Second amendment gives Americans right to keep RPGs

Under the second amendment, Americans should have the right to keep and carry RPG-7s.

Why not?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can offer no reason as to why not.

why not.

Agreed, the government gets to have nukes, tanks, and other complicated forms of weaponry.

sure, but no high capacity RPG clips

Americans... Why not give all citizens A-Bombs as well?? Would be fun to watch them blow off all

It doesn't give the right, it protects it.

Now, fuck off leaf.

You can also buy a tank.

Btw nice ID
>muh dick

Because it's Russian. Tow emplacement on my front porch masterrace

we already have that right. All the bill of rights does is enumerate some of our inalienable rights

You know your ideology is broken when you have to use nukes as a straw man.

Or you would if you didn't have a crippling mental illness.

If you can afford the rockets, more power to you

And for God sake those RPG's better not be painted scary black. You know black paint indicates the weapon is designed solely for murdering children.

>leaf

who said give

Honestly I don't need an RPG, but I wouldn't mind a few of these for home defense
>Niggers
>LDS Missonaries
>FBI Party Vans

Because rpgs don't level a neighborhood, just does damage to targeted area just like a gun same as artellery that isnt humongous.

Id prefer a LAW personally

It protects the firearm, but it doesn't protect the ammunition. Nice try non-yankees.

That fact that OP gets to drown in (you)s now from obvious no bait hooks from nu-Sup Forums makes me pissed. Go have your fun OP, go spend 3 hours soaking it in the (you)s

i'm not sure what effect a law against rocket launchers would have on rocket launcher related crime. got any statistics?

Well what's the problem?
To be honest I believe that regular citizens should also be able to posess nuclear bombs, provided they have the means to acquire them :^)

You know there's already privately owned nuclear weapons, presumably in the hands of Russian oligarchs? So many weapons missing from the Soviet stockpile after the fall...

retarded spic, abombs are not weapons of battle or war but weapons of destruction.

>Second amendment gives Americans right to keep RPGs

You did you worthless fucking mongoloid.

In the good ole USofA you can legally get all kinds of explosives it's nothing but a $200 stamp and a few months of background check. And you can damn near buy anything

The same argument could be made about any weapon
>Can't own a gun because you could kill someone at a distance, or kill multiple people with multiple rounds, so you must use a sword
>can't own a sword because you could hit more than one person with its long blade, you must use a knife
>Can't use a knife because you might slip and fall on it and kill yourself....

Arms are arms. When the 2nd was written any citizen could own any weapon that the military had access to.

2nd amendment meant right to carry arms, as in light infantry weapons. Even if a citizen did have a nuke, having one and being able to launch and detonate it is another thing, unless the person has a solo and staff to launch it.

No, because when the amendment was written it didn't include RPGs, and the people that set classifications for weapons didn't allow "us" to own them.

>holyfuckingshit muh anti-gun argument

Why retroactively define specific arms?

if our government can hand them out to terrorists all over the world why cant a citizen have one?

so a government gets to threaten me with nukes and i can't do shit about it? sounds stupid as fuck desu, i don't remember conseting to getting vaporized by a bunch of communists

Wrong. If not cite a court case

no it can't, and common sense works here, rpgs are small scall at the individual scale, abombs are not at the individual scale, show me the soldiers carrying abombs as their weapons.

>Why not?
Literally no reason. Did you expect everyone to share your biases and just magically see your "point"?

the government can't threaten with nukes, government wants to govern, if it didn't want to govern it could just step down.

kek.

It's true we should be able to own nukes. Even more than that we should be able to make nuclear steam engines.
That would move us very close to post scarcity though and no government wants that.

The government is much crazier and evil than average joe and it has shitloads of nukes faggot.

I'm pretty sure that there's technically nothing preventing the private ownership of nuclear weapons, provided you have a destructive materials permit (I forget what it's called, somebody help me out.) and can prove that you have adequate facilities to store and maintain the weapon safely.

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.

interesting how its call the bill of RIGHTS not needs. you fucking communist shit stain

One last sage. The 2nd amendment has for decades been clarified to only mean arms which were in used during the ratifying of the amendment. Arms such as pistols, rifles, shotguns, etc. And like no right, it is not an absolute right. The supreme court has made exemptions from "particularly destructive" and "unusual and dangerous" weapons.

>dumbass the post
The second amendments original meaning was that all weapons the military can have we can have so if we need to start militias they will have the same weapons as any oppressor

We also have the right to nuclear arms.
That doesn't mean the government doesn't trample on that right all the time.

Anything that can be considered an "arm" (weapon) is not to be infringed.

Last time I checked an RPG is a Rocket Propelled GRENADE and a GRENADE is classified as an EXPLOSIVE and not FIREARM.

Hmmmmmmm.

We do have that right.
Flame throwers tanks and jet fighters too.
All can be privately owned.

fuck off cunt, fucking retarded fuck, muh nukes.
The founders didn't think of arms as anything that could do damage if it was so then you would have the right to starve people, nukes aren't weapons of individuals, they are collective mechanisms such as the weapon of starvation or dehydration.

the fuck is that flag, envelope

The 2nd mentioned nothing about scale of the arm, it says nothing about "shall have the right to bear arms as long as they don't level a city block.. etc" Nope.. nothing.

And if your saying an "arm" can only be possesd if an individual can carry it, what about privately owned crew served weapons such as an M2? You don't see guys walking around with an 80 lb weapon, but yet you can privately own one.

>not an absolute right
It actually is, that shit you just said is a lie.

You didn't need a permit for high explosives and civilians had huge cannons, warships, you name it.

fucking retarded liberal piece of shit, nukes aren't arms, therefore no right to nukes.

