US troops in Eastern Europe

So, US troop arrived to Poland, seen them, impressive.. now i understand why they care about male height so much.. please never again start "manlet threads"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc
youtube.com/watch?v=xrGCg68Nllc
youtube.com/watch?v=gBWx_hDcOQo
youtube.com/watch?v=TKLBekTnI5w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Modern_history
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Those lanklets are getting wiped out by sniper fire the minute they raise their spirytus drinking slav heads

FUCK
POOLAND

>white pistol belts

Lol are you a bunch of cartoon henchman for a super villain?

8 years ago during the transition of power between Obama and bush Jr, the Russians took over the Georgia pipeline. We are not going to make the same mistake twice.

>not using your national colors in your soldiers' outfits
fucking cuck

So your troops wear toothpaste costumes?

i think manlets make better soldiers

im sure the cheeky poles sent the tallest men in poland to troll america

They are completely dressed in orange.

they're military police, it's not a regular combat thing. But when on guard duty and shit the fact that you can see the guy's armed from the mile away should be efficient deterrent from trying some stupid shit.

We don't have to make our uniforms costumes for a functional military.

Poland has a military???

Why tho?

why not

>amerilets

Military police are the reject runts

Because it's probably small, weak, and waste of their resources.

Well shit wear a reflective vest or something.

Kek

You got NJPed over booze, didn't you?

vest won't indicate you're armed tho

It's actually like the second most powerful military in europe and they are one of the only NATO member states who actually spends more than they are required by the treaty on defense. I guess they got sick of existing at the whim of Germany and Russia. Right now the official estimates are that if war broke out between Russia and Poland, Poland would win unless Russia used its nukes.

Poland is actually based and is America's most solid ally in Europe.

I could say white belts are a MP thing all over the world

It's trolling from the Poles and the anti-American press who like to only publish photos focusing on the nogs in our military.

You have 1 second to spot the Mexican immigrant

>He actually believes this

Btw, Estonia contributes more than required too.

White and Nowitzki meet in poland. THAT'S what I call news.

He's wearing shade in the middle of grey winter day.

>It's actually like the second most powerful military in europe

We have the most number true and our soldiers are probably the best trained, but our equipment is absolute shit aside from few rifles and machine guns. Gib some of that Israel money to us.

I will never understand why we choose to give money to Israel when there are white, Christian countries who deserve it so much more.

>our soldiers are probably the best trained

No, man, just no.

wtf I love Poland now

> if war broke out between Russia and Poland, Poland would win unless Russia used its nukes.

Americans, everyone.

This is just factually incorect.

Most of our equipment is just upgraded soviet stuff.

Yes man, yes.

Why do you think that? Poland was never known for good military and they haven't conducted any real world operations in a while

Nej.

Did you guys expect tip of the spear level type warfighters, or the babysitting crew we sent you?

Why do people think MPs should be operators?

precisely, manlets are way harder to hit, it would be an actual advantage in a firefight

>Sweden
>Solders painted as niggers daylight

how can you get away with this? It's racist

Truth is americans are often little. Combined with lying on Tinder I understand why women only want 6'1 or taller guys. Because in the Us women do not understand what 6'1 actually means 6'1 in the US is 5'9 in many parts of europe.

Aussie soldiers are objectively best in the world.

But at the same time they have harder time moving through rough terrain.

Yes.

>Why do you think that?

Personal experience.

>Poland was never known for good military and they haven't conducted any real world operations in a while

You should probably read some more.
Couldn't you apply this logic this to most europs?

Why don't Poleshits and Amerifats have camo

What's America up to now?
Meddling no doubt? After Norway's oil I suppose?
I suppose the plan is to incite war with Russia and steal Norway's oil after "liberating them"

underrated post

Why the sideshot? To hide something lol?

Is that why they all mutinied at Singapore?

US BTFO

>avoiding the point that your are manlets

Not enough forestry I suppose.
That or they simply use different tactics, mostly they use drones to do the job nowadays, sucks for snipers who are mostly spotters for airstrikes these days.

A 6'5 monster in a clowns costume is still more threatening than a manlet in a bad ass uniform.

Yeah, you could. Modern Europe can't into military. And also

>Personal experience

How many militaries have you trained with? And when was the last time Poland has actually executed a military operation on its own?

Bigger target, greater surface area to volume, heavier equipment, bigger vehicles

Being a big guy is great - if you're back in 1483 and fighting with sharp metal sticks. You have greater reach and strength and can more easily dominate shorter men in physical fights.

But we don't fight physically anymore. We fight with tactics/strategies and with technology. A hunter/seeker drone has a better chance of exploding and killing a big guy than it does a small guy. The big guy is easier to see, produces more waste heat, has larger vital organs, etc.

