Arab closet atheist here , prove to me you religious faggots that god exists...

Arab closet atheist here , prove to me you religious faggots that god exists , i just want to understand your point of view , how can you believe in something so obviously fake ? dont bring the fact that im a sandnigger to change subject , i know sandnigger are disgusting muslims , but what about christians huh ?
>inb4 we just do
>2017
>still believing in sky daddies
pic unrelated

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U
books.google.com/books?id=FfGqNkyjRqQC&pg=PA261&dq=pepi o re&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO0Zfs6b7RAhWh2YMKHbA5Cf0Q6AEIIzAA#v=onepage&q=pepi o re&f=false
yadayah.com/Yada_Yahweh-Genesis-'Owr-Light.YHWH
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You're pretty blue-pilled aren't you?

He doesnt. Everyone who claims differently is not honest with themselfes.

>current year argument

I hope an islamist fuck chops your head off

lol , mudslime detected

Kek and thoth exist fucking heretic

i know right , based germanon

You must be one of those "moderate" muslims i heard so much about.

There is no argument.

The most you can ever say is being religious is useful for a functional society.

YOU are blue billed , chosing to believe in a fake daddy to relieve your pain , believing in an after life so you dont shit your pants and stop being afraid from death , but deep inside you know there's no god

lol faggot , religious scum

Are you sure about that
>Middle east
actually without religion we would be colonizing other galaxies now

actually no lol, i'm an agnostic whose triggers are the (((current year))) argument

>Arab closet atheist here
Good VPN, average LARP

2/10 bayte

There is no god but in order to contain the. Ignorant masses we must give them a purpose to life.

Have you seen what's happening to the west Muhammad? The degeneracy that is spreading out like a cancer is the direct result of atheism

you might be a sandie but korpiknaani is some 10/10 music

(unable to prove god exists)
blue pill them ? just tell them its game over , no sky daddy for anyone , lets become more advanced and do good stuff to this world how about that ?

Instead of getting some internet autist to explain god to you why not get a dead autist to prove God's existence in concrete terms

Read Spinoza

Yahowah(God) proves that he exists through prophecy(seeing the future cause he is light and reporting it to us) unlike your Mohammad who never prophecized a thing

Blessyahowah.com for dead sea scrolls and oldest greek manuscripts

Also personal experiences with Malach(angels) on video and photo

>VODKA VODKA VODKA VODKA
>TEQUILA TEQUILA TEQUILA TEQUILA
>BEER BEER BEER BEER

I agree.

Kek is real
That's all that matters.

They can't prove its true
They don't have to because faith
They'll hate you because youre probably right.

nope , cuck

just fyi we consider you jordanians to be some of the ok muslims, you know in a comparative kind of way.

hell yea finally

unlucky fag could have been 5 digits , also i want scientific proof

i aint muslim though

i know its impossible to prove it , im just having fun seeing triggered religiousfags

>levan polka
gtfo

I never said I'm a man of faith, Kumar. The points you made in your op make me think you're a bumpkin who has never had existentialist thoughts before, or even entertained the idea of having them.

>he thinks believers are redpilled

Fuck off sandnigger kys

nice argument there buddy , already gave up ? good , you might become a superior atheist like me

+1, nice taste in music!

>he think atheists are superior

>I want scientific proof

Then already you misunderstand the duality of this existence and the shortcomings involved with pure faith OR pure materialism

To begin understanding this duality take for example, you.

You are composed of a material body as well as the immaterial (your thoughts and feelings, which themselves can be tied back to the material through chemical reactions in your brain but in themselves are immaterial and without substance) this entire universe can be broken down into this duality of the material and immaterial.

Pure reliance on a single side of what is a grand duality will leave you always seeking.

Only through mending of the great schism will you achieve peace and understanding, the limitations found in either side of the duality will never be reconciled until you can understand the other

i never thought anyone likes korpiklaani other than me

Also, your country will be absorbed into the Islamic State next so you should leave. 2026 is start of tribulation and 2033(6000 on Hebrew Calendar) is wjen God will btfo said Muslims invadong Israel

This triggers me, as an atheist, because I expect the religion of peace to try and become state religion if it outnumbers Christians. And the cucks in this country will make it so.

nah ,i wont believe in sky daddy , scientific proof or gtfo , no MUH BELIEF MUH FAITH

lempo
ämmänhauta
minä näin vedessä neidon
and of course levan polka, they are the best ones I think

Atheists are just useful idiots for satanists. Sometimes they will even claim to be non-theistic (LaVeyan) satanists themselves.

