Don't send your daughter to College

In my heartbreak, I was looking around the net for anyone who can sympathize, and found Sup Forums after hearing about it on Limbaugh's show yesterday. Hope this is done right.

>raise a great pure american daughter (white on white)
>christian, good, honest, does charity work, devout christian
>voluntarily doesn't date any boys in high school to focus on school
>her (female) friend wants to go to USC, though it's out of state, it's something family can afford, so let her go to USC
>She returns for christmas after one semester of her freshman year
>every other word out of her mouth is a f-bomb
>militant feminest
>cut her hair short, talking in snowflake speach about CIS and Gender Identity, and Safe spaces and micro aggression
>claims to be 2 months pregnent with some black guy one night stand
>calls her own mother a brain washed stepford wife too used to "rape" to know better

It broke me and my wife's heart to see the little monster that came back after just semester at USC. She's been crying ever since christmas. I'm so mad I refuse to pay for her next semester of college. Now she's threatening to kill herself, or accuse me of raping her unless I let her return to that cestpool of degeneracy.

I'm about to cut my daughter out of my life for good Sup Forums. Don't let your little girls turn out like this. I'm staring at a photo of her on the day of her high school graduation, with tears in my eyes knowing that those degenerate ruined 18years of upbringing in just 3 months.

We'll be cutting her off, no matter what her tantrum is. If she wants to continue to go to USC she's going to have to pay her own way. Fathers, don't let your little girls go 'away' to college, keep them close, don't let them live in dorms. If they don't have a STEM degree in mind, don't even pay a dime for college.

I just wish I had bought her a car, and made her go to a local college, commuting from home. Maybe we could have stopped this.

>1st time on Sup Forums
>posting that weeb shit
>posting the most obvious baitiest story

nah mate ur a fucken retard

shit thread kill urcelf

>raise child in strict religious home
>surprised when she wants to rebel as soon as she isn't under parental supervision

literally a normal child, cool yer jets.

weeb shit? you mean the redhead? I know this is an image board, noted most of the posts seem to either have a related picture or a nude/cute girl.

Just a picture I grabbed sometime last night when I was thinking about venting then. Ended up chickening out cause I wasn't sure I should post it or not.

we never oppressed her. She could have dated in high school, had she wanted to. We never forced her to go to church or to participate in public service projects. She was just a naturally good person.

now she's gone.

>pretending to be a new

holy fuck u are so obvious its cringeworthy u fucken dumb cunt

try again another day dickhead

Obvious LARPer

Never mind then. Guess this is the wrong place to vent.

Poor quality bait desu

yeah because she was introduced to a totally new world, that's how things work. and you're an asshole for losing hope in your daughter just because she experienced a bit of college 'culture shock'. assuming this thread isn't bait.

Can asshats make a resolution to Make Bait Great Again in 2017?

Wait, when did Rush mention Sup Forums?

funny how you assume its a "strict religious home" simply because its religious at all.

mom made you go to church this week huh champ?

He never did
Pol mentioned rush mentioned pol

look man if thats true it's awful but it definetly sounds like bait, what kind of a reaction do you expect

the black guy pregnancy bit especially, it's like someone reading this place for 2 days and trying to come up with the most triggering story

>she experienced a bit of college 'culture shock'
Not the "dad", but people are never the same after they get exposed to this garbage

I was dating someone for 12 years and loved them very much, and this stuff turned them into a different person. It's heartbreaking and if OP is telling the truth, I know what it's like to lose grip of something you love

My sister does that to my dad she's more conservative now. Stand your ground and record her when she blackmails you. She won't kill herself if she threatens it to get something

>Wait, when did Rush mention Sup Forums?

Wednesday. He talked about it being responsible for the Buzzfeed thing. I wasn't really looking for a place to vent at the time, I was just curious.

Then I realized you all were talking about ruined young women, and thought "this might be the place to scream my lungs out."

oh and i also lost someone very dear to all that shit
i even drank the kool-aid for a solid year and a half before breaking up with her, i had to, that shit was slowly killing me

>ruined young women

see, that right there proves you're a shit parent, and probably a shit christian.

Kick her out, change the locks, file a restraining order if necessary

look man. Even I think your story is a LARP. You need some kinda proof. Like you need a picture we can't GIS and find a cop of. We need someway to prove your story is real.

Otherwise it's just LARPbait
i mean why *should* we believe you, guilt inducing phrases like "I just wanted to vent...never mind then...guess this is the wrong place..." sound like teenager shit man

low quality larp bait without proof
op go fuck yourself

I have a young daughter and if British universities go the same way I'm definitely not sending my daughter to uni. I feel for ya man but i think you did the right thing.

Show her Sup Forums and redpill her

lol stfu britcunt ya sound like a beta bitch

Daughter in college
On Sup Forums
Wtf wrong with you?

