Do you think it is fair for Mexico to pay the wall?

Do you think it is fair for Mexico to pay the wall?

Other urls found in this thread:

murthy.com/2014/06/19/cbps-strategy-to-better-identify-and-track-travelers-at-border-crossings/
assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf
pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes

Its your fault the wall is needed in the first place.

I don't care if it's fair.

BUILD WALL

Yes because it ultimately benefits Mexico by reducing the cartel fund stream.

I don't really care. Their government is a corrupt hive of scum and villainy and that money would just be taken out of the hands of bad men to make a very powerful statement.

Somethings gotta change.

I hope you overthrow your government.

Thread over.

should of taken it in The Mexican–American War 1846 to 1848

I don't care.

Getting Mexico to pay for the wall is deflection from who is going to pay for it concerns and a wedge to attack Nafta when Mexico refuses.

As long as the wall gets built it is a win. Then we can use the 'Mexico owes us for the wall and needs to pay tariffs to pay us back for building it' to attack Nafta.

It's a start.

yeah

You're not going to, anyway, it's like asking me if it's fair for astronauts to have sex on Mars

Mexico dumped 10% of its population on this country, and most of them turned into welfare parasites. At the same time, Mexico was negotiating with American companies to gobble up manufacturing jobs. Is that fair?

The answer to both your and my questions is "no", but that's the way it is.

You are paying for the wall paco, get over it.

The Mexican people deserve to have a symbol of their failed government

The biggest cash crop for mexico is exporting low skill workers. They get more money from these illegals than any other export. If Trump is smart he can put regulations in place that essentially makes mexico pay for the wall over time.

Should they pay for it? OF course! They are not trying to help with border security to any great extent because it is not in their interest. We must force them. I don't hate Mexicans, but FUCK Mexico.

Drink my warm cum Mexico

It's literally a war zone down there where they traffic drugs and violent criminals right over the border.
The border needs to be controlled if our gov't even wants to pretend to care about the average American.

Yes.

Mexico makes outblike a bandit in the current situation, all of the benefits of land none of the issues while the US gets crime and loses money to Mexican workers sending money home by the Billions.

The whole situation is fucked up. Trump is saying Mexico should pay for the wall or he'll push for taxes on Mexicans when they send money back to Mexico and out of our economy.

Trade is great, getting taken advantage of is shitty

If Mexico is responsible for paying the wall due to immigration from Mexico into the US, then the US should finance our entire military / law enforcement costs due to their out of control drug addiction and the US-pushed Merida initiative which caused violent crime to grow by 300% in our country from previous levels similar to that of the US.

Watch as the trumpfag memers chimp out with muh might makes right

The difference is that the US government has tried to stop drug use and trafficking. The Mexican government doesn't lift a finger to stop the illegal immigration problem, again, because it's literally your biggest industry.

Also if we stopped the illegal immigration problem, we would also solve the drug trafficking problem. So glad you agree then on the necessity for Mexico to pay their fair share in solving this problem :^)

>The difference is that the US government has tried to stop drug use and trafficking. The Mexican government doesn't lift a finger to stop the illegal immigration problem, again, because it's literally your biggest industry.
How are we supposed to solve your own border issues?

Give me a single example of a country patrolling its own borders to stop people from leaving their country without mentioning a commie totalitarian shithole.

>Also if we stopped the illegal immigration problem, we would also solve the drug trafficking problem. So glad you agree then on the necessity for Mexico to pay their fair share in solving this problem :^)
Except the vast majority of drugs aren't transported by immigrant mules, that just stops small time traffickers.

Checkmate.

The US m8

You can't leave our border without going through a check point as it's seen just the same as possible risk of trafficking

>drug addicts should pay drug dealers for forcing them to sell drugs.

Then again the US is a totalitarian shithole sans the commies.

But I think you're wrong either way
murthy.com/2014/06/19/cbps-strategy-to-better-identify-and-track-travelers-at-border-crossings/

>The CBP presently collects biographic (not biometric) departure data from nearly all foreign nationals who exit the United States via air and sea ports of entry (POEs).

>Mexicans should keep wasting billions of dollars, resources, and lives fighting a war on drugs despite the fact Mexico has very low drug addiction rates
Really made me think

>How are we supposed to solve your own border issues?
No one asked Mexico to solve it, since that would be ridiculous. The only solution the Mexican government can come up with involves retreating from the US military. The point is that Mexico actively sabotages efforts to control the border and immigration, because Mexico actively benefits from it.

