Why are there so many niggers in this game?

Why are there so many niggers in this game?

Other urls found in this thread:

northcrane.com/2016/11/18/boycotts-coming-mass-effect-video-game-designer-preaches-anti-white-hate-speech-on-twitter-anti-white-niggers/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Swecucks made it.

>Swedish game
>Not having 90% niggers
It wouldn't be SWEDISH

characters or players? I remember when I first bought an xbox 360 i snagged a copy of rainbow six vegas 2 off the discout rack. talk about a game full of nigger players. cheap. has guns. vegas.

Politically correction.
You know, that shit.

Well they made them White earlier, so it's EA that's in charge of this.

Dice takes orders from EA.

I really do have to say it doesn't bother me that the campaign has an entire chapter dedicated to the blacks in world war one. It's historical and accurate, they were their own squadron, isolated from the others.

But what really grinds my gears is the fact that multiplayer, where you would expect, as world war one was historically. 90% of the characters to be white, only 5 % are.

The sniper scout class is an asian looking guy, the assault class is always a black man, the support class is usually white but not always, and the medic is nearly always black, too.

It is so clear that they did this for real world reasons, not historical accuracy, and the fact that they prided themselves on this very accuracy in all their trailers and expos is pathetic.

The game is great, don't get me wrong. It runs amazingly on xbox one/ps4 as well. But I'll be skipping out on future games that pull this same card. Not because I hate blacks, but because I hate false advertising and being lied to.

Propaganda, jews, destruction of western civilisation. You know this already.

Don't lie, you know it's shit.

I don't mind the game being full of we wuz, just the fact it's so shittily implimented. Schutztruppe were black soldiers used by Germany and Britain had many more colonials fighting than nationals but they all fought in Africa and the Middle East not bloody Europe

>be German
>see another German squadmate's brains get splattered by a sniper
>he turns around during the dying animation
>200% niggeriest looking nigger I've ever seen wearing a stahlhelm

Because Sweden made it and America published it. It doesen't really bother me sinse it's a alternative history arcade shooter anyway, they don't try to be historically accurate or realistic.

WW2 Battlefield was all native I think, but since then every Battlefield had niggers, 2042, 2, Bad Companies, Modern Combat not sure, 3 and 4 had them.

This has 1/5 nigger ratio like most Battlefields.

Because 'muh diversity'.
Pissed me off when they said that customisation of your character to your liking was removed..

I can bet my left ball that the russians that will come in some sort of DLC later on will be 90% black aswell.

No they will be white like Roaches, Italians and Austro-Hungarians.

I remember the BF3 beta got slammed for 'lack of diversity' so they made the US assault guy black, whereas in the beta he was a WHITE MALE

1942 certainly did not have black people in it.

As if that doesn't make it a complete insult and distortion meant to distort. No bones about it, it's jews jewing.

Polit correction.

Oh I didn't follow the hype or criticism, I bought BF3 but it was simply a shit game, felt like I was playing Call of Duty MW. Battlefield 1 I liked.

I was also a big fan of BF2 and there US always had that one black guy in squad, I think it was usually Anti-Tank.

cuz they wuz war crimez

>multiplayer, where you would expect, as world war one was historically

>Hans! I can't shoot ze british! They keep jumping from ze left to ze right!

Funny part is that they recently deniggerfied the British assault class.

proof?

Saying nigger doesn't make if Sup Forums related, faggot

Because whites need meatshields.

1. EA Games created it. Expect extremely cucked bullshit.
2. I am playing it now.
3. northcrane.com/2016/11/18/boycotts-coming-mass-effect-video-game-designer-preaches-anti-white-hate-speech-on-twitter-anti-white-niggers/

I don't even notice it except one time I bayoneted a sniper. Quit being a baby.

>It runs amazingly on xbox one/ps4 as well.
>Loading Screen Simulator
Fuck you. My loading to gameplay times are probably 20% easy.

Play Operations.

Do pushups and squat thrusts while you wait, fatty.

I'm no expert but it must be that loading times and godlike optimation are related, was Battlefront like this?

>an entire chapter
Except there isn't faggot. The mission is like 5 minutes long stupid cock sucker

Dice are the worst cucks. They ruined Mirror's Edge with their SJW crap. Probably the most cucked game last year

Just like everything else we learned it from the Americans.