Reminder to all cucks, liberals, degenerates, leftypol interlopers, CTR shills, whores and antifags:

Reminder to all cucks, liberals, degenerates, leftypol interlopers, CTR shills, whores and antifags:

You lost.

Merely a detour on the long march to a progressive society. Young people, minorities and women are liberals. As the population ages and the minority population grows, conservatism will go the way of the dinosaur.

A fucking leaf making threats.

Young men, minorities and women MADE TRUMP WIN. I would know, me and all my spic family voted trump. Seems you literally cant deal with the shift away from beta males and faggot genders. Im so glad you snowshills cant vote.

Ultimately we've all lost because Trump is a kike. I'm sure you're "totally cool" with kikes/Israel, etc, but one day you'll come to regret that position. I'm really sorry that this is happening to society, I wish that Trump could be as real as you guys think he is.

Leftists become conservatives once they start paying taxes. You'll never win.

True, but conservatives and the alt right lost too.

Conservatives become leftists once they stop being vulnerable to propaganda and actually study the economic history of the US

Good thing women, minorities, and gays have had all their rights taken away.

Oh wait. It's too late now. Keep clinging to the past though, that'll work :D

Trump voters are way outnumbered.

When the civil war starts we will bury them in long trenches.

>49% of the population that probably own 90% of the guns.

Yeh, you'd get destroyed. I won't deter ou from trying though.

Challenge accepted. Awaiting response, coordinates.

we apologize for nothing

You are all still in the minority. The election was decided by those who stayed at home. I understand how excited you still are with lib tears, but don't fool yourself. There's room for conservative views but trump isn't it. Freak election, freak president

This is only a minor step back, Trump will either quit or be chucked out as he has no idea what thebfuck he's doing.

> I wish that Trump could be as real as you guys think he is.

Wish with us, bro.

whats an interlorper?

A fucking leaf

A Fucking Jew

This is my favourite Benny G, because it perfectly portrays the fake smile/laugh shit. Faggot media wouldn't even acknowledge it because she was /theirgal/ but good ol' Ben saw through it. Makes me feel less alone.

FUCK OFF CONSERVASHIT
YOUR KIND IS NOT GOING TO STAY LONG

Maybe but you will cry very hard when conservative scum win.

holo2omor when?

best version

fuck off commie kike