For the first time since 1865 you'll be able to own a nigger

For the first time since 1865 you'll be able to own a nigger.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/CNN/status/819909995366072320
lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2016/10/11/25002-20161011ARTFIG00327-des-propos-de-hollande-sur-la-femme-voilee-marianne-de-demain-font-bondir-la-droite.php
mint.ca/store/buy/silver_coins-cat120006
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Maiden
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

twitter.com/CNN/status/819909995366072320 - link
Is SnowFox, dare I say it, /ourgirl/?

Who is this "black lady liberty" and where did she come from?

Sorryou for not researching, I'm just not giving CNN page views and I am to lazy to archive.

But I thought race was a social construct. How can a coin likeness be black if it has no colour?

CNN might as well be saying "CHECK OUT THIS NIGGER-LIPS" COIN. Fucking RAYCISS FUCKS.

Man that's fucking gay. Lady Liberty (already a Jewish concept) becoming black just makes it even worse.

So Athena was black all along ?

Im gonna build a plantation to display my collection of slaves. Ill use the Trump coin as the plantation owner

Theyve given up on that tangent.

>Who is this "black lady liberty" and where did she come from?

From the same place as Harriet Tubman.

Looks to me like that coin identifies as gold, not black. Or is it a black in gold-face?

And Americans will still tell us they're not cucked

FUCK THIS STUPID GAY EARTH

kek

How can this even happen...

>Being so dumb that you aren't able to fathom a person that isn't a white guy being represented in art, living in a world where not everyone is a white guy

Conservatantrums get unintentionally funny once they become cartoonishly nonsensical

Only worth 3/5ths of a dollar

America is not "a world" created in 5 minutes during one of your brain farts, it is a nation created by Europeans for Europeans, and Lady Liberty is a European icon. Femimoose are strange creatures that seem to think America should look and act more like Nigeria or Somalia because of feefees.

Do it, post result

WE

> it is a nation created by Europeans for Europeans

Wrong.

WE WUZ COINS

I hate my country. How did a symbol of mutual bond, respect, and understanding from one country to another get turned into a big-lipped-nigger-icon?

It's just not fair, It's unjust how they're doing this to us but nobody dare speaks out because you have a horde of emasculated whites, and most importantly; women, backing this.

When did we stoop so low? Can Trump even fix such cuckoldry?

>Lady Liberty (already a Jewish concept)
Elaborate.

>fierce black woman boldly looking to the side as if deep in thought about a complex plan for how to achieve a lofty goal of some sort
HAHAHA, SHE THINKS SHE'S HUMAN

mfw Americans post at me on Sup Forums saying we're more cucked than they are and then shit like this keeps happening pretty much every day at this point

>mfw a bong thinks the Federal Reserve is controlled by Americans and isn't rather a private corporation owned by Jews and accountable to no one but themselves

You appear to have low emotional intelligence to the point that the inane cause you distress. Please contact your local Cognitive Behavioral Therapist (CBT) so that you may lead a fulfilling life.

>mfw American thinks this is an excuse that makes this situation better somehow

that just means you're even more fucking cucked my man

$60 coin.

Osama's legacy everybody

It's actually America's legacy. The country as a whole has shifted much harder to the left culturally. My generation voted in the first black president, twice. It's really a sight to behold.

how can yout tell that shes black

Well I hope we can both uncuck ourselves.
Do you remember how your (((media))) tried to make it seem mandatory to act disgusted by your flag in the weeks leading up to the Brexit vote? I run an online business and leading up to the vote I had the union jack prominently displayed on the main page. I lost an acquisition opportunity with a company based in the UK because they saw the flag there and we got into a Brexit argument during our final call.
I think you have to do things like this once in awhile to steer yourself onto the good timeline

cause she look like a nignog saying WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEET
just look at that massive forehead, those bulging eyes and the fat lips

You serious? Look at it.

Kek. Hilarious considering our money has been worth less.

Seriously, it's a gold coin. I couldn't tell she was black. Unless they want to start identifying other racial traits it's hard to tell. Bunch of racist fucks.

WE WUZ GRECO ROMAN VIRTUEZ

100 dollar coin costs $1200

$1200! No slave is worth that much.

Everything is da jooz

Hello Shlomo stop chimping out so hard

Honestly, it's a very ugly coin.
Stars for a crown look childish, the word liberty is too big, the hair is off. The face looks uninspired and stereotypical.

What happened to beautiful coins?

I want to fuck that coin.

Trump will stop this under the banner that we have to save money

I think he is talking about the idea of lady liberty in the conceptual sense that this country is a land of liberty for all and the content of the people don't matter it's just magic soil that makes whoever steps on it an American (proposition nation).

The quote "give me your poor, your huddled masses, etc." associated with lady liberty and the statue literally is a Jewish invention, Emma Lazarus who was a Jew wrote it. Also, the idea of America as a "melting pot" was conceived of by a Jew, Israel Zangwill. On top of that, JFKs book "A Nation of Immigrants" was part of an ADL series called "A Nation of Immigrants".

Essentially, all the feel good ideas about liberty being for all that get associated today with lady liberty were Jewish inventions formulated over the course of the 20th century. At the very least it has Jewish fingerprints all over it.

That's not how the profile of a negroid monkey look slike

ppl are not going to be walking around with those coins.

