Why every self-important yet clueless celebrity now comes out of the woods and smugly lecturing dumb peons...

Why every self-important yet clueless celebrity now comes out of the woods and smugly lecturing dumb peons, bashing Trump, etc.? This trend is especially pronounced in 1%ers who have money to last them 10+ lives comfortable.

They sit at their comps, tikki, tikky, typing inane shit with their little fingers, thinking it is some profound, live-changing revelations for us all, common backwood hicks. Meanwhile their supporters and admirers are gently massaging their massive cock of ego, 24/7/365 making it grow bigger and bigger until it completely obscure the last shred of reality.

take for example pic related. Twatter feed is a typical crock pot of save Aleppo, muh children, mug refugees, Islam, Trump is evil, and overused platitudes "everything will be all right, things will change for you, future can be amazing like it was for meeee!"

None of these people talk about the one and only worthy cause atm- overpopulation. God forbid, they tell Ahmed to not breed 1000 kids. They live in their fucking bubbles, they do not rub elbows with rapefugees, they vacation on private islands where degradation is not seen, and I bet she is not afraid to walk at night to supermarket like some German women.

Like wtf, with all these celebs? Oh, and do not start me on Russia being suddenly the evil of whole world. FYI, Russia has been living with Muslims for centuries and they (unlike Europe and America) know what is up. Just watch the masterpiece called "The white sand of the desert" and you will understand.

All this is really getting on my nerve, and for disclaimer, I am a femanon, not even a Trump supporter.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc
nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/13/us/politics/trump-cabinet-women-minorities.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

"Let them eat cake"

Montesquieu shut the fuck up,Marie never said that,besides we all know the celebs just want the attention most of them are rich enough to not care

It's almost like they paid no attention at all during the general election.

Most normies are sick and tired of being lectured to by ivory tower celebrity liberals. They're tired of being called racist, or any other -ist because a liberal disagrees with them. The liberals are in shock because they have no power over anyone anymore, except the peons they've had for years.

And yet they double down on it all...

Clueless.

You are hurting my fee fees

Femanon here, too. I'm from germany and not only afraid to go to the supermarket at night, but also in bright daylight.

yeah, but it is reaching levels of mass hysteria, never seen before. It is kind of sad too, because, for example, I liked Stephen King, but he can't just shut up these days!

> femanon here

really gotta put it in there

Obama marked the highlight of their religion - narcissistic atheism. That's what they feed on, that's what they crave, that's what they want to create - a world run by elitist narcissists. At your expense because you're their slave. With Trump, you're not their slave anymore.

How the fuck did the republican party become the party of blue collar workers? For years we've been told that Dems care about the common man while Republicans are rich snobby capitalists. And yet it is the Dems who come across as coastal rich elites who are painfully out of touch.

kek forgive this retard, for he has fallen to the moloch

They haven't clocked on yet that people don't much care for them apart from their diehard fans and coworkers (even then they're just virtue signalling).

>femanon

Cumdumpster****

their bosses are jewish, so they have to do it or get fired

The fact that big name celebrities won't perform at the inauguration just underscores the divide. They see it as hilarious and bad for Trump's image, whereas a lot of other people see it as proof that celebrities are liberal assholes.

They're gonna step in it eventually. Like... reallllyyyy step in it.

Exact same thing happened in Britain, my dude. In fact the parallels are scarily similar.

Labour used to be for the working class, now they're confined to big metropolitan areas with a load of foreigners. Same as the Dems.

Traditionally working class areas in the North voted leave. The Rustbelt voted Trump.

It'll be interesting to see where the Dems go from here. Labour has learnt nothing and has a communist Londoner in charge and has made the party more unpopular than ever. If the Dems pick a Muslim then they'll follow a similar fate.

But you will work the field for the grain, construct the mill to grind grain into flour, plow the road to travel to the estate where you will raise the chicken and the cattle for their eggs and milk all to bake 'their' cake.

racist bitch immigrants are good people

what would happen if J. K. Rowling was beheaded by Islamists

It didn't. It's all projection.

They'd find a quote from her regarding Islam and then bash everyone over the head with it.

