Mods will be purged for suppressing Thoth and Kek once their true powers are activated

Mods will be purged for suppressing Thoth and Kek once their true powers are activated.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106947661/#106950939
youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hope you get banned for whining about your moderation.

Do we need to spread our religion to /x/?

We only need to stay faithful and fight the suppression. Sup Forums is the house of Kek. The community controls Sup Forums not the moderation--it's been proven many times.

Mods delete some good threads but I'm glad they're cleaning up thinly veiled repeating digit threads, you fucking faggots have infested this site for 14 years fuck off already with your fucking digital nigger dice

We all saw this coming. Just keep the Thoth posting like kek posting is, not overdone.
We were overdoing it.

Theyre also deleteing all bogposting threads

Thoth provided you with wisdom

That's a pretty anti-Sup Forums sentiment in general. There have always been digit threads.

But without mods this board wouldn't have any white people because white people would be constantly getting btfo with no mods to delete the threads they hate.

if its been around for 14 years then its basically a foundation of Sup Forums

praise kek

praise thoth

praise the digits

But religious discussion is welcomed on Sup Forums.

Why is Ancient Egyptian religion not an appropriate topic?

Religion=politics.

Niggers and numbers have always been at ends with each other. Kek shows his chaos through your digits and your message. Praise Kek.

Thoth-approved post.

and 2017 is the time for them to awaken and team up. 7 days seem like a long time to wait. i suspect mods trying to suppress the ogdoad won't meet such a pleasant fate

So we know that Kek is repeating numbers and Thoth is palindromes. I believe there is one more god who relates to sequential numbers. What god is this?

Perhaps Thoth will show us the way

maybe there's a God of primes

is a prime
will be too

you don't want candy-ass and roody-poo for personnal gods now?

Perhaps it is too early to awaken a third god. We must continue to meme Thoth into reality.

Witnessed by Thoth

This is what happens when you switch to to an Islamic God
KeK will DAMN you all
SHADILAY BROTHERS THE ONE TRUE GOD IS KEK

Yes and they keep getting cleaned up. Not just on Sup Forums either, you colossal ass faggots infested every bbs site and then message boards, you're cancer and deserve chemo.

Every fucking day, every fucking day I go and petition Hiroshima to bring back Xx's see if I give a fuck nigger

Why do we care about Reddit moderators banning Thoth?

Kek approves of Thoth. I've been getting digits left and right today.

thematic symetry. or call it how you need to idgaf. TV news is showed in a very time-synchrone fashion and if you use Kek and Toth (Anubis and Horus in fact) at the right time you can channel them to guide you in your perception.

9/11 book about clinton pentagon plane

I'm pretty sure Kek doesn't like you though.

Well...
Someone's assblasted. kek

Pic related is the pantheon.
Pepe = Kek
Bird guy = Thoth
Dog guy = Anubis
Blue guy = ???
Hairy guy = ???

There is Awoo who is Anubis. It has been confirmed in this thread.

boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/106947661/#106950939

>boards.Sup Forums.org/pol/thread/106947661/#106950939

Sorry:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/106947661/#106950939

Cry me a river faggot.

The third will be blue

First the fucking Bogdanoff plague, and now a meme so forced and shitty it makes MIlhouse seem like the paragon of cool. Great start to 2017...killme.jpg

If you really want to see some salt go look for the crying nigger tears you autists shed when they put xx's on Sup Forums you queer

oh my... the memes are convering
shadilay, OwO

nice, blessed by both known memetic lords

Everytime a new meme takes off, there's always some butthurt faggots whining about it. Nothing new here.

how many of you did wake up in the middle of the night seeing a black silouhette in front of your bed as kids?

>going to Sup Forums

Top kek, cuck

i woke up and saw a frog

I'm convinced these are new shill tactics

I have yet to figure out the motives if it goes beyond distraction

i loved to play with frogs as a kid, they're pretty chill

Hail Thoth!

Shadilay!

many people on Sup Forums are from pre-2009 Sup Forums.
you know before kids were livestreaming their suicide and neets weren't summoning FUCKING EGYPTIAN GODS WITHOUT KNOWING THEIR NAMES

so please RTFM you fucking NOOBS BOOKS ARENT MADE FOR DOGS

That is why Kek confirms that post. Kek represents Chaos.

we'll know in time

Palindrome double digits. Both Kek and Thoth have shown you their presence by blessing your post. There is no need to think anymore.

These are very powerful digits. SHADILAY

now i really hope your country gets wiped out by the eternal raghead.
EXPAND THE MEMETIC PANTHEON

You just had Thoth's blessing m8. You mad?

Checked! Just ignore the butthurt. It's not going away. Some people like this stuff and some don't.

This get draws on the power of KEK and thOth, nice

955933 confirms

Praise the wisdom of Thoth.

Blue guy is Hermes.

Shills are terrified of digits like this which represent the combined powers of Thoth and Kek. Imagine weaponized chaos. That's what this is.

user is like water
pour water into the glass and it becomes the glass

you can't destroy water by cutting it, you can't destroy water by beating it

be water, user
youtube.com/watch?v=APx2yFA0-B4

They fear the raw power we're unleashing.

Isn't Hermes the second step in our master plan?
We summoned chaos to disrupt the order.
Now we need light and wisdom to subdue the darkness.

very nice. that's probably how memetic power has been able to grow here. purely user its a place where true power can grow