Compare her with this beauty.

Well she was originally brown. She just also had a normal face structure.

>Gold Mint
Literally who cares? You can literally get any design you want minted.

Wait, I thought race was a social construct? How can anyone know she's black if the coin is gold? Are they implying there are physical differences between races and we're not all the same just with different skin?

numismatist here this was a push led by Obama and liberal progressive Jews. They literally forced the mint to use this design. The outrage among the numismatic community is extremely strong and is just beginning to bubble to the surface. The great thing is that with a Trump win, people are feeling comfortable about calling this out as being the pandering it is and when called racist by the few defenders the defenders end up getting btfo. I mean the coin collecting demographic is mostly old white men, this coin isn't going to sell. What nigger is going to spend the likely $1500+ this coin is going to cost? The outrage goes further when this design is also going to be used in a four medal set in silver one for each branch mint as the American Liberty 2017 medal set commemorating the mints 225th anniversary.

To add to this being nothing more than pandering see statements made by members of the CCAC who decide what design choices are allowed to be used. They specifically went with ones that were not traditional 'European'.
I think that if we used some black twitter sock puppet accounts to point out that the coin is dated 1792-2017 when most blacks in America were slaves in 1792 and thus the coin is racist and celebrating a history of slavery would be a very good angle to strike back with. As I'm sure it would pick up legit steam in the black twittersphere.

Compare it to any older american coin.
We had some nice coins, not anymore.
Same with spain, some pesetas were beautiful. Euros are ugly.

>having a woman as a personification of your country
>calling your country """motherland"""
No wonder USA is so cucked.

stfu

both of you are implying that the form of her skull indicates her ethinicity.
>2017

That character is from a video game, just fyi.

Keep proving me right.

That's just biological fact.

Why would anyone want a 60 dollar coin

Seems unnecessary.

Most nations have female personification.
The nation 'births' its citizens.
Marianne is pretty cool. How long until she's depicted with a hijab?

Doesn't matter, Marianne is France's allegory

IN GOD
WE

It's made of gold.

What is this based off of?

Don't currency's need to have something that relates to reality printed upon them?
If we're making fiction coins I want my anime dollar now!

WUZ

There's also an Asian and american Indian lady liberty coin being made, CNN just wanted to show the nigger one.

Remember to write nigger on every Tubman 20 you get

Cool a $60 coin!

holy fuck they are animals.

Gov should bring back public executions.

>Most nations have female personification.
Most nations are also trash.

Well...

>lefigaro.fr/politique/le-scan/citations/2016/10/11/25002-20161011ARTFIG00327-des-propos-de-hollande-sur-la-femme-voilee-marianne-de-demain-font-bondir-la-droite.php

Kill me

>If we're making fiction coins I want my anime dollar now!
So go buy one.
The canadian mint has them.
Have fun:
mint.ca/store/buy/silver_coins-cat120006

>There's also an Asian and american Indian lady liberty coin being made, CNN just wanted to show the nigger one.
No there isn't. Unless you mean the Sac by American Indian which has existed since 2000 and is a dollar coin
>t.numismatist

The funniest thing is that Tubman would have been against being put on money. These people just see skin color and not their deeds, words or actions.

Apparently so is yours:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dutch_Maiden
...w-which translates as?

Is shlomo offering these for $150 a pop?

the Netherlands calling other nations trash. Literally the personification of a nation called the asshole having the gall to call other nations trash.

is this really going to happen?

I'm sure people back then thought that original building was ugly and should never have replaced what was there before.

You have people in US and Canada already examining the "hidden beauty of brutalism," as if it's some classic style.

also, can trump put a stop to this?

AHAHAHA

NUKE CANADA PLEASE

Meanwhile Poland introduces 500 PLN bank notes with John III Sobieski

lady liberty is not a jewish concept, although a jew tried to co-opt the meaning of her with some gay little poem.

see here

>what is the intrinsic value of a 1oz gold coin?
a full retard for the ages

Hm in one of his speech Hollande said that "the veiled woman of today can be the marianne of tomorrow"

He was speaking about muslim integration

wait i though it was going to be a black woman on the new 20$

The biggest insult to Jackson is to put him on paper money.

>>t.numismatist
Hello friend, what's your latest pick up?
Just got me an XF 2 cent coin. Not that cool but I don't really like spending much.
Hey, silver is silver.

How long until whites are enslaved? Can't wait to get punished myself.

>muh flag
I'm diaspora. And I will give you two hints from where.
1: we don't call our country motherland
2: all you fags will be begging to be let in as """white""" refugees in a decade or less but your cowardly, cucked assess will be shot at the border

Can't wait till our monies start looking like this

>Hm in one of his speech Hollande said that "the veiled woman of today can be the marianne of tomorrow"
Wrap it up, france is done for.
>I'm diaspora
Stopped reading there, no hint needed. Go back to either Morocco or Turkey.

That's entirely fair too. I guess the twenty dollar bill will always be a place for people who despised the system.

1963 FS-401 Franklin half. Bought a 1963 P mint set for the type B quarter off Ebay and found the Franklin as a surprise. It's in high AU maybe MS condition, going to send it off to PCGS and then sell it as they are pretty rare being R-7 on the rarity scale.

Its great when a government doesn't have to pander to minorities.