Israel and Trump what will come of it

What are the odds of Trump not getting involved with Israel's demonic antics? Or, if he gets involved, are there any chances of high volume bombardment of that bastard state by someone?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240
youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html
youtube.com/watch?v=LHr8_4djMfA
youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4&t=25s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump is 100% a puppet of the kike agenda.

I had my doubts on this. FUCK. I got duped into getting on the Trump Train. Now I feel dumb. Hillary would provoke some mass conflict right out the door and maybe we could settle this quicker.

Fuck Trump.

I think Trump will get tired of Israel's PM very fast. But he's definitely rooting for Israel though.

Hope he doesn't move the embassy to Jerusalem, it's useless and will stirr up shit.

Trump will do anything for Israel.

Expect even more destabilization in the Middle East.

>Trump makes Israel great again by helping Israel wreck rest of ME.
>All Jewish people move to Israel.
>27d chess

>>I think Trump will get tired of Israel's PM very fast.

Heh...

>All Jewish people move to Israel.

Including his daughter, his son-in-law and his grandchild?

Leftists who oppose this

Israel is a racist apartheid state who has illegal Jewish ONLY settlements
in the west bank where the border walls are wrapping around them inside
Palestinian land in an obvious land grab.
youtube.com/watch?v=Pp1wVPeg59Q

This is why terrorism happens and why the rest of the west gets blowback from it.

Israel builds these settlements on top of Palestinian villages that they have bulldozed by the military.
youtube.com/watch?v=EC6C-cAc240

If you support Israel you are not a leftist. End of Story.

Trump just wants thier secret of building and maintaining walls. I would.

A politician must work with the Jews.

One may work with the Diaspora, or the Zionists.

The former rot society from within.

The latter try to drag the US to wars from without.

It's preferable to work with the latter and give them some weapons, set some ground rules, then tell them to fuck off.

I don't get what's so bad about Israel

?

israel is good and palestine is full of terrorist
jews are good people

How about neither

Israel Jews are not the "Run the World" NWO jews that run all the media. I hate jews as much as the next guy, but Israel are not bad guys. They did blow up some mudslimes recently.

>but Israel are not bad guys

Netanyahu was shilling his ass off in order to lobby for the Iraq War.

He was invited to Congress and said taking out Saddam would have "enormous positive reverberations on the region".

American soldiers died for Israeli interests.

youtube.com/watch?v=NJWRw8bRwt4

>How about neither
>Oppo files calling Trump a pedophile come out of nowhere
>Intelligence community starts countersignaling against him
>Israel starts fucking shit up in the Mideast for the US just because
>Muh literally LITERALLY Hitler
>Every (((company))) Trump tries to work with countersignals him

That's not a fun position to be in. Priorities: I want Hart Celler repealed, not to be mired in some war against Jews.

A bad leader of a country, does not mean the population of the country is bad

I didn't say that, I'm friends with a couple of Israelis who study here.

I thought we were talking about their government.

do germans avoid making nazi jokes in general ?

So...what's the over/under on Israel getting plowed with bombs?

Yes.

Right...So "securing the realm" wasn't just some dopey idea floating around somewhere.

Jesus Christ. Is there any crime in the west, kikes are not involved in?

Now that I think about it...the Iraq War was a war many leftists loved for some reason.

>the Iraq War was a war many leftists loved for some reason.

This is wrong, there were massive protests everywhere, and the Schröder administration opposed it from the start.

Warum is your country so cucked? Do you realize that your country is one of the bigger contributors to the world suffering, by enabling the kikes to do what they plan with Europe?

How do you feel about it?

>How do you feel about it?

As a German, I have no feelings because feelings distract from wörk.

Thank you for listening.

I did not say ALL leftists, if you could read. Habermas was for it, that leftist poet who was prominent at the time, but whose name escapes me, was for it and many more.

Hitchens was also for it and pro Bush.

The protests were done by the peace movement which also includes conservative people.

>I did not say ALL leftists

So, a tiny minority then? Got it.

>>feelings distract from wörk

Wunderbar.

Thanks for understanding.

No, not at all. And you are intentionally misreading what I write, AGAIN. That is what you want to believe obviously, because you are obviously a leftist.

Tony Blaire and labour were also the biggest contributor to the Iraq war in Europe who are leftists.

So, it was neither a vast majority nor a tiny minority?

How convenient for your narrative, seeing how at first you only were able to come up with two names and then felt the need to throw in Tony Blair who, which you conveniently failed to mention, faced MASSIVE opposition from both the country in general AND his entire party.

Why are you two bickering on that shit, as if "public protest" would sway the inevitable? The kikes and military psychos wouldn't let that 2003 war slip even if you had entire USA in protest in front of the White House.

The only time goy is allowed to vote is when kike is either uninterested or if goy votes pro-kike interest.

