Children harassed on bus last night by two Albanian refugees in Iceland

vf.is/frettir/areittu-born-i-straeto-og-gerdu-adsug-ad-logreglu/73453

>According to two different sources from the town of Reykjanesbær, a group of children called the police from inside of a bus when two Albanian immigrants began harassing them. They are described to have both kissed and fondled the children.
>Police apprehended the two suspects at 4pm yesterday and let them off with a mere slap on the wrist. However, within an hour the men were back to harassing children on the bus.
>Upon hearing this, the police went to bring the two suspects into custody and subsequent interrogation when they were stopped in their tracks by a mob of 30 people who had gathered to protect the two refugees.
>In a later facebook post by one of the children's guardians, it was revealed that the two suspects have been deported and are to leave the country tomorrow.

even when they only make up 0.0001% of my country's population, they still pull shit like this-- and the mainstream media won't even bother to report on it
what can I do to illustrate the threat of ficki ficki to my countrymen before it's too late, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk&
tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/
youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M
spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tK9cLCLkMx0
twitter.com/ger2519/status/783692419304947712
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>even when they only make up 0.0001% of my country's population, they still pull shit like this

I remember this being the case in Japan too, they took in something like 5 shitskins and one of them raped a Japanese girl.

>when they were stopped in their tracks by a mob of 30 people who had gathered to protect the two refugees.

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

At least they're being deported.

>it was revealed that the two suspects have been deported and are to leave the country tomorrow
m8 be happy your country has the balls to at least do SOMETHING useful

how the fuck did an albanian get to Iceland?

>even Iceland is getting brown'ed

WHY JEWS, WHY?!

>Albanian refugees

Wow, the Syrian Civil War erupted in Turkey, spread to Greece, and then up to Albania? Wow... makes one ponder...

I hope you throw them out of your country, or in prison and mark them as child molesters

we should have let serbia clean up the balkans

this isn't even the first time this has happened
youtube.com/watch?v=pQafn6tCdPk&

5, still behave as subhumans

I don't see how anyone lets people diddle kids. In America even in prison you are looked at like slime and treated worse.

I thought your country was based. guess I was wrong.

An arab here raped an old women in a church yard.

I've never met an arab here and yet somehow the only one goes and rapes an old women. I hate muslim scum so much.

So I can rape some kids and you will only deport me not put me in prison?

>Albanian
>refugees

we've only accepted around 50 refugees so we're pretty okay in that regard, but make no mistake-- the country's still infested with feminist nonsense and globalists

Know of any good places to buy guns? I'm not going to let these shitskins lay a hand on my brother without a fight

how do you even become a albanian refugee?

fucking hell yuropeans. Burgerland is far from perfect but those two would have been beaten to a pulp here at least, not protected. kek

That's your albanian intellectuals for ya.

God i can't wait for NATO to fall so we can slaughter these subhumans.

that's what it seems like. well at least you have good data privacy laws. that is something to be proud of.

>lay a hand on my brother

Is he cute? Post his feet.

they're officially considered refugees or asylum seekers under the law even though they're not fleeing anything
one of the children's parents even comments on this in the article
>Don't confuse these people with the Syrian families that flee war and famine. These are Albanian men-- criminals. These are facts.

>Upon hearing this, the police went to bring the two suspects into custody and subsequent interrogation when they were stopped in their tracks by a mob of 30 people who had gathered to protect the two refugees.

What the fuck. There really is a huge difference in mentality between the West and the East. IF the same happened here, the crowd would have fucking lynched those two shitskins

>be little island far away from the european mainland
>beg for refugees
>get refugees
Ammazing. Also if I go to iceland will all the women be wanting to get enriched with the fingol seed to add to your genetic diversity?

Redpilled Scandinavians have a duty to hone in their Dexter skills.

The law is against what you know is right, but what would piss off liberals and shitskins more than killing them and being able to get away with it?

But why do I even ask? We all know you won't do anything.

hahah they got it coming, nobody messes with Shqiperia, te qifsha pidhin

we can't own or import guns unless they're for hunting, lad

how the hell did they get that far ?

I am hunting

>"Ali and Majeh were later deported from Iceland and sent to neighboring Norway."
I'd say people are pissed that there's ISIS among refugess. And rightfully so.

HAHAHAHA THEY DEPORTED THEM TO NORWAY

reminder that this poster is a gaygreek from Sup Forums

also

>two albanians in the whole country
>they manage to get arrested for harassment twice and deported
yep

>Albanian refugees
>Albanian immigrants

haha if you say so
veiðihúsið is a good place to start

>HAHAHAHA THEY DEPORTED THEM TO NORWAY

lmao

HEY THEY'RE POLITICAL RUFUGEES ALBANIO BONTANA! and I want my political refugee rights like Jimmy Carter said.

Takk

Mun veiða fíla innan skamms

if that war happened today instead of in 1996 the world would have let them.

It's an unofficial death sentence.
99% of sexual offenders go into protective custody.
All PCs are flight on sight, regardless of why you're in protective custody.

very few information on the culprits
why is that

And i thought icelanders were cool.

amerifat with 40 guns wishes you a great bounty on your hunt

Last white bastion my ice

SOROS

godspeed bróðir
this is the only news outlet I could find that was reporting on this
it's most likely that this matter is being hushed down

Is it one of those cases where you have an old and outdated law that nobody bothers to deactivate. Also was that 30 strong mob also albanians?

