The more I hear about this guy, the more I wonder why anyone would ever support him

The more I hear about this guy, the more I wonder why anyone would ever support him.
He's literally talked about needing people in Washington to be superior to the common citizen and tell them the difference between right and wrong. And he literally is a Christian supremacist, in accordance with his statements regarding nonreligious individuals.

This guy is the opposite of everything I thought you people stood for. I thought we were all about draining the swamp. I thought we opposed identity politics. I thought we were, at the very least, not Hobbesian douchebags.

Jeff Sessions is the embodiment of everything that John Locke stood against and you should be ashamed of your inability to comprehend the foundational philosophy of this nation if you actually like this guy.

Looks like Sup Forums is too ashamed of themselves to actually address their Sessions cuckery.

Everyone who supports Sessions is a cuck. Including Donny Trump, who even got cucked out of his company by leftists. What a joke of a president and attorney general.

Will he enforce the fucking law for once?

Yes?

Then none of that other crap matters.

>He's literally talked about needing people in Washington to be superior to the common citizen

Would you trust the average citizen to manage your affairs in government?

>And he literally is a Christian supremacist
>implying this is a bad thing

back to T_D you go

You mean

>Selectively
>Enforce

Don't fool yourself.

>Trusting government on law enforcement

Bitch please I'd rather have robots than fundies.

Jeff Sessions is MY HERO!

He will be the greatest AG ever!

Make America WHITE Again!

>Looks like Sup Forums is too ashamed of themselves to actually address their Sessions cuckery.

This

t. stoner

That's it, keep lying and insulting people, surely that will win supporters.

>I thought we opposed identity politics. I thought we were, at the very least, not Hobbesian douchebags.

Why the fuck did you think that you piece of reddit trash?

>Jeff Sessions is the embodiment of everything that John Locke stood against and you should be ashamed of your inability to comprehend the foundational philosophy of this nation if you actually like this guy.

John Locke is trash and the Founders will irredeemably leftist shits.

>aristocratic Christian supremacist
Based.

That's Fascism baby!

>John Locke is trash and the Founders will irredeemably leftist shits.
You're getting me all hot and bothered. Let's make a baby.

When the common citizen is a squat, 80-IQ Mexican goblin, the people in Washington probably need to be superior to them.

Stupid fucking hillbilly relic.

The GOP has much better, younger candidates. He needs to be put out to pasture.

If the average citizen can't govern him or herself, then the country deserves to fail.
Remember, you're the one who caused this to happen. It was your votes that caused this to happen, yours and your friends, your mother, your father, everyone you know.
If your country fails it is YOUR fault and you should be ASHAMED.

You realize Sup Forums is a fascist/natsoc board right?

We love Sessions. To hell with your freedoms to commit degeneracy.

nice digits but fgo fuck yourself

Explain what is even remotely admirable about fascism/oligarchy/aristocracy. You might as well be electing Democrats if narcissistic fascists are who you think should be in charge of you and your family.

The country will fail if we don't start gunning down rogue Mexicans hopping across the border.
> caused this to happen
>this
What is this? What are you referring to? You seem like a little centrist piece of shit who doesn't understand the purpose of government.

inb4 statist
inb4 government is inherently evil

>fascism/oligarchy/aristocracy
Order.
Strength.
Honor.
Homogeneity.
Traditionalism.
Militarism.
>You might as well be electing Democrats if narcissistic fascists
everyoneidontlikeisafascist.jpg

Christian supremecy is the only defense against the Muslim horde.

None of my family or friends voted for unchecked immigration from latin america or anywhere else you ugly beaner.

Liberals are wrong and ruin societies with their degeneracy. The Rightwing is right and keeps civilization alive.

Pick one.

but I like christians
this is a great thing

The purpose of government is to protect the rights of its people and to defend them from those who would have them killed, e.g. enemy states or terrorist organizations.
The laws of a nation are not for its government to decide. They are for its people to decide and its government to enforce.
You don't know anything about political philosophy.

>What is this?
The inevitable downfall of a once great nation.

>He's literally talked about needing people in Washington to be superior to the common citizen and tell them the difference between right and wrong. And he literally is a Christian supremacist, in accordance with his statements regarding nonreligious individuals.

And where exactly is the problem?

I'm ignorant of the facts on him, but there is something about him creeps me out.

pic related

>Implying Sup Forums is anything but "right wing" sjws.

Your last attorney general was Loretta Lynch you inbred kike. Fuck off.

We can revel in the fact that you sunken eyed genetic trashbags wouldn't be polluting this board if you weren't terrified of assbooting #110.

Who grants these rights? How do the people or the Mob decide on its laws?