I did not fail to mention him. I was focusing on Germany and these names came to my mind first. And it doesn't matter, if he faced big or small opposition, he still did and still supports it to his day. Labour carried it, fact.

>3 people make up the entire left

Smart.

Putin is gonna redpill him and that pill will be the greatest theme of this presidency.
ihr.org/jhr/v14/v14n1p-4_weber.html

Is this your pipe dream or do you have some evidence or hints that Putin intends to move on the Shlomos in ther apartheid Kikestan?

>Putin is gonna redpill him

Yeah, no.

>I will claim it was only 3 people, because I am neurotically attached to my narrative.
Leftist logic!

You've made a blanket statement and failed to back it up three times in a row.

Enjoy your PMS.

Please, meine liebe deutsche goy, tell me what should we do? I'm serious. Adolf screwed up royally, he lost, we are now in a full-on KikeWelt reality, how do we live?

I can't have fun anymore because all I see is kike influence and kike-induced degeneracy.

How do we live our normal peasant lives, knowing what he know about kikes and all?

100% srs question.

And let's not forget that the neo-cohens are Trotzkists who switched into the suits of Washington. You probably like Joschka Fischer, so take it from him, that it was the "Kollegen von gestern", "Linksradikale!". "Klassenkampf, diesmal mit Amerika".

Jesus Christ, yes YOU are definetely a leftist. It's a complete waste of time to debate with your ilk. Disgusting.

A beer and a shag?

>call me

Watch inteferviews with Putin where he talks about communism and the world wars. He is hinting at something that only he knows.

meant for and

My honest opinion? Israel was a mistake, knowing what we know now, it should never have been re-created in the Middle East.

It is now clear that neither side is really interested in finding a viable compromise, i.e. a sustainable two-state solution that satisfies both parties.

I think Israel and the Palestinians should lose their sovereignty and the entire region including the Palestinian zones should be put under the administration of the UN, enforcing a two-state solution.

I accept your concession.

I don't give a fuck about that barren wasteland one bit, I'm more interested in Europe, what will happen to us, how do we live knowing about all this kike-infested machinations.

We can't do anything about it, but how do we cope with it, how do we stay away from getting into some kike-induced rage?

Oh, got it. The answer you seem to be looking for is "gas the kikes, race war now".

Now that you have your answer, let this thread be archived.

GOD BLESS ISRAEL AND THE IDF

HAIL TRUMP

KYS and GTFO JIDF

You don't seem to understand. I was asking a serious question. I'm talking to a fucking auslander.

stay mad goy!

jews and righteous gentiles are the future, you're the detritus we shed!

I mean, can't we just gas the kikes and have a race war, like, right now?

Is that too much to ask?

That's not realistic. Maybe race war part...but...that won't happen in Germanistan, since the men there are too stronk to let their country be oppressed by desert dwelling troglodytes.

tic-toc Shai Masot

>That's not realistic.

Please. If you dream, you might as well dream BIG.

Dare to dream, Ivica. Dare to dream.

That's why I call him JEWTIN

>>Dare to dream, Ivica. Dare to dream.

I will, Onur. I will.

John and Mary (thanks to the newly implemented female conscription) will be at the Gaza Strip, dying for Israel
Juan (in a sanctuary city) and Leshaniqua (bipolar) will populate the US

AND HE'S FROM JEWPITER, THE HOME PLANET OF THE JEWS

Fucking Trump is gona want to have war with Iran. because of the kikes. Fuck this bullshit.

For fucks sake...what is THAT? :( They got everyone, it's beyond depressing.

The only force that can save us is Allah. I hope those Saudi fucks stocked up real good on weapons, and they do have some pretty fiery rage when it comes to kikes.

The ball's in your court, Ahmed.

You're not even American

Fuck off

>You're not even American

How do you know?

That`s a big planet.

>BDS

ahahaha w/e goy if that's the best you can come up with you're not even worth shitposting at

>That`s a big planet.

For jew.

Kinda hard to shitpost BDS bro. JIDF and the entire country of Israel have tried.
tic-toc Shai Masot!

I hope Soros shuts down the inauguration. Anything that fucks with your decrepit state is good for me, your country is the prime reason why the world's in this state, you people are canon fodder for kikes, you fight kike wars, you pay kikes 10 million extortion racket per day, your country is nothing.

Fucking latino-land.

Hope you get fucked by Tyrone and Juanito real good, and hope Trump gets as much trollery as possible.

I fully support Hollywood and liberals, whoever is impeding the kike is good in my book, even if it's another kike, as long as the big kike gets sidelined.

Hope to see utter chaos at the kikeguration.

The Left in the United States
>40% of Democratic representatives
>58% of Democratic senators

in the UK,
>75% of Labour MPs voted for the Iraq war intervention

In Canada and Australia, a good enough portion of the Left and Center left supported the Iraq war to the point of being part of the coalition.

