Sample images to use for OP pic:
imgur.com/JWRCeUi
imgur.com/9Uljtet
imgur.com/ThwFF2Z
imgur.com/tX6NFzx

Thread text:
Let's meme up the White birthrates!
Easy meme generator is here: just-girly-things.minify.hu/
Grab a pic, dream up a caption, and meme more white families into existence!

This is a normie-tier propaganda campaign intended to promote the traditional nuclear family and help to offset our demographic displacement. Overt racism is beyond the scope of this, make your own thread/propaganda. Race is to be implied by using captions such as "when she has your eyes" and by selecting images of families that have people of the same race. We want to increase white birthrates, but also while restoring the traditional family.

DO NOT USE TROLL ACCOUNTS TO SPREAD THESE. Recommended distribution method is Pinterest. Recommended stylizing is captions in all lower case with a period (full stop) at the end. "Girly" images are preferred. Where possible, select images that reinforce the ideal nuclear family, but all things baby will suffice.

pastebin.com/VtZzV3g7
Previous: >>

Other urls found in this thread:

wikihow.com/Convince-Your-Husband-to-Have-a-Baby
imgur.com/a/pVpPF
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Wouldn't you prefer something you can actually quantify the effectiveness of your efforts..?

It's a nice idea, but I'm kind of curious how momentum can even be built up without anyway to actually measure if it's working (or if youre hitting the right demographics, not creating off target effects etc)

Millennials have proven to love and emulate normie memes in the past. If male and female millennials see this they'll get a sudden urge to have children.

I'd recommend you repost this thread in other threads relating to children and such.

Great idea for once.
14/88

#WhiteBabyBumpForTrump

Kek this will easily derail guise. Sup Forums campaigns only work best in malicious operations, here one mis step is enough to ruin everything. Something like "white babies are so beautiful O_O" would immediately expose us.

I updated the pastebin text. When an OP is being made, it would look much better if it were not copied literally word for word.

DO IT JUST DO IT

Never underestimate kek

D-DELET THIS!!!

It gets derailed every thread, spammed with race mixing pics, etc. If a misstep ever traces back to us, it should be easy to see that it is a subversive, due to the guidelines being made clear each OP
>no overt racism

You wish kike! Just trying to subvert and counter your anti-nationalist propaganda with our own.

Fuck off Schlomo go promote MGTOW bullshit somewhere else your days are numbered.

>If male and female millennials see this they'll get a sudden urge to have children.

Can confirm, I definitely want to knock up a woman and make white babies.

How do I get pregnant when my boyfriend is always careful (condoms if not pull out every time)? I want to have kids before I'm too old.

>boyfriend
There's a good keyword to focus on, user. He should be your husband. Why are you fornicating? Think of a meme that can help convince him to marry and impregnate you, and share it here and on social media

This might help you out.

wikihow.com/Convince-Your-Husband-to-Have-a-Baby

Tell him you want to have his babies.

breed that white seed bitch

I support this

Have any anons made a Pinterest account yet? I'm about to. Help with tags, etc is appreciated.

I know he thinks about it because he says things like "when we get married" as if it's a far off in the future kind of thing, but we've been together for years and like I said I want to do these things while I'm still young. I do know what to do to convince him.

Thanks user but
>wikimemes

>We want to increase white birthrates, but also while restoring the traditional family.
no we dont.
literally whats the point like how would that benefit the kids or anyone for that matter.
white/asian couples being the exception, we dont want eliotts.

>absolutely_subversive.jpg

>cucking black husband with white baby
i think you got things mixed up

>race mixing propaganda
We have them in every thread, user. I wouldn't expect this one to be any different.

>Israel Flag

Opinion disregarded.

bamp

JUST CLOSE THE FUCKING BORDERS YOU RETARDS YOU'RE NOT GOING TO AFFECT BIRTHRATES

give one objective quantifiable benefit to spreading the bullshit idea that people should procreate with genetically-close individuals .

it makes sense in the context of hundreds of years ago when people lives their whole lives within 20KM radius because races are adaptations to environment and you dont want jamal's equator adapted genes if you live in europe.

but toda's world is globalized and people move all the time so by doing this shit you're literally dooming your children to be genetically inferior with recessive genes.

Yeah, because that's within my fucking control, user

caption for this?

How long have you been dating?

>bullshit idea that people should procreate with genetically-close individuals
Thanks for the bump, kike, but fuck off. The hypocrisy makes me want to vomit.

Tell him that you want to have kids sooner rather than later because the risk of genetic disease and birth defects increases exponentially with age. Which is completely true. For both parents.

Holy fuck. They're wereniggers.

sorry, this won't work. there are developed western nations that have spent millions if not billions into baby-making propaganda and giving incentives to young families and a handful of "le epic Sup Forums anonymous hackers" have not suddenly figured it all out + this does nothing to prevent other races or coal burners birth rates from going up, so really what the fuck is the point of all this?

where the fuck am i being hypocritical in any way ?.
if you personally like white blonde green eyes kids find a woman with the right genes and make some why do you care so much about who other people procreate with ?.

you make it seem like people choose their partners and spend years and shittons of money raising kids of the wrong race combination just to spite you.

Just rape him you faggot.

>1 post by this ID

>Says the kike living in an ethnostate.

Why don't you go marry a Palestinian Muslim woman? Have some retarded brown halfbreed kids that look nothing like you?

Their propaganda doesn't fit normie standards that's why it failed. If you want to convince the normie you have to be the normie.

this shit is all me , dunno why it switched probably changed wifi access point .

your having fun trling these stormfags?

It is in our best interest to keep the thing the way they are.

Why aren't you procreating with blacks schomo? Because your fucking (((race))) is suffering muh 6 gozillion and you procreating between yourselves.