Wrong.

God proves he exists. General relativity. From conception point of big bang looking out for thst observer it would take the ewuivalent of 6 earth days until the universe created our planet

Go to blessyahowah.com for info on this stuff

Posting in this thread because I am wearing a Korpiklaani shirt.

what's the ideal country for atheists
other than china , china has atheists so much because they are forced to be

well, it gives you a basis for cultural ties versus a place like sweden that loathes itself and seeks its own destruction.

They're amazing. I have Turisas and Ensiferum flags in my office where I'm sitting too.

Lol assuming you're not just fishing for angry zealot replies

Take you posting this thread in the first place. An act of utter absurdity yet motivated by an intrinsic need to feel. You'll find that trying to explain your motivation in making this thread scientifically will be about as effective as trying to explain sky daddy scientifically, yet does this inability to give concrete statistics invalidate your motive? Well obviously not because the thread is here and we're talking about it.

Anyways, enjoy whatever you wanna call this

>using current year argument.

and korpiklaani

>But muh Sweden are atheist so all other atheists are also evil.

You child, you're almost as bad as a muslim.

lol autism at its finest , something thats not confirmed to exist cant confirm its existence

Thomas Aquinas' "first cause" argument is what prompted me to investigate religion in the first place, and I still consider it a great foundation for a belief in God. The rest is up to you really.

sure.... faggot

you... i like you

nope , my reason is to see the point of view for believers

Predicting future with 100% accuracy is proof which you have no argument against.

you admit that you believe in something that you know does not exist , just to feel better

where did that happen exactly ?

Hundreds of times, read my previous posts. Prophets like Daniel saying that Persia would fall etc.. Yahowsha(Jesus) saying temple would be destroyed right after he died...

Heres some from Isaiah about the last days.. Starting in 2026. Damascus is longest standing city on the planet, lo and behold

Most humans believe in a higher power, therefore nature intended it, therefore there is a reason for it. The reason is the higher power. The personification of God is a human invention to try to understand what is not understandable. That's why you atheists rely so heavily on the image of God as a "man in the sky". You comprehend only the superficial and you convince yourself that that is all there is.

Fuckin' this.
We are to believe one of x religions that claims to be the words of god holds the divine truth? Fuck off skydude, give me a sign and tell me what book is the right one and i'll proceed to follow it.

>you comprehend only the superficial and you convince yourself that that is all there is
Well, tell us what you have convinced yourself to believe is other proof. Did god have a chat with you?

its all korpiklaani, what are you talking about

pretty sure people only use that as a joke

>pretty sure people only use that as a joke
youtube.com/watch?v=LLk2aSBrR6U

Read the thread. I said Ive had experience with Malach(angels) and have video and photo of them, question me?

Have posted a bunch of other crap regarding prophecy as well. Quit picking low hanging fruit. Im a Child of the Covenant, will end up in heaven. These other people have not availed themselves of Gods covenant

So many salty believers

The first question should be what's God? God = Truth
Does truth exist? Truth exists
What's Truth? Truth is eternal To Be
What's To Be? To be is the infinitive of Being
How many Truths exist? Only one
How do you follow Truth? By scientific inquiry
"Seek the truth and the truth shall set you free" John

Youre the one who doesnt have an argument. You havent stated one. My argument to you was look at my other posts which contained the argument of prophecy being proof for the exsistence of God.

That is the only argument for the existence of God, i stated it, the low hanging fruit havent presented any arguments and neithet have you

Find the evidence yourself, at least read the book once through KJV version attend a service etc

Barry is back in Kenya already?

I scrolled through the site and found nothing but
>muh name
>these prophecies n shieeet

I'm not a religiousfag but I understand religion better than most people (t. Cultural anthropology grad student) and I can say that it definitely has its benefits. You don't have to throw anything up to blind faith to receive those benefits though. Neurologically religion/heaven/the spirit realm functions as a sort of "happy place" where the mind instinctively attributes the logically unexplainable to, like natural forces, etc. Even if you *know* how lightning works, or *know* how th e wind blows, your animal brain still feels it as something greater than yourself. Religions just expand upon those things we find greater than ourselves. Our subconscious, our desires beyond our control, natural phenomena, etc. My religious philosophy is closest to a Dharmic religion in that I (like them) think that the individual "gods" are just personifications/anthropomorphications of those things we feel are beyond our control as humans, as a sort of tacit recognition of our physical place in the universe. Recognizing those things doesn't have to be bad or impose any moral code or anything, and you only choose those forms to recognize because of your culture (cultural materialism by and large determines how your gods look, act, and what they want from you) so they're probably the easiest for you to understand or use as mental shorthand for understanding. 1/2

Youre onto something, God cannot lie(one of his defects perhaps) if he could then the universe would cease to exist.

