If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?

Other urls found in this thread:

returnofkings.com/75690/7-reasons-you-shouldnt-try-to-save-a-woman-you-dont-know
twitter.com/AnonBabble

it depends
is she actually disabled?
or does she only identify as such?

Always

probably not, she can be a living redpill to what the toll looks like.

I'm dying for an excuse to wax some scum bags.
Especially nog scum.

Any reason will do.

any raisin to pull a gun on a nigger is a good raisin
t.cop

Pop, pop, pop, watch that nigger drop

No

yes
I shrekt one guy because he hit a dog

If he's committing a felony and causing great bodily harm, I'm legally allowed to shoot to kill in her defense. I probably would.

THUMBS IN EYE SOCKETS

>disabled woman beaten up by blackman
>outrage about that man

>nigger beaten by a white male no matter circumstances
>outrage about all white males

Certainly not helping. Better standing by and take footage for liveleaks.

2bh if it was just me, a cripple and a nigger i'd probably just attack him in the first place, whos going to believe a cripple anyway?

before Sup Forums. no.

after Sup Forums. im a grown man dammit. as long as im coming in hot im ok.

..and therein lies the problem. im not articulate.. my sht would get verbally wrecked.

Depends on her political stance

t. 14 year old edgelord

Looks Mexican so no.

Yes. I would definitely do my community service. Anyways, she doesn't have a leg to stand on...
Protip: If you think someone should do something, you just elected yourself.

Intervene.
Better redpilled than dead, she can redpill others later.

Not sure because of her hair color. I'd need to ask the nigger to stop for a moment and ask her some questions to know whether I want to help her or not.

pull out camera, yell "YE YE WORLDSTAR!" so they let you film them, then take the film to the police immediately. It's the safest thing you can do in the ghetto surrounding the university.

Yes. I'm not like those people. I'm not going to stand around and say she deserves it because whiteness.

Im going to get in there and take a beating to get her out of the situation and then Im going to redpill her on niggers.

In Norway no. This is the society they wanted, so enjoy.

Only if they don't know each other, I wouldn't get in the way of a mudshark learning her lesson.

LMAO! Everybody look at the loser
ahahahaha
fuck drumpf

>If she was assaulted by a negro on the street, with you as the only witness and bystander, would you intervene?
No, women are stronk now, remember?

>problem hair
pretty sure she wants to be enriched desu

I have no idea who that is so all see is white woman on a wheel chair. Why the fuck would i NOT intervene?

And here i am thinking that islam could be a good relogion, fuck you mohamed.

>problem hair
NOPE

>attempts to save probable SJW
>gets stomped out by five niggers

>returnofkings.com/75690/7-reasons-you-shouldnt-try-to-save-a-woman-you-dont-know

This article succinctly explains why under no circumstances should you ever, EVER put your safety on the line to help a woman you don't personally know.

Any chance to shoot a nigger.

Yeah sure

>five niggers
Where the hell would i find FIVE niggers in Poland?

>returnofkings
Aren't those the same guys who were assblasted over new mad max?

Most likely not.
I'm pretty sure he could take her.
But I suppose I'll him help if she starts gets out of hand.

>Where the hell would i find FIVE niggers in Poland?
Probably just around the corner from the one you saw attacking the rollercunt. They're like cockroaches, there's never just one.

That's what I was thinking. Looks like feminist hair. She might deserve it.

sht. why dont i think like that?

literally most of those things dont apply.

thought process.. is my sht. going to get kicked in?

do i really want to kill people?

because im unarmed an sht.

but mostly you already seen it being put on you.

crooked room.

I'd feel conflicted. On the one hand, she looks like a cunt who doesn't deserve my protection. On the other hand, it's hard to pass up an excuse to kill a nigger.

fk. i didnt realise it was abut black people.

some of them are straight up hero.. lethal weapon material.

OP is a cunt.

I am autistic and i carry two large knives on me at all times.

Dual wielding Autist

No, I am not playing white knight to a woman that is not in my family. I'd call the cops.

I'm not morally obligated to take part in a no-win combat (fist fight), if the government itself has removed from me the means to win decisively (guns).

OTOH I can be part of a well-armed death squad that removes non-white invaders.

That hair is too pink.
I would just walk away.

I PUSH MY FINGERS

>is she actually disabled or does she only identify as such?

At this point, I wouldn't be surprised if American College kids started doing this.