By race i mean jews, i dont have adequate word to express myself.

Hey Kash, that's exactly what you fucks are doing in Israel-Palestine. You are having breeding wars where you just keep shitting out as many babies to beat the others. Fuck off.

Kek
You're a good sport jew

Those situations were trying to incentivize having children and disincentivize not having children: we're trying to make people WANT to have children rather than make them make a cold rational decision to shit out a human being they didn't want and force them to take care of it for the better part of two decades.

I'll swing by and put one in ya

talk to him you conniving slut
don't get pregnant without his consent
ffs

>there are developed western nations that have spent millions if not billions into baby-making propaganda and giving incentives to young families
They spent millions trying to elect George Shrubuya in a pantsuit too.
Never underestimate the power of memes, especially when they're a manifestation of biological instinct anyway.

Use Twitter too. Might be more effective than Pinterest because I haven't seen girls use that a lot lately, but in tandem is best. Fakebook too.
Twitter, FB, Tumblr, and Pinterest are top girl sites.
Literally just "cuddles." or "kisses."
Keep it simple

Examples: imgur.com/a/pVpPF

>Why don't you go marry a Palestinian Muslim woman?
because most of them are batshit and retarded. i dont see them as racially inferior just culturally .im sure if one of them was adopted and raised by a normal israeli family she'd be fine .

israel is more a state of the jewish nationality then an ethnostate, i mean 95% of jews have the same ancestors from here 2000 years ago but most are like 25% originally jewish genetically at most .

israel is the racemixing leader of the world other then that .you'll see couples looking where the man and the women look drastically different everywhere .

we dont give a shit because we all share jewish israeli identity.

I saw this on facebook, I think it's before our campaign but it's great reference material .

>use twitter too
Yeah, I am constantly updating the pastebin for better results. I just made a pinterest, and it seems like it's not really for hosting or spreading anything. It's just meant for bookmarking things already hosted.

Be direct
I wouldn't have any kids if my then girl now wife hadn't been direct about her wishes

>Why aren't you procreating with blacks schomo?
we are
one of my work buddies for example is ashkenazi and married to an ethoopian jew and my army commander is yemenian and married to a dutch .

Yes I gonna take your word for it.

This is our most nefarious prank yet, absolutely diabolical.

no, its israelis with normal birth rates vs palestinians and jews (i mean religiously jews, not jewish national\jewish race).

besically we're getting zerged with palescucks\jews kidspamming this country untill we're a theocracy\caliphate\nuked to shit.

Lmao alright fuck you you lying like piece of shit.

There are huge divisions amongst Jews in Israel, between the Ashkenazi rulers, the Mizrahim untermensch, the OJ fanatical settlers. Hell there are even chisms between "white" Jews as to their origin and thereby subcultures.

The only thing you are "united" by is engaging in the hottest of cold wars with the Pallys and trying to outbreed/displace them. If you didn't have Arabs to trivialize against you'd eat eachother alive in a month

Look kikel it's on international record you were sterilizing ethiop nigger jews don't muh nonexistent anecdote not an argument

are Israelis white

Jesus. This thread is terrible. Nothing is being accomplished. It's just a bunch of people bickering endlessly, and a group of Jews trying to kill the white race.

We need to ignore him. Giving them (You)s is stopping production.

Concern trolling/despair memeing

It has potential that's why it is getting nuked from orbit by triggered sjws and jew

>There are huge divisions amongst Jews in Israel
yea man theres fringe groups in every society, im speaking of the majority.
>wars with the Pallys
you cant go to war with an entity that isnt a country or even a nationality unless you call being a 4th generation refugee a nationality.

shit happened like 40 years ago, and yea every new immigration to israel from shit-tier countries is bad at first. need to deal with them until they assimilate.

Which is basically the problem with western civilization in a nutshell.

Meme more white marriages into existence first. Divorce rates are at 50% and divorced parents lead to unstable children. Meme stability in any form, actually. Meme stability and anti degeneracy

Instagram!! Bitches love instagram dude where have you guys been

Don't give the Kikes (You)s focus on making memes and accounts. Shills shouldn't be responded too.

These memes are actually making me kind of sad, my family was never this happy.

I just arrived and havent been up to the recent developments.
Collect these images in one folder and upload it to somewhere so I can start doing the distribution on social media tomorrow.

by the standards of most people yea some are .by Sup Forums standards like 0.1% are white .
>Jesus. This thread is terrible. Nothing is being accomplished.
you didnt set out to actually accomplish anything man.
i mean seriously a group of young childless probably gf\wifeless young men suddenly is so concerned about other people's choice of partner\children its absurd .

i only bant because its honestly ridiculous and pointless.you cant even come up with one objectively good reason why you should even do it.

Doesn't mean other people can't, Sharing these memes around brings more happy families.

start one. maybe it can be

>instagram
added to the pastebin. thanks user

baby fever isn't recommended because it can carry negative connotations (think roastie hitting the wall and getting desperate to accept any man's seed). we want this to be a purely positive thing

I-is this what Kek meant by that?

Isn't there some sort of study showing that if young females are around pregnant women or see a lot of preg images they start to want it?

just dumping for low energy thread

>restoring the traditional family

I would give a hand or an eye to see this happen, but it's borderline impossible unless it's forced or it happens after a pretty big social movement in my opinion

Tons of them Britbong, A lot of women want babies. That's why we are making these memes to target both them and men so they can find each other.

We have to include daddy-son/daughter ones as well. It can't only be mothers.

I think a good way to try and curtail criticism is to post one single race family of different races, thus ingraining that racially homogeneous families are desirable.

Bump, meme this into reality