Are there people here legitimately this dumb to believe in telegony and microchimerism...

Are there people here legitimately this dumb to believe in telegony and microchimerism? That women carry previous chad's dna and that will affect your future kids? This is literally psuedo-science. Like I get the whole thing to marry a virgin but stop spouting this pseudo-science bullshit, it's not real. It's like you ignored all of the biology classes. Or maybe you gonna tell that's part of the global conspiracy?

Complain about women being whores but WITH FACTS, not with pseudo-science bullshit

Fake news is one thing but fake facts are a whole other level of bullshit.

The earth is not flat.

Black people do not have fundamentally different skull and brain shapes.

You can not "store" another person's DNA in vaginal tissue.

Vaccines do not cause autism.

Planet Earth is warming. This warming causes ice to break from the poles, causing temporary mass cooling effects, such as the extreme cold we're currently facing. This freezing winter will lead to an even hotter summer.

The grieving parents at Sandy Hook were not crisis actors, and Sandy Hook was not a staged event.

People do not "choose" to be gay.

>Planet Earth is warming. This warming causes ice to break from the poles, causing temporary mass cooling effects, such as the extreme cold we're currently facing. This freezing winter will lead to an even hotter summer.

True, but there's no evidence to suggest humanity is responsible for the change.

Or even if we were, there's no evidence to suggest that we're not pushing it in the direction that will help us.

hello trips shill govt poster

Shadilay

>Planet Earth is warming. This warming causes ice to break from the poles, causing temporary mass cooling effects, such as the extreme cold we're currently facing. This freezing winter will lead to an even hotter summer.
So what, that cancels it out.

Don't forget "WikIleaks is NOT a source of accurate information." in your little list there.

Honestly, if a somebody jizzed in a pregnant chick, it could actually happen.

>humans evolved to have a mechanic where injecting cum in a woman would help your genes survive even on a small scale

Makes sense to me. I'd like to see more studies verify the original one though.

blue pill: the post

yeah just like sweet and salty food. yummy!

>People do not "choose" to be gay.
Prove it faggot

Welcome to Sup Forums

Praise kuk

> Prove it faggot

This is probably a difficult concept for British people such as yourself to comprehend, since the "men" in your culture have to choose to be heterosexual at some point in your life.

To be fair, I look at your women and I ... well, I understand, friend. I understand. But at least the English typically choose to be heterosexual when it comes time for them to choose their sexuality.

Strange culture. I never could figure out why you people are so light in the loafers. Probably all that tea you drink.

>Black people do not have fundamentally different skull and brain shapes.
You're wrong, you know.

>People do not "choose" to have gay impulses.
But people choose to act on gay impulses.

Ask any animal breeder about this and see if you aren't convinced.

Everything in this post is false, go take a bath with your toaster.

WRONG.

Next you are going to tell me Pizzagate was fake and the Podesta brothers did not kidnap Madeleine Mccann.

Nice fucking try, shill.

lacks profile pictures

Yeah, I lost it there. You can literally see it with your own damn eyes.

You're pretty stupid.

So why do forensic experts can identify African descent based solely on cranial skeletal remains?
>Reality hurts my fee fees

Oh god, I wasnt informed on telegony before and now I just dont know what to do.
I would kill myself before raising someone elses child and I live in a liberal shithole where every female has had 20 different cocks in her by 15.
wat do pol

Trust the Swede, he's an expert on both of those topics.