The purpose of a government is to provide order. Pure and simple. Representative democracies are bad at providing order. Government is ordered violence ordained by God and/or Nature. There is no law without violence or the threat of violence.
>The inevitable downfall of a once great nation.
The country is dying; not the nation. Well the nation is also dying but we aren't dead yet.

Both are terrible. And the right wing is not preferable in any way. But either way what you say has no bearing on the USA.

The USA hasn't had a real leftist in our government in a very long time. Obama was one of the most right-wing "leftists" I've seen in a long time. Clinton, also a right-winger. If you knew anything about politics whatsoever you would understand that.

>Order
Arbitrary.
>Strength
In accordance with what standards?
>Honor
It's the exact opposite, you cuck.
>Homogeneity
Hahahahaha you actually believe this
>Traditionalism
That's a logical fallacy you dumbass. Read a book.
>Militarism
Disgusting warmongers can't handle nonaggression principles

>on Democrats
Democrats are just as fascist as Republicans, you dolt. They're the ones running the censorship and civilian surveillance and control efforts. Read a newspaper.

he'll enforce the things that trump wants enforced. just like holder enforced the things obama wanted enforced. wow.

I agree, how am I supposed to use meth while crossing the border and shooting cops with Sessions in charge?

WTF where's my civil liberties?

Lol no. Stop being autistic.

Critical theory the post.

>He's literally talked about needing people in Washington to be superior to the common citizen and tell them the difference between right and wrong

Yeah and he's not wrong.

>he literally is a Christian supremacist, in accordance with his statements regarding nonreligious individuals

"Christian supremacist" is basically a euphemism for "white supremacist" in this day in age, so this along with his already obvious racism just makes me like him even more. He's literally the best person in the Senate (maybe the only one) that Trump could have chosen for the top cop job, which just confirms that Trump is woke as fuck. Can't wait for Jeff "Moonman's Grandpa" Sessions to get in there and start scalping motherfuckers

Our rights are granted by nature. I don't need you or Jefferson or anyone else to tell me what my rights are. Once the governed can consent to a set of rules/rights within their society through democratic means, that is what is agreed upon, and what rights we are said to have. I'd suggest reading Rawls if you have trouble understanding that.

>Order
You are placing undue respect on law and order. I haven't seen an argument which shows that these are actually worthwhile virtues.

>There is no law without violence
Wrong, and not only blatantly so, but hilariously so. You have absolutely no basis for that statement in reality, whether it be through empiricism or rationalism. You're promoting your personal views as if they're facts.

>The country is dying; not the nation.

No, you idiot. The nation is dying. If the country were dying we wouldn't have grass or trees. The country is just the land. The nation is the government and people on it. Learn your fucking English, cuck.

If you lurk a little more cut out the no-image reddit spacing and remember this is an imageboard most people here won't assume you're an ugly inbred JIDF sand rat. Spend less time polluting Sup Forums and more time telling your tribe to stop targeting our children.

HAHAHA

>You are placing undue respect on law and order.
Lol, leave kike.

>He's literally talked about needing people in Washington to be superior to the common citizen and tell them the difference between right and wrong.
like a "judge" of sorts?

>Christian
>in American Government
pick one

A FUCKING LEAF

>Arbitrary
Nonsense. Order is the defining feature of mankind
>In accordance with what standards?
As opposed to weakness; see liberalism (in all its variants; looking at you libertarians)
>It's the exact opposite, you cuck.
How is that?
>Hahahahaha you actually believe this
Sure do.
That's a logical fallacy you dumbass. Read a book.
I'm not sure that means what you think it means? I wonder if there are any books on Traditionalism?
>Disgusting warmongers can't handle nonaggression principles
Non aggression principle doesn't apply to commies.
>Democrats are just as fascist as Republicans,
Fascist fascists fascisting fascist fascism. Define fascism if you are going to throw the term around so much.

Define "cuck" too while your at it.

tl;dr You're a faggot and probably a Jew. You smell like a libertarian and libertarians are the worst. The Founding Fathers were the radical leftists of their day and representative democracy is essentially Marxism. It enforces equality on the unequal. Fuck off. Go back to The _Donald.

Faggot I've been on this website since 2007, I've lurked plenty, and I remember a time when Sup Forums wasn't just a bunch of inbred, retarded children who don't know how to read.

At this point Sup Forums in general is a sad parody of what it once was, and it's because of braindead cocksuckers like you.

