kek supports the jewssss and we here at Sup Forums do too; never forget.

The treaty that made UK and France declare war in a case of an aggression against Poland was meant specifically for a German aggression and didn't include a Russian one.

Why though? The books I've read state that the war was fought to protect Polish and European sovereignty.

Because they didn't give a shit about poland, they only cared about cucking the germans out of their empire, kinda like in WWI

Not only that but Soviet Union was making agressive moves on Finland, Romania, Bulgaria and there was not a peep from UK

WW2 was started to destroy Germany, not to protect Poland on anyone

It was about preventing German expansion, not so much about the integrity of Poland.

this.

both russia and germany had huge military power, as well as pretty obvious imperialistic claims, so instead of taking on both of them england let them bleed each other, figuring it would be the only great empire left

>the best laid plans of men and mice...

Because jews won and they wrote Hitler/Japan as the bad guys

Poland also begged for war by killing the Germans they had on their soil thanks to the Treaty of Versailles

The Axis did nothing wrong except fail to win

cuck anwser:
Britain and France feared Germany far more than they feared the Russians and were willing to throw Eastern Europe under the bus if it meant maintaining their global colonial empires. Also, the Allies knew Hitler would attack the Russians eventually, and making an enemy out of a potential ally in a situation where you're getting rekt hard by the Germans anyway would be stupid.
stormweenie answer:
Britain, France and America were controlled by the international jewish financial elites, while the Soviets were controlled by the judeobolsheviks; Jews attacking Jews while Germans were on the move would have been counterproductive to the destruction of the white race

Wait, which one here is correct?

Thoth has spoken.

holy autism

Germany had been amping up with racial discrimination and agressive expansion by annexing Austria and Czechoslovakia. Poland just broke the camels back. That's what the textbooks say at least. Russians were being aggressive too and had just invaded Finland + shipping people into gulags, but whatever.

>They come to my country
>They kill my people
>Im going to kill them
>But that's not because they killed my people
>i just support jews

>agressive expansion by annexing Austria
That's not really aggressive expansion. Austrians are Germans, and at that point there really was no reason for them not to be a part of a greater Germany. I'll give you Czechoslovakia, that was probably Hitler's biggest mistake.

They didn't care about poland they just wanted a reason to fight the the germans.

Basically this.

>Jews run US and Soviet Union
>hate Germany
>conspiracies are hatched
>war kills goyim and paves way for Israel and multiculturalism, etc.
>Jews gleeful

Russia haven't returned to their population in 1939, but the Jews went from 8 million to 2 million to 14 million in the same time. Hmmmmmm.

And this is why there was no fighting on the western front until germany attacked france? West wanted to avoid war at all costs.

Really diddles your skittles.

If that was the case there would have been no pact with poland at all, especially not one that aimed at germany and excluding other obvious aggressors around that clayzone.
As for the slow start, well, the Maginot line was impenetrable after all.
Essentially you were duped into acting tough against the germans. Communist liberation for several decades was just a bonus.

It's a strange world we live in

>be russia
>have communism
>dont have population growth
>be jews
>fuck nonjews
>have your kids be jews
>be spread across the world
>drastically increase population

OY VEY

Shhhh desu.

Nazi Germany did everything wrong.

If we don't support massive centralized banking interests then all that follows will be
>literally Hitler

Now turn CNN back on.

The question isn't "why did Russia/USSR fight Germany" but "why did the western allies side with Russia instead of Germany or stay out of it"

Of course Russia took its own side.

Option C) use German manpower against communists

The fact that this is assumed to not be an option is the redpill. UK was allied with Bolshevism for (((ideological))) reasons.