Im John by the way..

Then I was told, "You must prophesy again about many peoples, nations, languages and kings." Rev 1010

When Peter saw him, he asked, "Lord, what about him?"
Jesus answered, "If I want him to remain alive until I return, what is that to you? You must follow me - John 2121

R A R E

A

R

E

Recognition of physical order in the universe, it's vastness, and the pleasing nature of things here on earth gives me personally a sort of cosmic contentment. Like, it's okay that I'll die, I don't mind, I'm just molecules that might someday be reassembled at the end of the universe when all possibilities are realized, and I wasn't conscious before I was alive so it's no big deal. I also try to be nice to people and increase the sum total of pleasure and happiness in the world without putting myself out too much, because if nothing else it makes *me* happy, so I guess that's self-interest in that I indulge some human instinct for altruism. 2/2

My advice: smoke some weed and try to appreciate how nice everything is.

Yah, feel free to debunk or present a counter argument to any of it.

You need to read everything on that website. Looking at it for a few minutez is meaningless. You cant even/havent brought up any counterpoints?

>prove to me you religious faggots that god exists
Order at the fundamental level cannot exist without an intelligent creator.
This isn't "proof", more like a strong argument for the existence of a god.

This, which God explains and including my argunebt regarding prophecy makes the sfinchters of the atheists tingle

You are part of it. You can't see, because you dichotomise. Just like a a bacteria in your body would not realize itself as being part something greater.

My philosophy can probably best be summed up by this quote from adventure time:
King of mars-
>I give you two choices: one is total annihilation. The wand will touch you and your soul will meet withDeath; the second is to use the power of the wand to convert your body to living stardust where your consciousness will be jettisoned in the infinite cosmos on an endless journey of wonder and discovery!
Jake-
>That second one... I'm actually totally into that!

books.google.com/books?id=FfGqNkyjRqQC&pg=PA261&dq=pepi o re&hl=en&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiO0Zfs6b7RAhWh2YMKHbA5Cf0Q6AEIIzAA#v=onepage&q=pepi o re&f=false

Here's my reasoning, it's not absolute proof though...

There can be no natural explanation for why anything exists, because nature is just that which exists. So saying the universe exists because of some natural reason is like saying that the universe exists because the universe exists.

So, this means that only something outside of nature could cause the universe to come into being. And whatever this thing is, must have a reason exists. Now the only thing I know that fits this description is the God described in the Old Testament, the God who says "I Am that I Am". This means that God is existence itself. Therefore, since God is Being, he includes the reason for His existence.

You must work in the cyber division of the Sepah, huh?

Atheist here

I think God doesn't exist, and I will never try to prove he does, or that he doesn't.

However, I believe a State Religion is a better way to run a society. Keeps people in check, gives people a common identity, gives people a reason to not be evil when "Because it's evil!" wouldn't influence them.

>as well as the immaterial (your thoughts and feelings
Those things are functions of the brain.

And here's a link regarding relativity of big bang being 6 earth days iuntil our planet if u were standing in middle of yadayah.com/Yada_Yahweh-Genesis-'Owr-Light.YHWH

Since when does religion have anything to do with cultural ties?
By your logic, the orthodox Helens have forsaken both ancient Greece and the early eastern Roman Empire because their religion is not the same...

Religion changes nothing, it can only warp your grip on reality.
Do not forget, Christ teaches you that pride is a sin and that the meek will inherit the world... Look how that is fairing out.

>you have an opinion that differs from mine therefore you are a shill
Sums Sup Forums up pretty nicely to think of it.

>how can you believe in something so obviously fake ?

Would you please explain to me how is it so obviously fake, you fucking moron?

Who the fuck do you think created the universe? The big bang? Yes, but who initiated the big bang? The scenario of the big bang is literally impossible without the interference of someone almighty (God). I could bring up a few more arguments but have fun proving me wrong even on this one. Pro tip: you can't.

>Look how that is fairing out.
But only in recent times. That was never a problem in our past until post WW2 and rampant atheism in Western Civ.