Look at that shit. This isn't a human. It's very alien like, a nasty animal humanoid...

Look at that shit. This isn't a human. It's very alien like, a nasty animal humanoid. It has 0 value as a human and it has 0 value as a pet (Can't be trained, can't be be petted, isn't cute like most animals are)

It's a literal ape like humanoid. The only use for these is as a shooting target. No other use can be found. They can't even be trusted to slave them away, look at that face of incompetence.

Have a n*gger hate thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17415783
nature.com/ng/journal/v32/n2/abs/ng995.html
pss.sagepub.com/content/17/10/921.extract
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4210287/
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/
youtu.be/xfcwwFkfEp4
youtube.com/watch?v=OqLLYlJt0io
lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gorilla fucked a horse.
It happens.

You're on Sup Forums all threads are nigger hate thread.

this

Look at that piece of shit. You can see the subhumanity reeking from his brown skin. The literal autism hanging from his abyssal hair. The out of touch pose, the watered down humanoid characteristics. These creatures were created to serve man but (((they))), our biggest enemies, have taken the upper hand and forced them against us. Pic related pace of shit gave brain damage to an innocent girl back in 2012 because he "felt horny"

Post other subhumans too. See We must reach out to the normies somehow

>implying normies can be reached somehow

i cant even count how many times ive had bikes stolen from nignogs or similar subhumans. white power

It's genetically and biologically human. Its ugliness doesn't matter, Dmitrios Papadapoulos.

i cant even count how many time ive had flip flops stolen from nignogs or similar subhumans. white power

>zero value
it's no surprise you are poor, spiros

>Cystic fibrosis is more likely to occur in whites
Everyone nods in agreement because it's racial variation in the respiratory system
>Sickle cell anemia occurs largely in those of sub-saharan african ancestry
Everyone nods in agreement because we're discussing simply the shape of red blood cells between races
>Nearly 100% of Native Americans are lactose intolerant
Everyone nods in agreement
>Blacks require larger doses of Tacrolimus to prevent the rejection of a donated organ
everyone nods in agreement
>The chinese can metabolize warfarin better than any other race
everyone nods in agreement
>Neuroanatomical differences between races exist and results in varied intelligence between races
EVERYONE LOSES THEIR FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alright. Composed the studies so the libshits ITT have no leg to stand on (not that they ever did)
Blacks have a significantly smaller cerebral cortex:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2964318/
That brain structure is heritable:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/17415783
The smaller the cerebral cortex the dumber the individual:
>nature.com/ng/journal/v32/n2/abs/ng995.html
Black IQ deviates around 20 points below white IQ:
>pss.sagepub.com/content/17/10/921.extract
That IQ is highly heritable:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4210287/
Blacks have 19% more testosterone than whites
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/3455741
High testosterone levels increase aggression and predisposition to criminality
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/

Because somehow the brain isn't an organ, is it?

No it's not. Just because it can breed with humans doesn't mate it human, lions and tigers can breed with each other too.

The warrior spirit is dead and the world is run by cat ladies who value fairness, thier own personal safety and fee fees over everything else

The only significant general pattern of the IQs in Europe appears to be that IQs are a little
lower in southeast Europe than in the remainder. In the Balkans IQs are 94 for Romania, 92.5
(the average of the two stud ies) for Bulgaria, 90 for Croatia, 89 for Serbia, and 92.5 (the average
of the four studies) for Greece. The probable explanation for this is that the Balkan peoples
are a hybrid population or cline, comprising a genetic mix between the Europeans and
South Asians in Turkey. Hybrid populations or clines arise in the borderlands between two
races as a result of interbreeding. In the Balkans such a cline evolved because of the close
geographical proximity between southeast Europe and Turkey, and the occupation of large
territories in southeast Europe by Turkey for a number of centuries during the time of the Ottoman
empire. This has brought about a mixing of Turkish and European genes with the result
that contemporary Turks and Greeks are genetically quite similar. This has been shown by
Cavalli-Sforza, Menozzi, and Piazza (1994) in their genetic linkage tree, in which Greeks are
shown to be more closely related to Iranians and other southwest Asian peoples than to Italians,
Danes, and English. This genetic similarity is also apparent for intelligence, for which
the IQ of 90 in Turkey is closely similar to those in the range of 90 to 94 in Greece, Romania,
Bulgaria, and Croatia in southeast Europe. Because the peoples of southeast Europe are a
cline it is considered appropriate to exclude these in estimating the European IQ. The median
IQ of the remaining countries is 99 and is considered the best estimate of the IQ of Europeans.

-Lynn

literal 1/10, but still...

would fuck with the force of a thousand sons

Lion-tiger offspring aren't fertile.

