Teen raises 13000 dollars for college after parents cut her off for dating a black man

Teen raises 13000 dollars for college after parents cut her off for dating a black man.

complex.com/life/2017/01/teen-raises-13000-gofundme-college-parents-cut-her-off-dating-black-man?utm_campaign=complexmag&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_medium=social

>13k
lol she's gonna need a lot more than that...

based parents of a stupid bitch

it just occurred to me--that girl's shoulders are wider than her hips... how do we know that's actually a girl and not just a dude who's been on HRT for a while?

I hope that nigger cuts her throat one day just like OJ did to Nicole. Mudsharks need to learn the hard way.

Dumb Race Traitor WHORE!

parents are failures.

I see no way in which this is an elaborate ruse

reminder that not all blacks are niggers

compare the guy in the link to jaden fucking smith in OP's picture

So if i make a GoFundMe and spam I here and say I'm a grill who is white and I'm dating a nigger and I need money for school, I'll get it? Do I have to show any proof? When I get the cash, can I just have I in my bank account and be done with it?

Cucks will pay that every six months. She is set for life because muh racism

Yes I'll take "that money will never get anywhere near a college" for $1000, Alex.

>13000
that'll get you two gender studies courses

Coalburners usually drop out when they get knocked up a semester in, anyway.

All white chicks love BBC nothing strange. Ugly white trash no needed.

Good

I hope their bigoted shit parents learned their lesson

Why would you stand in the way of love?

Why do conservative subhumans do this?

Same goes for the hate against gay people, transsexuals and other members of the LGBT communitry.

Fuck you if you are a conservative.

shut up gook

BLACKED.

ok jaden

Lets wait for the follow up story in a month or so.

Nigger is a racial epithet not a descriptor of behavior. All niggers are black and all blacks are niggers. You don't get to change the meaning of a word because of your feelings, faggot. That's the same as when morons say that niggers can't be racist because their definition of racism is different from the dictionary's.

>t. nigger

Is complex Jewish? It seems so. Fuck this globalist propaganda to destroy us.

Why do you think segregation was a thing before? Because white males were afraid of black men taking all white women.

Thinking the nigger ain't gonna take that cash and dip lol

Mark my words, they are probably already arguing about that cash.

>Giving this sloot diaper money

>(You)
No, it's because they're subhuman and smell bad. Nobody wants to live near sewage.

damn sarah snyder is really bautiful

Of course they're fighting over it. The real question is whether the nigger will kill her for it.

just like not all finns are mongols, some finns are swedes, the rest are mongols

So she could pay for what? A quarter of her first year?

Nigger is a derogatory slur, why would you use it to describe people you don't know on skin color alone?

Is neil degrasse tyson the same as a harlem drugdealer to you because the nigga has dark skin?

He will beat her to death when she tells him he can't buy drugs or 22 inch "rims".

And it won't even make the local news. Nobody will ever hear about it.

Bet her bf put her up to it and it's a scam for weed n' hennessey $. Fake as the 8yr. kid crying and preaching tipper stories were

realistically, when she grows up and all her friends have found normal white lads, she will be left with a black and a litter of half bred kids and feel inferior to them, naturally.
She will break up with him/he runs off - and the cycle will start again.

Sarah Snyder hnngggggggg

We live in Ireland lad

Someone on reddit from her school said she already has a full tuition scholarship so this would be for living expenses. Which really means:
>on campus expenses covered by scholarship
>coal burner wants to live off campus with nigger boyfriend
>parents refuse to pay for unnecessary apartment and living in sin
>Cunt throws a fit and the tantrum burns bridges with parents
>now coal burner is begging Bernie supporters to finance her poor life choices

Well, don't forget that cuck SJWs and berniebros HAVE financed her life at this point. They already gave her the cash, which is or will be in her bank account soon.

I'm wondering if he SJW lynch mobs have descended on her parents yet. Women can't help but post their full name and millions of photos online, so it can't be hard to find them. I wonder if they know their daughter is profiting greatly from their racism.

I seriously doubt her parents still allow her to live with her at this point. She has done a terrible, terrible thing to her parents that will remain in the Google search engine forever. I am not even really that racist, but I would have kicked my kid out on the street if they did that to me after the amazingly rich life I provided for them. There is no doubt that 90% of her stories are lies and exaggerations, but the internet doesn't know that. She made her parents out to look infinitely worse than they really are. No parent should ever stand for publicly disgracing and endangering the family like that.

this is an entirely new level of cuckoldry
this transcends whiteknighting entirely
this redefines beta

They're paying... for some girl to get blacked... for...?

why is this a thing

Impending H OD

Kek

>when you date some black dude and pretend your dad got mad about it and won't give you money so you raise 13K for college and still get your dad's money

Man I should pretend to be a liberal.

lol, she could raise 20,000 USD for all it matters. It won't change the fact that she will pay the toll for burning coal. Her parents did the right thing. She will be left with nothing after majoring in leftiest studies and a single mother.

>Nigger is a derogatory slur
You know whats hilarious? In my entire life 99% of the time i have heard the word nigger spoken out loud it was said by a black person. I have only ever once heard a white person call a black person a nigger unironically.

If niggers dont like the word they need to stop using it as every 2nd word in rap songs
>muh nigga your nigga we all niggas nigga
Most people only know the word from rap songs

kek

Her parents are getting a lot of hate thought, i wonder how that will affect them

Good parents

you know what? racemixing or not. that's fucking great. (((""""parents""""))) who cast out their child over petty ass shit are no parents.

hope they get cancer and die. good for her raising all that money.