End of the day, Mexico (really, Mexicans) are paying for the wall. We'll just tax remittances. Don't like it? Try building a functioning society. Just because all of your ancestors have been failures doesn't mean you have to be.

Best of luck. You're going to need it.

No we won't pay for that shit not even In taxes Mexico is a great trader and if the Us fuck ups with its 2nd trade hand parent its fucked lo why should Mexicans pay for it if Cubans, Haitians, Argentinians, Chilenians, Bolovians, Brazilians, Uruguayns, and any other country in the world who comes to the northern states and jump the wall. Shouldn't they pay for it?

I'm not gonna pay for it. None of us are, that people from the border patrol thinks that everyone who speak Spanish is Mexican is stupid they register them as Mexicans and they are from all center-america, South America the Caribbean, and Africa as well so no Mexico already is a bitch from the US they took more than half of our country fuck our women in spring breaks, and then they Say go back to Mexico!. Really fucking retards I'm so happy that California is full of Mexicans and that they're the worst as Donald trump says.

#Notpayingforthatfuckingwall

Well, considering Mexico isn't doing shit to stop people coming to the US illegally, why shouldn't they?

No one said you should fight the war just the immigration because you do have a high number of illegal immigrants originating from your country

>air and sea ports
You can not leave Americas borders by land directly into another's country without being stopped at a check point or your treated as a threat and would be stopped the same as a illegal entering

What a dumb frog, WE CAN STILL SEE YOU, YA IDIOT

How wouldn't you pay for it? You have no choice between withholding aid and taxing remittance.

Enjoy not having access to the largest consumer market in the world
Hahaha

Why should Mexico do something if 80% who crossed are not even Mexicans but from other countries

Ten feet higher.

maña de indio

when we say ;"Mexico will pay..." we mean among other possibilities adding surcharges (taxes) on cash remittances from Mexicans sending dollars back to Mexico in wire transfers and reducing the cash grant subsidies you currently get

So you wil pay by paying us back over time.. it'll be relatively painless...until you trigger one of the motion activated machine gun nests or fall into the acid mote.

i honestly think they'd do better if we conquered them. the place has been corrupt since its inception.

>No one said you should fight the war just the immigration because you do have a high number of illegal immigrants originating from your country
Then how do you explain the US pushed merida initiative active in Mexico since 2006? Does it not align with your own internal policies regarding drugs?

Let's not pretend that your government wouldn't classify us as a narco state the moment we legalize drugs.
>>air and sea ports
>You can not leave Americas borders by land directly into another's country without being stopped at a check point or your treated as a threat and would be stopped the same as a illegal entering
Except the article I just posted clearly outlines that only air and sea ports are monitored for entry/exit of US citizens, there is no log of who leaves the US border by land. This was written in 2014.

We already know that you fucking moron what'd you think that peña was just going to send a paycheck of 10 billion to Trump. By doing that is a violation to human rights is their money they can do anything they want with it

Mexico

you're doing nothing to stop it so absolutely

>hey neighbor im gonna build a wall and you're gonna pay for it
>no i dont want the wall
>autistic screeching

Yes we've paid welfare, Healthcare and schooling for millions of mexifags. They take our jobs and don't pay taxes. They vote Democrat and play shit music 24 7. They have to go back

Why should we? is not our country you stupid leaf, shut the fuck up and build a wall between the Us and you

>the place has been corrupt since its inception
As if ours hasn't?

Absolutely.

Do you think it's fair for the U.S. to pay for 11 million Mexican citizens illegally resident in the U.S.?

They pay a paltry 11 billion or so in taxes but cost taxpayers over 30 billion per year. They are a next drain on the economy, to say nothing of the effect on deflating wages, crime, etc.

It's only the start, the cost of the wall is a small fraction we're losing to leeching spics. Operation Wetback can't come soon enough.

Take it to the International Tribunal on Human Rights at the World Court...lol

I know how the latter payment is supposed to take place, regardless of how it's done it's gonna come out of the pockets of Mexicans

You're avoiding the issue at hand, we can go tit for tat on some issues but of course you'll never admit to any wrongdoing and merely will beat your chest while you chant might makes right like a chimp, e.g.

You are living in a fantasy land of retardation if you think US corruption can hold a candle to what goes on in Mexico.