>Trump
I feel this is the best explanation
youtube.com/watch?v=iKE2cxs0ufc

Is it so hard for your little 12-year-old-faggot ass to fathom that these are people, too?

Get off that edge boy, you might need it for your wrists.

The are massive hypocrites. Just read this article. The most racist thing I've ever read. As if race or gender has anything to do with how well you do your job. R-right lefties?

nytimes.com/interactive/2017/01/13/us/politics/trump-cabinet-women-minorities.html

and probably cannot even talk about it openly because muh racism, etc.I really feel bad for you, after reading this one Podesta email about Germany's downward spiral.... Europe is either naive or there is something more sinister going on.

Immigrate to my homeland. We have much welfare in the fair nation state of Mybedroom.

>None of these people talk about the one and only worthy cause atm- overpopulation.
Overpopulation is a hoax

"remember Harry..... Islam is peace."

-- albaneus drumbledore

Because it's totally cool to call out Hollywood elites but when you bring up the party of families part boat paid for by the American tax payer at large, complete with NFL stars, cocaine and hookers, you get called a leftist. Nevermind Lindsay Graham's forrays into male prostitutes. Whatevskies comrade.

Good goy.

Looks like the issue is not overpopulation but simply too much niggers. Still overpopulation is bs

I'll allow a pass at the femanon claim, sans tits, as tits aren't specifically relevant for ye claim. However, if you have a convienent photo of said milkbags, please post.

I'm glad we got that out of the way.

You reference Rowling, but I think your observation is more that "celebrities" think a certain way. Why? Creative, not pragmatic. Delusional, not rational.

A celebrity, or someone who is celebrated for their artistic or athletic performance, should not be judged in the same light as the rest of us.

A (good performing) nurse practitioner or an auto mechanic exhaust their resources on actual problem solving. You're not gonna bust out Wheel of Time or Dark Tower part time. You need to be full time nuts. Have you ever been good friends with a "good" creative artist/writer? They are very difficult to relate to. In my experiences, they tend to be borderline insane.

So you're comment is basically "why are insane people who generate interesting entertainment not able to rationalize stuff". And the answer is because they are literally retarded.

And then they are on camera about some song they wrote or a book and WHAMMO, "what are your thoughts about the situation in Syria".

Trust the art, not the artist.

It's more that neither party is the "common man's" party. The democrats just gave up the one advantage they had over Republicans, which is that they at least pretend to care about the common man.
If one group is telling you "free for all, go fuck yourself," and the other is telling you "you should live and exist to serve niggers, and then die quietly without reproducing with another white person," it should come as little surprise when the former seems like a more appealing platform.

Thanks, american user! I had a refugee blocking my way last week. I had to go around him. He followed me and said "beautiful!", "hello" and "excuse me" in german (he obviously didn't know more german words than that). There were no other people around. Luckily he stopped following me. Scared the shit out of me... That happend at approx. 1:00 pm (bright sunlight). My dad gave me pepper spray and wants to go with me to places as often as he can in the future.
This week (it was later, already dark, 19:00 pm) a drunk refugee cried "Death to the jews" on the street. He came to me and touched my shoulder. Thankfully there were other people around, who scared him away.
Many such instances! I could write even more disgusting things (3 refugees destroying a TV magazine because the cover showed a woman without a hijab, refugees molesting woman openly in trains and on the street, even in churches). This is all my personal experience, no propaganda etc.

I'm really thinking about that, not kidding! My whole family hates it in Germany now. My dad worked his ass off for over 40 years as a good law-abiding worker. My mother was a secretary for over 20 years and raised me and my brother. And now even my grandma fears going to the supermarket. These refugees even rape women, who are over 70, 80, even 90 years old! It's so fucking insane, what these disgusting animals do to people!
I never visited america, but my parents were there once and liked it very much. Freedom of speech is valued in your country. In my country people are not allowed to say what they want. You may use everything including your friends and your job just by saying, for example, that you like Trump. That is especially true for high paid jobs outside the industry.
It's america having to save the west again, I guess! (But this time, I fear, western europe will fall, I fear. People are just too brainwashed and the left is powerful (they have the MM - media and money)

overpopulation is a single cause everyone should be talking now. But not a single celeb or politician talks about it, as for them merely uttering words overpopulation is akin to suicide in public. As a result they fly to enviro galas on their gas guzzling jets like Leo Di Caprio and achieve jackshit with their cosmetic measures.