Godspeed, iceanon.

>this is the only news outlet I could find that was reporting on this
>matter is being hushed down

yeah a feminist crazy country not talking about kid molesting how believable

At least we deport our """""""refugees""""""""

these turkish refugees that raped a japanese and took $50 off her purse?

tokyoreporter.com/2016/02/22/tokyo-cops-arrest-turkish-asylum-seekers-in-gang-rape-of-woman/

Alboroaches are trully scum they need to be genocided. Disgusting inbred ugly rapists and criminals

>even when they only make up 0.0001% of my country's population,
So you could solve the problem in an afternoon?

t. Pedo

Go back to /balt/

irelevant procetange fag

Muslim culture is to shame women who are not covered and impragnate them to have muslim chilren and take over

A Muslim isn't a mulism unless he Jihads !

no surprise from an albanian

>flag

>icelandic education

Jump to 4:13

youtube.com/watch?v=olH1qXW2w4M

i'm not entirely sure
but i'm pretty sure the mob that arrived to defend them were not albanians-- not enough of them living here to begin with
they are at an impasse my lad
even if they do hate kiddie diddlers, they also don't want to blacken the name of refugees

kek

spiegel.de/international/zeitgeist/the-sexual-revolution-and-children-how-the-left-took-things-too-far-a-702679.html

Seriously? When they pull crap like this, you respond with a no-shit show of force that reminds them who is in charge. You cannot allow them to pull off this kind of crap. Stamp it out now, or deal with a much worse problem later.

multiKULTural enrichment

Jesus christ, they are not white

HOLY FUCKING SHIT.

Alboroach genocide when?

>Albanian
>Refugees
Wow I didn't know that the Yugoslav wars were still going on

>Iceland
>based

Don't you know that Iceland is ancient abanian clay , you are trespassing on sacred albanian land those children are offerings , you must vacate their land.You have been warned

Yep, "Europeans" coming in as refugees. Albanians confirmed for Muslim shitskins.

BOTH GREEKS AND ALBANIANS ARE NOT WHITE.

NOW GTFO. Europe and the Anglosphere would be so much better off with only Northern Europeans.

What do you shitskins contribute anyways? We do most of the innovation, most of the breadwinning, most of the everything.

I meant /balk/

Now go back

they were not refugees according to your link
i find it bullshit that there is only one page talking about them with vague information

but then all would be left in greece would be shitskins

>At least we deport our """""""refugees""""""""

Yeah, to Norway lmao

Abania is the only predominantly 'Muslim' country where almost ALL the 'Muslims' don't practice it or give two shits about being Muslim and IN FACT WEAR GOLD CROSSES

WAKE UP POL

>be leftard
>be pro child molestation
>be morally superior

They are not even human. Here a gang of alboroach criminals murdered an elderly Greek couple

From left to right: GERDHUQI REXHEP - SELIMAJ EMILJANO - MUSTAFA ERMIRA

Seriously gas them all

Not our fault the Norwegians want them

ah yes, a classic

>We do most of the innovation, most of the breadwinning, most of the everything.

That would be the asians not whites.

That mob was probably more refugees

how does it feel to be in a state of mob rule?

I wasn't blaming you, I just found it hilarious that they are Norway's problem now

god theyre so visibly disgusting.

do any albanians assimilate?

>Even Iceland is infested
well where are we gonna move now to get away from all the albos here?

kill yourself fag, we've been around longer than you steppe niggers

Iceland is supposed to be based...

You dealt with the bankruptcy of your entire country in the best way possible.

You actually jailed bankers, and got your country running again, back from the abyss.

And now you allow Albanian shitskins to do this? And people actually protect them?

You inbred cocksuckers.

That's what you get for following nato politics

Usa supported Albania and kosovo and Bosnia

Now enjoy thei rapefugees and Muslim scum rapinf you

this is what albanians in greece are really like

youtube.com/watch?v=tK9cLCLkMx0

>they were not refugees according to your link
while I don't have any concrete proof (I'd need their credentials for that), most of the people coming here from shitskin countries apply as asylum seekers/refugees here even if they aren't fleeing anything
that way they get enormous amounts of welfare, while to get here on your own terms you're going to need a good education and preferably a job offer

Not really mainly because they have a very low IQ. Went to high school with many Albos not a single one went to university. Most of them 10 years later either sell weed or are unemployed.

Geia exeis twitter?

twitter.com/ger2519/status/783692419304947712

what are the christian albanians like? Since they didnt mix with Truks i'd expect them to be basically the same as other Balkans

Albos have some distinct phenotypes but it's a meme that they look particularly different overall. mostly Albanian and Greek nationalists don't like the idea

You can be proud of yourselves now Europe, you stopped us from eradicating them from existence, now enjoy the enrichment.

No they're in my apartment building /house. They speak their disgusting language and act like ghetto

Asians do most of the breadwinning and innovation? Top kek

Is it a coincidence that Asian countries that have adopted WHITE civilization have a much higher innovation and GDP per capita than China or any other traditional Asian country?

Face it, whites are superior in every way. (Except for you southerners). Northern/Middle Italians who can prove the same amounts of nordic ancestry as Fance/Germany are okay, but onyl if they can prove it.

Why do Euro police always let there suspects friends hang around so close to them, they are literally having to push them away. It always looks so bizarre compared to North America

Iceland has finally been DIVERSED!