>Things that didn't happen
>This
Everyone knows pol is a bunch of virgin phaggots; there is no way you have a child.

>see, that right there proves you're a shit parent, and probably a shit christian.

I'm bitching about it here. I already told her she can go back to USC at any time, but that she'd have to fund herself. Its not like I'm physically restraining her. I think I'm madder at the things she said to her mother then the bullshit coming out of her mouth.

-Personally I think the 2 months pregnant by a black guy is made up by her just to prove i'm some sort of neanderthal racist. She never brought it up again after I went off on her for her irresponsibility of getting knocked up in her first semester at college while we were supported her to the tune of tens of thousands of dollars to go to USC.

Of this is real than I sympathize with you, you just need to lurk moar.

If you did want her to get an education though you should for sure have not let her go any distance from where you live. Would have been ideal if she lived with you while going to school so that you could keep an eye on. Never trust women because as soon as you take your eye off of them, they blow it.

Also tell her about the eternal rule
Burn the coal pay the toll..

She has lost any chance of being in a relationship with a good white male now. It's over . You going to be paying for her and her nigga baby forever

This is obviously a bait thread.

>Wtf wrong with you?
he just told you whats wrong

She'll end up in an abusive relation ship with some nog probably. Or get acid bombed like that Italian model.

Why does it matter if the story is true? The post should generate discussion on the topica (ie the state of American higher education) not whether the event actually took place.

Lots of old cunts here.. no one ever leaves Sup Forums

Shut the fuck up kike.

BLACKED

FUCK OFF LARPPOSTER

>If you did want her to get an education though you should for sure have not let her go any distance from where you live. Would have been ideal if she lived with you while going to school so that you could keep an eye on. Never trust women because as soon as you take your eye off of them, they blow it.

I never really thought about it. I went to college back in the late 90s, It wasn't a real issue then. I mean sure there were plenty of commies and lefties but generally it wasn't hard to make it through a 4 year program without even talking to them.

But, yeah, I've come to basically the same conclusion.

My wife is 4 months pregnant with a girl and this whole story is my worst nightmare. I'm terrified of when my daughter becomes college age.

>Why does it matter if the story is true?

you're right, we should just make up comically worst-case-scenario situations so that we can get angry at a fake terrible world we wish existed so we can feel vindicated. you don't care about the decline of american values, you just want to feel like the way you're living your life has been correct and everything else is wrong and degenerate.

OP... you need concentrate more in your creative writing class.

>raise a great pure american daughter (white on white)
Obviously not
>christian, good, honest, does charity work, devout christian
You mentioned christian twice
>voluntarily doesn't date any boys in high school to focus on school
As far as you knew
>her (female) friend wants to go to USC, though it's out of state, it's something family can afford, so let her go to USC
Already showing signs of being easily influenced
>every other word out of her mouth is a f-bomb
Even people who swear can contain themselves when they're with their parents
>militant feminest
>cut her hair short, talking in snowflake speach about CIS and Gender Identity, and Safe spaces and micro aggression
Quite a change in one semester
>claims to be 2 months pregnent with some black guy one night stand
Yep
>calls her own mother a brain washed stepford wife too used to "rape" to know better
Interesting story

Things that didn't happen

What's wrong with Americans again? Contagious aspergers?

Back to the donald

itt larping

op is 400lb virgin in mom's basement.

>you're right, we should just make up comically worst-case-scenario situations so that we can get angry at a fake terrible world we wish existed so we can feel vindicated. you don't care about the decline of american values, you just want to feel like the way you're living your life has been correct and everything else is wrong and degenerate.

that's not my goal. I just don't want anyone else getting blindsided over a christmas break after sending your kid off to college.

Its almost like she was kidnapped by some cult and brainwashed for 3 months. The change is so radical I'm having difficulty addressing it or even reacting to it.

Be careful, user

>Need picture of said daughter

everyone here hasn't had sex so they can't understand your situation.

Well i said we could discuss education not the story it self but whatever man, your obviously retarded if you come here for the truth....

Why are ameriguns so obsessed with university names?USC this, Hardvard that, but you never fucking mention what you study there, only the fucking name.If the only thing she learned is there are 400 genders and that niggers built the world, it's a shit university and you shouldn't let her go back

I might be pissed at her, and I might be new to this site, but I'm not new to the internet. There is no way I'm posting an actual photo of my daughter on the internet.

I still break out in a cold sweat thinking about what might be online she posted herself. Watching a teen daughter grow up in this day and age of Kik and Tinder and Snapchat scared the shit out of me to the point I didn't let her have a smart phone till she was 16.

sorry that our country has more than one college

I never went to USC, I went to a SUNY Buffalo. My family was poor, I had to pay my own way. I wanted to give her an opportunity I didn't have. My mistake.