>Creative, not pragmatic. Delusional, not rational.
Hey, slow your roll right there. Creativity requires pragmatism due to the fact that eloquence is directly linked to brevity and substance. Artists, musicians and writers are constantly honing the craft of threading the needle between beauty and understanding. These are not just simple mutterings of drug addled savants. If you disagree, take everything that you enjoy in life, technology, music, etc. and throw it all away.

That all being said, artists, in the end are ordinary people, like the rest of us, and they may be uninformed, misinformed, or are purposefully misleading at times. So it falls to the context of the words and not so much the name if the person that matters most.

the only problem is that it's framed as a white problem. and when whites care about overpopulation it's encouraging white numbers to drop and drop alone when the rising tide of color seeks to displace whites at every opportunity.

the solution to overpopulation should be mass right wing death squads on slaughter patrol

Well what are we going to talk about then? Race war, eugenics, reproductive rights, education, healthcare? There are a lot of moving parts to this puzzle and shoe-horning a solution is unacceptable. There must be nuance.

So just use your creative imagination and pretend I included a paragraph which delinates at the actual ceation vs the "creative process", the latter is what shapes content into a consumable.

That's the only part of the process which requires any pragmatism, as far as I can tell.

And, specific to the OP's query, as well as to the vast amout of "popular" creationists, I think the position is fairly solid.

I hope you have a good day though.

and fuck all my typos. i don't sleep much these day.

>refuge reading comprehension

Labour hates the White Working Class because they have traditionally not liked homosexuals. Every other party has the same attitude. Homosexuals are our oppressors, not the Jews.

Stay safe, kraut-chan. Sincerely.

Thx. I'm trying my best!

we can indeed debate if celebs are a bit insane, but the more important observation is that they are insanely overpaid. Rowling-type of entertainer in the Middle Ages was a traveling bard, piss poor and destitute. But she is now worth billions, why exactly? And she has the audacity to lecture us all!

Another important factor to consider is WHY celebs become so important. As common folks lives become more unbearable, they turn into escapist entertainment, where Rowling rules. So in a sense, our real life misery is proportional to their success. For this reason alone they should not be listened to.

>use your creative imagination and pretend I included a paragraph... consumable...
Yeah, user, it's called design. Your computer interface has to have some kind of aesthetic in order for you to be able to interact with it in order to post. That's why there's more than just one kind of noodle. I'm just trying to point out that many people, careers, etc. interact with art constantly.

But your point is about "Artists," who happen to have become exorbitantly wealthy seeming to mostly line up on one side of the political spectrum.

This does pose some interesting questions. So I'll posit that it has something to do with old money v new money and that in the end the celebrities are being manipulated by higher powers, economic and politically speaking.

Have a great day yourself as wel, fellow user.

>fuck typos
No worries, not like this is getting published on buzzfeed.

I've lost track to whom I'm speaking to. Are you the one who should be posting boobies?

>the more important observation is that they are insanely overpaid.

that's not an argument. for every rowling there are a billion "starving artists". but they all think they same way.

everyone was broke in the middle ages

entertainers become so important because plebians (who don't post boobies) project onto them, rather than focusing on their own shit.

>For this reason alone they should not be listened to.

cheers mate

You need to take a second pass at this. I think I know what you are trying to say, but I'd prefer you say it.

hahah i was in the original pissgate thread. sometimes it does get published on buzzfeed.

10/10 you made my day. god bless you.

Every time I see a Romanian flag, I assume it's fucking Vee now. There can't be more than like 5 people in your country who browse here, right?

This is really fucking reductive. Even if you want to exclude mathematicians, physicists, and computer scientists (they're creative, just not in an entertaining way), I can think of entertainers who are very reasonable, even if you don't necessarily agree with what they say. Tolkien, Miyazaki (former director of Studio Ghibli), Morgan Freeman. I'm sure there are more, but it's not like R.A Salvatore or Weis and Hickman do interviews or give enough of a shit to make their political leanings known.

