German court calls synagogue torching an act to 'criticize Israel'

>A German regional court in the city of Wuppertal affirmed a lower court decision last Friday stating that a violent attempt to burn the city's synagogue by three men in 2014 was a justified expression of criticism of Israel’s policies.

> The court deemed the attack not to be motivated by antisemitism.

jpost.com/Diaspora/German-court-calls-synagogue-torching-an-act-to-criticize-Israel-478330

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wish I was there helping them out.

Germany NO?

Now that's fucking based.

Wait. Who is jewing who here? Will they allow slims to BTFO israelis just as long as the Globalists interests aren´t touched.

I don't like diaspora Jews but this is just retarded. While hate crimes shouldn't be a thing, you need to prosecute consistently and this is clearly a racially/religiously motivated act. Burning a consulate would make more sense if you were targeting Israel and not just jews generally

I bet those 3 men had tanned skin.

Except it's only because they are becoming islamist.
Soros is making you dance to his tune.

They were probably muslims.

Nice?!

What's up Chaim

Why do I get the impression they weren't exactly Hans and Rudi who tried this?

I noticed the trend Muzzies more and more get away with attacking Jews, they even made the police raid a flat and take off an Israeli flag because a crowd of angry Muzzies demanded it.

no, certainly

>The court sentenced the three men – the 31-year-old Mohamad E., the 26 year-old Ismail A. and the 20-year-old Mohammad A.—to suspended sentences. The men tossed self-made Molotov cocktails at the synagogue.

>Mohamad A., Mohamad B. and Mohamad C.

> Three German Palestinians sought to torch the Wuppertal synagogue with Molotov cocktails in July, 2014.

You bet they were shitskins. If they were white, you wouldn't hear the end of all the media coverage of "the rise of the far right".

You and soros can suck my dick

>>Mohamad A., Mohamad B. and Mohamad C.

that's a step forward, usually its A. from F., or Peter E. and Alex F. instead of Muhammad A. and Hamid K.

Your irrationality makes me think you don't even have one.

>self-made Molotov cocktails
>self-made
no shit

If a muslim did it SO FUCKING WHAT? The overall point is the criticising of Israel which is justified and needed. Only you faggots would get mad that a muslim did it, when it comes to Israel, muslims are the allies, despite the irrational hatred you have towards muslims who aren't extremeists. You think soros is gonna make me feel sorry for Israel because muslims are bashing them? You must be out your fucking mind.

I guess there's an upside to having a Muslim majority soon?

Nvm, would be hate crime if the guys were German.

No, it's a fucking double standard and a native german would get the book thrown at them.
Muslims are never allies, ever. I'd take Israel over muslims any day. You are too fucking stupid to see that the problem is INTERNATIONAL jewry. If we can fence them into a country of their own we can marginalize them.
Soros is the one causing our problems here in the west. I don't care about atrocities committed against islamic trash and their families. Go back to your mosque goat fucker.

Arabs and jews are literally same semite tribe.

OY VEY
Y

V
E
Y

you can't be antisemitic if you're not white.

>I'd take Israel over muslims any day.
Get the fuck out my country you stupid fucking cuck, you support zionists? go suck their dick like a good little goy

I support killing my enemies.

>muh based jews

#notalljews

if Germany wasn't full of roaches, I'd be completely for this decision, but I know it's only due to the fact OF these roaches that it wasn't classified as an act of antisemitism, in which case, absolutely pathetic.

That's irrelevant in the context of the state of Israel. An apartheid state that despises Arabs and have treated them like shit ever since they stepped foot into the ME. European CONVERTS are not of the same semite tribe. They're devils in wolfs clothing.

AIPAC you dumb bitch, an enemy right in your own backyard. DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THAT?

B-BUT THE MUSLIMS

fucking idiot. Done with you.

The Illuminati is going to blame everything on the Jews, to make a clean break, and start the next stage of their master plan. This is why Jews earn a lot of money out of the system. Once they leave, everybody goes back to sleep, thinking the problem is solved. It's a double act!

so in germany you can be a violent anti-semite if you're brown or muslim? jesus christ..

You can't be an anti-Semite if you're a Semitie, which Arabs are. They should just call it "jew-hatred", anti-Semitism is too broad.

Kek at those comments
>Germany and Europe are the greatest danger Israel and the Jews worldwide are facing, not Islam or the Arabs.
Evasive Anti-Semitic Germans and Europeans are working behind closed doors to flame the fire of hate among Arabs, because they want the Arabs to do the dirty work attacking Israel for them.

The report is not true, if you google search for it in german multiple instances of news come up like this:

Mudshits try to torch the house of the (((chosen)))
First court says wasn't antisemitism lol
Second court does not mention antisemitism as well but increases the punishment

ITT: muslims lovers
Pol is done in less than 2 years this board will have sharia general thread

Do you realise that if all the leaftist in europe don't like israel it's because its the only western country who have an nationalist gouvernement
If you hate Isreal it's for 2 reasons : you're a leaftist who hate the concept of nation and you're a palestinians lover. nothing more nothing less

Calm down Shlomo

Calm down my turkish friend

hehe sweet

Israel has used my country for it's own gain, stole American nuclear capabilties, yet still wants American tax payer money for their military that in no way benefits us. They don't fight ISIS, they don't do shit but bully the weak. They're an apartheid state. And the fact that European CONVERTS think they're the authority on all Jews whether they're from Asia, or Africa.

We can hate Israel and Palestine.
Personally, I hate Israel because they're Jewish.
Fucking Jewish shills:
>It's A or B, no inbetween.
>A's the wrong answer and you probably hate yourself if you pick it

>They're an apartheid state
This sentence is the proof if we needed one that you're a muslim
International jewry =/= Zionism

New to Sup Forums?
A Jew's a Jew. International's jewry is in place to strenghten Jewish's hold across the globe to make sure Israel stays alive.
Israel is a result of international Jewry. How bluepilled can you get Mr.Goldenberg?

I'm Indian, and use to practice Hinduism, so nice projection you have there idiot le pen.

>International jewry =/= Zionism
Yeah nice meme faggot that's why Rothschilds are on your fucking currency and on your roads.

t. muhammed

t. Scholo van dijkberg

zuig mijn piemel kanker faggot

let me guess the ethnicity

of the perps
AND the judge

>New to Sup Forums?
Pol is and always been a pro nationalist board and therefore pro zionist
>A Jew's a Jew. International's jewry is in place to strenghten Jewish's hold across the globe to make sure Israel stays alive.
Israel is a result of international Jewry.
The purpose of this international cosmopolite elite is the destruction of the nations and therefore the destruction of Israel

t. jidf

>pol has always been a pro-zionist board
Kek, #notalljews

>and therefore pro zionist
time to go back Moshe

the 31-year-old Mohamad E., the 26 year-old Ismail A. and the 20-year-old Mohammad A.

fuck sandniggers

youtube.com/watch?v=M5IqH7oJ9h4

Part of the goal of those flooding Europe with immigrants is to compel the diaspora jews to return to the holy land

That's the motivation here

I don't get all the hate towards Israel.
Israelis are white, based and redpilled.
If you're anti Israel you're pretty much anti white.

> Torching synagogue is ok
Nice germ-
> But only because mudslimes did it
oh

i only use the finest store bought molotov cocktails whenever i am feeling revolutionary.

Were the members of this regional court muslims by any chance?

doing gods work there,hans

why would jews allow this?