Go to your containment board and think about what you did.

this is why Trump won

>Washington to be superior to the common citizen and tell them the difference between right and wrong
good

>a Christian supremacist
good

>I thought we opposed identity politics. I thought we were, at the very least, not Hobbesian douchebags.
you thought wrong

>Jeff Sessions is the embodiment of everything that John Locke
good

>Jeff Sessions is the embodiment of everything that John Locke stood against
good*

>Our rights are granted by nature.
How? By what mechanism?
>You are placing undue respect on law and order
DONT TREAD ON ME REEEEEE
> You have absolutely no basis for that statement in reality, whether it be through empiricism or rationalism
How would one enforce laws without violence?
>The country is just the land
The country is the government. The nation is the people. The government is the corporation that orders the people.

Troll or faggot. Can't tell. Don't care. I can't stand you little individualistic contrarian shits.

nice digits. you're correct abut sessions but incorrect about what Sup Forums actually wants. most people here are just interested in pursuing their own form of supremacy, whether it be through ideology, race, or simple corruption. sessions is a pathway for that and so they support him. if you think Sup Forums has any deeper understanding of issues at hand throughout this election cycle, you're expecting far too much from this community

Sessions was elected in one of the most racist states in the union and represented the people that voted for him.

Times changed and he with them. Hearings will always dig up dirt.

Even HILLARY DID'T SUPPORT GAY MARRIAGE UNTIL 2014!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The team he assembled are all OUTSIDER CHAMPIONS who will only be loyal to him. They are a powerhouse of tools he will use to slice and dice the globalist roots, the owner's strings on all the other politican wolves on the hill. The GOP and Dems are both owned by the globalists, they are both against Trump.

Trump is in the foxhole with the GOP but they tread lightly around him. They go to work every day with a 1000lb lion that may eat them at any moment. They fear for their lives, something the DEMS COULD NEVER DO TO THEM!

What are you cunts going to do when he delivers more for the American people than the dems/GOP could for decades?

The GOP is just a HOST for Trump, he has no party, only AMERICA.

He doesn't give a shit about your religion. He's not religious.

He doesn't give a shit about your race. He just wants to make money for you.

He doesn't give a shit about your creed. He just wants to know you'll be loyal to him.

He doesn't give a fuck about your philosophy. He just wants you to help him accomplish his goals of making America great again by taking it back from the globalists owners.

He's coming for them and they are shitting the bed. They whisper in your ear "white nationalism" when you ask what makes America great, They pretend Hillary and the establishment stands for decency while they pillage and kill across the world using lies by the CIA for decades to do it.

>you will never toss John Locke out of a helicopter

Maybe if you didn't nominate that bit h things would have worked out differently

>forty years or so
>no more whitey

Sounds like a direct threat to me.

>Order is the defining feature of mankind
No, speech is. Read your Aristotle.
>Weakness : liberalism : libertarianism
Make an argument. As far as I can tell, you authoritarians are the weak ones -- mindless sheeple.
>How is that?
Honor is derived from actions that an individual accomplishes, not from chink-style ancestor/leader worship. If you depend on authoritarian structures to dictate your thoughts and actions, you have NOTHING to be proud of. Those actions and thoughts are not your own, and there is no honor in them. You're only acting as a pawn for someone else who you think is better than you.
>I'm not sure that means what you think it means?
The appeal to tradition is a logical fallacy wherein a person makes something out to be superior or inferior to its real state due to nothing other than referencing tradition.
>Non aggression principle doesn't apply to commies
Basically, it doesn't apply to anyone who you dislike, but does apply to you, so you're gonna be a special snowflake and whine when you don't get your way but you're fine with doing the same to others. You disgust me and you should read some Kant.
>Define fascism
An authoritarian and nationalistic right-wing system of government and social organization. Such examples include the American Democratic and Republican parties, both being authoritarian, nationalistic, right-wing political parties.
>Define "cuck"
Someone who watches their s/o get fucked by black men and then eats up all of the nigger cum. Like you and Sessions, faggot

Epic troll you've got going here, Mr. Reddit user.

In case you're not a troll, let me explain to you why you're wrong: the error at the heart of all libertarian thought is that the individual is the smallest and primary unit of society. The libertarian consistently frames social and moral imperatives in terms of individual needs and desires and freedoms. He posits that society is the sum total of individuals pursuing self-interest.

This is not true. The smallest unit of society is the relationship between two individuals. One, two, or a thousand individuals do not comprise a society until there are relationships connecting them to each other--agreements, customs, laws, values. The connecting relationship, not the individual, is the atom of human society. It is impossible to have a society of one man.

If you cannot see this, then it is likely you have autism

Trump won to stop the global elites from dragging us into a senseless world war and to cut their wings in the market. but seems the US changed the globalist tyrants for statist tyrants.

>Jew throwing a tantrum when he get's found out
Top kek. Also 2007 = eternal summerfag.