I bet she gives god tier blowjobs
Yeah I'd probably help

>Walking down the street
>see qt cripple getting atacked by a negro
>realize this is my chance to look cool, be a hero and probably score some sweet cripple vagina
>wasn't expecting any action today so I am dressed like a fucking autist
>cheetos stained muscle shirt, super loose joggin pants and pink crocs with red and green socks
>realize I won't look cool even if I save her
>I shout "hey fucking nigger!!! Hold it right there!"
>they both look at me, she has tears on her eyes, she seems happy to see me but still looks uncomfortable as fuck
>she doesn't say anything but I know what she is thinking:
>"I'm glad this guy's gonna save me ... too bad he looks like an autist, otherwise i would reward his heroic deeds with a blowjob followed by letting him cum inside my sweet sweet cripple pussy
>the nigger is confused and won't let her go
>"you guys wait a second okay ? I'll be right back... don't move!"
>run back home as fast as I can
>ditch the autist clothes
>put on my leather jacket, my tough guy jeans, my macho boots and my rad to da max shades
>do my hairdo like Fonzie
>run back to get me some motherfucking sweet crip vag
>my mouth is watering while I run, I can already taste her hard and sticky clit, I can already feel her pubes stuck in my teeth
>I finally arrive
>They are gone, the wheelchair is completely destroyed
>there's a trail of blood that leads to some nearby bushes
>they didn't wait for me
>fucking normies ....

Nice OC brother

r9k REPRESENT

OP said a negro., as in singular negro. Would beat up with future wheelchair waifu.

Let it go down. Maybe, I would wheel her to the hospital if I didn't have much going on. But that's a big if.

>pink/purple hair
Let the nigger kill her and then kill the nigger

>pink hair
Nah, it's her kind who invited them in after all.

An Indian guy did it. Applied to a bunch of medical colleges as an Indian and didn't get a call back from any of them. Sent in his stuff again under a different name as an African American. Got accepted into all of them but 1.

Ofc. Doesn't have anything to do with the "negro" though, but with the assault.

I'm a CC and I would walk away 100%

feminists don't need men they can do everything themselves ffs

Just call cops and leave, better than getting in trouble for someone who might not even care if you got hurt in the fight.

>dyed hair
Hmmm.
>ostentatious rims to attract niggers
Hmmmmmmmm.
>feminist perma-smugface
HMMMMMMMMMM.

Google transabled. This shit is real.

redpilled

cucks who want to risk sacrificing themselves for a roastie

It's funny because I saw this happen a few weeks ago. Some mexican/hispanic 40 yr old yelling violently at two SJW pink hair libtards, I didn't even bat an eye whereas back in my bluepill days I would have jumped in there like a white knight faggot. I just walked past then heard screams, turned back and one of the SJW women threw her boiling coffee all over the hispanic...

No I would SNAPCHAT it and save pics and call police when I'm in a safe area

>pink hair
No. She's a strong, independent woman.

Us ladies gotta stick together... So yes
*Pushes wheelchair into Street
Oh and by the way rape is wrong I just don't like you

True American Hero, your unfuckable butthurt is showing

Hell no, don't want to be involved
Actually I recently heard some grandma cry for help and I just walked away.

There's not a single person in human history that aged worse than this man.

>that hair
Nope

1) shoot nigger
2) shoot roastie
3) ???
4) profit

Y

She has pink hair, Hans, she is likely to report you to the SS for racism if you help her

>what a minute that aposematic hair...

White women are niggers. I'd let her mingle with her own kind like she does at the club.

>Dafuq

>That hair

No

Literally who

Also anyone with progeria

I'm going to be honest... I might join in

nah, i'm not attracted to cripples, i'd look for a healthy one

There isn't a White woman under 40 who is not a complete piece of shit. They are as bad or worse than niggers.

Bitch... Don't make me you know I will

Bitch I'm not a piece of shit...
Don't fuck with me

its Jon connor you twit

>shaved head
>pink hair

no.
She would have me charged for hitting the nigger.

I would join in with my fellow niggers

id keep walking
not my business

>
last time i intervened i got jailed so id probably just call the police and go away

Kek, stay dank Montengro Sup Forumsro
Dogs are the best

MOOOOOODS

Yes!

Thanks for proving my point, cunt.

I would make the sweetest live leak video ever. By doing nothing. Guys, don't ask, how can I help her, ask, how can I make her help my bank count? Oy vey gentleman.

Yes, even though she looks like an SJW, If I came to save her maybe she would become red pilled.

Yes. Im a ccw license holder and we have ironclad stand your ground legislation in my state. If i see an assault i can legally intervene and meet force with force. And as competitive shooter my shots will be right on target

multiculturalism is good for all

Yelling at someone isn't physical assault you autistic manchild

>not taking the opportunity to beat up some dindus and make a snowflake butthurt because the hwhite patriarchy had to save her
some anons clearly lack perspective here

What a narcissist. It's not always about you.

Yes, then i would take her home, say everything would be okay with her and i would make her a bowl of eggs.

Just let nature take it's course.
It's like wathing a nature documentary and getting emotional because a pack of hyenas killed a sick member of a herd. Animals don't rape because they are evil but because it is part of their nature and they need it.

I'd do so regardless of who she was or who was attacking her. I like helping people

Underrated

no
women like nigs, they can deal with them