Thoth resurrected

yfw pew(a bench you worship from) die(sacrifice) pi(to infinity) is the physical resurrection of Thoth.

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD
quran.com/22/52
quran.com/17:73
quran.com/17/75
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

vocaroo.com/i/s0aq52QwO2FD

He's a typical Swedecuck.

he really is a no talent asshole.
cant understand why the fuck any one watches this boring dipshit

Thoth nutted in Nut.

To answer the question in >pic related.

Allah is meant to be a moon god. There is some kind of association between Allah, the Kabba, and the moon. Supposedly Allah is the Roman god Saturn.

Also, in regard to animal-headed gods:

We were made in their image. This is why the ancient Egyptians took such good care of animals. Hermeticism and Neoplatontism also has people reincarnating until they gain enough knowledge to transcend reality and join with the divine (IIRC, though they may enter the afterlife instead, I'm not too sure on what happens). A man could reincarnate as a cat, or anything else.

WW3 user here. Can we please speak about the Satanic Verses?

What do you mean by satanic verses?

Satanic Verses in the Qu'ran, supposedly denied by the islamist scholars, but i read somewhere that it was real although i am not sure.

In satanic verses Muhammed praises other gods as well in the prayer, therefore paganists pray with Mohammad. This part of Qu'ran later cut out.

>Satanic Verses in the Qu'ran
Qissat al-gharaniq (Story of the Cranes).

I wouldn't know. Though it's possible, since 'Allah' is basically a refurbished desert deity.

(You)

My ID is also Opus. The magnum opus was something a man was supposed to dedicate his life to, in order to achieve theurgy, the use of divine magic and ritual in order to invoke the presence of the gods, thus perfecting oneself and achieving unity with the divine, a process known as henosis. When this happens, a man is supposed to become pure energy, loosing their consciousnesses, but becoming part of the universe.

Quit forcing memes

quran.com/22/52

I am an atheist btw. In this verse it says God made the Qu'ran powerful.

quran.com/17:73

quran.com/17/75

Clues about Satanic Verses in Qu'ran.

There were more in the hadiths.

They would explain why Allah is basically Saturn. He would just be one among many gods. If this was true, it would explain why a lot of Shia sects are basically Neoplatonism and Hermeticism rebranded to fit Islamic thought.

hadiths*

In one of his latest videos, he paid a bunch of indians to write "kill all jews" on a sign while dancing and laughing.
Fucking hilarious.

He is not.

Thoth is too powerfull to be living in such a cuck.

"Have ye thought upon Al-Lat and Al-‘Uzzá
and Manāt, the third, the other?
These are the exalted gharāniq, whose intercession is hoped for."
One excerpt. Al-Lat(El) and Al-'Uzzā( Aphrodite Ourania/Venus Caelestis).

Manāt(Wife of Hubal).

he's put a lot of pro-nazi stuff in his videos lately.
i hope he goes full 1488

That's the old Pewdiepie

This is the new one

Write this in the other thread buddy.

He went from subtle to blatant

>pic related from his video titled am i racist?

*hadiths