Not everyone in Greece is an inbred mudshit (There are quite a few however)

It's like the caste of India, there are stellar people who are the most pure unadulterated Greeks and the lower class is mostly comprised of mud people. Of course exceptions exist in both categories. To generalize all Greek people under the shitskin label costs you a valuable ally to the future war against shitskins. Just like how England calls its shitskins "english" that doesn't make them english.

post webms

Doesn't matter, its progenitors could reproduce. Mulattos are dydfunctional too (((they))) wouldn't push interracial breeding that much if it wasn't true.

Amerilards imported them to do all work for them. Now nigs got gunz.

true, what a mistake that was. they will never admit it as a mistake though cuz theyre great

>Not everyone in Greece is an inbred mudshit (There are quite a few however)

Je sais Achilles, le point est qu'il y a une majorité de Grecs avec du sang Turcs et relier par sang a l'Iran...

Destination: segregation
Niggers belong on a cotton plantation

With robotics and AI, they're even pointless as slaves.

What can you do? If that makes the true Greeks worthless, then you must consider all other whites worthless since they too have allowed the invasion in their home countries and they will too slowly fade away if they don't act.

And btw it's not a majority, just the subhumans are always more outspoken and you read/hear about them the most.

dat

When, long ago, the gods created Earth
In Jove's fair image Man was shaped at birth.
The beasts for lesser parts were next designed;
Yet were they too remote from humankind.
To fill the gap, and join the rest to Man,
Th'Olympian host conceiv'd a clever plan.
A beast they wrought, in semi-human figure,
Filled it with vice, and called the thing a Nigger.

-Lovecraft, pioneer of fantasy, sci-fi and horror

Relaxer, je sais qu'il y a aussi des pures Aryens, mes petits Bubba...

youtu.be/xfcwwFkfEp4

Beautiful white burger bitchiest

If you want to inbreed, good for you. Move back to the northern hemisphere and let us enjoy our tropics.

If i record well, nobody want to go to your shithole country

ID's are a thing proxyfag

fuck off nigger

Triggered. But no, really, the lower IQ in south-eastern Europe only shows the fact that education in these countries is poorer. I'd have to imagine that education in western Europe is way better than here. The reason of the lower average IQ, on the other hand, is not the supposed mixing between Europeans and shitskins. That simply never happened. Not under the Ottomans, who actually had very strict and very good rules on treating their subjects, which, of course, didn't allow rape, and there was no "ius primae noctis", nor anytime else.

I mean, I really don't think that Greece, a country of so many philosophers, inventors and scientists and the cradle of western civilisation, would have a lower IQ than some shitty Luxembourg, to be honest. I also really have to say the same for Serbia, which, given that it wasn't exactly a very well-off country (and not even an independent country at all for a while) during the era of the great scientific discoveries of the 19th and 20th centuries, and which, as such, didn't invest much into science, certainly had quite a few brilliant minds, such as the likes of Nikola Tesla, Milutin Milanković, Mihailo Pupin, Ivo Andrić, etc.

I'm sorry for getting off-topic here, but I'm kind of tired of people putting my country into the shit tier along with non-whites and shitskins, memes aside.

R A R E

wtf

>Triggered. But no, really, the lower IQ in south-eastern Europe only shows the fact that education in these countries is poorer.

Ah Milosevic Bubba...j'imagine que tu pense que les negres sont plus stupides seulement a cause de leur mauvaise éducation?

lynns research is shit

>Nikola Tesla
Educated by Austrians, did most of his research in America

>Milutin Milanković, Mihailo Pupin, Ivo Andrić
Literal whos

You should just own up to the fact your education system is shit and your country is full of idiots.

Lel, butthurt negro détecter...

The three studies of Bushmen by Porteus and Reuning give IQs of 48, 62, and 52 and can be
averaged to give an IQ of 54. It may be questioned whether a people with an average IQ of 54
could survive as hunter-gatherers in the Kalahari desert, and therefore whether this can be a
valid estimate of their intelligence. An IQ of 54 is at the low end of the range of mild mental
retardation in economically developed nations. This is less of a problem than might be
thought. The great majority of the mildly mentally retarded in economically developed societies
do not reside in hospitals or institutions but live normal lives in the community. Many of
them have children and work either in the home or doing cognitively undemanding -jobs. An
IQ of 54 represents the mental age of the average European 8-year-old child, and the average
European 8-year-old can read, write, and do arithmetic and would have no difficulty in learning
and performing the activities of gathering foods and hunting carried out by the San Bushmen. An average European 8-year-old can easily be taught to pick berries, put them in a container
and carry them home, collect ostrich eggs and use the shells for storing water, and learn
to use a bow and arrow and hit a target at some distance. Before the introduction of universal
education for children throughout North America and Europe in the second half of the nineteenth
century, the great majority of 8-year-old children worked productively on farms and
sometimes as chimney sweeps and in factories and mines. Today, many children of this age in
Africa, India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, through out much of Latin America, and in other economically
developing count tries work on farms and some of them do semi-skilled work such
as carpet weaving and operating sewing machines. There is a range of intelligence among the
Bushmen and most of them will have IQs in the range of 35 to 75.

