So Sup Forums, when can we expect him to release his tax returns?

So Sup Forums, when can we expect him to release his tax returns?

Reminder that past presidents have never been required to show their taxes and was only recently used in past decades to appeal to the public. Trump won without doing it. So it really doesnt matter.

What are you talking about? He said he's release them at the appropriate time after the IRS audit

DRAIN THE SWA--- OH

Trump just makes shit up and lies but his retarded followers are too fucking stupid and high on opiates to notice

>expecting anything from them
the IRS would speak up if anything mattered

He said in every single debate that brought up the taxes, that he does everything within his power NOT TO PAY INCOME TAX. He moves the money around and uses the loopholes in the government tax code. (which was created by the actual swamp) He's been honest about it. That was one thing that made me believe in him.
Exactly, at the appropriate time.

President Trump in SEVEN (7) days :)

But he said he would release them

When will that be? Why do you get so defensive about this?

Not really defensive, he's president now, the fightings over. I've just heard this over and over for the past year and a half and its beating a dead horse.

So how about this, what do YOU fear would come about his tax returns that he hasn't already said? Do you think this is what should be focused on?

I'm just ready to start discussing more important matters.

But for the record, I do think he should release them because he said he would.

Check inside yer butt.

I don't know. He's hiding something but first and foremost I just don't like that people give him a free pass for lying.

>appropriate time

When is that?

Probably when a game show host becom--

He already released them. Did you miss that faggot?

Not a legal requirement.

After the audit

I did. Because last night he said he won't release them

He said he won't release them because of the audit

The IRS won't confirm whether he is actually being audited. And there is absolutely no legal ramification to releasing information during an audit, assuming there actually is one.