You can try
>Not true Leftists
all day long, but the Iraq War was a bipartisan operation around the globe.

youtube.com/watch?v=LHr8_4djMfA

No further comments, your country is full mode degenerate.

OWO PRAISE THOTH
your numbers confirm XD

>but the Iraq War was a bipartisan operation

In anglo countries maybe, but that was not the point he tried and failed to make.

>Trump says he will not work with israel/jews
>Intelligence agencies start creating shit to take trump down with, such as inserting CP on his computers
>"Oy vey trump is a rapist pedophile raging homosexual etc etc etc!"
>Trump is investigated
>CP is found

Wew

I support this. The final red pill is that America truely is the great Satan. Exporter of degeneracy, promoter of globalism and faciliator of Kikery.

youtube.com/watch?v=92myDzAFgU4&t=25s

Hm, then I guess with Hillary failing to win the presidency, we have averted the US vs Russia war scenario in Syria. Which is a relief.

But with Trump's tounge so far up the kike's ass, and him taking office in just a few days, and Nutyahoo still being bat shit crazy about Iran...we will probably get a US,Israel vs Iran war, in which Russia will probably get involved anyway, cz once US or Israeli planes start bombing Iran, Iran will lob back missiles at Israel (some of which WILL get through, no matter what wonder ABM shield the kikes have), not to mention that Hezbollah and Syria will respond too...which triggers and Israeli response which will probably kill russian soldiers...Well, instead of a big war from the start we will get a smaller war that will escallate really fast into a big war...Just great.

Any thoughts?

I have a tiny little eeny bit of hope...Trump being the hot-headed fool that he is (I can't believe I fell for that one, I can't believe I was pro-Trump......) is bound to slip.

The odds of him fucking it up are YUGE lol. It could sway the entire upper establishment into chaos.

It will also bring chaos to the streets and those factions of LEFT-RIGHT, divided by kikes, will duke it out.

Kikestan depends on good goy USA to work and produce so they can leech.

Downfall of USA is something kike's won't be able to rebound from that easily.

Trump will only help the rise of left-leaning commies and marxist degenerates...late night shows...music....movies...all "against Trump" and "capitalism"

But that shit won't lead to some bullshit "commie utopia" as some kike might wish for, it will lead to fights on the streets.

Millenials don't want to work anymore, but they obviously want to degenerate and fight.

Kike machine will stop when America stops.

Thunderdome, masterblaster, master being small, ugly kike, and blaster being big, fat sloth-like American. They will lose.

WE WILL WIN! Who is we? Well, all of us who are not THEM haha! YES!

There's a quote from some insane kike talking about Israel's capacity to take the world down with them if they ever go under.

Not sure if that's some kike-bluff or a true scenario.

I'm very skeptic about Putin. All the power all the flexing about the Russian army, but I doubt he'll ever pull the trigger.

China is my hope. Those people are certified nuts and now they have money and tech.

If only we could infiltrate them and troll them, make them believe kikes are planning to steal their I don't know what.

David and Goliath story, is that our destiny?

>Kike machine will stop when America stops.

That's all well and good, but have you heard about Israel's Sampson Option? If not, then in a nutshell it's a failsafe operation that launches the kike's nuke arsenal at every major capital in the world should their little terrorist state go under.

Why do you think they need 400+ nukes with ICBMs? They don't need ICBMs to destroy countires like Syria, Turkey, Egypt, SA, Quatar, Pakistan, etc, no...they need long range missiles so they can bring down the world if they go under.

>Why do you think they need 400+ nukes with ICBMs? They don't need ICBMs to destroy countires like Syria, Turkey, Egypt, SA, Quatar, Pakistan, etc, no...they need long range missiles so they can bring down the world if they go under.

If Sup Forums knows about it and there's Wiki article, I believe it would be beyond dumb to assume other nuclear countries don't have this info and a plan.

Also, it sounds like some dumb James Bond (or Joakim Biltowitz) scenario, what, Netanyahu laughing maniacally in the red room and pressing the SAMSON button...

I don't think it works that way. Besides, it takes time for those missiles to reach their targets. And those aren't stealth.

I think this is insane kike's pipe dream. Kike dream.

>I think this is insane kike's pipe dream. Kike dream.
Dude, I sure hope you are right, but I know from personal experience that you must never underestimate the kike's.

You have to asses this realistically. Kike's are degenerates, in essence. Their whole existence revolves around usury and victimizing. You can't persevere with that attitude, especially not in a long run.

Are they banking now off the Yolocaust? Sure. In grand scheme of things, that's nothing though. Half a century, bit more. Nothing.

If the "Samson option" comes to play, you have to look at it from, for example, Chinese mind. German mind (there are uncucks there still). Russian mind.

Their war generals know this. They want to live and make money. Do you realistically believe they would allow kikes to mess it up for them?

There's only one correct answer.