Will trump do the "Bill Clinton" in the white house?

Will trump do the "Bill Clinton" in the white house?

i mean, trump was already caught on tape admitting he cheats his wife...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who gives a shit, sex life has nothing to do with ability to run a damn country

stop paying attention to who is fucking who and just go fuck someone yourself

Maybe, but his wife, daugther and son are pretty fuckable, so no need to

Doubt it.
People underestimate him far too much.

I think people overestimate him way too much.

So far every action that he has done has been shit. he is just saying he is the "greatest ever" but he is actually shitty as fuck

Like what actions?

Nominating people from opposite land into the cabinet.

A person who does not believe in public education in education.

A billionaire who became famous as the "king of bankruptcy" in commerce

A climate change denier at the EPA

And a neurosurgeon at housing (wtf is that about? Ben Carson has zero experience when it comes to housing. is it because he owns a house or something? this is literally a wtf nomination)

Sounds like liberal problems to me.
He's doing exactly what I want.

You again huh?
Didn't I tell you to gas yourself?

>Putting the worst people possible in the cabinet positions which suppose to lead your country
>Sounds like liberal problems to me XD

How it's like to have an IQ of a starfish?

How does it feel to betray your only home to fatten your pockets?

I did not betray anyone, i'm actually one of the most honest people you would ever meet

Keep crying. America is not yours.

I remember you whining about how you want to move to Canada, what's stopping you?

Then why trump gibs my country 38.5 billion dollars

Because we aren't with your political party.

Why trump does everything he can to dumb down america again then?

It's almost as if he wants some other nation to become the new superpower of the world. russia or something. but nah that can't be right?

Because the money returns to the US via purchase of weaponry

>

How's he dumbing us down? That was actually something that we know for a fact that dems have been working towards.
You're a shit shill.
You'd be better off going somewhere where people aren't informed.

You said you are of the the most honest people I would ever meet, so you either lied or you are retarded.

Seeing your replies just shows you did no research on the subject, and would actually demonize your own county to make people to hate Trump. You are a disgusting excuse for a human and an Israeli citizen. Gas yourself.

user, i hope you are aware dismantling public educations literally means eliminating poor people from the education system

so then we're effectively giving them 38.5 billion dollars of weapons. fucking kike.

Once again, you showed how retarded you are, and how you lack knowledge about the systems in the US.

Which is not pushed by us. Israel never asked nor needed this "aid", we just get it for some reason.

I'm not stupid but it's clear to me that you are. Quit underestimating us just because we're "nazis" you stupid kike.

I don't "demonize my own country", i criticize the terrible shit the government is doing.

If you are okay with Netayanhu bombing 7 UN schools so be it, but i'm not okay with it, espicially considering UN staffers informed israel they are in there 17 times before the bomb landed and they died

I'm fine with all of those. Except sleepy doctor, because he is black. Trump should be more racist.

>fact!
Please tell

You are a moron

Go dig through the emails that leaked over the past year. I'm not a fucking index.

Yet you use the "aid" the US gave us to try and make people hate Trump, and as a side-effect to also hate Israel more.

No, Im not okay with the bombing of 7 schools, but Im less ok with a traitor rat.

I'm sorry, 38.5 billion dollars should have gone towards american infrastructure, not israel.

We are a first world country

And you are a cuck that eats everything channel 10 is shitting on your plate, that has to work in CTR for a sidejob to feed your wife's son. Which is worse?

>Never did research on what the money goes torwards
>never cared to look at Trump's policies outside of the mainstream media

You are a useful idiot, and a traitor.

You are aware CTR had very few people actually working on it and they never visited Sup Forums, right?

Chances are you never even met a real CTR worker

And btw they are dis-functional now after the election, they were just a part of hillary's campaign

Your problem starts at you actually believing trump

Trump lying for 13 minutes
youtube.com/watch?v=oQ7_bo74VMA

Trump lying 25 times in ONE speech:
youtube.com/watch?v=dec_Yt2yns8

don't believe a word he is saying without fact checking it. he is a pathological liar. there is also a compilation video of trump lying 250 times somewhere, go youtube it if you are interested

And you know that information from..?
You are pathetic.

Is that it? You just got pissed of and switched to bot mode? You pathetic traitor.

From looking at the amount of money CTR raised and seeing how much they worth. and also looking at the amount of money they spent on people posting on the internet - just a million dollars. that's not enough to have alot of people.

And also their campaign focused on reddit and facebook, they did not bother with Sup Forums

Nah there is more

1. Trump advocating to send US troops into libya and killing gaddafi at 2011:
youtube.com/watch?v=OTqoz0RYvVM

2. Donald Trump advocating for open borders and globalism in 2013:
"We will have to leave borders behind and go for global unity when it comes to financial stability."
"We are now closer to having an economic community in the best sense of the term — we work with each other for the benefit of all," - That's literally trump supporting the same positions of the TPP

Sources:
businessinsider.my/donald-trump-2013-borders-global-economy-2016-10/#cpCBOCgv0LHBcXrH.99
vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/donald-trump-open-borders-trade
latimes.com/politics/la-na-trailguide-updates-donald-trump-in-2013-leave-borders-1467213683-htmlstory.html
mediaite.com/online/trump-in-2013-u-s-needs-to-leave-borders-behind-embrace-global-economy/

3. Trump's true position on citizens united - literally embracing people from citizens united into his campaign.
Reminder that citizens united empowers the influence of corporations on the elections.

