"I swear Italy isn't even cucked bro!"

>Muh constitution

Meanwhile:
youtube.com/watch?v=4Inz69jxMD0

>Panicked migrants jump into the water and climb aboard an already packed rescue dinghy during a dramatic rescue by the Italian Coast Guard 30 miles off the Coast of Libya - northeast of Tripoli. Eventually all the migrants were saved. A total of 800 migrants were saved in six operations off the coast of Libya involving the Italian Coast Guard and rescue ships run by two non-profit groups.

"B-buh-but, if we don't help the invaders in the big bad EU will fine us wahhhh"

Cucks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton
sputniknews.com/middleeast/201601081032856897-turkey-life-vests-refugees/
it.ibtimes.com/ius-soli-che-punto-siamo-con-la-legge-sulla-cittadinanza-sul-ciglio-di-un-buco-nero-pratica-1469468
youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw
proactivaopenarms.org/en
elmundo.es/internacional/2017/01/13/5878be5bca47414b308b45bb.html
iltempo.it/politica/2016/09/16/news/renzi-rompe-con-merkel-e-hollande-1019730/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I used to Berlusconi was a bad guy. How incredibly wrong I was.

These (((rescue missions))) by the Italian Coastguard off the COAST OF LIBYA are happening on a daily basis.

Italy is importing thousands of invaders into Europe every week from the coast of Africa.

Sup Forums prefers to ignore it.

Italy turned treason and ethnomasochism into a business the common man cannot access and will never benefit from, ever.

Spaghettiniggers BTFO.

>Sup Forums prefers to ignore it.
I was ignoring it because it's the daily "let's blame italy for what most countries in europe are doing" not because i don't think it's a problem

Yeah Renzi managed to be so shitty that it made us miss Berlusconi
Also fuck France and the US for killing Gheddafi

It's like they have a factory running 24/7 in Africa that mints 1,000 fighting-age male niggers a day, that exist for the sole purpose of destroying the European continent.

>I was ignoring it because it's the daily "let's blame italy for what most countries in europe are doing
Other countries aren't rescuing them from African shores every day like Italy though. It's a booming business for you and I hardly ever see you taking shit for it.

nice curvature

earth is flat

>Other countries aren't rescuing them from African shores every day like Italy though
They literally are, there is a fleet that rescues them and brings them to Italy since it's the closest country to Libya, most countries in europe contribute to this search and rescue operation called operation triton
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Triton
Props to the UK for not being one of them i guess
>It's a booming business for you
It's a booming business for a lot of people in different countries but somewhat true
>and I hardly ever see you taking shit for it
I wouldn't have said "daily" if we weren't taking shit from countries so cucked that they should be ashamed of even posting here

Italian Mafia makes a shit ton of money smuggling them

Fucking savages. They don't even know how to get in the boat without killing the rest. They are doing it because the EU commands them to do so. Besides, imagine everybody's reaction if they left them drown or shot them.

It was you retarded fucking Anglos who started this shit
You had Gaddafi killed
He was the one keeping migrants in Africa

This. Gaddafi even warned if removed or wasn't there, the sub saharans would swarm to Europe and how he was a friend to Europe.

One thing I never understood is how the Italian or Greek coast guard just doesn't let them sink or cause accidents where their boats fall apart and they drown and couldn't be helped due to engine trouble.
You have anything to back this up with?

Are you autistic?

THIS

Not just /pol. but the world

Italy is importig more niggers than any other place in Europe, under Eu funding and support.

They are not being registered correctly (printed) and they are being released while their bogus asylum claims are being processed and disappearing into Europe.

This is currently the biggest problem in Europe bar none, and no one is talking about it.

UK and Ireland Navy's are doing recuing as well, all are landed in Italy, despite being closer to Libya when picked up.

This is beyond fucked.

No one is being deported.

Who keeps giving this shits life jackets? Can we kill that person?

sputniknews.com/middleeast/201601081032856897-turkey-life-vests-refugees/

based roaches

What the fuck is italian coast guard doing 30 miles off the coast of lybia?
Poor rapefugees just get in the boat, float 30 miles and then (((coast guard))) helps them to safely invade the europe.

> 30 miles off the coast of Libya

wot

They are running a Ferry service.

"Rescue" is absolute bullshit as a justification.

THIS IS WHAT IS HAPPENING EVERY DAY.

WAKE UP!

GAS ALL SPAGHETTI NIGGERS

Should they let them drown or what?

Yeah.

This is payback for the all the memes. ItaliANO, terroni, italians aren't white, ect. This is their revenge. They can't become any whiter, so they'll make everyone else darker.

Yes.

>run by two non-profit groups.

Who are the groups? I bet a rare pepe that they're Soros connected

I thought it was a lava monster

Either that or if they can't drown then make a hole in the boat so they can

Why is it Italy's problem if a bunch of niggers float out to sea and drown?

France your county doesn't even allow to have a register of citizens by race.

Better solution would be just to shoot them.
But since that's out of the question ,just let them drown or swim back to Libya.

Just look at all those niggers

This looks like the best six flags ride ever

Wow, look at all those clearly Syrian migrants. They clearly have the colouring of ethnic Syrians, like the blue eyed President Assad!

We're not talking about France here, for once we're talking about you.

We cannot stop rescuing them. We would get fined into oblivion by the EU
>inb4 anglo replies with "don't pay them"
yeah, excellent stategy.
And besides, they don't want to stay here. They wanna go in northern countries to live off of welfare. Here it's not even guaranteed they'll get a place to sleep.
because that's our sea. We fish in those waters.