Being tall is one of those cavemen ideal traits that isn't as much a benefit in actual warfare as it once was.

Wow, we send MP's without even a deployment patch

"The War Office papers, officially released on Jan. 1 after a 50-year suppression order and reported in London newspapers Monday, said Australian troops deserted, raped, looted and even murdered during their retreat in the face of the Japanese advance through the Malay Peninsula."

Because we were sick of your absolutely shit generals and tactics. You were responsible for our complete BTFO in Turkey during WW1.

Who would be more likely to get shot, The manlet or the tall guy?

'An effort was made to drive the Japs back into the sea. Three battalions were to advance in line,' the unnamed officer wrote. 'But there was a battalion missing and the Japs walked through the gap. The missing battalion was an Australian battalion. It reappeared in Singapore town, preferring drink and rape to its duty.'

Thank you for this

Our saviours

Holy shit, americans ARE the manlets of the world.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>fucking sweden dude

youtube.com/watch?v=QBhOzRvkERc

>best police forces as well

youtube.com/watch?v=xrGCg68Nllc

HAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHA
kys Sven

Singapore now no fun since they closed down orchard towers( 4 floors of whores )

and yet those manlets could wipe out the entire polish army and the OTK larp faggots as well kek

nice try Olgino RIDF troll, poles fucking love americans

>manlets with non-waterproof boots in snow

am i laffin

and white pistol belts are the shit for MP

the american

experts at getting shot

White pistol belts are raciss to americucks.

that is some smart cammo patern!

You're an idiot, we're posting military, not pride festivals.

youtube.com/watch?v=gBWx_hDcOQo

youtube.com/watch?v=TKLBekTnI5w

>polish army
>still trying after WWII

Still laughable.

We captured Jerusalem and destroyed the Ottoman Empire how is that BTFO?

>white
Is half-breed manlet

Niggawat.jpg
Poland: 100000 active military 0 reserve
Russia: 845000 active military 2000000 reserve
Also Poland tech is much older.
Don't get me wrong, Poland is very based and I would put money on them slapping the shit of any other EU military except maybe Finland, but they are not comparable to the level of military that Russia has.

>US troops defending europe FOR FREE

o i am laffin

Explain this "white belt" thing to me.

Why is it stupid?

>Most of our equipment is just upgraded soviet stuff
Same for the Russians and they're pretty damn effective.

>I will never understand why we choose to give money to Israel when there are white, Christian countries who deserve it so much more.
Yeah, now THAT is a real mistery. We will probably never find out...

>Explain this "white belt" thing to me.
>Why is it stupid?

I dont think its stupid, its looks ok on MP as it differs them

KEK

I dare you to say that on /k/

this, not to mention Polish terrain is absolute shit for defense and as soon as the war starts those Iskander brigades in Kaliningrad will take care of crucial infrastructure
but Poles have the most serious army in Europe though, it's just that their position and equipment is shit

>america's army of manlets can destroy any nation
you guys really suck if you can't beat a bunch of manlets.

No our military are manlets fuck you leaf

Worst military in the world, Poland and Italy.

Ask the photographer. Probably some parade or some shit.

>How many militaries have you trained with?

Americans, Germans and Britbongs mostly. Americans were the worst. Not sure if we got B squad or something.

>And when was the last time Poland has actually executed a military operation on its own?

It's impossible for us because we're poor. We had troops in Afgan for about 10 years.

I understand why women like tall men after going downtown (where everyone is short), I was towering over everyone at a measly 6ft and felt like a D*g. Seriously what are they putting in the city water that everyone is a manlet and femlet? Is it the estrogens from tampons?

>Poland was never known for good military
Historically, yes it WAS.
>How many militaries have you trained with? And when was the last time Poland has actually executed a military operation on its own?
Dude...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_wars_involving_Poland#Modern_history

/k/ doesn't know shit about anything that's not small arms
plus it's full of retarded fatniks, vatniks and butthurt belters who kill any discussion with inane shitposting

>Polish military
>stronger than the military of France, Germany or Italy
Yeah, right.

The average burger is 5'9". I myself am 6'2".

How tall is the average Polack?

dumbass, it's so we can control europoos better.

Bundeswehr is a total joke and and servicemen will tell you same if you ask

We have the best camo, not that fashionable shit.

It should be assumed that military personnel are armed.

Fucking kek

you have ~700 tanks
we have ~1200 tanks
we are about to buy 100 F16
we have also bigger army, better trained
your army is full of kebabs and women

Next war Sweden and Finland together against Russian scum? Would be nice to be brothers in arms once more.

Nobody ever stands tall in the middle of a firefight, dumbass. If you are in the open and a sniper has his sights trained on you being a manlet won't help. Manlet coping mechanisms are hilarious tho I have to give that.

It's too bad this user is in re-education camp indefinitely now