>found Sup Forums after hearing about it on Limbaugh's show yesterday.
>Sup Forums filename
>asuka cosplayer
k

Because you, generally, have to excel academically to be accepted into said universities as the competition is pretty fierce. And at those schools, what you study is actually made a big deal.

I understand though why you, and most of Sup Forums, wouldn't get this though seeing as you're all so far disconnected from the educational elite.

Yeh but why would the name matter that much, unless there are loads of shit ones.

>go to harvard for a liberal feminism degree
vs
>go to a less known school to study engineering or something useful

And most of you would choose harvard

Seems like you did everything right, you only mistake was having a daughter instead of a son :^)

the jews have brainwashed them into thinking the name is all that matters

follow the brand names... hehehe

Its obvious this isnt his "first time on Sup Forums" but i still agree with not letting them go off to college. I've seen it ruin plenty of good girls

I'm studying engineering at one of the best unis in central europe but I guess your safe spaces would get me further because some mememaster marks them #1 on a list

never mention that you're a newfag please.
I'm sorry what happen with your daughter. It's awful.

Now let me talk about the Jews...

if this is true then i am truly sorry OP youre daughter sounded like the ideal girl before college. however you probably shouldve guessed it would happen. something in her childhood made her too impressionable (probably the strict christianity). sad either way. cut her off or beat her until she conforms. btw do you mean univ of southern cal or south carolina?

Newfags don't greentext. But my family had this exact same thing happen with my niece.

Fortunately, my brother and sister-in-law were not extorted or blackmailed into paying for more of her college. She threw a tantrum of course, screamed, trashed the house, they told her to move out. She calmed down, but too late, they moved her out. Is it really fear of such drama that keeps people doing what their children want? Putting your foot down is the only answer. She had to get a job, and to get one she had to change her appearance into more normal.

Tough love works.

Go further

Don't send her to school, homeschooling is the only way

>this happened
I hope.

USC, University of Southern California.

Do NOT give her another dime of your money. Now is the time to be tough with her.

As a matter of fact, you should threaten to cut her out of your will entirely.

>Thing that never happend(to OP at least):The OP:The post

>Falling for the Great Emu War losers
Kys desu

>letting your daughter go to school in California

That's where you fucked up

Fuck based advice

> thinking this is even possibly true

holy shit the stupidity of people on this board is just so profound

Nobody who comes here their first time posts a cosplay of Evangelion or understanding greentext on their first go. Get real, OP.

>new
>greentexts properly

pick one and only one

true but kys tripfag

if every responsible parent cut off their race mixing child, they would wake up. its the weak parents who keep egging them on.. time to make a stand. cut them off! let them suffer!

fuck off kike

It's worthy of discussion even as a hypothetical.

Pull the dick out of your ass.

seriously, right? how did that guy even learn that
i never had any female relationships with anyone in which i could observe a dad doing that for his daughter

does it feel like the iq of the board has dropped in the past year?

USC: University of Spoiled Children

Insightful

I'm inclined to believe OP.
>hears of Sup Forums
>lurks for a day or two
>finds picture of asuka comsplayer. Thinks "this looks like my girl"
>makes thread

If you're real OP, then I'm sorry for you and sorry you've found this hateful place. You won't ever be able to leave.

If you want to prove, post a picture of receipt to USC, with all details blanked out ofc, aside from the USC part.

what's there to discuss?

Make it obvious that she's the bad guy here.

If she calls you a dick just remind her that you're not the one that has had her mother crying since Christmas over how cruel what she said was.

How to deal with a degenerate daughter, numbnuts.

Fuck off you're not welcome here, if you're listening to Limbaugh you deserve this

>posts kys Tripfag
>poster doesn't even have a tripcode

Good job trying to fit in newfag.

Things That Never Happened: The Thread
Nigger Fantasy Edition

This story is fake but still any good father would not send any of their children to liberal arts.

I'm a wizard, so no problemo.

>knows how to greentext and 4 Sama customs
>in a day

Women who don't go to college have a name: useless fuckmeat or wives for the dirty lower classes.
An uneducated woman is less appealing than a man, really.

But your western education is crap I will give you that. You are too easy. Make colleges about 10 times harder (ie like ours) and less morons will join them.

>>raise a great pure american daughter (

This is what you are to do senpai. (pic related)

>claims to be white father of college age girl
>claims to have found Sup Forums yesterday
>knows how to use meme arrows
>posts a pic of Asuka cosplay

Shit/10 troll, try harder faggot

kek

>if you go to harvard you have to get a degree in women's studies.

sounds like you're just bitter that you have to go to trades r us community college with all the old people and army vets.

>Bosnian College
>Genocide 101
>Advanced Civil War Studies
>Freshman Urban Food-Scrounging (Mandatory)