I'll take issue with that wandering bard thing. Many, if not the most famous or historically relevant, artists had patrons from the royalty and aristocracy whom housed them and gave them salary according to contract. Mozart was a real hot commodity when he was alive and he made/spent a lot of money. Even how polloi house musicians got a salary. So, IMHO, I think it's fine for Rowling to get a fair deal. But I'm with you, she made out with a lot and it's hard to not take that into context when interpreting her opinion.

> There can't be more than like 5 people in your country who browse here, right?
u wot m8

Y'all should be encouraging this. The more the US left becomes the party of well to do black nationalist nutters and celebrities, the more disconnected they'll become from the white working class. Although not overwhelming in size, this demographic is a massive force due to geographical distribution of the electoral college.

the dems are at their lowest point electorally since 1928, and they have only themselves to blame.

Gipsy please

considering this site is all satire, i'm either 1/5 of the romanians who browse Sup Forums, or i'm behind 7 proxies due to the advice of my council based on the number of NDA's I've signed.

which would make for the better story?

or am i just projecting again...

Aesthetics, civics, politics?
My core philosophy of aesthetics is simplicity. From simple structures we may make more complex designs. That's all art really is: design.

The economic and political manipulation of celebrity - traditionally, the conservative party represents old money interests, those whose families have inherited wealth and have been in the highest social strata for generations; the liberal party represents new money and innovation. This is not true anymore but it may help serve my conclusion that the cult of celebrity, especially that of Hollywood, is a mouth piece for this newer monied economic/political platform by process of coercion or skillful manipulation.

Mememagic is real!

>t. art school student

Aland isn't even a country wtf

I'm sober enough to realize you're just flailing your arms.

I get that you read Pressfield's book. But the 2nd part is about the back end jew shit (no offence to fellow jews). You've capsized your canoe and are no longer talking about why creative people tend to be retarded liberals in the context of politics. to be blunt.

>t. private music instructor
Thanks for calling me out, I'm sure you'll tell me something like libs aren't supposed to be here and I'll say something about your safe space. While that's all fun an well, I really don't care much for the standard pretense. I'm having a nice morning, how is yours?

you might be responding to a differnet post, but if you've labeled yourself something, you probably wont enjoy the experience here.

but i do wish you success in your journey, and a good day at the least.

And in the end it will only be a backlash. I know a lot of people that will never pay for hollywood movies again and i don't know people buying cd's since paying for mp3's are retarded.

Bread and circus.

You will pay (((us))).

Not my canoe. I don't want anything to do with liberal v conservative identity politics bullshit meme. It's for the birds. I don't know if I truly classify as liberal, so think it's disingenuous or projective to say so.

In the words of Roger Waters:
>give any one species too much rope, they'll fuck it up.

The worst are the fucking screen actors.
Jesus Christ, it's literally the lowest form of art. "hurr durr martial arts is not art.." Zero knowledge of the human spirit and struggle through the ages. Most overrated piece of trash artists and people in history. The whole business revolving around hype of character sometimes to almost cults of personality for marketing purposes.

Again no worries. You think shit posts on Sup Forums are gonna rustle muh jimmies... you must be mistaken. I don't have to win or prove anything here. There'd be little point in even trying. Well, that is unless you'd like to pick my brain about music history, but you're already on a computer, thus redundant.

Seems to be a common trend now that the farther away you are from the world's general struggles and clashes and the bigger your sheltered bubble is, the more you "care" and "understand" the issues of people below you, we give voices to these entitled god complex assholes and they tell us what's right or wrong, even though they are the first to die in an all out war if you take away their imaginary social status due to their weak will and under developed sense of basic survival, rich women preaching to struggling men who work honest 9-5 that women are opressed, you can't write this shit down

Yes, we all hate that a highly publicized, moneyed minority can be so vocal about politics...

The fact that they are now lecturing us indicates how divorced from reality of everyday people they truly are. I mean, a skillful nurse that does more practical good that Rowling does not lecture anyone, but struggling quietly in her 12 hrs shifts. Many actors practice nepotism and it is the only way for them to get where they are. Rowling was also not born in some fucking destitute village in Somalia, she maybe struggled but she was born in the UK and received UK education.