>Read your Aristotle.
Ah. The be all end all of philosophy. All knowledge stopped when he died. Too bad speech is just ordered sound.
> As far as I can tell, you authoritarians are the weak ones -- mindless sheeple
Authoritarianism isn't about having blind followers. Its about duty and defined roles.
>individual accomplishes
This is actually true. Authoritarianism allows the notion of honor to flourish. If all men are equal none can be more honorable than the next.
>referencing tradition.
Small t tradition and Traditionalism are two different animals.
>it doesn't apply to anyone who you dislike, but does apply to you
I don't believe in the NAP anyways. I don't need to follow its tenants.
> Such examples include the American Democratic and Republican parties, both being authoritarian, nationalistic, right-wing political parties.
My God. We're all fascists then. WWII was fascists vs fascists. The Cold War; fascists vs fascists. Napoleonic Wars were fascists vs fascists.Who could forget when the noble fascists of Greece fought off the invading Persian fascists?

Dare I ask for an example of a non-fascist government?

>As far as I can tell, you authoritarians are the weak ones -- mindless sheeple.

Read your Bernays. Read your Spengler. Read your Kaczynski.

>Honor is derived from actions that an individual accomplishes, not from chink-style ancestor/leader worship.

Non sequitur.

>The appeal to tradition is a logical fallacy wherein a person makes something out to be superior or inferior to its real state due to nothing other than referencing tradition.

Read your de Maistre.

>Such examples include the American Democratic and Republican parties, both being authoritarian, nationalistic, right-wing political parties.

Idiotic.

So what will you do if a dindu or jihadist comes to beat your ass?

Follow the non aggression principle? Believe that they will somehow magically realize the error of their ways?

What will you do pedophilia is accepted? Let your daughter get courted by old cunts?

People who do not adhere to natural law or order must be removed from the society or straightened out.

fucking lolbertarians

I agree. And it is in those interactions between people that the ability of one to harm another appears. I can have no "rights" which are violated if no one else is there to affirm or violate those rights. Thusly, we must come to an agreement on the basic rights which both I and another person should benefit from. This is an agreement between individuals and establishes how one should behave towards the other. On a national level it works exactly the same way, and the only realistic way for everyone to have a say in how they should be treated (why would you engage in a social contract which you had no say in?) is through democracy.

Therefore, those who disrespect democracy (as Sessions does through his aristocratic rhetoric) are the greatest threat to the rights of all individuals within a society, and should be treated as the threat that they are. They should certainly not be praised.

Once society has returned to being composed primarily of K-selected people, benevolent authoritarianism will be required. Only then will a more libertarian government even be feasibly possible. Libertarians' failure to consider the biological element of politics (just like their failure to consider the biological element of economics) is the reason for their recent political weakness and inefficacy. Politics, economics, and human biology are all intimately interconnected; the end result is the highly entropic superstructure we know as society and if you cannot intuit or deduce this on your own then I have no choice but to consider you irredeemably autistic and unfit to hold any sort of influence or power

Stick to your other special interests

More like the government should be as non-invasive, basic and effective as possible without turning the country into an unprotected shithole.

>Once

*until

Most of the senate supports his nomination. That alone should tell you he's part of the swamp.

Either way, Trump said "lol just kidding" about draining the swamp a long time ago.

Democracy is just cute rhetoric designed to hide plutocracy. You have no more say in how you should be treated than under an authoritarian system.

>only realistic way for everyone to have a say in how they should be treated (why would you engage in a social contract which you had no say in?) is through democracy.
Ah. The war of all against all. Neat.

Pro tip: representative democracies are essentially aristocracies. You do know we don't live in a democracy right? Are you familiar with Plato's "five regimes"?

Aristocracy degenerates into Timocracy into Oligarchy into Democracy into Tyranny.

What are we to do with this?

Ha right, but let's let the common citizen dictate who should be in office. I like to be interviewed by people who have never worked my job a day in their life.

You're gonna go to church, you're gonna find a solid 7/10 Christian girl, and you're gonna pop out 5+ white kids whether you want it or not.
This is not up to you anymore pham.

*crickets*

Sure got Good goy in here

see, I agree with you and yet I still think you're a fucking lolbertarian

go figure

We do need people in Washington who are better than the retarded masses. There is no equality. Our leaders need to be the geniuses, the gifted, the talented. People need to get this through their arrogant skulls and realize that they are most likely just an average animal.

I never said that I support representative democracy. Representative "democracy" is inferior to democracy. The only just government would be one wherein the people determine the laws, enforce the laws, and follow the laws through the democratic process. It doesn't exist, but if justice were a legitimate concern of any of the folks on Sup Forums they would openly admit that I'm right.