-Lynn

Important red pill of course, so clearly objective

ugliest nigg nogg recently

>wholphin
why not call it a dole?

>when sub-60 IQ niggers from Apefrica try to shitpost

This is why I'm against sending them seeds and money to keep them alive.

triggered subhuman
serbs are dindu nuffins of europe

why are all her teeth connected together

That is exactly my fucking point, burger. Well, except that my country being full of idiots. I wouldn't say so. Nikola Tesla sure as FUCK had the brains. The thing is that, had he lived in Serbia, he would not have accomplished a fraction of what he did in America. Because America offered him what Serbia as a country never could, due to its bad geopolitical and economical circumstances.

And yes, I literally said that the Serbian education system is bad. I needn't speak of it any more. Yet, you have Serbian kids who are actually interested in education and natural sciences, and who are consistently winning awards at international mathematics competitions and stuff.

For those "literally who's" of yours, Ivo Andrić was a brilliant literature-man? How do you say it? Anyways, he won the Nobel prize in literature. Milutin Milanković was a natural scientist most famous for the calendar he put together and the "Milanković circles". Mihailo Pupin was also a brilliant natural scientist and one of the founders of NASA.

I'm not saying that, mate. I'm not saying that whites aren't naturally smarter than blacks. But south-eastern Europeans are white, and therefore not genetically intellectually inferior to western Europeans. As I said, just take a look at some brilliant Greek or Serbian minds.

Nice arguments, asshole. I wrote "triggered" as a joke. I'd also like to point out that I am, in fact, not a subhuman. Nor are the Serbs the supposed "dindu nuffins" of Europe, whatever the fuck that's supposed to mean in this context.

Walks into a salon for sistas.

"Give me the A. Wyatt Mann."

"Sheiiit say no more gurl."

Nikola Tesla - Croatia
Ivo Andric - Bosnia
WTF are you talking about? They werent serbians. Faggot liar.

well said, fellow masterrace brethren

fpbp

What if I told you that your place of birth doesn't dictate your ethnicity, you illiterate faggot?

>But south-eastern Europeans are white, and therefore not genetically intellectually inferior to western Europeans.

Désolé brah...mais tous les blancs ne sont pas égaux...les Écossais qui ont un QI de 94 ne sont pas les égaux des Nord-Italiens qui ont un QI de 115...ou des Québécois(110), hon hon...

I agree.

I do not share your opinion. I believe that, if a lot more people were tested, the difference between Scots and north Italians would get drastically smaller, or even disappear, perhaps. I say again; I refuse to believe that a country such as Greece has a lower IQ than those Quebecois you speak of. Same goes for Serbia. And many other countries.

Harambe wouldn't have even tapped that.

>refuse to believe

>I refuse to believe that a country such as Greece has a lower IQ than those Quebecois you speak of. Same goes for Serbia. And many other countries.

Donc tu refuses de voir les faits scientifiques en face, Milo.

With preschoolers, a study carried out in Quebec, Canada, suggests that the
racial pattern in temperament is generalizable. A sample of 825 4- to 6-yearold
children from 66 different countries speaking 30 different languages were
assessed by 50 teachers. All the children were in preschool French language
immersion classes for immigrant children in Montreal to enable better integration
into the school system. Only 20 percent of the children were born in
Canada, with the black children typically coming from French language countries
like Haiti, the white children from Spanish-speaking countries like Chile,
and the Oriental children from what used to be French Indochina (Vietnam,
Kampuchea). Teachers reported better social adjustment and less hostilityaggression
from Mongoloid than from Caucasoid children; and Caucasoid
children were better adjusted and less hostile than Negroid children (Tremblay
& Baillargeon, 1984).

-Rushton

youtube.com/watch?v=OqLLYlJt0io

\\THREAD MUSIC\\

Kangz of Sup Forums. Dats a fact.

Lel, je viens de finir de le lire, Klaus...

lesacreduprintemps19.files.wordpress.com/2012/11/jp-rushton-race-evolution-behavior-unabridged-1997-edition.pdf