Yes, yes it does. What's the question?

2nd doesn't say "firearm" it says "arms"

you can own the tube but each rocket must be registered as a destructive device iirc

>the right to bear arms
>only firearms
Nope, it means all weapons.

Nothing in our constitution is an absolute right. Do any even brief reading of supreme court decisions and you see this. Once again I will sage

Anything but weapons of mass destruction and landmines are fair game to me

Because I can never tell when somebody's joking.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jersey

shut the fuck up retard, the definition of founders were the weapons that armies and such used, to create a soldier army, nukes do not make an army.

No by arms they meant arms. Not pistols or machine guns or muskets. The term encapsulates all arms. Nuclear warheads, submarines, carriers, whatever. If you can afford it you have the right to own it.

There's massive restrictions on the sale/transfer of nuclear material. To stay legal and own a nuke you'd have to mine the material yourself, enrich the material yourself, construct your own delivery mechanism, and then store it. Oh and this entire process has to take place on your own land, you can never leave your land, and you can't hire anyone to help you.

It's bullshit.

Show me where in the constitution it states that no rights are absolute.

Daily reminder its easier to own an rpg than a machine gun in America

Ammo is a bitch to find and will,cost about $1200 per round tho

I want to punch your faggot face, nukes are not in the same realm of warfare.

>You know we have a thing called the supreme court, right? You do know they discuss these things, right user?

We can already buy high explosives and cannons, queer.

What's the difference?

Nukes are totally arms. Fight me 1v1 faggot.

Soldier armies possess them though retard. A rifle isn't an army either but armies use them.

Good point, I don't disagree with it at all but I was trying to find a good counter whenever a liberal friend brings this up.

Not to sound condescending, but where is the line drawn?

No it doesn't, nukes it doesn't encompass, it encompasses all arms that armies regularly use.

We can hold any firearm with that legal clause.

Yes they are. Both have been essential in winning wars.

Originally... What are you 12... No new gun laws passed since 1776, huh? Why do I have to break rhia down to you?

The constitution was made to be malleable and fit with the times, obviously our elected officials thought better of letting us own rpgs.

I'll fuck your ass up you stupid faggot anti-gun piece of shit.

>Why not?
You have to get very expensive permits that cost yearly if I'm not mistaken.
Because they are a special weapon and obviously couldn't really be used in self defense unless in the Military.
Also to fire one Legally you would have to call your police department and any local government authorities before shooting it.
(Location, Reason, Time)
Every fucking time.

But what if little Jimmy's Christmas wish is for a nuke of his very own? I can't believe you let your government kill Christmas like that.

No line can be drawn retard, that's what the second amendment is fucking saying.

>but where is the line drawn?
Read the 2A. There is no line. PERIOD.

I could claim a brick of cocaine is a weapons and under the 2A I have a right to it that shall not be infringed. That's how it is.

>it encompasses all arms that armies regularly use.
2A doesn't say anything about arms that armies use. It just says ARMS. Deal with it.

And this is the almost the same for fully automatic weapons.
Unless you are Ex-Military.

Soldier army divisions do not use them, when recruiting soldiers you do not arm them with nukes, to raise up an army and militia is the 2nd amendment, nukes do not raise up an army or militia.

Hold, but not possess, and the definition of firearm legally is.....

Niggers will turn Chicago into a pile of rubble.

Still no reason to ban them, though. We give far too much freedom away in the name of the negro.

I've literally never heard of your country or seen your flag in my entire life.

>the intent of the constitution was violated through corruption 200 years later.
How does this have anything to do with its original meaning?

I'm not anti-gun you dummy. Everyone has right to any arms, from stones to guns to nukes.

eat shit faggot, starvation and dehydration are also arms?
No, you don't raise up an army by giving them starvation and dehydration items, you give them arms, rpgs, grenades, guns etc..

faggot liberal.

>to raise up an army and militia is the 2nd amendment

Nope, you need to learn to read nigger.

ARMS are what armies use, to RAISE UP A MILITIA, you do not raise up a militia with nukes.

The ability to trust Americans with RPGs depends on the quality of Americans.

Some segments of America can be trusted with RPGs.

Consider this:

Boy Scouts are trusted to use Knives.

Highschool Students are not.

Dude legally civilians can own battle ships and jet fighters. They just have to go through a fuckload of training and certification first.

THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT RAISING A MILITIA.

THE RIGHT OF THE PEOPLE TO BEAR ARMS SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND ABOUT THAT.

How can you say it was corrupted when it was meant to be molded?? Think of a game with infinite endings.... So some endings are wrong? Is what you're saying?

Again your age is a concern

>They just have to go through a fuckload of training and certification first.

Nope, there's no certification or training needed to own a battleship or jet fighter. Some guy in NY just bought a jet fighter to spite someone online and there's no certification necessary.

You do.
The second amendment says it's a natural right to form an armed militia, to preserve a free society, and that as such the right to bear arms can't be infringed.

Not very difficult to understand except for you.

Forming an Armed Militia is just as constitutionally protected as the right to bear arms.

Really? We're pretty well known for our potatoes, milk, """"""tax evasion"""""" and other less than reputable activities. We even had our own edgy college student/radical Islamic nutjob who literally got arrested for shitposting.

>THE SECOND AMENDMENT SAYS NOTHING ABOUT RAISING A MILITIA.
A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.

Men are not recruited into armies and given nukes, therefore it is not arms.

ALL LIBERALS BTFO

>7
men are recruited into armies and given artillery, armor and such and thus civilians should have these for militias.

A-bombs pollute the environment. A non-radioactive weapon of similar yield would be fine with me, though.