Let me guess, you also voted for Hillary and think diversity is our greatest strength?

Thinking that a wall will stop immigration Kek, guys Mexicans have tons of tunnels in the border by 2050 half of the Us will speak Spanish Lamao, how does it feel America*that we don't pay taxes have free Healthcare, and put our shitty banda music and yeah fuck your ugliest women then become citizens and divorce and take half of their money house car, and that even with Trump this won't stop and that with 500 bucks In Mexico I pay the rent for 3 months, loli whores, and video games, my dad went to Amerifagland, and did this now he's rich and sends me money without taxes. Top fucking kek butthurt

>They pay a paltry 11 billion or so in taxes but cost taxpayers over 30 billion per year.

It's surely worse than that. In California alone, they pay roughly $5bn but cost the state $25bn.

Seriously can't wait for AG Sessions to BTFO "sancutary cities" pulling this bullshit.

>No one asked Mexico to solve it, since that would be ridiculous.
Except there's people in this thread claiming we should stop people from leaving the country.
> The point is that Mexico actively sabotages efforts to control the border and immigration, because Mexico actively benefits from it.
I'm going to need examples of the sabotage
>End of the day, Mexico (really, Mexicans) are paying for the wall. We'll just tax remittances. Don't like it? Try building a functioning society. Just because all of your ancestors have been failures doesn't mean you have to be.
Like I said, muh might makes right, ooga booga!

That's a pretty cool iguana

>claiming you are not stopped at a border check point leaving the United States

Your done Pedro

Do you have any more pathetic fanfiction you'd like to post to distract yourself from the fact that your pathetic country is failing? It's certainly good for a laugh, the only thing Mexicans have ever been good for.

Lamao the American European lol you guys are butthurt that Mexicans are taking over, Kek magic is real

yes, because you let all the shitskins from your country as well as others pass through so they're no longer your problem

how is it mexicos fault americans dont impose their laws and kick out illegal imigrants out of their country?

Solve =/= help fund initiatives to solve

Idiots don't understand what Trump is doing.

He wants to renegotiate trade deals with other countries
He wants to build a wall between US and Mexico, and deal with illegal immigration

That's two separate, completely unrelated things - getting money from Mexico and building a wall

The claim that Mexico will pay for the wall is nothing but showmenship. Mexico is going to pay and America will build a wall. Neither sounds that big of a claim seperately, but when you combine them the claim becomes ''outragious'' to some dumb people, and people start asking ''how is he going to make them pay for the wall? Is he insane?'', they get talking and they look into it, and it makes perfect sense.

It's nothing but PR.

It's like if you owed me 5 bucks and I wanted ice cream.
I could just ask you for the 5 bucks and buy my ice cream, or I could say ''I am going to buy the ice cream, and you are going to pay for it''. Although the end result is the same, it creates a completely different reaction.

How are you not grasping this?

You can jump the border from the US to Mexico with a bag full of dollars as an American citizen, drop the dollars at Mexico and then come back into the US via checkpoint and no one will bat an eye.

That's a gecko you stupid ass.

Hope you've got room in your shack, because we're sending all of your shitskin cousins back, Indio.

It's their fault for not stopping them from leaving and entering illegally from their borders

FPBP

Not at all.

If America wants stronger border defences, they should pay themselves.

There's an argument the cost should be shared but US is the richest country in the world and should arguably pay for the lion's share.

>if your lucky to not get caught jumping the border no one is enforcing it

Lol your the one grasping and failing here

Failing at what? Yours is doing so well with their 18 trillion debt right?

Stupid crackers keep thinking that every Mexican is as stupid like those in the US, Lamao I've been living in Guadalajara, free health care beautiful women, free college safe city and living great

And in order for us to pay for it we will squeeze Mexico for the money via taxes and withholding aid.

See its simple m8

As long as the Mexican government keeps funding organizations that tell people how to immigrate illegally to the US.

Your country is literally collapsing as we speak....

Half of illegal immigrants are not Mexicans have fun spending 1 trillion more sending those to Haiti Cuba and whole South America

Absolutely.

You owe us billions of dollars for babysitting your citizens who live illegally in the US.

assets.donaldjtrump.com/Pay_for_the_Wall.pdf

Honestly, It will help both of or country's.
It will help stop (hopefully) the illigal guns, drugs and convicts. From both of our country's.

>Do you think it is fair for Mexico to pay the wall?