She now has multimillion houses with 24 hrs security, yet us lecturing us all what backward hicks we all are.

Stop worshiping this so called ''celebreties'' they are mostly liberal pieces of shit,and huge number of them are Jewish.

I really hate the whole "what would you people do without us?" mentality a lot of these celebs have. All you do is memorize lines and sometimes have a shitty fake accent.

''Hollywood is run by the Jews it's owned by the Jews'' Marlon Brando

Most of this celebreties had sold their souls to Devil for money and fame and if you worship them then you are just another useful idiots who is making them even more rich.

In her case, she did struggle, but she was born in the UK, had UK education and was supported by the UK welfare and her family, so she never has been truly desperate as many people are without any sort of safety net. She now resides in areas where streets have 24 hrs security but talking about Aleppo, poor kids, etc non stop. Something about this all is not right. Give away all money to the poor, go live back to your shitty apartment and then you can lecture others.

Don't know what you're getting at here, but the core is that they act like they are somehow way above having to explain their often bombastic and simple world views. Morally condemning people that are way more informed and have more on the line etc. Purely on the basis of their totally unrelated status.
It's totally stupid, but many goys will go along with it because the guy was spiderman or some retarded shit along those lines.

Had me up until femanon.

What I'm getting at is what you said but about all those who exploit the cult of celebrity. This includes politicians de facto, as they rely on it and advertising dollars to get elected. Naming the thing bad and only pointing it out on one side is useless if not intended to cause harm. There is no ethical high ground when all sides resigned to unethical behavior as a standard.

Why every self-important yet clueless outright racist now comes out of the woods and smugly lecturing dumb peons, praising Trump, etc.? This trend is especially pronounced in 99%ers who have no money due to the wealthy having enough to live 10+ lives comfortable.

They sit at their comps, tikki, tikky, typing inane shit with their little fingers, thinking it is some profound, live-changing revelations for us all, common backwood hicks. Meanwhile their supporters and admirers are gently massaging their massive cock of ego, 24/7/365 making it grow bigger and bigger until it completely obscure the last shred of reality.

take for example pic related. Twatter feed is a typical crock pot of save Europe, muh children, mug refugees, Islam, Trump's cummies are delicious, and overused platitudes "even though things are getting better, stick your head in the sand and continue spewing hatred just like meeee!"

None of these people talk about the one and only worthy cause atm- faggotry. God forbid, they tell Trump to not breed 1000 kids. They live in their fucking bubbles, they do not rub elbows with non-whites , they vacation on private islands where degradation is not seen, and I bet she is not afraid to walk at night to supermarket like some German women.

Like wtf, with all these trolls? Oh, and do not start me on Russia being suddenly the godsend of whole world. FYI, Russia has been living with trolls for centuries and they (unlike Europe and America) know what is up. Just watch the masterpiece called "Clinton Cash" and you will understand.

All this is really getting on my nerve, and for disclaimer, I am a femanon, not even a Hilary supporter.

Why is lefty propaganda framed the same way?

they are trying to appear patronizing as they lecture us about their morally superior religion

all leftists, being weak, are triggered by aggressive body positioning, so having the subject square up to the camera is supposed to send the signal that the speaker is serious/ the subject of the speech is important

t. Desmond Morris

Stay safe. The liberation squads will come for you soon

But it only seems to be working for other leftists. The rights' reaction is with confrontation or mockery of it. How would they need to frame it to appeal to the demographic they are trying to persuade?

Probably the same few people doing the exact same shit.

For years we've been told that Dems care about the common man
That was always a lie. The republicans were always the party of honest white patriots, while the democrats were always the party of filthy immigrant degenerates (like the Irish).

She would be dead.

-siiiigh- If only...

Yeah this is something that grinds my gears as well. Since when did we decide it was a good idea to listen to a bunch of people without a college education who are living in their own bubbles?

Wow user made me think. It really is all relative

Totally false equivalency. They come up and gain status in very different environments. By your logic you can argue that any authority is as invalid as another on anything that is not "their field". There are degrees of competency in anything.
The fact of the matter is that these actors have zero pressure to actually have any worthwhile opinions as long as they are or have been hired.