Sources:
businessinsider.com/donald-trump-david-bossie-citizens-united-2016-9
politico.com/story/2016/09/trump-bossie-citizens-united-227662
nydailynews.com/news/politics/donald-trump-campaign-hires-citizens-united-president-article-1.2775561

4. Trump praising kim jong un: "He is the boss, it's incredible. he wiped out the uncle, he wiped out this one, that one, this guy doesn't play games!"
youtube.com/watch?v=TFp4EHbXrNA
Just in case it wasn't clear for you already that trump has dictatorship tendencies.

And i'm not a bot btw, just letting you know.

I'm just informing you about the truth

Are you counting on no one watching your videos?

I don't know who told you this was a good counter-argument, but this is just retarded. You are basically saying: "l-o-l my goy froend! I have al of this information on CTR that I totally known as common knowledge and not from anywhere else and followed them but not because I work there! don't forget muh 6 girrizillion!"

You don't see none pf those matter? The election was to pick the best out of two devils, and Hillary is far-beyond worse in any way shape and form.

They spend one million dollars to hire people to work full time on posting hillary propaganda.

Let's do a quick calculation. if someone did for two months, as a full time job, he would have gotten 2000$ or so?

Even in this ideal case CTR had only 500 people posting according to the money they spent. compared to the amount of people posting on the internet, that's literally insignificant

Let's test it.

In terms of economic policy, trump was objectively worse with his extreme tax cuts and deregulation.

In terms of ethics, both of them are scandalous as fuck, but only trump paid 25 million dollars over a massive fraud lawsuit. hillary is pretty shit too though, i will give you that.

In terms of foreign policy, Trump had a little better plan on syria, but at the same time he also had a worse foreign policy in any other region of the world. he legit wanted more countries to have nukes, and he opposed the iran deal (let me remind you that the iran deal took away uranium from iran).

In terms of effects on society, trump's deception and complete disregard to facts is absolutely dangerous. Hillary maybe lies sometimes, but she never lies as hard as lying 25 times in one speech like trump

Not to mention trump denies global warming. In almost every way shape and form, trump is significantly worse than hillary.

"You see my fellow yizzraeli, I cannot be CTR, just look at all of this information I know and not because I work there in any way 100%...
Don't forget to sell out your country for shekels!"

I know it because they advertised they spend 1 million dollars on hiring people you idiot

you could google it

You could go on and on, and probably believe to yourself. I saw the things she did in Wikileaks myself. You can't fool me nor anybody on this site.

Did you see the things wikileaks leaked about trump though?

Oh wait you did not, because wikileaks was not bipartisan during the election.

Let me ask you this: have you considered the fact we know MORE about Hillary than we know about trump? who knows what hides in the internal campaign memos of trump.

Sure they did.

No, I actually know about Trump because I actually research people I want to know about.

I did not say you don't know anything about trump.

I said that we know the internal campaign memos of hillary because of wikileaks, but we don't know what is hiding in the internal campaign memos of trump. that is inherently not a fair comparison.

And btw, even considering we did not get to see what is hiding in trump's campaign memos (or in his tax returns) he is still significantly worse than Hillary ever was. and that's quite the achievement because Hillary is shit

Yes user i'm sure a person from CTR will say "Hillary is shit".

Keep being delusional

The fact is that you not only did no research on Trump, but you also think Trump is somehow in any shape or form is worse then the the traitor bitch known as Hillary gives me the will to nuke Tel-aviv.

You can call me whatever you want, but I did my research unlike you.

She is not a traitor nor a bitch. just an unethical politician. she was about as corrupt as an average republican.

Trump was on a completely different level of corruption however. did you read about his legal affairs user? you are aware he has an history of bribery and fraud, right?

>nuke tel aviv

DO IT PUSSY
99% of israeli posters are from tel aviv, that will decrease the shit posting here by tons

I'm not from Tel Aviv btw. i'm from "somewhere in the south"

You just countered .
It took you 4 minutes to completely counter yourself. Quite an achivement

Sure, ill just call my good friend Vladimir putting to give me one of his tsar bombas.

Fine, ill nuke the Eilat instead.

I did not counter myself. I said Hillary is shit, and i said she is about as unethical as the average republican. the two things do not counter each other, the average republican is pure and utter shit.

Nice for ignoring the fact Trump has an history of fraud and bribery and he actually paid fines because of his legal affairs.

And Hillary doesn't? Hillary is the quite literal definition of corrupt. I must go, but you should perhaps dedicate more research on both Hillary and Trump to get to a better conclusion, because meanwhile you are just acting retarded in an anime image board.