It's mexico's fault for allowing thousands of coyotes to drive central Americans through Mexico and into America.

Especially while Mexico has a border wall along it's southern border.

Making Mexico pay for the wall is like making that obnoxious kid who made a mess in your room clean up the mess that he made.

It wasn't Americans that flooded America, it was Mexico allowing them all to flood through their border for monetary purposes.

The mexifag is right in some but still doesn't make it right to throw an autistic fit whenever ot hets brought up

Unauthorized immigrants from Mexico make up at least 75% of the total unauthorized immigrant population in 10 states: New Mexico (89%), Arizona (84%), Idaho (83%), Wyoming (82%), Colorado (78%), Oklahoma (76%), Wisconsin (76%), Kansas (75%), Oregon (75%) and Texas (75%). Among these states, half saw a decline in the unauthorized immigrant population from 2009 to 2012. Among all states, California saw the largest decline in the number of unauthorized immigrants (90,000) during this time period. The Golden State is also home to 1.6 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico, the most in the nation.

pewresearch.org/fact-tank/2015/11/20/what-we-know-about-illegal-immigration-from-mexico/

why would they do that?!
its not their problem
like a friends father from bosnia was living in croatia and doing illegal construction jobs, police caught him and he got banned out of the country for like 6months or something
thats how it should work
the next time you catch him he goes to prison or gets fined , end of the story
why dont you impose your laws?!

You spics literally encourage illegal aliens from Central and South America to leave Mexico and travel to the US. Pay up.

Even East Germany wasn't a shithole compared with Mexico in all times. Even after war - bombed and ruined.

No, that's why I support it. I fucking hate Mexicans.

>The Golden State is also home to 1.6 million unauthorized immigrants from Mexico, the most in the nation.

SERIOUSLY?!

I THOUGHT WE HAD IMMIGRATION CUSTOMS ENFORCEMENT?!

Absolutely. Also why no white on the chameleon?

Yes but that's not "Mexico paying for the wall". That's a retaliatory measure.

Trump grandstanded as if he could force Mexico to pay the bills for materials and labor.

Being serious on this, Americans don't want illegals?fine don't buy drugs and sell guns to any jackass so they can sell it to the 5 cartels in Mexico, if Mexico doesn't want deaths and kidnaps and dirty shit Mexico should invest more in security but to be fair is Mexico faults and US too we share a problem together basically you got fucking addicts, and we have corrupted government, People getting beheaded, so a wall will be good after all I still doubt that Mexico will pay for it even from taxes, this will make a Trade war and Mexico will win , cause their poor wages man, this year will be fucking Savage

We're not the ones smuggling drugs over the border. The border wall will ultimately be better for both Nations.

no but its funny

The only fair thing for Mexico is to nuke itself.

We are trying to m8 why does Mexico not impose theirs for unauthorized crossing of their border?

You must admit the wall also benifiets Mexico. At least pay for half.

The border patrol register everyone as Mexicans illegals lie about where they are from if they'd stopped you what would you say I'm from Mexico wich is 1 mile away or I'm from argentine don't be fucking stupid

Is this 2015 are you new? Trump has had exactly what I said on his website from the beginning m8 Mexico pays for the wall by doing without not by cutting us a check you fucktard

>>if your lucky to not get caught jumping the border no one is enforcing it
>Lol your the one grasping and failing here
Funny how arrests of gun smuggling within the US border are practically non existent, huh? Yet we have more illegal weapons than ever before.

Really makes you think.

>We're not the ones smuggling drugs over the border.
Nor are 99.9% of Mexicans.
>The border wall will ultimately be better for both Nations.
It will just give the cartels higher profit margins while eliminating smalltime nonviolent traffickers.

>if you don't want your house broken into don't evade taxes and contribute to lessening federal welfare and don't give out sub prime mortgages to irresponsible people who will become homeless

I would require at least a birth certificate and a state issued photo ID

I looked into this when I wanted to vacation in cabo but didn't want to wait for a passport.

I could fly to Yuma,AZ walk over at Calexico, fly to Cabo from within Mex then fly back to Mexicali and walk back into the US and all I;d need is my birth certificate and patience to wait at the border while they check up on me..

>Even East Germany wasn't a shithole compared with Mexico in all times. Even after war - bombed and ruined.
That's because they got funded out of misery by the US and other western powers, just like Japan.

Nice memeing though

we do. we also train your military. you guys are just retarded