>You know whats hilarious? In my entire life 99% of the time i have heard the word nigger spoken out loud it was said by a black person. I have only ever once heard a white person call a black person a nigger unironically.
Weird, I hear the finnish equivalent and use it myself (not in the presence of black people of course) all the time. Maybe canadians are just politically correct as heck

nigga and nigger to me are two very different things, you can be my nigga but not my nigger

Either she is flat out lying like that other attention whore recently or parents did cut her off, but because she was pissing the money away rather than anything to do with the boyfriend. I don't believe this woman for a second. Either way, the parents look right in cutting her off.

They live in Indiana, home of Mike Pence. I dont think anything bad will happen to them.

It will cover the 2 weeks she's there before she drops out after realizing you have to study and it's not just an adult summer camp

The father should come to a site like Sup Forums, credentials and proof in hand, then lie like a nigger and talk about how full of shit she is, how they caught her getting a train run on her, how she was arrested from doing cocaine on the street, how she had sold her body to buy a pair of earrings, and how everything she owned belonged to them and she'd never worked a day in her life, etc etc

This would be the ultimate revenge. If she wants to play this game, let her play. It's his move. Do it, dad.

>ay boo lemme cop sum dem new yeezys, dey only like 3 stacks! den u got tin more! ay u no wat? FUK U DEN BICH

Oh, right, don't forget rumors of her sleeping with school administration to get that "4.0 GPA"

>gets knocked up
>accomplishes nothing in college
>nigger gets bored and nigs off
>single mom with niglet can't get another boyfriend
>realizes her parents were right all along
>becomes disgusted by her own nigger child, tired of all the rejection and humiliation, kills herself and the nigger
>meanwhile nigger father rots in jail for being a typical nigger

natural selection.

>Sjw's give college money to a rich, privileged white girl to combat racism
You can't make this shit up
Is this legit Doublethink or just plain old stupidity and ignorance?

kek, probably true

>Parents are fine with it for over a year
>Give her an ultimatum to stop dating him
>She asks if it's because he's black
>They don't say it is

How do they keep getting away with these scams?

Imagine being such a loser you donate to a woman just so she could fuck a black guy

>t-t-that w-will show t-those raycists!!!

Right? It wasn't broke niggers who donated or salty she-niggers, it was all white cucks.

Maybe your CIA will scoop the little nigglet up and make him POTUS? Sure it sounds far fetched but sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

BLACKED
L
A
C
K
E
D

It's these '''people'''

kek

>100 years ago people like this would have died out from being too weak

Fuck you too Kraut. Shouldnt you be taking your wife's daughter to the refugee center for her daily cultural enrichment?

Good times create weak men. Western civilization is so good, we're killing ourselves out of boredom and growing up sheltered.

>then lie like a nigger
>advocating nigger like behavior
KYS degenerate

Anyone want to raise white birth rates so coal burners can fuck off?

Come here.

Almost makes me wish for WWIII as kind of a reset button

So this is one cunts education being paid for by other parents money donated through their idiot kids? How progressive.

Why does she look so ashamed?

>date black guy
>still get moneys from white cucks

Fucking genius senpai, I can't wait to see her shit get beat in though.

So, she dates a nigger and other people have to pay for it? Well. Color me surprised.

You're getting closer to the true redpill. I've long accepted that civilization will be reset by inevitable world war. Hopefully a small pocket of whites far from liberal cities will survive and rebuild.

5 star post my friend

A simple beating isn't enough. She needs acid in her traitorous whore face to wipe out any nigger cumstains.

This. I think you could probably get away with it. Nobody verifies anything with crowd funding. It will be forgotten in a week.

selena gomez also /blacked/

Wtf I love niggers now.

I should adopt niggers and set up go fund me's and get those sweet tax free gifts.

gold
bet that was made by a jude just like all rap(e) culture shit is

She's not white and this picture doesn't mean fuck all.

>5 AP classes

lmao

I pretend to be a liberal all the time.

It gains me access to certain circles that I can manipulate for my benefit.

Little do they know that I'd kill them all if I could.

>beaner
>tattoos
>one of them is in arabic

nothing of value was lost

She's gonna end up in a homeless shelter and her kids taken from her

>Some designer probably snuck that in because they knew it was designed specifically for Jaden Smith.
>Knew it would never bite them in the ass and they could claim coincidence

kek

You know what they say, once you go black you're a single mom.

You could easily get black twitter on our side by framing this as an example white privileges desu

But you can
2nd ammendment and all that

She should be arrested for prostitution. She was paid 13k for burning coal.

Srsly though this is some petty shit, the dad took her car and still lets her live at home. Oh woopty fucking doo. I just lost my car in an accident, and I'm having to pay a for college out of pocket with 0 aid while working full time. And I feel completely blessed because at least my parents let me live at home while I'm doing all this shit. Also had a the same GPA and took 2x more AP classes than this cunt, and still got no scholarships cause I'm a white guy lmao.

Too bad lib shits won't give me any money for my struggles though cause I'm not fucking a nigger. They just love paying white bitches to get blacked, that's why the have a Blacked.com membership.

>Kraut
You're talking to Ahmed burger bro

Don't violate the NAP. Seek help.