You guys are literally the far right version of SJW's

you guys are literally the far right version of SJW's.
(and yes, I voted for trump and am redpilled.)
prove me wrong.

Welcome to Sup Forums friend. I hope you can learn something while you are here.

Are you just going to shitpost all day long?

triggered?

No you're right. Sup Forums is the equally cancerous reaction to SJW's.

So, yes. Have fun I guess.

>far right
And there he goes demonstrating his lack of knowledge and experience. The alt-right is centrist/moderate and they seem to despise the corporate right wing more than they do SJWs.

T. centrist liberal transhumanist and I voted for Trump

SJWs are cancer and we are chemo.

>The alt-right is centrist/moderate

Who cares about the gay kikes from alt-right? Sup Forums is far right.

you even get triggered just like SJW's. topkek.

>respond to weak argument
>triggered
K

The thing is that Sup Forums rarely even has strong arguments.

Maybe if you count 'THE JEWS DID IT!' as a strong argument. Then maybe.

>voted for trump
>redpilled

Oy, vey!

>disagreeing with my proposition proves my proposition correct

Pretty standard libtard tactics there m8.

Then you would think that they would not bother people so much if they were so easily dismissed.

It used to before Sup Forums harbor and Trump. From sites that track traffic, 50% of Sup Forums and 10% of Sup Forums joined during the election.

Sup Forums was sacrificed to elect Trump and it's only going to get shittier when Gen Z is in high school since they're all LE BUILD THE WALL XD

you guys can't even agree on shit. and yes, i agree very much with you on most things. i just think the infighting and extremism is kekky

This post really triggers my feminists

It's still US election time. Give it sa while (say 6-12 months) for the fuss to die down and the memesters will get bored and leave.

Everything I do I do for laughs. If there's no keks to be had then there's nothing for me. SJWs have no sense of humor.

kek, I was about to post this

My problem with sjw's isn't that they use shitty methods. Their methods, like the kikes, are rather effective. It's that they have shitty ideology. They are degenerate. They bring our destruction with their ideas.

OP btfo

Fuck off faggot.

Why do you want us to agree on everything?

There can be no debate in such an environment. What would be the point?

because when you disagree, it's ugly as hell.
and kek.
>muhhh you don't say heil hitler
>muhhh you're a jew

The issue with SJW's is that they agree on everything, and don't even fully know what they're talking about/fighting for. They just constantly repeat the agenda that they're force fed by the media.

The main similarity between Sup Forums and sjw's is that they see anyone that disagrees with them as appalling and both get triggered way too easily

Click on the post number to reply directly to posts.

Also, why do you believe that your afternoon's visit suddenly makes you an authority on us, tourist?

Trudeau

what are you even talking about

>Wah
>Complains about mannerisms
>Calls peers sjw

Bad day guy?

You not knowing how to use the website, which outs you as a newfag tourist.

Why do you think that your short stay observing shitposting makes you know what we are "really like"?

Your opinion doesn't matter. There always be people will call you edgy hiptser or someone like that. So apparently you gotta keep thinking the way that you find right.

only newfags call newfags newfags.
oh, wait..

No, newfag.

Here's your customary welcome package:

Lurk more faggot.

k, plumber. or maybe you're a potato packager

>looking down on tradesmen

Damn, this one really IS a faggot.

brit

>voted
>redpilled
Pick one

we don't have hippie fag marches and live in squlor fire hazard flophouses

I'm a centrist conservative, so in the middle rather than left or right. I try to play neutral just have chosen my side at the end of the day.