Why do ALL the extremely attractive, intellectual, high achieving...

Why do ALL the extremely attractive, intellectual, high achieving, and innovative people Hillary supporters and haters of trump? I'm a trump supporter as well and voted for Brexit so I'm not trolling. I just want to know why. How can pol and Scott Baio be smarter than Warren Buffett etc?

>inb4 intellectuals

I mean Terence Tao, and many other STEM geniuses, not social scientist idiots

Other urls found in this thread:

spectator.co.uk/2017/01/what-explains-the-idiocy-of-the-liberal-elite-its-their-education/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because liberalism seems right for intelligent people when they don't actually think about it too hard, and America is philosophically Christian, so they're fine with letting their wives love their neighbor.

They can't. You're being hustled.

It's because Trump supporters are mostly the losers of society. They cling to the past and are fearful of the future because it represents change. Beautiful people often tend to be smart people and have it together, unlike many Trump supporters who are poor and working in small towns and overweight and/or on meth or opiates. To be intelligent is to be liberal, to not see the world in black or white, to be tolerant, empathetic, and to be gentle. Trump supporters are boorish, loud, obnoxious people, and are very low-information people as well.

not to mention Trump supporters have been socially engineered by the overseers of a crumbling system to vote against their own interests. re: all the Red States are pure fucking garbage.

Attractive people with high mobility tend to cluster in urban centres where their intelligence and competence help them adapt to a rapidly changing economy. Trump supporters are pig-ugly backwater fucks who want to literally be enslaved by debt and die fat and addicted.

Because status quo is comfortable for them.
Is this really this hard to understand?

Because you have shit taste, didn't got laid at least for two decades and put on pedestal anything with blue hair like a desperate cuck you are.

True. If they would only watch the daily show instead of going to church. . . .Too bad they won't because they're antisemitic.

Warren Buffet's company is one of, if not the top, recipient of government regulatory nepotism. They make the most money from government policy favoring them than any other corp. This was from Reason Magazine research before the 2012 election, before Trump. Take for what you will, but I wouldn't put any faith into Warren Buffet looking out for the "small guy's" interests.

Tfw you're too intelligent to be the first female potus

It's because intellectuals need to be open minded. You can't create or find something new if you'll be rigid and use old methods all the time. Same goes for accepting new ideas

this is a good point. They cling to religion like a child clings to a stuffed teddy bear. They are mainly a group of people to pity and feel sorry for, but they are also dangerous because they are allowed to vote, and their hatred and anger makes them very motivated.

spectator.co.uk/2017/01/what-explains-the-idiocy-of-the-liberal-elite-its-their-education/

to intelligent*

that was my excuse for why i dropped out of college

Because you lose your status if you support trump, and they are "smart" enough to be self interested cucks.

>high achieving, and innovative people
Being achieving or innovative without being free to think for yourself is nothing to be proud of.

>intellectual
This word is really lightly used nowadays. If you are a real intellectual you support nobody because you see both hillary and trump are kike controlled and Murica not independent.

My professor professed that I shouldnt support Trump

>Put debates on and deconstructed each Trump statement, pointing out his lies and exaggerations for 5 minutes each time.
>Gives Hillary a pass on every statement she makes

>He doesnt know I am EtNat Machiavellian on the front line of propaganda discussions.

I just supported Trump even more after this open minded hippy bullshit "truth telling".

>Trump wins
>He realised he wasn't on the right side of history

I just smiled and remained quiet.

>The student became the teacher that day.

So 90% of niggers are Liberal and they are the ugliest mother fuckers on the planet with the lowest IQ.

Explain that dickhead.

Because they are cowards. Or they have too much to lose, or both.

There's a non-autistic reason we hate normies; they're the biggest conformists to ever walk the earth. It sounds edgy, but they are.

Imagine that politics isn't very important to you. You have a wife, kids, friends, whatever. If you publicly support Trump, all of that could be taken away from you at a moment's notice, especially for former lefties.

They are either too afraid and are silent, or they will go whichever way the political wind blows, and you'll see Hiliary supporters be the outcasts.

Reason trump supporters are lower status is because radicals either don't have much to lose, or don't care about life anymore, as society has abandoned them. Some of these people were suicidal, and Postponed taking the bullet until after the election. Just as one last try.

Makes me fucking laugh these type of threads.

Liberals are smart?

So why the fuck does nearly every black and Latino vote Liberal if they are the smartest when they have the lowest fucking IQ?

You have to understand with things like Brexit and Trump, because of cunts like the liberals, everyone does not come out in public with their opinions and most of the time will say the left leaning choice to keep the peace.

The Left scream the loudest and when right wing intellectuals speak out on facts in professions like education, business or science they are castrated from working again and have their lives ruined.

Beautiful you say?

Have you seen the fucking state of liberals, fat, pink haired hippie fucks along with most of the inbred nigger population.

>Imagine that politics isn't very important to you. You have a wife, kids, friends, whatever. If you publicly support Trump, all of that could be taken away from you at a moment's notice, especially for former lefties.

And he still won.

They're the ones the media want you to see.