I have yet to see a good argument for anything else. Ultimately it is undesirable to have anyone other than yourself represent yourself, as they will inevitably do a worse job than you would. Any elected official will necessarily be completely incapable of properly representing the governed. The governed must represent themselves.

Yeah.

Sad.

All enforcement is selective. The point is to select in favour of white people, not against them.

>once.
Marx had the same idea.
if we are to go full modern tribalism we may as well support.the jews. None of them is on our side.

What if people democratically chose fascism?

You have no rights. I have no rights. You are entitled to nothing

>So what will you do if a dindu or jihadist comes to beat your ass?

If someone violates my rights, why would that give me the ability to violate their rights? Didn't your mother ever teach you that two wrongs don't make a right?

Let's say some jihadist comes up to me and shoots me in the knee, then walks away. What am I to do? Shooting him in the knee won't solve anything. I guess I could coerce him into paying my medical bills, but otherwise I'd just be taking part in nonsensical revenge. No one is improved in any way through violence. No one is improved through revenge.

If you've read The Republic, you know that already. It is not just to harm your enemies.

This one is a genuine faggot.

It would not be in their best interest to do so. The only situation where that would happen is one where the people are terribly uneducated. I don't think anyone with an IQ over 90 would support literal tyranny.

But if they choose it, they deserve to suffer under it.

Democracy is inferior to all forms of government. You know how you think I'm a fascist who hates America and freedom? My vote cancels yours out.

Democracy is a myth. It has never, and will never, exist. The notion of the common man making decisions which would affect my life makes me sick.

>best argument against democracy is a 5 minute conversation with the average voter
Democracy assumes equality which is observably and universally false. If you can show me that any two men are equal to each other than I will become an individualist lolbertarian like yourself.

How are "the people" going to agree on laws when there are 300 million people who aren't bound together by institutions or mores because Thomas Jefferson convinced a bunch of farmers that they were equal to the king and things quickly degenerated into madness?

Riddle me this: do you think a meth-ed out cartel member transporting human slaves across the border respects "human rights"? Do you think a ghetto-dweller in Detroit is going to behave in a peaceable manner once the big-government gravy train is cut off? There is an entire demographic superbloc in the U.S.--in the entire west, really--that has no concept of, and does not obey the "social contract". If these people got their way, the entire big-governmental hydra would spread indefinitely until we were all essentially slaves to the nanny state. These people must be physically removed. An ideal America is a Libertarian one. But the reality we live in requires a strong hand. Jeff Sessions, who still believes in the Southern Aristocratic/Normano-Chivalric/South English values of justice, order and honor is someone I would much rather live under than some corrupt bureaucrat who would let LaQuandrius off the hook for raping my wife to death.

Reddit is when you dislike the South for being racist and aristocratic. Sup Forums is when you realize they fought so hard to keep the r-selected savages from being turned loose for a very good reason: look at Detroit today and ask yourself if that's the future you want your kids to live in (not that you have kids lol)

I think you watch too much Alex Jones.

>"If you don’t believe there’s a truth
>If you’re an utter secularist, then how do we operate this government?
>How can we form a democracy of the kind I think you and I believe in?
>Without God, there is no truth, and it’s all about power, ideology, advancement, agenda, not doing the public service.”

Is he wrong?

>I can't stand you little individualistic contrarian shits.

You're one of those types that calls Trump "daddy", aren't you?

Because you need a big, strong man to tell you what to do. It excites you. Your prostate reacts to big, authoritative men ordering you around. It gets you so hot. You would love nothing more than for Donald Trump to empty your bank account, throw you into a prison labor camp, fuck your wife and make you eat the creampie.

Because it's not about you. It's about paying respect to the people that own you. And you love it, you little slut.

>I don't think anyone with an IQ over 90 would support literal tyranny.
Meanwhile...in every nation up until 1945...

>None of them is on our side

Who, the Jews? Or tribalistic groups other than whites? Either way, you're right: none of them is on our side and we're suffering immensely for it

For the record that Trump/daddy shit is gay as hell.

Do you believe in the existence of great men? Those men who make their mark on history?

Difference between me and you is that I actually support my political stances. If the people decide through democracy to get cucked, that's the people's choice. If they choose poorly, they deserve to fail. If they choose well, they deserve to succeed.

You're just too self-obsessed to recognize that there are people out there who genuinely stand by what they believe in, even when it doesn't turn out how they want.

Then again you don't really want anything. You'd like to be told what to want, what to respect or disrespect, etc. You believe in the superiority of your government. Kneel and kiss the motherfucking ring.