>30 miles off the coast of libya
>it's our sea

Italy yes ! #standwithisrael #hedindunuffin #bixnoodmataffaka #rapefugeeswelcome #onemillionwymminzmarch

>Here it's not even guaranteed they'll get a place to sleep.
What about your government taking away that old man's hotel or something so they can house refugees there?

>And besides, they don't want to stay here. They wanna go in northern countries to live off of welfare. Here it's not even guaranteed they'll get a place to sleep.

That's going to change soon. The government is doing everything they can to replace Ius Sanguinis with Ius Soli. Once the law pass (it will) we are gonna see lots of pregnant women on those boats trying to drop their anchor babies here.

it.ibtimes.com/ius-soli-che-punto-siamo-con-la-legge-sulla-cittadinanza-sul-ciglio-di-un-buco-nero-pratica-1469468

That's the camera lense.

as far as i know hotel owners get paid by the state

Whoops

youtube.com/watch?v=vqJKCxhWSHw

You know something though, are you autistic?

what the fuck do you want nigel? do we owe you something? enjoy the niggers and shut up

Saving those shitskins = White death, WTF are you doing, there should be no lifeboats, but torpedoes.

You notice how they drown even with life jackets on? Most of them are fake, stuffed with compressed shredded newspaper, based turk is right.

KEK

>inb4 merchant roaches are a thing

>because that's our sea. We fish in those waters.
do you even chum?

didnt know germans were retarded

I wouldn't be surprised if the roaches add some counter-weights to the life vests, just for the imminent lulz

Just imagine the business opportunities in Turkey at the moment

>limitless supply/demand for fake life-vests, charge whatever you want
>limitless supply/demand for fake boats, charge whatever you want
>limitless supply/demand of fake passports, charge whatever you want
>limitless supply/demand of smuggling, charge whatever you want

In the shadows, Turkey is slowly building its own oligarchy. Should the world fear this? Perhaps. One thing is for certain: the roach is eternal in its mischievous ways. Not emotions, nor radiation can defeat the t*rk.

Lucky you

Here's one, from Catalonia, currently operating one 30m yacht and several inflatable boats: proactivaopenarms.org/en
Needless to say, they have been receiving public funds from the City Council of Barcelona.

>"I came I saw he died arf arf arf"
BLAME HILLARY

These guys will become bulls for white Europe. Remember, Italians aren't white.

it is always sad to see all the women and children go through such a dangerous journey. it's even sadder to see there are no fucking women or children.

I wish I were rich and had a large boat so I could go to the Mediterranean. I would hook up to refugee boats and feign that I was taking them to their destination when in reality I would take them back to Africa. Life would be good.

Flat earthers are so fucking retarded, fuck.

exactly so why are people bothering us like we ought to do anything different? we don't want them so we dump them elsewhere, not our problem

What, they can't just tow them back to send out the message we're not going to tolerate this invasion any more?

A boat full of useless niggers might be one of the most repulsive images of the 21st century.

Why is the Italian coastguard off the coast of Africa? If they stay near Italy then they would encounter a lot less migrant ships. Even if they still saved them it would still cut down on the numbers drastically.

>More than 25.800 Unaccompanied (((minors))) arrived to Italy in 2016

JUST

Spanish
>elmundo.es/internacional/2017/01/13/5878be5bca47414b308b45bb.html

I'd put that as a very conservative estimate.

That newspaper is getting anti-trump vibes since November, so I'm with you sadly.

Cuckservatives are real in Spain too.

>Renzi
>not (((Merkel))) strong arming Renzi into picking up immigrants or facing economical crash
Renzi stood against Merkel, something that nobody else in Italy did.

>Why is the Italian coastguard off the coast of Africa?
Well, Lampedusa and Pantelleria are part of Sicily, look on Google maps where they are.

>Renzi stood against Merkel
In what world do you live in? If Merkel had a dick Renzi would spend 99% of his time sucking it

>what is the Bratislava incident
iltempo.it/politica/2016/09/16/news/renzi-rompe-con-merkel-e-hollande-1019730/

>Renzi pretends to have an argument with his masters a few weeks before the referendum
Now i understand why they bother trying these tricks, there are people dumb enough to fall for them

Then why do you faggots go all the way to Libya shores to pick them up?

>few weeks before
>4 months

>Now i understand why they bother trying these tricks, there are people dumb enough to fall for them
Just like your master Grillo pretending to be anti-EU, then crying into Guy Verhofstadt's arms and then scuttling back to Farage like an unfaithful little bitch.

>Renzi stood against Merkel
Lmao, he only faked it 2 weeks before the Referendum, when he always used to lick Merkel's boots before.

some traitors are making bank with the situation and they should be crucified, but in any case we would get shit from everyone else if we let them drown anyway, it's a lose lose situation
so we dump them elsewhere later
remember, we are not white so it's not our problem

>Killary Cunton and Sarkozy decide that Gaddafi must die
>They proceed in doing so
>Without him, all the niggers are free to flow in Europe through Mediterranean Sea
>It's Italy's fault

Good job, retard

All niggers should die.

friendly reminder italy is just as guilty as germany for this migrant crisis. the italians are the ones giving them a free ride to the continent

eternal spaghettio strikes again

I hope you Italycucks get your daughters and wives raped and killed for this shit.

nah, we are so humanitarian that we safely send them to their families in France, enjoy and thank your buddy Sarkozy for this

You mean like yours already do?

>implying we're not going to conquer Libya again once they're done killing each other

>2010 survey
>before the government propaganda machine broke down

nice try