When will the best parts of America leave the union and join Canada?

When will the best parts of America leave the union and join Canada?

It's clear that New York, California, Oregon, Washington state, etc. don't share the same values as dumbfuckistan midwest and southern regions.

>Give The west coast back to the Mexicans
>Give Minnesota to Canada
>Take back New England because fuck you, you aren't taking the birthplace of our nation

there's western washington and eastern washington, and both sides are as different as they go.

>dumbfuckistan

Nigga were the ones who hate mussies

>Blue States leave union

Sure why not.jpeg

>blue states leave to join Canada

Lol. You'd have to vote to leave and the. You'd have to have canada let you in. I'm just saying that's not even a political possibility yet. It just isn't.

Fucking lol

We had a war to decide whether states can leave the union. And I don't the Albertans want more liberal faggots in their country.

America should invade canada and then mexico
prove me wrong

>vote to leave
They can vote on it. Doesn't mean we will let them.

And this is coming from a guy who thinks the Feds need to fuck off and that we're a Republic of 50 independent states. I'm just saying we would never give up so much coastline and harbors and shit.

Bait harder. I hate Trump but he was the better option.

Killery said she would start war with Russia, invade China, and get the draft ready for women.

The dumb cunt said she was going to start WW3!!!!

All the liberal sheeptards still vote for her cuz "muh female president"

I wish what you fucking asshole leftists call dumbfuckistan would annex us

really activates the old almond

>Illinois and Michigan
>best parts
kys leaf

(OP) #
>is a fucking leaf

How come the states labeled "America" are the ones that want to change the Constitution? Wouldn't it be more accurate to label them as a different nation?

Like some sort of liberal sanctuary, ready for nukes...

Michigan is red, retard

Nukes are expensive. Just stop importing food to those states?

Isn't Mississippi the most Niggerest state there is?

In other hand I always thought that South has more Republican Niggers or am I wrong?

>Penn blue
>Michigan blue
>Wisconsin blue
>Colorado red
>New Mexico red

Who the fuck even made this?

bush win over kerry

a fucking leaf

We have over 150 ICBM nukes and then some. The cost to maintain those is more then it would be to use them.

We avoid using them cuz environment.

Now redo the map by county rather than state.

You'll see the blue "America" is urban trash that only votes for their handouts

>lol those dumbfuckistanis are so racist, they want to build a wall and keep out immigrants
>secede and join the nation where all those wonderful immigrants are coming from? lol no let's join the white country instead