Why is Weed so illegal internationally?

Why is Weed so illegal internationally?
I'm not saying I think that it should or should not be legal but it's like EVERY country will put you in jail for owning a literal plant

Other urls found in this thread:

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Professor_Ivy
loveforlife.com.au/files/total_mind_controlled.pdf
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Why is brutal genociding illegal internationally?

It's like EVERY country will put you in jail for killing a few people.

Nice bait, pothead, but your "literal plant" isn't a flower, it's a fucking psychoactive.

Propaganda

and it would also crush the paper industry

I actually watched that pokemon episode today.
I love the series. really helps me with depression and not moving forward in life.

t. /vp/

Sauce on image?

>Why is Weed so illegal internationally?

Because muh economy. People on weed tend to be too mellow to do hard work.

lol you are so fucking stupid it hurts, go lick boot elsewhere faggot

America said so. America is global law number 1

t. never worked a real job

almost every framer i met that wasnt on pain pills smoked weed to deal with the pain of constant heavy lifting

This is the logical reason.

Anyone know what she's from?

I think an old international treaty forced it into schedule 1 and there's not much political will to break up that treaty. So much for schedule 1 being a placeholder status until a medical use is found.

Who is she?

Your pot smoke is leaking. don't forget to take your pills as well.

bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Professor_Ivy

wasn't illegal in Japan until the Americans took over, used to be used in religious rituals

It's interesting to consider the legal aspect of the prohibition, since it all stemmed from an international treaty signed at the League of Nations. This was the basis for the later US prohibition. A juridical nonsense, since the League of Nations was already disolved when the US decided to enforce this measure, and also because international organizations don't hold authority over soverign nations, no matter how hard they shill to make you think otherwise.
See Antonio Escohotado, "History of drugs", for a more detailed and far more articulated explanation of this.

Because potheads are universally such obnoxious shitbags

>this pothead fantasy

it's about as useful as any other similar plant that doesn't have psychoactive substances

International jewry did it to justify making new medicines.
Nothing on that scale gets done without Rothschild backing. Especially worldwide.

True. But I hypothesize that part of the reason they are so obnoxious is because weed is illegal and that makes it "cool." I think if it were legalized and the plant used for its many applications in industries such as medicine, paper, fabric, etc, it wouldn't become cool anymore.

No more DUDE WEED LMAO movies because all it would take to buy the stuff is simply to walk into a dispensary.

Alcoholics don't see themselves as rebellious, and "sticking it to the man." Neither do people addicted to tobacco.

Friendly reminder that the oldest known product of human industry (above the stone tool level) is a piece of hemp cloth dating back to 8 900 BC

Are you sure about that? I saw a video somewhere were a Japanese guy went around and asked people if they thought it should be legal medically and most people couldnt distinguish what the drug was itself and those who heard about also thought that it was as bad as heroin
A good majority did not even know it is legal is some parts of the world

I feel the same way about poppy and opiates senpai. I don't care what you put in your body at home if you're private and socially adjusted.

It's illegal because it prevents mind control.

loveforlife.com.au/files/total_mind_controlled.pdf

>page 72

Cannabis (aka Marijuana, a sedative, change in perception, colors and sounds more distinct, time distorted. This drug is not used much in Monarch Programming because it IMPEDES mind control.

>Why is Weed so illegal internationally?
Because you licked government boots. Now reap the harvest.

The Americans took over a long time ago, and the education system here is pretty poor in terms of people learning something other than the official doctrine

we have old pieces of papyrus too but I don't see international Jewry trying to dump agent orange along the banks of the Nile