Why don't you marry a nationalist girl and make lots of babies?

Why don't you marry a nationalist girl and make lots of babies?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12098600
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Not enough of them to go around desu. I'll let someone more deserving have them and stick to anime girls.

Alina isn't hot

Aren't enough yet, but when Nationalism becomes the normie ideology and the jew is overthrown, females will stray to the tribe that appears to have the most strength and that is the alt-right. The tides are turning.

Is this Hungary? Thought you guys had light brown hair or blonde. But this is black. The mongol memes were true......

They are so rare and I live in Cucknada

because i have the autisms and am too scared to talk to people and especially girls

Because I'm broke, live with my parents and will be in debt until 2020 if this education bullshit works out.

can't find any

Because I don't need a nationalist girl but a religious girl. Even when someone is nationalist doesn't stop him/her from sucking off dogs and other animals. Religion is the most important thing if you want to connect with someone.

i'm going to do that. no need to hurry now

what kind of nationalist party use the overwatch logo as their own??

A fetish of mine is to have rough sex with a communist. I don't know why.

For atheists like me we do wha? Religions make morons too

You could try to find someone with the same ideology views as you. But as an Athiest it could be really hard, as many have different political views and morals.

Try to join a community.

alright leaf, you know the rules, you have to be 18 to be on this post. You better get off before the mods bring the rake.

Whats with that hairstyle all the nationalist grills have? It looks like so much effort to do it everyday. Or they don't wash it.

There are fewer good women than good men.

What does this Overwatch party stand for?

I can't fucking wait to have three little fuckers doing circles around my feet yelling "Alex Jones!".

NOW ARRIVING

HUNGARY

eradicating omnics

What the hell does Overwatch have to do with nationalism?

no idea how to find them.

Tfw my gf is from based Poland but she's an anarchist

Because she is full of mongol blood

I'm retarded

Identitarian Generation, look that up

ya why dont you become another cog for the sysem

Women, as a rule, don't really grasp politics, except for feminism because gibsmedat. The best thing is to find a girl who is apolitical and will go along with whatever your views are.

They should all just be locked up in chains and turned into slaves desu.

Because women cannot be trusted.

Film at 11

Cuz there's none, they're all a myth, stories to scare leftist children

how do I join this?

Because my mom fucked a black guy.

cuz I'm gay :^)

Sad... At least you can start deus vulting hard and people would think it's progressist

Austria I guess

>flag
The police are on the way.

I dont think we really have it in the US.

It's mostly a German/French thing

Because I swore id never touch a woman again until I beat half life 3.

Why would any man ever marry any woman considering the risks?

being a parent sounds tiresome desu
i'd rather spend all day at home jerking off to drawings of naked japanese girls

Loneliness is better than Lost or watching ur child suffer from sickness or knowing you cant provide for you child my only worry in life is if the next mass effect will be any good

Marriage strawpoll

strawpoll.me/12098600