Brazilians are not Monkeys

This 'Brazil is violent and full of monkeys' meme based on cherrypicked Liveleak footage of the most violent districts in towns needs to stop.

Brazil can be the safest country in the world. If you think Brazil is simply violent, you're an idiot. Only imbeciles who don't take care of themselves get robbed, raped and murdered in Brazil. But in the First World anyone can be

>raped by a muslim refugee suffering from a sexual emergency
>get divorced, lose half your shit, have to pay monthly to the bitch and go to jail if you don't
>accused of rape and get life ruined while Muhammed gets invited in with smiles
>go to jail if you defend yourself against a minority
>get your life ruined because of a comment on social media

It is disgusting and unnatural. Brazil has good natural dangers like Zika, Dengue and violence. People fear what people have always feared. I enjoy fearing getting executed when waiting bus instead of getting doxxed and accused of having raped someone 20 years ago because I posted a meme on Twitter. You western fucks have no idea how cucked you are. Also, violence doesn't just happen in Brazil. Murder is only in specified murder districts known by the locals and avoided by police.

If you see murder on Liveleak, it's favelado murdering favelados, not brazilians. Brazilians are not violent. Don't believe the memes. Americans are the violent ones. 70% of americans have diabetes and their only sport is bomb throwing in the Middle-East. Most americans have no idea how much their country is to blame for the world's problems.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pjYVjTkxM2E
youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/#2798678e1a0b
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the jews are up early today

Shut the fuck up you subhuman ape

haha faggot I'll tell you now that you think Brazil is shit and American is a superpower, just remember how much of your wealth is owned by jews compared to the wealth owned by americans. Your entire country is one of the shittiest living in the entire First World becaus e jews stole all wealth and lie that you are rich.

We also invented the airplane and if there is a country that has never contributed to the world, that is america. for everything a burguer made, two burguers destroyed around the world

Why don't you go out and suck a Mc Donalds fat stained cock and fuck that retarded bald eagle while singing your shitty national anthem next to that ugly statue of a woman asking for refugees from overseas in Jew York

>ooga booga
Retreat to your irrelevant cesspool you fucking monkey. Actually I take that back, calling you a monkey is an insult to the monkey

What youtube taught me is that brazil is full of jailbaits shaking their ass for views.

hahahaha Come try and take the amazon, burguer. Brazil has a space city and a space station and loans it to you because you can't reach space without spending 50 billion dollars on the jew tax.

You are so scared of Brazilian BBC and BBQ that if you remove your embargo on brazilian meat, our economy would surpass the USA by 2030.

you are to blame for our crisis and most problems in Latin America.

Brazilians are only good for one night stands, luckily like all darkies they're total sluts

Here's an exclusive peak at what videos Italy is watching from Brazil:
youtube.com/watch?v=pjYVjTkxM2E

From what I've heard, the white people live in the souther part of Brazil, but I dunno that for fact....or if you are engaging in some sort of jewry for some reason or another...

Quiet Brazil or you'll be walled.

This meme has to end.

white people in Brazil are all mixed race with non exception because the white women knew what was best for them

Our most succesful artists and soccer players were all mixed rac ebut maericans rejected soccer just because it did not have whitey quotas for them

Yes you are.

HAHAHAHAHAHA

It's the world that needs to wall America

How many people would be saved if americans could not import food and were forced into a diet?

Not an arguement.

Answer my post.

Can't americans even read?

Whoa whoa, settle down. We don't want any trouble

I want trouble

Yo ucall brazilians monkeys and you're fucking leaves.You would have no balls to come to Brazil and call a brazilian a violent monkey because we would stab you and rape you and then put you inside a car tire on fire and throw you down a hill

>Brazilians aren't violent monkies
>we would stab you and rape you and then put you inside a car tire on fire and throw you down a hill

>We also invented the airplane

no you didn't

I fuckin love "don't pick on my country anymore because __________" threads.

>we also invented the airplane

(you) can keep posting more of this girl though

I find funny he only posts white girls.

Dude I just looked through a pack of Kuruminha and my dick is dimonds. How do I acquire Brazilian gf?

It's to remind us that Brazil still have a few homo sapiens living there, although endangered.

Is this supposed to be good?

gifs related

1/2

you remind me of the indian guy who posted some shit like that. poo in the loo, monkey

No it was a joke, he's calling him gay.

E VAI DESCENDO NA BOQUINHA DA GARRAFA
É NA BOCA DA GARRAFA

saved

I was actually answering to

It's a reminder of what Portugal was fleeing from when we kicked you iberian asses back to Africa.

Wow, even twerking was invented by Brazil.

Thanks America. Now stop approrpriating our culture.

Hahahahha is this trolling? OMEGA BUTTBLASTED

fuck off ape

Speak English you fucking ape.

You leaf remind me of the shit that I stepped on yesterday when I went for a walk and fell in a pit of garbage

Canada is the shittiest single most cucked couintry imaginable.

I shat on a canadian when we went to fight MMA and I finished him in 2 minutes.

that snowwhite grin of the nig in the background

>third world shithole gets to host the Olympics out of pity
>suddenly it thinks it's hot shit

Kek. The Olympics are a joke, bro.

faggot urugay is just like Brazil but everything is smaller and shittier, specially the men's dicks

t. mujica

Really makes you think...

nice try monkeyman, go back to fucking your ape girls and killing everyone in your neighborhood on camera.

