Justin Trudeau draws on a deep well of experience and wit to put Drumph in his place

And gives any American smart enough to reflect some pause about the widening gap between two countries of equals, Canada and the US. Is it time we fall in line with our neighbors to the north...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8dwuneTdVzU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Pretty damn sure by the end of Trump's first term the tables will turn, if they haven't already in most aspects other than healthcare.

It's okay you guys. We all know Trudeau gets along great with billionaires.

diversity is our strength

All you have to do to get what you want from Trump is to compliment him.

Pretty sure Blumpf isnt going to stand up to Justin given that he has the entire force of the media behind him thanks ti his charisma and open mindedness.

Klumpfy hasnt faced anything like that, and he is untested on the world stage

by the end of Trump's first term your new PM Kevin will be out campaigning for Trump ;)

{{{Horowitz}}}

Prime Idiot Trudeau has scarcely more work experience than Comrade Sanders.

Isn't Trudeau like a former kindergarten teacher?

pretty much this. be nice and he will help you, be shit like cnn and he will smite you

I don't understand. It seems like we both prioritize importing explosives.

((((((Horowitz)))))

>Satlin
>Man harassed for weeks by out of control teenagers struggles to defend himself in court after he dares to use a firearm in defending his home
>No freedom of speech, therefore, no freedom
>Canada is obsessed with us and we don't think about them at all

>tfw you will never have a white skin mexican chick bully you and finger your asshole

Trudeu is faggot beta cuck.

Trump will grab him by the pussy.

Kek will be pleased.

What priorities? Bestiality?

O'Leary admits he is socially liberal. I cannot see him being the guy we actually need to curb our immigration.

>horowitz satiln

Kevin O'Leary is a fucking joke. And also he's not going to get nominated because we don't have party leader primaries in Canada the way they do in the States.

>justin cuckdeo
>being a faggot
wew lad keep me posted

>Justin Trudeau draws on a deep well of experience
hahahahahahahaha

>things Canadians hold dear

Maple Syrup and muslim dick?

>(((Huffington Post)))
>(((Horowitz)))

they prefer the chinaman and indian weiner

(((Horowitz)))

Quebec here
I vote for the Conservative party, but there's no way we're gonna root for that clown

>Business man tv-star Trump won the elections?? Oh wait a minute... I'm also a business man and appear on tv... wow m-maybe I should run as well!

First off I 100 percent guarantee you pick related OP. Second.. go back to your 3rd world homeland you lazy shitskin.

Of course cucky ducky weedman would get his punches in before Trump gets inaugurated instead of addressing him after becoming a statesman

what a joke

it feels like that nose is gonna come out of my screen wtf

DAY OF THE RAKE SOON

It's almost like a cult, especially in academia

I'm just disappointed you leaf fags elected Justin Poodeau-Castro. You need to Make Canada Great For Once. Not as catchy, but you guys don't really get an Again.

>Horowitz

mad max or bust, desu.

best guy for the job +policies & principles are ace + we need some quebecois votes.

Yeah we should really start caring about the things that Canadians love and prioritize.
Anybody got a dog and some peanut butter?

>two countries of equals

>deep well of experience

The guy's barely out of diapers compared with Trump.

>"there are some things that we hold dear that the Americans haven't prioritized."

mandated nigger dicks?

BURGERS BTFO

youtube.com/watch?v=8dwuneTdVzU

hey canada how're those gold reserves going?

Am i the only one that just can't be bothered to even read any of this stuff anymore? At this point it's just entertainment for the people that hate Trump. None of this sticks, i can't even remember what some celiberty said about him 2 days ago

I wish we could come together as Americans for once, combine over all races, religions,genders, ages and parties, and prioritize what's really important. Invading Canada to destroy their smugness and publicly executing Trudeau for being such a cuck ass bitch.

Fidel castro has autism eyes

>deep well of experience
You mean his gaping asshole?

>these gook twitter bantz

bahahah