Trump Scandals

>In 2 Terms, Barack Obama Had Fewer Scandals Than Donald Trump Has Has In The Last 2 Weeks

Wow, wtf I had drumpf now. Can you imagine how many scandals Trump is going to rack up in 4 years?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/amp/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>is going to rack up in 8 years
FTFY

You mean 8 years.

Huffington Post. Yeah ok.

have you considered that donald is an anomaly that the establishment despises?

It was a privilege to check those trips

>The CIA whacking it to an /r9k/ fanfiction is a trump scandal.

Go back to r/politics

So he's already done more than Obama, and he isn't even in office yet.

Digits confirm

Bill Clinton had scandals, too.

Does this mean liberals disown him?

I would, but I never go there. My post is satire mocking how much of a joke Huffington Post is, just in case that escaped you. Oh and I wouldn't recommend giving them clicks but if you go read the 'comments' you'll notice a bunch of shill liberal bots and weird cult-like postings. It's bizarre, like something out of a twilight zone episode.

PRAISE KEK!

google.com/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2017/01/02/18-major-scandals-obama-presidency/amp/

what is

>fast and furious
>irs as a political attack dog
>clintons emails
>birth certificate
>isis
>snowden/nsa
>obamacare website not working for months

just to name a tiny amount of scandals from his second term

>Media forces bullshit down sheep's throats
>Zomg another scandal!

Since most scandals are over hyped media sensation bullshit it's nothing to care about. Stop clicking huffpost, stop clicking cnn. Stop paying for hollywood movies. Only a full out boycott will work and clicking their sites just to bash them just shows how stupid people are. You give them exactly what they want and this VIEWS! Even if you just go there and bash them they will still earn money from it.

>Trump chooses pepsi over coke? SCANDAL!
>This person Trump hired I don't like! SCANDAL!
>Trump waved at a group of people but a black guy there said he didn't wave exclusivity at him! SCANDAL!
>Did Trump kick a person's dog?! We really don't have any evidence but...SCANDAL!

HuffPost

"We ignored scandals so they don't exist."

H U F F I N G T O N P O S T
Fuck off with this bait and Sage

>media and cia cucks making shit up
>scandals

wew

Maybe but his dog hates white people. Google it. Sunny Obama bites visitor on the face.

>huffingpoo
TRASH

how many times did the government almost shut down or fully shut down cause congress wouldn't pass his budget
bank bailouts
libya/benghazi
(((yellen))) we're gonna raise rates we promise
the whole iran thing

can some suicidal autist torture the ceo of huffpo to death?

sage

Considering a scandal requires the media to talk about it, and the media can just make stuff up if it wants a scandal, it's probably just going to be tuned out by the public in a few months.

PRAISE KEK!!!