Hot.

>BBQ
Big Brazilian queso?

LOL

The only thing Canada could host the way Brazil did would be a big gay orgy festival in Toronto.

Never forget Canada's flag is a fucking red leaf.

>Brown people
>Communists

You are literal subhumans

>This entire thread
I can smell the southfag through my screen. You're not like germany down there, stop being delusional

This. Kekd

I remember that stupid dance. Fucking brazilians are monkeys

Brazilian Big Barbecue.

It's just like american, but with real meat instead of gluten free fat free vegetarian cuck-soy :^).

>the way Brazil did
You mean badly?

WHO THE FUCK DO YPOU THINK YOU ARE

YOUR UFCKING COUNTRY HAS 72% ILLEGITIMACY RATES

I CAN'T EVEN SAY YOU GOT RAPED BY YOUR DAD BECAUSE IT IS LIKELY HE WAS KIDNAPPED BY THE FARCS WHO ARE KEKING YOUR COUNTRY SO HARD I CAN SEE A LEAF ON IT

Yes they are

how do we stop people from thinking we are similar to br? they're just so god damn disgusting and they make us all look bad.

Oh lol I get it now. So what you're saying is that a big gay orgy would be hosting the Olympics "the Brazil way".

Gotcha ;)

Change your country name to Urustraight

hahahahah check the ratings from the international olympics committe. They approved Brazil olympics.

But im gonna start ignoring the leaf now. The entire world does. Its opinions are pointless.

Shut up, hippie.

Jesus Christ OP, don't you have a job? It's time to stop the shitposting

Who do you think you are to say shit, you literal african.

Your entire country is the biggest cesspit of wretched monkeys that has ever dawned in Europe. I can't being to name all the world destroying ideas that came out of a fucking french slime after he finished abandoning his children and going to the university to study bull prepping 101 and advanced communism.

Your country's ideological thoughts were the single most devastating thing that has ever come to Brazil from France and that is hard to say because France never gave the world anything that was not worthless.

tfw Sup Forums's sheer intellect makes it unable to understand a bait thread

Brazil is objectively pretty shitty

>muh international Olympics committee ratings

Lololol

Enjoy your participation award, monkeyboy.

>is a literal monkey
>tries to get away with calling other people monkeys

Brazil is a violent shithole. You're a dumbass if you don't carry at least 2 guns on you if you live there. Having said that, the booty is probably worth it.

Just ignore this faggot. I bet he is from Rio de Janeiro and they broke after hosting the Olympics.

>Brazil can be the safest country in the world.
So could sweden if they go their shit together. But its not... so everything you state is false.

And the Olympics was a total shitshow. You guys fucked up big with that one.

please just end this thread

That's how it seems.

>Brazilians are not Monkeys
> canadians aren't leafs
>muricans aren't burgers
>brits aren't cucks
what a time to be alive

Rioplatense alliance when?

youtube.com/watch?v=3adatEVSL9M
After watching this video i must agree Brazil is white. Only that decaying race is capable of such degeneracy.

>Argentinians are white
Indeed, what a time.

It is a dangerous country. But the biggest blue pill specially the americans here swallow is " Brazil is 95% black", people here in Sup Forums have been easily blue pilled by (((them)))

>Argentinians aren't white

>this guy again posting these pics
As if american white girls aren't doing the exact thing for years. Wow!

Shut the fuck up shitskin can't you recognize your own kind are the one in the video. After we remove your halfbreed scum this will be a great country.

Not my fault you are the mix of the most retarded indians and the most retarded yuropoors.

>america talking shit

>If you see murder on Liveleak, it's favelado murdering favelados, not brazilians.

A few years ago, it made news when the GPS of tourists took them to a bad neighbor hood in Brazil, where people shot up their car, killing the couple inside.

Black people are extremely violent and dangerous. Their evolutionary line was taking them to a different speicies branch of the human tree and you can see this in the evidence of the very real and common effect of vitiligo. Literally black and white skin attacking each other, and refusing to mix. In another 20,000 humans and blacks probably couldn't even produce off spring together.

The very real and scientific proof that evolution for blacks was heading in a divergent and wholly different branch. Vitiligo only occurs with black and white mixed people.

OP:

"I would rather be scared of getting murdered at a bus stop than worry about a 20-year-old rape charge because I tweeted about it."

>apparently thinks this is something Americans worry about

>apparently raped someone 20 years ago

its just bantz bro

who is this baby blaster disaster?

What is the best city to go to and get a shemale and regular hooker for a wild 3some?
Or which clubs and even do it for free without getting mugged/stabbed?

Post a picture of you're skin then see if we can talk

Holy fucking shit

D e G e n e r a t e

Aren't you the ones being Blacked? I've been to Paris.

Yeah go ahead lock yourself in a room with two mentally ill Brazilians.

>meant for

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2016/01/29/months-before-rio-olympics-murder-rate-rises-in-brazil/#2798678e1a0b
is this you lol?

god DAMN AUSTRALIA.

Last year Carnaval

it caused so much drama, kek

>and most problems in Latin America

No, retarded people are to blame.

underrated

>posting half naked women to prove hes not a monkey
i hope #notall brasilians are this stupid
jokes aside i like junior dos santos and werdum